It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Bigger

Oddly when it was twitted that Actor Joe was playing golf I didn't get it. Not that I followed the career of this particular mafia goon very much, but I don't recall him golfing during a pandemic soooooooo bad that masks must be worn outside, while alone. Seems odd he's taken to the course given how how his frail body might drop dead from either The Rona or the lack of oxygen from the face diaper.

Border Crises.
Ukraine Russia Iran.
Economy.

Then again, he could be napping so there's that.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[ General Electric Hired Agent Smith of 'The Matrix' For Connected hospitals (2013)
Why...why...WHY must GE persist?!! ]

1. GE, Original Political Sponsor of Reagan, Built Fukushima Plant
2. GE and Immelt have been longtime donors to and supporters of Barack Obama and the Democratic Party

You Gotta Gasp .... Prior to Laughing..

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Choose yer mood...

The suppressor family:

White privilege, having $1,000 to pay the tax on those 5 suppressors. Not to mention the cost of those guns and suppressors.

Sunday's are whatever reality I say it is...

...before Monday reality returns.

Here's a very enjoyable read, albeit, in an irritating kind of a way.

The Incredible Adventures of Hunter Biden

Hunter could have called his memoir, Dreams From My Father, but that might have been too on the nose, no pun intended, considering the common coc aine denominator, but where Obama could market race and identity, Hunter has nothing going for him except being a poor rich junkie.

And there’s a plethora of those already out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I have about £10000 worth of Onyx in my brain due to the exact procedure

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Hope all works well for Many Decades plus. I have a large AVM on left twmple. Because such prevented radiologist , Neuro Surgeon seeing what or which vein . artery led to. They cancelled a neuro operation to repair 2 Aneuryms. At a later date they carefully tried the said Embolization Treatment - I was awake and had to keep speaking - as they gradually closed a certain Blood vessel. That was 2003 and Thank God, it still ok.........probably wish I had not said that now (Grin).

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not Q related, but kind of is...
I like to keep up with the ongoing soap opera of the fandom menace vs. Disney... anywho, in this video the OverLord asks his Disney insider why Disney doesn't just fire Kathleen Kennedy already and be done with it. Turns out Disney is trying to handle her carefully because Kathleen knows about Epstein's Island and has a lot of dirt on people in Hollywood. Sadly they would not give details. This channel and topic are in no way related to Q, but I found it interesting in light of what Q was pointing to like the Guardians of the Pedophiles movie poster, and that's Hollywood/Disney territory.

So, its not just state actors using Epstein dirt to get what they want, but apparently powerful business executives as well.

Just start around the 3 min mark.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's the one! Thank you.
Quick search threw up this video. Bit 'woo woo', but principal is same as what I have read previously.
I really think there is a link between these and people who are having adverse reactions to vaccines.

Rainbows
Jane

Now Dask can remember that I am sure. Seems like I recall we had a couple of different people report the Med Beds here.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Regularly attends mass is beyond hilarious at this point. Abortion, molesting, sniffing, child trafficking border hell, trans toddlers,,, it begs the obvious question.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thank you!

Can somebody help me out please with a link.
I have seen posted here somewhere those hyperbaric (but not hyperbaric) chamber type things they have developed which will scan a person and then the 'machine' will fix you. I know I haven't dreamt it.

What occurred to me is all these adverse reactions have nothing to do with de-population per se, they need people to use as guinea pigs to test them out on and at the same time get rid of medical health care as we know it.

Rainbows
Jane

This technology ties back to Nikola Tesla whom Trumps uncle John Trump was connected to. After Orange Man was released from La Rona “treatment” he said he felt 20yrs younger! Also it has been shared an transition photo of Julian Assange and John Trump look strikingly similar?

How Do Tesla BioHealing MedBeds and BioHealers Work?

Tesla BioHealing OTC Medical Devices are a breakthrough technology, with the capability of harnessing a field of pure Life Force Energy. Life Force Energy is the essential vital force of nature acknowledged in many ancient traditions and even today in modern science. Life Force Energy has been known as Chi in China, Prana in India, and in scientific communities, it is commonly referred to as Scalar Waves or Tesla Waves.

Nikola Tesla created technology that proved the existence of Life Force Energy (hence the name Tesla Waves) and discovered how to harness the Life Force Energy that is naturally occurring in the environment.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

"We" and not "He."

Sideish note. I found it funny the Biden crew twitted that Joe had contacted Bush about the removal. As if contacting plastic poncho, a guy who hasn't been in office for 12 years, and who, arguably, was the dumbest president ever is a net positive. DJT who, you know Joe, actually was drawing them down as off the table, but Bush sure.

The problem for the Biden crew is that the population of the planet as a whole is NOT in the same place it was 4 years ago. So this totally asinine moldy playbook is not only useless, it does everything possible to make them look more foolish.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Cult:

The Latin root cult means “grow.” This Latin root is the word origin of a good number of English vocabulary words, including culture, cultivate and horticulture. The root cult is easily recalled via the word agriculture, for agriculture is the “growing” of plants via farming.

source

The way that our mind and brain work together to create our perception of reality through feedback loops... we are going to formulate ideas. We are going to develop beliefs and gravitate toward certain belief systems. We are all going to belong to groups and subgroups. That's how our brain works. Keeping this in mind, it is very easy to label any group or movement or ideology as a 'cult' from the perspective of an outsider. All religious sects can be defined as cults. Political parties can be defined as cults. BLM can be defined as a cult, Antifa can be defined as a cult, so can mask wearers, etc...so if any group that evolves around a single belief or set of beliefs can be labeled as a cult from opposing cults (I.e. cultures) then it becomes a moot point

The important aspects to focus on which separates the various cults from each other, narrows down to a simple question---does this belief system ('cult') empower me or does it disempower me? Does it project fear or does it project faith. Does it intimidate me through paranoia and phobia indoctrination or does it emancipate me by freeing my mind from the shackles of slavery. It all boils down to the choice of living in fear, doubt, uncertainty, negativity, paranoia and deception or the choice to live in faith, confidence, certainty, positivity, clarity and truth. Slavery or Sovereignty. We get to choose

edit on 18-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Nope, never saw that and honestly, until anyone can actually use one, they are as useful as the ones in the movies.

edit on 18-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When my mom first heard about that troop withdrawal date the other day it upset her very much. She later said, 'that date is very symbolic and coming from Biden is disgraceful, demonic, creepy as hell like a veil of evil behind it, makes my hair stand-up'...my jaw hit the floor because my mom never talks like this about anything. I was rather speechless and kept my conspiracy oriented frame of mind shut. But, damn.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Crypto Flash Crash Wiped Out $300 Billion In Less Than 24 Hours, Spurring Massive Bitcoin Liquidations

After a run-up in prices ushering in Coinbase's long-awaited market debut earlier in the week, the cryptocurrency market plummeted early Sunday after blackouts in China led to massive declines in bitcoin's mining rates—tanking prices and spurring billions of dollars in liquidations.

source

Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate Drops As Blackouts Instituted In China

The blackouts were necessitated because of a “comprehensive power outage safety inspection” in Xinjiang, per the Wu Talk report. Local news outlet Xinhuanet that the National Mine Safety Supervision Bureau has reported three recent coal mine accidents, including an April 10 “water penetration accident” in Xinjiang that caused 21 people to be trapped.

source

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Minnesota National Guard says members sustained minor injuries in Sunday morning drive-by shooting in Minneapolis

A Minnesota National Guard neighborhood security team says it was fired upon in a drive-by shooting early Sunday morning, with two guard members sustaining minor injuries.

sourc e

Coincidently, right after Maxine's tirade last night

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Yes it does go back to Tesla and even possibly before him.
The beauty is, we can learn to harness the 'Tesla waves' for ourselves.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cult

Alot of words are being redefined taking on new meaning in the culture wars. Some may say I'm in or follow a 'cult' but I do not project my beliefs, conspiracies, nor religion onto anyone. I'm more of an observer and document various subjects, topics, events for my own personal memories and knowledge. One aspect I see in this chaotic upside world of collectivism is many have a fear of individualism, the isolation of not being connected to something. So, many will latch onto anything that fits their belief system, feels comfy and will fight tooth & nail to hold that connection no matter how deprave that results in a block not just in the society, but also inside our own minds that stops us imagining anything else than what is playing on the current world's stage.

How are you feeling?🙃🤦‍

If you’re feeling down today, just watch this. It’ll cheer you right up.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Hey Jane,
Just do a search for "Med Beds" and you will find all you need to know. That is basically the term thats used.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
FYI Another 2 Earthquakes this morning, in between Chile and Antarctica:

Source: MyRadar.com

1) 4/18/21 3:15 BST; 5.1 Mag., 10km depth (6.21 Miles),

2) 4/18/21 7:46 BST; 5.0 Mag., 10km depth (6.21 Miles).

The roughly 5 to 5.5 Mag quakes at 10km depth are said to be the manufactured ones to destroy tunnels/DUMBs.

I reported the first one about a week ago, so maybe a return to make sure Chile to Antarctica tunnel blocked off?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Marjorie Taylor Greene is on the case... she's raising a resolution to expel Maxine Waters from Congress (like someone tried to do to her)... Karma's a bitch!

This is definitely feeling like a scripted movie now!

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join