It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

4X confirmations including a mirror.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: steaming

From your link:

The tree of heaven is a problem because it reproduces very quickly and aggressively inhibits (and can even kill) native plants near it. This invasive plant produces an overly abundant amount of seeds, crowds out native species with its dense thickets and secretes a chemical into the soil that is toxic to surrounding plants.

So how good is it at being wood? Lumber, firewood, doing things that trees do?

Also I wonder if I can use that to get rid of the Himalayan Blackberries that have taken over my year every friggen year. I like Blackberries, but the Himalayan variety just grows out of control due to bird pooping out the seeds everywhere.

Tree of Heaven is good for absolutely nothing. You can't kill it by cutting it down. It sends up suckers from a very extensive root system. Imagine something like johnson grass, but if johnson grass was a tree. Even if you try and take it out by the roots, you pretty much gotta get all of the roots or it will come right back. And they can grow like 20' tall in a single season. Good for lumber? Not at all. It's the wettest lumber I've ever seen. They soak up a whole lot of water so they can grow that 20' pee year or whatever it is. I had some of it on my property and I even resorted to trying to use chemicals on it to kill it (injected into the root system in several spots) and it didn't work.

"Tree of Heaven" is a terrible name for it actually. I call it Tree of Purgatory personally.

I think the invasive plant that got this particular conversation kicked off was likely kudzu. And it's terrible too. Originally they thought it would help with erosion control and that cattle would graze on it. Well, it's poisonous to our bovine populations here so they won't touch it. And it swallows everything in its path. The plant (a vine that grows along the ground and up power poles and literally anything else in its path) grows 60' per year. And that's exponential. Within a few years it can completely swallow up your entire property if you don't keep it at bay, which is almost impossible to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Lin Wood.. damn

clip

The proof (e-mails) Lin Wood posted of Mike Pence working with House Speaker Paul Ryan to stop candidate Trump from winning in 2016, is what we need more of.

All the coordination between state officials, officials in DC, the Biden Campaign, and China involved COMMUNICATION. Someone has those intercepts (voice, e-mails, texts, ham, etc.). They need to be published online. If that happened, enough pressure would eventually cause top-level authorities to declare the 2020 election was indeed STOLEN.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Dang it! Is anything from China any good?

I'll come up with some other way to get rid of the Blackberries then. Thanks for the heads up on that.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What use are you trying to make of the land where the blackberries grow? I don't know about where you live, but here in Arkansas the Game and Fish Commission will actually pay people to introduce quail onto their property (Bob White quail specifically). Blackberry stands make perfect habitat for them. We are losing all of our quail mostly because of cattle farmers and housing development. Field turf grasses such as fescue or whatever won't work for quail. Even if it isn't mowed the pasture grasses people use for the their cattle to graze on won't work for quail as sufficient habitat. They need prairie grasses. Something that doesn't grow in clumps and provides them cover.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Meet the Swiss Billionaire Behind Arabella Advisors’ “Dark Money” Empire

New York Times reporter Ken Vogel recently revealed the efforts by Swiss billionaire and leftist mega-donor Hansjörg Wyss to purchase the parent company of the Chicago Tribune and other failing newspapers around the country.

85 yr old Swiss billionaire who is similar to Soros.

Concrete Ethics

The Swiss-born Wyss made his fortune as the head of Synthes USA, a major medical implants and biomaterials manufacturer he built from practically nothing and sold to Johnson & Johnson in 2012 for $19.7 billion. Today, Wyss is worth an estimated $8.5 billion.

Yet his success is marred by ghoulish controversy. In 2009, Synthes USA—with Wyss at its head—was charged by Philadelphia’s U.S. attorney with running an illegal clinical trial on humans: Injecting them with a cement that turns to bone inside the human skeleton. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reportedly told the company not to use the cement during spine surgeries. Synthes ignored the warning, and five people died as a result.

Despite his highly questionable ethics, Wyss is beloved among activists as a major donor to left-wing causes through his Wyss Foundation (2018 assets: $2.2 billion). Yet far from practicing old-fashioned philanthropy, the Wyss Foundation is as political as they come—just take its ties to the $731 million “dark money” network run by Arabella Advisors in Washington, DC.

Yet because it’s a project of the Arabella-run Sixteen Thirty Fund, the Hub Project doesn’t disclose its funding and budgets or file Form 990 reports with the IRS. Arabella’s activism is the very definition of “dark money” that so many liberals claim to dread.

In 2015, the Wyss Foundation initiated The Hub Project, which seeks "to shape media coverage to help Democratic causes"...

Information about his involvement came from interviews with five people with knowledge of The Hub Project, an internal memo from another liberal group that was obtained by The New York Times, and the appearance of The Hub Project’s business plan in a tranche of data made public by WikiLeaks. According to U.S. officials, the data was stolen by Russian intelligence from the emails of John Podesta, who has been an adviser to Mr. Wyss and was a top aide to the former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

Flashback Dec 2019: Documents reveal massive 'dark-money' group boosted Democrats in 2018

In January 2015, The Daily Caller, accused John Podesta, who was at the time an advisor on environmental issues to the Obama administration, of an alleged ethics violation for pushing the advocacy agenda of a former employer, because previously, he had received $87,000 as a consulting fee for work he did in 2013 for the HJW Foundation (a Wyss organization that later was merged with the Wyss Foundation). According to the High Country News, "Nothing ever came of the accusations".

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well I blame "KU" for it, but I was planning on growing corn there. I found an interesting purple variety and was going grow for corn meal and masa. Well it's too late to plant corn in my area, and the blackberries have taken over so now I'm just looking to rid the area of them.

With this "New Green Rip-Off" err I mean "Deal" being pushed everywhere, I figure we should once again start looking at "Victory Gardens" as a thing most if not everyone can do. Pro-tip, plant some fruits unprotected and by-pass the cow for eating the deer that will come by and eat the plants.

So pound dirt now, and harvest food later.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Here it is...
PROOF Covid deaths were inflated disingenuously.
twitter.com...

Not only that, the CDC may have duplicated what the U.K. reporting system did, by counting a death twice. In other words, government reports Jim died of both Covid-19 and a Heart Attack. Jim's death would be counted twice in the number of deaths in America for 2020 or 2021.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Moby Says CIA Agents Asked Him to Spread the Word About Trump and Russia

Talking with WFPK's Kyle Meredith, Moby cited “active and former CIA agents” who were “truly concerned” about Trump’s collusion with Russia. “They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he said. “So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of put it out there.’”

I think Americans need to be extremely concerned about an intel agency that thought Moby and Tom DeLonge were still relevant in 2018. Moby was a big supporter of Obama.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thatladyg report was full of Jew this and Jew that. One sect of people do not control the world. IF they happen to be all Jews it still is only those guys just like the Italian or Russian Mob crime families. It is a crime family and their pretend religious backgrounds are to confuse the readers as to their true intent.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Lin Wood.. damn

clip

Lindsey “Lady G” Graham
Must Be
Sweating bullets
... Finally were getting to the good stuff
Exposure
bitchute especially from 01:25

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

A judge will hear arguments on 2020 election lawsuit in Antrim County, where The Michigan Secretary of State’s claimed the votes were flipped from Trump to Biden due to a human error by an Antrim county clerk and not Dominion voting machines

Twitter

I'm going to predict that the Human error was to push the button to flip the votes on the software. In other words he knew what he was doing because the algorithm is in the instructions. This will not be a manual number transcription error.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman
When we all have had enough, no amount of LEO's will be able to take us in. We are in the Hundreds of Millions they are nothing and will gladly capitulate to see the evil scum that is destroying our very way of life get theirs. I feel it in my bones.

a reply to: cimmerius

Did I read that there are tens of thousands of China troops stationed on the US-CAN border, poised to come in and help squash any violent rebellion of US Citizens against our Government?

Red Dawn is what that sounds like. Can you imagine that would be instant SHTF moment and you better batten down the hatches, locate your batteries because all hell will be breaking loose. These damn traitors need flushed out badly. Please, do it now boys. I am not so sure it's a movie. My bottle of hopium for the movie part has always been nearly dry. I just won't the bad people stopped and if there is a white hat group like I want to believe, then please finish this mess.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Updated Qproof graphics:

Now 1,570 graphics... still another 17 threads archives to go through!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

When this is all over Rel, I think President Trump should give YOU the Medal of Honor for your sheer persistence in what you have chosen to tackle and stick with through to the very end. All Things Q - WWG1WGA

Cheers my Friend

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
list
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Check out articles as scrolling
Looks like the pudding is out.

There's a vid of O bama pacing around a locked cell i saw back in around Nov- Dec. I can't 100% verify your link and everyone listed as there's a lot of "the art of war" going on. So some of it may be disinformation. But many on that list have been taken down like Hank s, one of the most vile characters I've seen.

Recent reposts ..other interesting posts here

Forwarded from Breaking911

The Former Obama White House adviser was arrested this morning in New York City.

former Obama WH adviser arrested

Breaking911

Former Obama White House adviser arrested for allegedly stealing over $200,000 from charter schools he founded - Breaking911

Former White House senior adviser for the Obama administration Seth Andrew was charged Tuesday with wire fraud, money laundering, and making false statements to a financial institution, in connection with a scheme in which he allegedly stole $218,005 from…

t.me...

edit on 28-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellent work Rel.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I know the footage you speak of with Obama in the jail cell. I actually have the footage. Turned out he was just in
Nelson Mandela cell checking it out. It did cause a little stir though for a few days before we got it back under control from the false narratives about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Glad you verified that, I've been wondering about it since.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You betcha! Thats what we are all here for, to help each other when we can

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join