It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

No, it’s kudzu: Nature

It covers whole mountainsides. Kills all the native plants. And is nearly impossible to get rid of it.
edit on 29-4-2021 by pianopraze because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Storm Rider liked this tweet, on April 27th 13:28, which shows the clearest shot of Nibiru that I have yet seen; in a TikTok video from a guy in North East UK, and demonstrates that it is not the Sun...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Camera lens flare when taking pictures of bright objects, happens with cameras all the time. Not Nibiru. If that were truly the position, then it would be visible all the time.

No. Lens flare changes relative to motion of the camera viewing the light source. That is not what occurs in this video.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Cheers, but that Chinese Heaven tree, surprised everyone when they learned how fast it was to spread the roots. It grows pretty quick and even Constructive chemicals tried on a small trunk, did not the end/tips of such roots from each setting up a new tree. It is like a new fast forest. Too many twit's - originally - decided to look after such. They woke up when roots beneath nearby houses started to crack foundations. Your opinion is shared by many nowadays, about sevral imported plants & trees. Wish you luck with that which you meant.
Cheers again.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

If it's Lens Flare then why doesn't it move around in synchronicity with the camera movements???

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Lets just Cut to the chase .... Heres some research for ya all
(may need to hit rewind
)

Red & Blue Kachina, Planet X, Nibiru or Just a Lens Flare - Sept 11 , 2016

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Still makes me shudder that these idiots are risking humanity with gene therapy “vaccines” and gene modified mosquitoes to cause sterilization.

They don’t know enough yet. The hubris is horrifying.

And I’m one of the people that pushed to got the geo engineering section started here on ATS. Don’t get me started on that!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What do you all make of this video on Richard Citizen's Telegram?

t.me...

I took three frames of something that went unnoticed that immediately stuck out to me:

Bigger:

I don't think there is an Olympic event for synchronized looking under the back of a bus and staying there. Let's see...corner of Madison and 3rd...I'll tell you what is in that direction. 5pm time lines up with this as well.

qiblafinder.withgoogle.com...

Bowing to Mecca.

edit on 4/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not sure if anyone read my post about this but it sure seems like they are doing a trial run for something MUCH bigger with this.

Dogs sniffing covid out....at the Peachtree Road Race...the largest race in the country.

AJC

Seems similar to nazi separation lines....and to have the number of dogs trained already, required to handle a possible 60k person venue sniffing each one is insane.

I can only imagine they are training for airports.

I saw your thread VC. What is interesting is the claim the dogs are more accurate then the test which is well below 50% at best and probably way worse.

Also, didn't the Nazi's use dogs- NVM, hate the trope.

People need to stop showing up at any of these things if they are meant to fill like prisoners. It ends there. Does it suck? Well, not as much as being treated this way. I never go where I am not treated as a sovereign human, no need to dehumanize myself. I'm still amazed people don't feel the humiliation, shame, embarrassment and dehumanizing effects of the face diaper - I do for those wearing it, let alone myself.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
YOU MUST SHOW THEM!!!!!

DJT"My decision was not to do the insurrection act or do someth-, is to let people see what happens when something is poorly run."

CLIP

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I wonder if someone will hack that app and have a bunch of them praying in the wrong direction.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Storm Rider liked this tweet, on April 27th 13:28, which shows the clearest shot of Nibiru that I have yet seen; in a TikTok video from a guy in North East UK, and demonstrates that it is not the Sun...

Watching the 15 second video makes it clearer that this is not an extended part of the cloud below the moon as it is a much more defined edge.

edited
Do any of the photographers here have any input on whether this could be a lens flare or other type of internal camera artifact?

It’s a mighty big sky out there. What are the odds of “planet X” showing up almost directly behind the moon. And the moon moves relatively quickly across the sky. Why don’t we ever see the anomaly when it isn’t near the moon? The moon is not a source of even reflected light to anything behind its illuminated side so that is not a factor. Of course if the moon is fully illuminated, anything else in that direction would be also, and would continue to be, even as the moon moved away.

I just want to avoid a situation where coincidences are “mathematically impossible” some of the time, but eagerly accepted when “making connections.”

In general, there is so much contradictory information available, much of it open to interpretation and impossible to fact check, keeping it real when we can is more important than ever.

edit on 4/29/2021 by cimmerius because: Bolding to show relationship between thoughts

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Laughing stock on the world stage. This was the first time in modern history that a designated survivor was NOT chosen.

-------
Reminder: Penn-Wharton estimated that the American Jobs Act would:
-Create no new jobs,
-Reduce wages by 0.8%,
-Reduce long-term GDP by 0.8%.

All the bigger govt = huge long-term jobs and growth rhetoric is feel-good nonsense.

President Biden’s $2.7 Trillion American Jobs Plan: Budgetary and Macroeconomic Effects

They always choose a designated survivor, just in case someone launches a decapitation strike at the event.

If there really wasn't one this time, then perhaps the military really is in control, and Biden et al are just public figureheads of no real importance.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If Niburu is the home of the Annual/Nephilim of the bible as alleged, and humans were created by them to be a slave race to mine earth of its resources as stated in various versions of the bible? Well wouldn't that put the puzzle together?

a reply to: cimmerius

edit on 29-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Which has always been the case in my lifetime.
Puppets politicians is there a difference?
Those with the true power are rarely outed or seen.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Congressman McCarthy and Senator Cruz must be just going along with the "fake President Joe" program. They both were totally uninterested during last night's Biden address to Congress. Cruz went to sleep...literally.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have heard they use goats and sheep to rid the hillsides of this now. Those critters can turn a forest into a desert if left unchecked by nature or man. They can eat thorns. One Kudzu plant growth a day per goat is about right. Turn them loose and see how long it takes to see the native species again.

originally posted by: pianopraze

No, it’s kudzu: Nature

It covers whole mountainsides. Kills all the native plants. And is nearly impossible to get rid of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

Last comment, my true "full ATS" comment; I consciously woke somebody from their sleep just by thinking about it. Like, actually thought to wake them up and they woke up. Not during the day, but at midnight, consciously intending to do it. I have zero doubt that I did it, what has been bothering me is, if non-source players are real, does that mean the person is a non-source player?

I also think I'm starting to get the "watch who you follow" thing. There is some kind of resistance to what is happening. The only thing I can compare it to is the movie "Inception" when the projections realize something is wrong and become more aggressive.

Watching the 15 second video makes it clearer that this is not an extended part of the cloud below the moon as it is a much more defined edge. (WARNING: 1 swear word at the end of the video!)

Happened upon it by chance as I had not been looking out for SR "likes"!
(I'm surprised the tweet only got 364 likes - maybe it was "throttled back" by Twitter? Also one if the replies tries to make out the sighting was in NYC to misdirect)

This adds new meaning to SR's next tweet after the like, Apr 28 2021 04:11:12:

@GayleOprahs A world BENEATH our feet
Above our heads
Hidden in plain sight before you

Your question is important and connected to Apollo 17 and Apollo 20

Jon Lavine
Photos is Key

Leaked from Russia

/All [DS]discredited

+ Tunnels
Mj12

The Truth is not for everyone

Was this the SKY EVENT? - and we missed it?
There are 2 MAP posts: 1182 and 1328, dated April 19th and May 10th respectively.. The 28 MIRROR reflects the Moon's cycle of 28 days.

For the Planet X haters... it was only a matter of time!

Neville Goddard taught that The whole vast world is yourself pushed out. I have had many instances of people(and my pets) changing as a result of changing my thoughts and I now do my most to keep the focus of my thoughts on positive and desired(intended) outcomes.

One such experience I am now able to look back and learn from is when my younger brother committed suicide. At the time I was unaware of my role in creating my reality and I held thoughts of his actions, i.e. his depression and talking about not wanting to live. I thought, at the time, that by focusing on it and talking to other family members about his story that I was helping. Looking back, I can see how changing my own thoughts of him and seeing him healed and healthy in my own mind would have changed the reflection of him.

"Take my message to heart and apply it from now on.
You can be the man you would like to be.
Don’t start dreaming about it.
Awake and think from it.
Do not concern yourself about trying to meet the so-called “right” people.
They are simply reflections of the activity you have placed within you.
Change your thoughts and you will change the behavior of those who surround you
for they are nothing more than yourself made visible."

–Neville Goddard,
The Secret Of Causation

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know a series of chemicals we could try. I think those that work would likely contain a strong acid. This is not going to be easily done and will take some study. I do think if not a super strong acid, then a super strong base like a concentrated bleach product. Some of the acids are so strong almost nothing can hold them. Poisons come in all varieties and aren't limited as much as they are super dangerous and can't just be spread around without risking great harm to other things and lifeforms.

This will have to be carefully considered. We can't be letting people use those chemicals unsupervised. A lot of them can cause an explosion easily when mixed with water in certain ways and are not readily available to people unless it is related to a research project or commercial application.

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: pianopraze

Cheers, but that Chinese Heaven tree, surprised everyone when they learned how fast it was to spread the roots. It grows pretty quick and even Constructive chemicals tried on a small trunk, did not the end/tips of such roots from each setting up a new tree. It is like a new fast forest. Too many twit's - originally - decided to look after such. They woke up when roots beneath nearby houses started to crack foundations. Your opinion is shared by many nowadays, about sevral imported plants & trees. Wish you luck with that which you meant.
Cheers again.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1 hour 10 minutes to carefully explain how USA are heading back to the 1930s. The said Western World will sure enough follow such.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Public Service Announcement

It can be Eradicated....

Before everyone starts running around dumping Chemicals

Can we leave that be now ????

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join