It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've gotten quite a bit of "WTF is going on cranky this week, everyone around me is freaking out." (insert my birth name for cranky).

Just a bit from my POV.

The system is in free fall. It is impossible to miss. The global political thing is just a symptom of those at the top experiencing it from their vantage point. I often hear the canard of "how come..." followed by something related to the idea that the controller pyramid of control is unified, ergo they can do what they want so how come they are not just doing...?

This is just trash thinking among other things. Anyone who has spent two seconds with a psychopathic-sociopath knows they are not team players. But in the past they had a loose leadership system rooted the fear of the very top predators. That is gone, so the are freaking out and are stuck with the same playbook but leader.

Also, there is a war and we are the opposition and what we do and say matters and alters their efforts - more so now then ever. We live in a polarity reality, to not see this is, well nvm, as such for every "war" their must be at least two factions. The controllers are one faction, by definition, there has to be an "opposition" and we are it.

We here have been following along, we've been seeing it all unfold. 2019 was peak civilization, bell curve at its finest. Now the free fall and no one knows how it will play out - no one, repeat - no one. What we do know is it impacts all, and it will demand folks find a way to unity or have some serious issues.

On the personal side the micro reflects the macro. During these times folks feel insecure and they seek out things in their past that has made them secure, but they are finding serious challenges in making those things work for them now.

This is occurring due to the past being no longer a substantial part of our lives and the future being nothing familiar - go ahead, tell me where you will be in 5 years.

Our lives have been built around the foundations of the past and the drive to the future, but not so much in the moment or the now. We are being forced into the now, which is generally uncomfortable for us, oddly, in part, due to it being rather boring. The now, for the most part, tends to be rather boring if we remove the fears we drag from the past or our desires pointing at the future. Want to see it, look around you now...... what's going on? Now, what is going on in the head about last week, or next month? Now combine the view you have and the head noise.

So many are seeing their lives from the NOW for the first time, not the past or the future, and it seems odd. For the controllers they can't find the past or the future adequately enough because the collective timeline shifts make moves and counter moves contradictory.

Look at the US right now, Actor Joe is quite literally going back 20 years and seeking to enact things that are 25 years out of date! I'm waiting for Harris to demand the Grammys nominate Biggie and Tupac for best artist of the year.

The collapse we are feeling is by design and the Klaus Blofeldian "reset" is an attempted Hijack of the Great Awakening. Which is hilarious, as it is using a dated, musty playbook to accomplish this after the Awakening is in full swing. They had hoped to control the Great Awakening such to the point that no one noticed the change, now the have to broadcast "hey, we're going to implode things and take your lives away for your own good." Imagine, how far we've come where this is being broadcast and not hidden.

The only way to navigate this is to be prepared to jettison just about anything that suddenly seems out of place. Ideas, dreams, relationships, jobs, items and even words. Hanging on to things that no longer serve will only frustrate.

The symptoms of this process are myriad. Shifts in everything about food. Shifts is sleep patterns are really common (waking at odd hours, being wiped midday, head fog from nowhere). Shifts in everything about hobbies, interests etc. - no longer interested, see no point or even forgotten how to. Friends, family connects seems strained or even gone. Isolation is a big one, feeling alone and even many feeling bad about being okay with being alone. Connections to the past seem hazy, leading to memory loss or even mismemory. All is part of this conflict with the now.

The matrix controls the past and the future within the minds of the collective, not ourselves.

A feeling of loss, rage, contempt, but with no real reason. Also feelings of hope, love, lightness and optimism even though nothing seems to support it. A manic way of being can be common, happy for half a day, then moody for the rest. Time slips, are common - lost days, hours or even years in the memory.

This is what we are creating. The removal of the system that no longer serves and it has no manual and the only GPS for this is our own internal voice. The inner guidance for each is the only thing one can count on, cultivate it. It is not easy to live by the "now" as the only moment that ever existed or will exist. Folks think it is, but then a text, a family member arrives, a unexpected bill, a picture from the past or even a hankering for a special food and we're out of the moment.

It isn't a test but a do the best with an eye toward improving with each unfolding moment.

The now is the now, nothing else matters. If it is happening, then it is in fact happening, all else is not relevant at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Is it me or is this HBO Q special the biggest load of psycho freak show bull # ever produced?

Joseph Flynn

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jun 13 2020 4461
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c7e053 No.9599384 📁
Jun 13 2020 14:03:17 (EST)
EZlRSs1WoAAZ7lS.jpg⬇

Only when evil is forced into the light can we defeat it.
Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.
Only when people see the truth [for themselves] will people understand the true nature of their deception.
Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
It had to be this way.
This is not another 4-year election.
GOD WINS.
Q

edit on 4 18 2021 by dashen because: www.qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A Telegram Outlaw_Marine Post details the week's happenings quite succinctly:

Outlaw_Marine, [19.04.21 03:57]
[Forwarded from E T]
Wow i just consolidated some intel from the last 3 days...

whiplash, ghostezra, qfrogman, and specoperator17 usually flood their channels every single day, 🔥no days off. They will post anywhere from 30-150 posts a day🔥

⚠️3 days ago on 4/15 “(q) the storm raider” posts on twitter that potus is 100% insulated and removed from maralago by special forces for security

⚠️qfrogman is 305th military intel battalion (what has been described as the “kraken” by General McInerney) and specoperator17 is 111th military intel brigade (the one Flynn was head of) AND is on personal security detail for potus!!! These 2 milint patriots always say if they go dark for a while, its to give us a heads up an op is in play and they will post when they can... 🔥Frogman and SpecOp17 have barely posted since 4/15🔥

⚠️Whiplash has been offline since 4/15

⚠️Ghostezra has reposted the Kennedys singing “Timber” today and hinted yesterday about (1) free unlimited Tesla energy (2) 1776 birthing pains (3) that Kamala’s real identity (the actress Kamala) will be revealed soon (4) twitter and jack are down/dead/dying

⚠️official military twitter accounts this past week have been nonstop decoded as hinting at The Event, NCSWIC (aka EBS), Readiness, and Gesara

⚠️ilDonaldo twitter posted several videos recently ejecting byedin from office and replacing with trumpybear

⚠️army corp of eng + other gov twitter accounts have been posting about flood warnings, storm, and electrical storms

⚠️dc drains/streets are literally flooding

⚠️lin wood openly endorsed q at the Oklahoma convention yesterday

⚠️jim caviezel debuted their trailer for “Sound of Freedom” movie (to be released Q4 this year) about child trafficking and openly explained adrenochrome to the normies at this event

⚠️this morning belarus president saved from assassination attempt/coup d’etat bc he is one of the last countries standing up to the cabal

⚠️blm/antifa riots broke out across the country a few days ago but last night NG officially stepped in and started helping PD make arrests at gunpoint. Military is in control

⚠️more FF shooting than weve ever seen in single days and back to back days to flood the media with a narrative change

⚠️castro regime in cuba ended, haiti pm resigned, former imo gov arrested

#butnothingishabbening 😱😱😱😱😱

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

- Electricity doesn't take the path of least resistance.
- Electricity takes ALL PATHS.
- Only difference is resistance decreases the amount that gets through.

CONSIDER TRUTH / LIGHT = ELECTRICITY (TESLA)
- Our fears and emotions = resistance
- We hear it, then choose to ignore, reject, fight, accept, wake up, etc...
- MSM / politicians play to fears with division and false narratives.
- SUM OF ALL FEARS = dramatic events use to build up emotion / feed the machine
- PUT ON THE ARMOR = NO FEAR = no resistance = no friction = calm the machine

UNITY IS OUR WAY FORWARD
FIND COMMON GROUND = ABRAHAM ACCORDS (first step)
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

If KU is seen as a teaching tool, consider these 2 "mirror" lessons:

#1 "The Perfect Call" : a lesson for us starring TRUMP
- One perfectly worded transcript = seen differently by others... why?
- Each side adds their own bias & fear to make it their "truth"
- MSM/politicians stir things up with opinions/influence to fit the narrative
- For this case, Trump-side accepts/sees no problem (benefit of the doubt)

#2 "Supreme Court Reform Study": a lesson for us starring BIDEN
- Look closely at the wording of EO (Lets consider "all areas of SC reform")
- MSM & politician muddy water by pushing "packing the courts" fear
- In reality = most already admit the odds of expansion happening are low
- Big uprising on the right = offers a built-in blame excuse when it fails
- For this case, Biden-side accepts/sees no problems (roles flipped)

If we truly have FAITH & are awake, up to us to take first step in breaking the LOOP?
- Instead of "endless attacks", join the committee to listen, share & discuss
- Identify common ground & stand ground on areas you can't find

Then focus more energy on improving issues, like these:
- Opportunity: Live broadcasts of supreme court cases
- Opportunity: Eliminate selection process circus (eg. Kavanaugh & Garland)
- Opportunity: Term limits or Health guidelines
(Writing opinions days after breaking ribs/ cancer operations is suspect)

Did The FIRST STEP ACT offer us proof this approach can work?

Biden orders commission to study supreme court expansion and reform

edit on 19-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Has anyone else noticed that telegram is suddenly really quiet?

Rels post touches on some of the telegram accounts that I have been following that have not been posting as much. Another account brought to light is Mr Pool(Loop) this account post odd images that time stamps ties to Ku posts? Well check out the green banner it looks plain at first glance but select it to see the image alone. Do you see “Swift World Bank”? I don’t have an account but this page only follows 3.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
any codes in this?

Check Ku post #628

@Snowden.
The clock is ticking.
How's Russia?
[Mr. Contractor]
Freedom of the Press.
John Perry Barlow.
freedom.press...
SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]?
SecureDrop>Clowns In America.
NOBODY IS SAFE.
Q

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Former SOS Mike Pompeo may be getting a lot of threats after revealing that Covid-19 came from the Wuhan lab, and the Chinese military was involved in its formulation.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
In defense of a good idea, Nuclear power, Fukushima was about location and which is on the owners. Between putting it where a Tsunami could hit and also being right over a hot spot sounds deliberately stupid.

I feel now that our designs were all aimed to make us dislike alternative ideas' Big Oil could keep their profits. Oil companies however are smaller than the big money Bankers and investors who own them. Tesla learned they will be only allowing us power if they can be the providers and get their wealth. It was never about good cheap ways to do so that are clean for the environment in almost every way like Hydrogen powered motors.

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[ General Electric Hired Agent Smith of 'The Matrix' For Connected hospitals (2013)
Why...why...WHY must GE persist?!! ]

1. GE, Original Political Sponsor of Reagan, Built Fukushima Plant
2. GE and Immelt have been longtime donors to and supporters of Barack Obama and the Democratic Party

You Gotta Gasp .... Prior to Laughing..

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crappiekat

Nice link on quake/explosion signature differences, thanks!

I've added to the archive.

I can't even imagine a scenario with our current technology where we could explode something that could trigger a fault line to move enough to register. Calibrated detectors would not pick up much after a distance that would be obviously less than an EQ of such size as a 5's.

I am thinking what I have seen with testing of underground Nuke explosions. These events are locatable because they are big and do trigger some EQ sensors, but they are not a threat IMO to the Earths Tectonic plates. I suppose a giant bomb heretofore never designed could conceivably be built one day, but not out of the materials I am aware exist now.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
In line with dashen's hint to spend more time reviewing the base Post data... and following Q's repeated advice that graphics are essential, here is an Interim version of a folder of all the Q Proof graphics I have for threads 32 to 35:

Q Posts graphic proofs

Notes
1) There is a single folder in the zip file. I recommend copy paste the folder out into your directory so that it is SEARCHABLE,
2) Each graphic has filename Posts XXXX YYYY ZZZZ proofs SOURCE KEYWORDS,
3) By opening the folder you should be able to search for say "365" and get all Graphic proofs (so far) that have Q365 in them,
4) Alternatively, search for "DJT tweets" to get all proofs with a DJT tweet in them. Hint try also "USACE HQ", "US Navy" "Marines" etc.
5) I will be updating the above drop box link with the other graphic proofs from threads 1 to 31 over time...but will use the same dropbox filename so the above link will always provide the latest version.

I think what we were suggesting would be useful is for people to generate a thread post for each Q post; for example:
"Q365 Proof graphics

Key themes: X, Y, Z

Graphic proof A picture
Graphic proof B picture
Graphic proof C picture
Graphic proof D picture
Graphic proof E picture"

I'm interested to see what lightbulbs will flash when we look at 3 or 4 proofs together for one post!

edit on 19-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, it could well be that this narrative is part of the "disinformation is necessary"? Maybe China itself has agreed to "blow" their own dam but need a cover story to pretend it was someone else.

What's your view on blocking up tunnels though? Could man made earthquakes at 10km dept disrupt those? Or cause NK mountain collapse? Or destroy Iranian nuclear bomb factories?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

There are movies, many of them using the theme of duality. Bandersnatch for example. 2 choices, two party system, this place is duality. Always fighting with itself, always starved for attention that is but a fraction of itself in distorted form.

I will take a listen. Thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Recent from t.me...

LookingGlass1776

Forwarded from SHELLSHQCK91🧨💥🇺🇸

I’ve been saying since day one.

You were chosen to wake up BEFORE the masses, because you are chosen to help WAKE UP the masses.

Imagine being completely asleep and finding all of this info at once. Finding out your whole life that you knew is a lie? Some people won’t be able to handle it.

Your friends and family will need you once the event is over. Get your head on straight, because you may have the ability to save someone’s life one day soon.

🇺🇸👊🏽

This appears to be the theme right now, within many accounts in varied places.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could man made earthquakes at 10km dept disrupt those?

The 10km depth is a default depth given to any event that is considered near surface. It could in fact be anywhere from surface to 10km. While a bomb would not register at all, secondary explosions could very well register at the lower end.

Hope that helps.

P

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Cape Town University on fire. Boom in progress? Or just vagrants being nihilists.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980

·

1h

I Gave hints few weeks ago. _What was found in Evergreen Was Techno. Weapons that work with 5g radition/ detroy plants. Food _2nd phase of depopulation _blame Covid mutation killing plants _Reasons GATES (CIA ROTHS) BUYING LAND. Control the food/control Mass Now you know

t.me...

edit on 19-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Annnnnd, BTC and ETH are back in business. If you invest in crypto you have to have a steel will for these kinds of things. Corrections happen all the time, but the overall arrow is still trending WAYYYYY up.

BTC this morning: 57,000
ETH: 2,245

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Underground nuke tests have a VERY specific signature. There is an organization in the Air Force called the "Air Force Technical Applications Center" (AFTAC) which is tasked with monitoring this very thing. This is how the nuke tests in North Korea back in the day were first discovered - via seismic reading. We have a worldwide network of seismic, acoustic, underwater, and other various means of monitoring all matter of nuclear explosion bi-products.
edit on 19-4-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join