It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Try telling that to KEW Gardens UK, for they tried, and they Global Experts in such.

Have a nice day now,
Cheers,

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Blue Blood means a lack of oxygen in the blood stream. Dead babies are blue when they are extracted from their mothers as well (horrid personal experience with that). Oh and we should forget people who are frozen or drowned to death, but I think that also might be due to lack of oxygen in the blood stream.

I wonder why Clinton wasn't wearing her red ring, but the blue one instead?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

Last comment, my true "full ATS" comment; I consciously woke somebody from their sleep just by thinking about it. Like, actually thought to wake them up and they woke up. Not during the day, but at midnight, consciously intending to do it. I have zero doubt that I did it, what has been bothering me is, if non-source players are real, does that mean the person is a non-source player?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Storm Rider liked this tweet, on April 27th 13:28, which shows the clearest shot of Nibiru that I have yet seen; in a TikTok video from a guy in North East UK, and demonstrates that it is not the Sun...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Watching the 15 second video makes it clearer that this is not an extended part of the cloud below the moon as it is a much more defined edge. (WARNING: 1 swear word at the end of the video!)

Happened upon it by chance as I had not been looking out for SR "likes"!
(I'm surprised the tweet only got 364 likes - maybe it was "throttled back" by Twitter? Also one if the replies tries to make out the sighting was in NYC to misdirect)

This adds new meaning to SR's next tweet after the like, Apr 28 2021 04:11:12:

@GayleOprahs A world BENEATH our feet
Above our heads
Hidden in plain sight before you

Your question is important and connected to Apollo 17 and Apollo 20

Jon Lavine
Photos is Key

Leaked from Russia

/All [DS]discredited

+ Tunnels
Mj12

The Truth is not for everyone

Was this the SKY EVENT? - and we missed it?
There are 2 MAP posts: 1182 and 1328, dated April 19th and May 10th respectively.. The 28 MIRROR reflects the Moon's cycle of 28 days.

For the Planet X haters... it was only a matter of time!

I find this interesting as I used to "aim" calm sleepy thoughts to my kids when they cried at night and it worked really well. It got to the point where they would just start up for a few seconds and go back to sleep. Same thing in the morning. I'm not a morning person and used to try to will them to stay asleep longer. That also worked as did sending mental images throughout the day of what was for dinner and get them to guess after school on the way home. They got it right about 7 out of 10 times which is pretty amazing.

So much more is going on than we could ever imagine.
edit on 29-4-2021 by igloo because: posted without finishing the thought

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
]originally posted by: MetalThunder

Public Service Announcement

It can be Eradicated....

Before everyone starts running around dumping Chemicals

Can we leave that be now ????

Dang if it didn't state that you have to apply an herbicide. Well I call that chemicals and I recall the problem stated no herbicides were working and you found one that claims to work, fair enough.

NOW, we should be able to carry on. Thanks for the video on how to eradicate the tree of heaven. Now we need one on how to safely remove the communist running things amok in the world.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
That might be a big stretch on your part. But I can take a joke.

I have not studied this subject prior to today and will defer to better data.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

edit on 29-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

If it's Lens Flare then why doesn't it move around in synchronicity with the camera movements???

If it's a planet why wouldn't it be visible now? Does it play hide and seek?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm also going "full ATS" this morning with some other thoughts. The global hum is pretty crazy right now. Switching gears for a second, I stumbled on this yesterday:

www.cia.gov...

The Gateway Experience; using binaural sound to create "Hemi Sync." You can listen to the "tapes" from the 80s here, which oddly enough were posted very recently:

www.youtube.com...

The CIA On Time Travel And The Holographic Reality - The Gateway Process.
Page 25 is missing from that doc.

This Gateway Process was a meditation lesson that taught humans to harness their own electromagnetic energy waves which come from their body. It also taught them how to control brain waves, and use them to, essentially, detach from time and space.

As the body is turned into a coherent oscillator vibrating in harmony with the surrounding electrostatic medium, the specific exercises included in the Gateway process allow the participant to build up the energy field surrounding their body, presumably by using energy from the earth’s resonant field (the same resonant field that was the basis for much of Nikola Tesla’s work) which the body then entrains because of its ability to resonate with it.

Aside from the obvious question of what nefarious purpose the CIA was hoping to achieve with this process, it’s hard to miss the deduction of what detaching the from time and space means — fourth dimensional travel with all that it implies (heaven, afterlife, a different dimension).

CIA Reading room has 12,471 docs on STARGATE. 10 were released in 2017.

The Gateway Experience recordings can be purchased from Amazon and the course can be purchased from The Monroe Institute. A follow up document, dated to 19 July 1983 and titled "Advanced Individual Training for Center Lane Personnel (U)" is apparently the first pass review of the course under consideration for "Center Lane Personnel". The details seem to be from Robert Monroe's experience and knowledge of consciousness, rather than the DOD's. Still, as this second document reveals, "The purpose of this training is to enhance the identified ability of selected CENTER LANE source personnel to both acquire and describe information of intelligence interest unavailable by any other collection method." Thus, rather than developing self-discipline and virtue, this program was the government's fast-track to mind-reading and remote viewing surveillance - they were exploiting consciousness to get a leg up on controlling the masses. Wiki short paragraph about the government's training from the Monroe Institute and the founder Robert Monroe on OOBE/Lucid dreaming, Binaural beats, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can tell you the odd photo I posted earlier with rays coming from the opposite direction of the sun was visible without a camera. I took the picture specifically because of how strange it was. If anything it is less visible in the photo.

originally posted by: cimmerius

Storm Rider liked this tweet, on April 27th 13:28, which shows the clearest shot of Nibiru that I have yet seen; in a TikTok video from a guy in North East UK, and demonstrates that it is not the Sun...

Watching the 15 second video makes it clearer that this is not an extended part of the cloud below the moon as it is a much more defined edge.

edited
Do any of the photographers here have any input on whether this could be a lens flare or other type of internal camera artifact?

It’s a mighty big sky out there. What are the odds of “planet X” showing up almost directly behind the moon. And the moon moves relatively quickly across the sky. Why don’t we ever see the anomaly when it isn’t near the moon? The moon is not a source of even reflected light to anything behind its illuminated side so that is not a factor. Of course if the moon is fully illuminated, anything else in that direction would be also, and would continue to be, even as the moon moved away.

I just want to avoid a situation where coincidences are “mathematically impossible” some of the time, but eagerly accepted when “making connections.”

In general, there is so much contradictory information available, much of it open to interpretation and impossible to fact check, keeping it real when we can is more important than ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder why Clinton wasn't wearing her red ring, but the blue one instead?

Perhaps it is Alexandrite?
Alexandrite

Only found in ....... Russia and one of the World's most expensive gems. I've long coveted one!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Maricopa.

Domino.

This is a much bigger thing then I think folks are thinking. Assume for a second that ONE county in Arizona proves to have [350,000] invalidated ballots.

This means that all folks in Arizona were denied representation. They cannot parse the votes, or say "well, that isn't enough to invalidate..." because DJT's election alone was lost by 10k. So 350k is a disaster as the entire effort in Maricopa must be thrown out, which, by definition, throws out the rest of Arizona's votes.

This means that Arizona has FRAUDULENT Reps in their representation - local and national. They must all be removed. This throws the entire country into chaos, as one state is NOT represented.

Now, consider how they fix this. A recount is out. So a new vote, but who is on the ballot, folks who were fraudulently elected? How about the demoralized who lost? New people? How fast?

Fraud invalidates everything. This is accepted law. Fraud cannot be parsed, the Supreme Court has ruled on this and MORALITY suggests we don't bargain with thieves by giving them the moral high ground to validate their efforts.

Assume they prove the ballots themselves came from China as has been suggested. What happens then? China knows Actor Joe isn't President, hell just reading this thread would tell them that. So what does China do, well, CCP?

The minute this is announced, Joe is illegitimate = end. There is no provision for 49 States being a democracy.

The States who did have fair and validated election returns will be able to seek damages. They were disenfranchised due to the fraud, so what do they do? Seriously, while it would be insane, all States with valid election results have the right to damages - in the billions kind of damages.

What do GA, WI, MI, PA do in light of this? CA?

The domino is unreal given the ramifications of this. The Dems couldn't come up with 1m dollars to prolong this, which fully indicates something else is in control. Which means, this movie is bonkers.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I forgot the icing on the cake, although I won't lie, the person had a few drinks that night. The next day they told me they couldn't remember anything before they woke up at midnight. Another reason I am concerned about the non-source player thing.

originally posted by: igloo

Last comment, my true "full ATS" comment; I consciously woke somebody from their sleep just by thinking about it. Like, actually thought to wake them up and they woke up. Not during the day, but at midnight, consciously intending to do it. I have zero doubt that I did it, what has been bothering me is, if non-source players are real, does that mean the person is a non-source player?

Watching the 15 second video makes it clearer that this is not an extended part of the cloud below the moon as it is a much more defined edge. (WARNING: 1 swear word at the end of the video!)

Happened upon it by chance as I had not been looking out for SR "likes"!
(I'm surprised the tweet only got 364 likes - maybe it was "throttled back" by Twitter? Also one if the replies tries to make out the sighting was in NYC to misdirect)

This adds new meaning to SR's next tweet after the like, Apr 28 2021 04:11:12:

@GayleOprahs A world BENEATH our feet
Above our heads
Hidden in plain sight before you

Your question is important and connected to Apollo 17 and Apollo 20

Jon Lavine
Photos is Key

Leaked from Russia

/All [DS]discredited

+ Tunnels
Mj12

The Truth is not for everyone

Was this the SKY EVENT? - and we missed it?
There are 2 MAP posts: 1182 and 1328, dated April 19th and May 10th respectively.. The 28 MIRROR reflects the Moon's cycle of 28 days.

For the Planet X haters... it was only a matter of time!

I find this interesting as I used to "aim" calm sleepy thoughts to my kids when they cried at night and it worked really well. It got to the point where they would just start up for a few seconds and go back to sleep. Same thing in the morning. I'm not a morning person and used to try to will them to stay asleep longer. That also worked as did sending mental images throughout the day of what was for dinner and get them to guess after school on the way home. They got it right about 7 out of 10 times which is pretty amazing.

So much more is going on than we could ever imagine.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

a reply to: panoz77

If it's Lens Flare then why doesn't it move around in synchronicity with the camera movements???

If it's a planet why wouldn't it be visible now? Does it play hide and seek?

Must be observed, not all can observe all things. POV matters.

Not validating the contention, but the idea that all can see everything is not valid as ones vibrational level determines what one can perceive. Also, many can perceive X or Y but cannot see it due to visual limitations.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Merchants have moved on

edit on 4 29 2021 by dashen because: Oy vey

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've been meaning to look at those. That's a lot of reading. I've tried to sort of do the out-of-body thing in the past. Not exactly out-of-body, more meditation, but I never did it the ways described in the Gateway Experience. I would lay flat on the ground and try to recreate the "melting" feel people supposedly get when they are bleeding to death. I know, kind of morbid, but it was my mediation process.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm also going "full ATS" this morning with some other thoughts. The global hum is pretty crazy right now. Switching gears for a second, I stumbled on this yesterday:

www.cia.gov...

The Gateway Experience; using binaural sound to create "Hemi Sync." You can listen to the "tapes" from the 80s here, which oddly enough were posted very recently:

www.youtube.com...

The CIA On Time Travel And The Holographic Reality - The Gateway Process.
Page 25 is missing from that doc.

This Gateway Process was a meditation lesson that taught humans to harness their own electromagnetic energy waves which come from their body. It also taught them how to control brain waves, and use them to, essentially, detach from time and space.

As the body is turned into a coherent oscillator vibrating in harmony with the surrounding electrostatic medium, the specific exercises included in the Gateway process allow the participant to build up the energy field surrounding their body, presumably by using energy from the earth’s resonant field (the same resonant field that was the basis for much of Nikola Tesla’s work) which the body then entrains because of its ability to resonate with it.

Aside from the obvious question of what nefarious purpose the CIA was hoping to achieve with this process, it’s hard to miss the deduction of what detaching the from time and space means — fourth dimensional travel with all that it implies (heaven, afterlife, a different dimension).

CIA Reading room has 12,471 docs on STARGATE. 10 were released in 2017.

The Gateway Experience recordings can be purchased from Amazon and the course can be purchased from The Monroe Institute. A follow up document, dated to 19 July 1983 and titled "Advanced Individual Training for Center Lane Personnel (U)" is apparently the first pass review of the course under consideration for "Center Lane Personnel". The details seem to be from Robert Monroe's experience and knowledge of consciousness, rather than the DOD's. Still, as this second document reveals, "The purpose of this training is to enhance the identified ability of selected CENTER LANE source personnel to both acquire and describe information of intelligence interest unavailable by any other collection method." Thus, rather than developing self-discipline and virtue, this program was the government's fast-track to mind-reading and remote viewing surveillance - they were exploiting consciousness to get a leg up on controlling the masses. Wiki short paragraph about the government's training from the Monroe Institute and the founder Robert Monroe on OOBE/Lucid dreaming, Binaural beats, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post gave me a mental orgasm.

Thank you for that!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Laughing stock on the world stage. This was the first time in modern history that a designated survivor was NOT chosen.

-------
Reminder: Penn-Wharton estimated that the American Jobs Act would:
-Create no new jobs,
-Reduce wages by 0.8%,
-Reduce long-term GDP by 0.8%.

All the bigger govt = huge long-term jobs and growth rhetoric is feel-good nonsense.

President Biden’s $2.7 Trillion American Jobs Plan: Budgetary and Macroeconomic Effects

They always choose a designated survivor, just in case someone launches a decapitation strike at the event.

If there really wasn't one this time, then perhaps the military really is in control, and Biden et al are just public figureheads of no real importance.

But, not this time or someone was named but never had to play the role because the majority were NOT located in same vicinity so no need to stuff someone in a bunker. This gives me vibes on their game of keep the enemy guessing like who really has control of the 'Football' and are our Geo-political friends just as confused as us.

A few nights ago I was listening to an Art Bell MITD show on Nuclear War, which was a bedtime listening mistake. He was interviewing a nuclear scientist on various scenarios including EMP and he spoke about a few things I did not know about in the US. Freaky all too real nightmare possibilities that it's a true miracle we are all still here. 10-15 years ago I'd mock doomsday preppers. Today, I consider them to be the smarter bunch.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
If Niburu is the home of the Annual/Nephilim of the bible as alleged, and humans were created by them to be a slave race to mine earth of its resources as stated in various versions of the bible? Well wouldn't that put the puzzle together?

a reply to: cimmerius

That is one possibility.

As someone who admittedly does not fully understand our thread topics, the idea of an overriding conceptual perspective that brings all the information into a gestalt is extremely psychologically attractive to me.

"gestalt
[
NOUN
psychology
1. an organized whole that is perceived as more than the sum of its parts." Source: Bing search

I do currently favor the idea of there being a periodically recurring catastrophe, though not necessarily Niburu.

From one of Rel’s links: Link
“Each illuminati group is trying to get itself beyond the cycles of cataclysm, the next extinction event, they want to retain all their science and knowledge and use it to rule over you.”

That would imply there is a certain degree of competition. I would suggest also some opportunism.

From that same link: ”That’s how the whole illuminati works. It’s a King of The Hill on a mountain of mud. If the pinnacle looks weak then other will make a move.”

So, as has been suggested, there is more than one agenda in play. Multiple players with shifting alliances. Multiple playing fields. Some may reach beyond Earth, some are deeply secret but earthly, some are merely about conventional wealth and power. No doubt, some players are bigger than others.

I have to conclude that the search for a unifying concept to tie it all into one neat package may be futile. If it's not one puzzle, there isn't one solution.

The closest I can say is that human society is organized like a beehive, with worker bees living to maintain the queens. Employment, money, taxes; it’s system of energy transfer to create infrastructure and technology to trickle up for the benefit of those at the top.

Who is at the top, and beyond the top, I do not know.

edit on 4/29/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You've explained exactly why this must be covered up and ignored at all costs

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join