It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Clip Her reaction is priceless.

I'm sure this has happened 100's of times, oddly I have never heard an event at the WH interrupted by a jet flying low enough requiring a pause. Seems odd to have planes flying over at all, 911 and all.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
FYI Another 2 Earthquakes this morning, in between Chile and Antarctica:

Source: MyRadar.com

1) 4/18/21 3:15 BST; 5.1 Mag., 10km depth (6.21 Miles),

2) 4/18/21 7:46 BST; 5.0 Mag., 10km depth (6.21 Miles).

The roughly 5 to 5.5 Mag quakes at 10km depth are said to be the manufactured ones to destroy tunnels/DUMBs.

Rel, I enjoy reading your posts

But this one is just a bit too far out for me.

If anyone has studied Plate tectonics, I think they would really have to disagree with this tunnel theory.

agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

I reported the first one about a week ago, so maybe a return to make sure Chile to Antarctica tunnel blocked off?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I welcome the contradicting viewpoint to evolve the thinking, crappiekat!

My tectonics knowledge is pretty basic but USGS talks of tectonic plates being in the range 60km thick and moving laterally millimetres to inches a year... so the only issue I can see with a 10km deep tunnel is over the subduction zone area; which is easily covered by a submarine being used between 2 tunnel exit points?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

When my mom first heard about that troop withdrawal date the other day it upset her very much. She later said, 'that date is very symbolic and coming from Biden is disgraceful, demonic, creepy as hell like a veil of evil behind it, makes my hair stand-up'...my jaw hit the floor because my mom never talks like this about anything. I was rather speechless and kept my conspiracy oriented frame of mind shut. But, damn.

Not to mention, it invites a terror attack of some sort for a plethora of reasons. Mark my words, there will be a significant event here or there on that day.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for replying Rel.

I am just an armchair watcher, so I don't proclaim to know much. However, It just strikes me that it wouldn't be such a great place to dig tunnels. With the plate movement as it is.

Also, I look at the seismographs. There is a distinct difference between an earthquake signature and a explosion signature.

These are classic earthquake signatures.

www.usgs.gov...-news_science_product s

edit on 18-4-2021 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Or, explosions engineered to mimic earthquakes.

Probably HAARP, actually.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
any codes in this?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Just an iteration of the "Golden Rule" if you ask me.
But I'm no expert.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nice link on quake/explosion signature differences, thanks!

I've added to the archive.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Just a word to the wise.

USGS do not report all quakes.

Some three letter agency removes some from the list if they were caused by something other than an earth quake.

There are several places on the internet where raw data can be seen and copied before the agency can wipe them.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Re Pompeo's 6:28 tweet:

1) Post #628

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.70 📁
Jan 27 2018 13:09:33 (EST)
@Snowden.
The clock is ticking.
How's Russia?
[Mr. Contractor]
Freedom of the Press.
John Perry Barlow.
freedom.press...📁
SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]?
SecureDrop>Clowns In America.
NOBODY IS SAFE.
Q

Freedom of the Press seems to tie in with Project Veritas vs CNN+Twitter?

2) Gematria of 628 - equivalents:
Jewish:
Josef Mengele created a sacrificial ritual called the last bulb on the christmas tree,
Your satan radio frequency identification tag is the mark of the beast,
Top secret jesuit rumours on god like productions,
What is the treatment for genetically modified foods stem cells,
Ethernet hacked Ark of the Covenant moves to another planet.

English/Simple:
Considered the most dangerous man on earth in terms of intellect,
Forty four million dollars was transfered into her account,
Conscious Unconscious Subconscious Superconscious,
Search the numbers in the Strongs Concordance as it is written,
Self replicating nano machines in the bodies of Morgellons victims,
One thousand year incarceration coming soon s m i l e f o r u s d e v i l,
A frequency fire storm is coming to remove the wicked and godless.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ooooh, that's interesting pheonix358!!!

Any links we can monitor?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yes. That is true as far as I know.

They do report explosions in the United States. I have rarely seen explosion signatures in other places in the world.

But, I have seen them.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Found this via a gab post linking to day 5...

It makes for a good read even if a fiction piece...

Never heard of the author or the site publishing the articles, so I can't say it's sorcha or Alex ish.

As everyone here likely knows, this isn’t the first time there have been rumors of momentous events happening behind the scenes. In general, that has pretty much been the theme of these threads.

More specifically, we’ve even seen lists of all the people supposedly tried and sentenced at Gitmo. They’ve actually been updated.

Frankly I find it frustrating. Quite apart from the possibility that it is a counter-productive, outrageous lie, we can say objectively that it is either true or it is not.

Both options are disturbing to me.

If it’s a lie, that problem is obvious.

But let’s entertain the possibility that it is true, perhaps along with some of the other many rumors.

I think we have reached a point where all the machinations to keep things secret has become damaging in itself. The shock to the public from whatever has happened or is happening, however huge that may be, is going to be completely overshadowed by the shock that we were not told what was occurring.

The public can handle revelations of massive corruption, illegal spying, election fraud, treason, high level murders, child trafficking, a corrupt Vatican, Satanism, even adrenochrome. These are all things that people have at least heard of. I think the public everywhere knows that things have pretty much gone to hell. The extent may be a shock but people will deal with it.

In my opinion, what people are going to have a real problem with is the green screens, doubles replacing people, secret military tribunals, secret executions, acceptance of a fake election, rescuing of kids without announcement, underground tunnel wars, the possibility of there being two presidents, federal agencies appearing to ignore blatant criminal acts and all of that.

If any of that is true, someone is going to have to do serious explaining as to why the public was not informed for months, even years, as to what was going on behind their backs. And then the military suddenly swoops in and takes over? Even if it is sound strategy, people do not like to be deceived. They will be pissed.

Either that or the percentage of things we are never going to be told is pretty darn high. Either way we are still being kept in the dark and treated like sheep.
edit on 4/18/2021 by cimmerius because: Trying to give a nod in the general direction of making sense.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

rsoe

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, I wonder what an underground nuke test would look like on a seismograph. Like how high would it register on the scale and whatnot. Also, along the same lines, I wonder what they do with the underground sites themselves. I've heard that an underground nuclear detonation creates large glass spheres underground.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
File under "Could be nothing, could be something?"

The US Monetary Base is going to hit 5.5 Trillion in the next 24 hours.

US Debt Clock is showing it's currently at:

$5,494,793,000,000

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Ooooh, that's interesting pheonix358!!!

Any links we can monitor?

I will try and find it.

Guys that used to be on ATS but had problems with what was allowed and not allowed moved to a new location.

I will try and find them.

They were taking the readings straight from the recorders as I remember it.

Can't remember their handle.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Just out of curiosity, I wonder what an underground nuke test would look like on a seismograph. Like how high would it register on the scale and whatnot. Also, along the same lines, I wonder what they do with the underground sites themselves. I've heard that an underground nuclear detonation creates large glass spheres underground.

This is a good starting place to learn.

www.usgs.gov...-news_science_product s

There are other sites out there.

It's a very interesting hobby for me.

Right now I am keeping an eye on the Iceland situation. Volcanic. But really cool to learn about.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Here's a couple sites.

Lots more out there.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join