It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Thatladyg report was full of Jew this and Jew that. One sect of people do not control the world. IF they happen to be all Jews it still is only those guys just like the Italian or Russian Mob crime families. It is a crime family and their pretend religious backgrounds are to confuse the readers as to their true intent.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Lin Wood.. damn

clip

Lindsey “Lady G” Graham
Must Be
Sweating bullets
... Finally were getting to the good stuff
Exposure
bitchute especially from 01:25

Q 916

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

Israel and the China Connection

Flashback 2018

The door to China opened seriously when Deng Xiaoping became the country’s leader in 1978 and allowed market reforms and foreign investment. One of the first to take advantage of those changes was Shaul Eisenberg, who was among the 20,000 Jews who took refuge in China during the second world war when his family settled in Shanghai.

PDF - Soros Rothschild Connection

A friendly secret
service man who had worked on the "Soros" case disclosed
that in Sept. 1993 Soros had amassed
along with a group of "silent partners", a fortune in excess
of 10 Billion dollars to use as a lever to
unhinge the European currencies. Among the partners
apparently were the little known metal and
oil dealer Marc Rich and the Israeli arms dealer Shaul
Eisenberg. For decades Eisenberg has been
working for the Israeli secret service and has important
arms deals in all of Asia and in the Near East.
A third partner of Soros is Rafi Eytan who before was the
Mossad connection to the British secret
service in London.

Israel to further develop Israel-China relationship: president 2021-04-22

Forever Wars

Don't let a "Word" get in your way

History - Weapons Smuggler Connections Abound

After the war, Eisenberg began selling war surplus material, including iron and steel scrap. Married to a Japanese woman, Eisenberg established the Israel Corporation, a huge holding company , which, during the 1970s, began to secretly export Israeli military equipment and weapons to China. Under a Panama-based company called United Development, Inc., Eisenberg also began exporting weapons to Central America's most insidious dictatorships, including that of Anastasio Somoza in Nicaragua. Eisenberg's vast holdings eventually included Israel Aircraft Industries and Zim Israel Navigation Company.....

Zim Shipping containers in Phnom Penh (above) along the Mekong River. Zim has been linked to weapons smuggling in the region.

edit on 4282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Something is happening, I was invited to a chat on Tele from a friend on Facebook, my friend is dropping bombs on FB and not being censored. Currently I am quarantined in my basement after testing positive. Had fever symptoms at first has now added diarrhea to the list. Only coughing when I vape poorly ( like normal,) my brother had it earlier this year waiting for a call back to check his progress.

Also cough after taking a big pull from my medication.

Work is requiring a release from q to come back. Really they went over a bunch of procedures with me this morning. I just found out I have the Rona which is supposed to be a devastating disease and all they care about is how soon I can return to work.
edit on 28-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Few interesting points on the following;

RT.NEWS

[ Ex-Clinton strategist says ‘WOKENESS IS A PROBLEM’ for Democrats, who are too afraid to criticize because they’ll be ‘canceled’ ]

Plus,plus. With news about a EU Court Case starting ref; The Vaccine.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hope you have a light case and get well soon.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ty
Glad I found those studies for natural remedies.
Israel's had a few, showing a certain semi legal plant to be effective. Luckily I use that same plant for other medicinal purposes.
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Post stamp 07:15 28 Apr 2021, updated 12:55 28 Apr 2021

Hitlers gold found

Treasure hunters are planning to dig up what they say could be 48 crates of Nazi gold worth nearly half a billion pounds at a palace used by Hitler's SS as a brothel.

The dig, which starts next week, is hoped to uncover 10 tonnes of gold along with other valuables in the grounds of the 18th century palace in the village of Minkowskie in southern Poland.

The treasure was stolen on the orders of SS boss Heinrich Himmler towards the end of WWII to set up a Fourth Reich.

The location was revealed by secret documents, an SS officer's diary and a map that the treasure hunters received from the descendants of officers belonging to a secretive lodge dating back over 1,000 years.

Timing is everything.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Lots of interesting underground things in the hills near Wroclaw (was: Breslau). Check out the "Riese" if you have never read about it.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I will do that, thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think worldwide it will be astonishing to know just exactly how much is underground from ancient times that is being used. If the story of the tunnel from Rome to Jerusalem is true just that alone is mind boggling but if there huge cities underground that is another thing.

The more I read on it the more I think it is realistic as well as the literal definition of hell on earth is here deep underground and not in another dimension or in a spiritual realm.

When you listen to the whistleblower stories, ancient legends, and some of the stuff CERN has been working on I think many many people are in for a rude awakening when the truth finally comes out.

link   
Double

edit on 28-4-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

link   
t.me...

The plan coming together.

t.me...

"It's About To Get Much Worse": Supply Chains Implode As "Price Doesn’t Even Matter Anymore"
Zero Hedge

“What I’m seeing is unprecedented. We are seeing a tsunami of freight,” he reported.

“For the month of May, everything on the trans-Pacific is basically sold out. We had one client who needed something loaded in May that was extremely urgent and who was ready to pay $15,000 per container. I couldn’t get it loaded — and we are a growing company that ships a lot of TEUs [twenty-foot equivalent units]. Price doesn’t always even matter anymore."

"Buckle up. The month of May will be the worst people have ever seen,” he predicted. Because some shippers will have to wait in line behind the growing backlog in Asia, he expects “what’s going to happen soon is that some importers won’t even be able to get on the boat. For them, it will almost feel like trade is coming to a halt.”

And James because he can

t.me...

edit on 28-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Lots of tales out there!

Not sure what is real and what isn't, but I suspect there -are- things that have become controlled knowledge.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Updated Qproof graphics:

Now 1,570 graphics... still another 17 threads archives to go through!

Hey Rel, may want to split your archive. Filesize is getting mighty big. Just a suggestion.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
@Rel

Re: the bit about "covid vaccine hesitancy".

What gets me is how that dissembler manages to keep his face in the news. I am tired of being 'treated' to the deceitful countenances of the so-called elite.

Cheers
edit on 28-4-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Strange Watch The Water trending on the Twit

When Barbara Sherwood Lollar sent water samples to a colleague for testing, she knew this was no ordinary water. Tests pegged the mean age of the samples, from a mine north of Timmins, Ont., at 1.6 billion years old—the oldest ever found on Earth.

The journey from the surface to the water source in the mine takes up to an hour, down to a depth of 2,377 m. Down there, the walls are warm to the touch and the water temperature is at least 25° C.

Mine, Tunnels, Kids, Water, 17, 23pain, 77...

The "conclusion" about unlocking life on other planets must have been included by a child. This notion is preposterous at best.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The "conclusion" about unlocking life on other planets must have been included by a child. This notion is preposterous at best.

Probably made by one of the ideologically-overwhelmed "graduates" of our "elite" institutions. Science today seems to be shifting its mission to support for "progressive" politics.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Post stamp 07:15 28 Apr 2021, updated 12:55 28 Apr 2021

Hitlers gold found

Treasure hunters are planning to dig up what they say could be 48 crates of Nazi gold worth nearly half a billion pounds at a palace used by Hitler's SS as a brothel.

The dig, which starts next week, is hoped to uncover 10 tonnes of gold along with other valuables in the grounds of the 18th century palace in the village of Minkowskie in southern Poland.

The treasure was stolen on the orders of SS boss Heinrich Himmler towards the end of WWII to set up a Fourth Reich.

The location was revealed by secret documents, an SS officer's diary and a map that the treasure hunters received from the descendants of officers belonging to a secretive lodge dating back over 1,000 years.

Timing is everything.

Thanks for the update to my Quedlinburg post.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Probably made by one of the ideologically-overwhelmed "graduates" of our "elite" institutions. Science today seems to be shifting its mission to support for "progressive" politics.

Cheers

I can see by your last two posts that the condescending tone of the modern media morons is taking a toll.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You know what Q really did?

It's slowly acclimated us to see the absurdity of their evil the same way THEY acclimated us to normalise their depravity.

At first he went on and on about how they were trying not to be labeled a conspiracy theory, and held back on certain topics.

Further in he said things like CONSPIRACY NO MORE.

Imagine Trump going on and on and on the two weeks to flatten the curve was just a ploy to usher in a never-ending lockdown

Instead, he did what he always does. He played their own game and won. Operation warp speed indeed.

By rushing through the development approval and release of these so-called gene therapy vaccines on emergency approval timetable it completely stole their ability to milk this pandemic for an additional 3 years.

Now they have to work backwards and try to convince people that there is still great danger even though everything is working counter to logic and plain evidence.

Moves and Countermoves.

Sometimes you have to show them.

It had to be this way.

Trump is the one who deployed National Guard from all 50 states into DC.

They're still there and no one knows why.

4 months into the Biden Harris s*** show gas prices are through the roof building materials have jumped triple , economy is coming to a grinding halt, middle class being taxed to death, child trafficking resuming where it left off under Obama, and even the lefties are having buyer's remorse.

This could not have happened if Trump won a second term cut and dry.

Maybe beating them was never the plan?

Maybe the plan was giving them power until they self destruct under the weight of their own evil corruption

This is not another four-year election?

Since Jan....

Cuomo exposed and is now political poison.

Border Catastrophe is now dem problem, no more bleeding heart calls for open borders.

Biden cowers before foreign enemies.

Kerry is exposed spying for Iran against an ally.

Covid lockdowns looking sus even to dems

Conspiracy theorist slur has lost all its bite.

Hows that Maricopa Audit going?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
SR

Flashback. Remember Warrior gave a hint waaaay back, stating he has been in ChiFI's office, she was controlled.

The contention is the hot mess that is Pelosi was an early flip. DJT, "I got Nancy the speakership."

We've seen about 100 of DJT little quips come to fruition YEARS later, this has to be one too given her Norma Desmond like performance over the past year plus plus plus.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join