It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In this case an actual crime has been committed.

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MayRenee
trump is next. He is going to prison for using the big lie to commit treason. quote]originally posted by: SkipperJohn

link

LOL, LOCK HIM UP!!!!

sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

LOL

link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Where has she spoken this morning? Is there video?

link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

GhostEzra

I hear often "can't we just get back to normal." That's the problem. You don't want to go back to normal. Normal has been dysfunctional for over a 100 years. You just haven't noticed it until now. The magnitude of it all is BIGLY.

When Lincoln freed the slaves, the DS realized they needed another form of slavery. So they formed the US Corporation. Your social security number is like a bar code.

t.me...

t.me...

edit on 28-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

His dealings with Ukraine. To divert attention away from traitor Kerry. Meanwhile, Hunter and crew skate. The Dept of 'Just Us' is a joke.

😂🤣🤦‍

Daily Mail

Laptop Security for Beginners will be offered as an elective.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Hiden Biden may have made a big booboo on this one

Show Trials and Projection.

This is the Lefty way.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Laptop Security for Beginners will be offered as an elective.

With a lab taught by H. Clinton called "Creative methods for migrating classified information to the public internet"

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
She has had two speaking engagements this morning, and she's on Twitter. The article is bull#

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good afternoon, folks.

Can anyone speak to the credibility, or lack thereof, of this website? Here is an article claiming, in great detail, that Hillary was recently hanged at GITMO.

realrawnews.com...

I believe the bolded section above is a flat out lie. What compels people to lie on the internet? That's so strange.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: The screeching is deafening

(post by MayRenee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good afternoon, folks.

Can anyone speak to the credibility, or lack thereof, of this website? Here is an article claiming, in great detail, that Hillary was recently hanged at GITMO.

realrawnews.com...

It reads a bit fictiony and sensationalist. Although nothing would surprise me anymore, I'd take it as not much more than someone trying to be "in the know" for their 15 minutes.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

That content has too much of what some perceive as what people "want to hear".

Not even one article that a defendant wriggled out of severe punishment because of a technicality. -That- would lend some realism.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

That content has too much of what some perceive as what people "want to hear".

Not even one article that a defendant wriggled out of severe punishment because of a technicality. -That- would lend some realism.

Cheers

I personally liked:

"Clinton broke silence. “I’m Hillary Clinton, you can’t do this to me,” she said, her voice a witch’s cackle.

“It’s already done,” Donald J. Trump shouted up at her."

Nice touch.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Kamala Harris gets new job leading pro-union task force alongside border role

Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday received a new job as chairperson of President Biden’s pro-union task force — despite already serving as migration “point person” as the border crisis deepens.

Harris, who has gotten lukewarm reviews for her work as migration czar, will lead the new White House Task Force on Worker Organizing and Empowerment.

Harris said this month she intends to travel to Latin America, including Guatemala and Mexico, but a date has not been announced. Harris has spoken by phone with the leaders of Guatemala and Mexico — and will join the Guatemalan leader for a webcast meeting Monday — but she has not spoken with the leaders of El Salvador or Honduras.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND,DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS

I wonder how many people actually read this, or any other documentation on the EXPERIMENTAL jab being TESTED on the human population under an EMERGENCY ORDER - not approved or deemed safe? How many of those folks who didn't read this, are now pressuring, shilling or passing laws to demand folks take this?

Compliance is low, so pleading didn't work, racism didn't work, scarcity didn't work, shaming didn't work so NOW the CDC xenomorph class is resorting to "no masks for the jabbed" = reward of freedom for those who are compliant.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
first tons of gold from SA South Africa disappear. now they are digging up hitlers gold. If I wouldn`t know better, I`d think someones funds are drying up.

Or maybe it`s the price to get a ride on the ships, the ones that bring all the gold to their homeplanet or such...

all things considered it`s just the begining of a new ending...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Post stamp 07:15 28 Apr 2021, updated 12:55 28 Apr 2021

Hitlers gold found

Treasure hunters are planning to dig up what they say could be 48 crates of Nazi gold worth nearly half a billion pounds at a palace used by Hitler's SS as a brothel.

The dig, which starts next week, is hoped to uncover 10 tonnes of gold along with other valuables in the grounds of the 18th century palace in the village of Minkowskie in southern Poland.

The treasure was stolen on the orders of SS boss Heinrich Himmler towards the end of WWII to set up a Fourth Reich.

The location was revealed by secret documents, an SS officer's diary and a map that the treasure hunters received from the descendants of officers belonging to a secretive lodge dating back over 1,000 years.

Timing is everything.

If it is the white hats finding this, then we have some more funds to make the reset to Gold instead of Fiat money. Digital Money can still be in play in my thinking.

If people are going to accept the various coins as I see happening, we can roll that into a better way like on Star Trek where there was just electronic credits. They did have a replicator to make anything and we would all love that too. IDK if it will work but it sounds better than letting the Cabal set up pyramid schemes over and over. Then, the DOJ of the world's nations are corrupted with some of the Lucre from the schemes to allow the crimes to proceed unabated. They have a feedback loop and we need to put the "end if" command in there.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join