It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: loveguy
Found this via a gab post linking to day 5...

It makes for a good read even if a fiction piece...

Never heard of the author or the site publishing the articles, so I can't say it's sorcha or Alex ish.

As everyone here likely knows, this isn’t the first time there have been rumors of momentous events happening behind the scenes. In general, that has pretty much been the theme of these threads.

More specifically, we’ve even seen lists of all the people supposedly tried and sentenced at Gitmo. They’ve actually been updated.

Frankly I find it frustrating. Quite apart from the possibility that it is a counter-productive, outrageous lie, we can say objectively that it is either true or it is not.

Both options are disturbing to me.

If it’s a lie, that problem is obvious.

But let’s entertain the possibility that it is true, perhaps along with some of the other many rumors.

I think we have reached a point where all the machinations to keep things secret has become damaging in itself. The shock to the public from whatever has happened or is happening, however huge that may be, is going to be completely overshadowed by the shock that we were not told what was occurring.

The public can handle revelations of massive corruption, illegal spying, election fraud, treason, high level murders, child trafficking, a corrupt Vatican, Satanism, even adrenochrome. These are all things that people have at least heard of. I think the public everywhere knows that things have pretty much gone to hell. The extent may be a shock but people will deal with it.

In my opinion, what people are going to have a real problem with is the green screens, doubles replacing people, secret military tribunals, secret executions, acceptance of a fake election, rescuing of kids without announcement, underground tunnel wars, the possibility of there being two presidents, federal agencies appearing to ignore blatant criminal acts and all of that.

If any of that is true, someone is going to have to do serious explaining as to why the public was not informed for months, even years, as to what was going on behind their backs. And then the military suddenly swoops in and takes over? Even if it is sound strategy, people do not like to be deceived. They will be pissed.

Either that or the percentage of things we are never going to be told is pretty darn high. Either way we are still being kept in the dark and treated like sheep.

Yes on that machinations concept. While reading this well written opinion in hit me that the explaining why they didn't tell us is because CNN and even FOX are going to make sure it is either #1 ignored at all costs or #2 when ignoring fails they stoop to "look squirrel" BS we have all had enough of. Even if we don't understand all of it and some can't seem to grasp it all, most see now the crowd that are now "the untouchables". Just like in the Soviet Politburo tyranny days. Surely, like in China. If you don't play along there, they seem to be willing to sell your body parts like a car Junk yard.

edit on 19-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well Hell - there goes that:

www.newsmax.com...

Trump 11th Hour Appointee and NSA General Counsel Michael Ellis Resigns

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
any codes in this?

His translation does not match any I can find. Here is a list of translations of this verse:
biblehub.com...

None of them match his phrasing here, though one obscure translation is close:

“ Smith's Literal Translation
Praise those cursing you, and pray for those threatening you.”

Not sure of any significance, but in general, I have not heard this verse translated this way...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Supposing it is true, we are being told these things are happening. Just because the classic press is not reporting on it, doesn’t mean it isn’t being shared. If people want to throw their head in the sand and not pay attention, that’s up to them. But there are thread upon thread just on ATS aggregating what is going on.

If your only source of news is MSM you will be left behind. Doesn’t mean real news isn’t being shared— just that people are like “If I didn’t see it on CNN it isn’t true.”

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Other Maxine Waters drops for researching:

qposts.online...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
All of Virginia just got a public safety alert saying everyone 16+ Is eligible for the vaccine. I know what they are eligible to do. It starts with “go” and ends with “yourself.”

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
All of Virginia just got a public safety alert saying everyone 16+ Is eligible for the vaccine. I know what they are eligible to do. It starts with “go” and ends with “yourself.”

I woke up to that alert as well and just rolled my eyes and wished I could go back to sleep.

Thankfully, my 18 yo son is smart enough and aware enough to stay far away from that garbage.

We actually had a long talk about it the other day after he pranked me into believing he already got it through his job.

Little turd lol

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm....

news.yahoo.com...

Report: China, Russia fueling QAnon conspiracy theories

Mr Fake News, muh Russia himself - Michael Isikoff - is at it again. This time he blames Q on Russia and China.

LOL

Despite the outlandish nature of QAnon claims, the report also suggests that adherents to the movement’s conspiracy theories may be far more prevalent than some previous studies have shown. A new poll of 9,308 U.S. adults, conducted for the Soufan Center by Limbik, a data analytics firm, found that between 20 and 23 percent of respondents self-identified as a QAnon believer, member or supporter — figures far higher than in some earlier surveys.

The numbers became even higher when those polled were asked about specific issues that QAnon has emphasized. For example, when asked whether they believe “elites, politicians and/or celebrities are involved in global pedophile rings,” 35.8 percent said they did, up from 26.7 percent from a similar sample last December.

Asked whether they believe COVID-19 was created in a lab, 30.6 percent said they did in February compared to 29.1 percent in December. The survey in February also found that 25 percent supported the actions of the Jan. 6 insurrectionists.

edit on 19-4-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

- Electricity doesn't take the path of least resistance.
- Electricity takes ALL PATHS.
- Only difference is resistance decreases the amount that gets through.

CONSIDER TRUTH / LIGHT = ELECTRICITY (TESLA)
- Our fears and emotions = resistance
- We hear it, then choose to ignore, reject, fight, accept, wake up, etc...
- MSM / politicians play to fears with division and false narratives.
- SUM OF ALL FEARS = dramatic events use to build up emotion / feed the machine
- PUT ON THE ARMOR = NO FEAR = no resistance = no friction = calm the machine

UNITY IS OUR WAY FORWARD

BT, this observation is bigger then you might have thought when you posted it.

Consider our body, expression, on Earth is simply the conduit for our access to Source energy. The programming in our heads dictates where we put that energy - manifest/create.

Fear. Now, I make an unusual distinction between "fear" and "insecurity."

Fear can only come from experiences we have ACTUALLY had. So if I fell from a ladder I can fear going up one again - that is reasonable and one can overcome it by getting "back on the ladder" so to speak.

If I have never been up a ladder I cannot fear it. But. I can be insecure about what to do on a ladder. This is very hard to overcome if it gets ahold of us.

Now. The energy to climb the ladder comes from the Source itself. When we decide to climb a ladder energy wells up inside it, generic energy because it really hasn't been programmed yet. The programming in the head says "unsafe, fall, break neck, stupid, don't do etc."

So we have conflict. A desire, or even need, to climb a ladder + the energy to do so + programming that says don't.

What happens? When we feel that energy, Source energy, we entrain ourselves to stuff it, stop it, create the resistance. Over time we begin to actually HATE that energy showing up in our lives. Our reaction is to take the government, church, peer, etc. programs and use them to stuff the energy. If that doesn't work, drink and drugs.

The system, matrix, controllers want us to despise our connection to Source. They want to live "separate" from it and they want us to do the same. Ironically they need us to stay connected so they can pretend they are not connected. So the want us to funnel that energy into their systems, the only way to do this is to create an negative association where the resistance is just like the example above. More goes to them, and our resistance is so great little comes to us and what does we don't care for.

We create an association of HATE with regards to our true endless Source connection energy and the system exploits that. We must not only break those programs, but learn to embrace that energy as our liberation, our Truth, ourselves. The latter is much more important. At the very least it is helpful to see it as neutral.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, it could well be that this narrative is part of the "disinformation is necessary"? Maybe China itself has agreed to "blow" their own dam but need a cover story to pretend it was someone else.

What's your view on blocking up tunnels though? Could man made earthquakes at 10km dept disrupt those? Or cause NK mountain collapse? Or destroy Iranian nuclear bomb factories?

Well, Tesla did imply he built and EQ machine. I can say I would consider that a possibility as I re ponder my earlier comment. The show the Munster's ran with that as Grandpa was dabbling in Tesla devices and caused EQ's on occasion.

But explosions I don't see being able to muster the energy even with strong Nuclear devices. This is a Physics problem and Physics is a love but not my specialty. I do understand enough to know open minded Physicist like Dr Kaku give hope that we have the minds to figure this out for ourselves now. Wavelengths and frequencies are certainly a key to everything we do in Chemistry and that is where the Physicists and Chemists meet to make our analyzers work. They understand the waves and frequencies quite well, and we Chemists understand the atoms and how to build molecules and test for the presence of them.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They are both down as of now. 54k and 2140 respectively. I have Eth but not BC.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Annnnnd, BTC and ETH are back in business. If you invest in crypto you have to have a steel will for these kinds of things. Corrections happen all the time, but the overall arrow is still trending WAYYYYY up.

BTC this morning: 57,000
ETH: 2,245

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Amazing news over the week-end: President Lukashenko has declared that Biden gave the order to kill him in a coup organized by the CIA. Now, we all know that Lukashenko says all sorts of things, many of them false or plain silly. Except that the Russian FSB has confirmed it all! According to the Russians, a joint operation of the (Bielorussian) KGB and the Russian FSB has uncovered the plot early on and the Russians monitored the full operation.

So far so good. But it gets better!

So, you tell me: true story of “Russian disinformation”?

The Saker

PS: in case you wonder, the Russians are laughing hysterically and scratching their heads wondering what in the world happened to a once civilized western society.
Did the US just try to murder Lukashenko?
Great article.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Well Hell - there goes that:

www.newsmax.com...

Trump 11th Hour Appointee and NSA General Counsel Michael Ellis Resigns

Something more powerful than we can imagine messed up the Trump administration in 2020.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats for DAMN sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Isn't Virginia the state where both Blacks and Whites elected a Governor who wears "black face" to parties, and wants Mothers to decide if their child lives, AFTER he/she is born?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Why yes. Yes it is. Unfortunately. We are very jealous of DeSantis here.

originally posted by: carewemust

Isn't Virginia the state where both Blacks and Whites elected a Governor who wears "black face" to parties, and wants Mothers to decide if their child lives, AFTER he/she is born?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Babylon Bee's humor is too close to reality these days...

U.S.—After a successful 2020, media organizations have announced a cooperative effort to create at least 25% more racism in the year 2021.

"Racism is our lifeblood, it's what we live to talk about every single day," said CNN President Jeff Zucker. "We work diligently to find it everywhere we can-- and when we can't find it, we must create it. This year, we are redoubling our efforts to bathe the American public in racial resentment until everyone is living in despair and agrees how terrible our country is!"
Babylon Bee

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Reality is to close to a farce these days.

Clown world indeed.

Checking in. I’m so far behind I’m still in last thread. And your already in the 40s on this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I was taught it is WATER that takes the path of least resistance. Someone got this mixed up with electricity. Electricity is in every direction, and can be captured or attracted. The wires over head conduct electricity from a source.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: brewtiger

- Electricity doesn't take the path of least resistance.
- Electricity takes ALL PATHS.
- Only difference is resistance decreases the amount that gets through.

CONSIDER TRUTH / LIGHT = ELECTRICITY (TESLA)
- Our fears and emotions = resistance
- We hear it, then choose to ignore, reject, fight, accept, wake up, etc...
- MSM / politicians play to fears with division and false narratives.
- SUM OF ALL FEARS = dramatic events use to build up emotion / feed the machine
- PUT ON THE ARMOR = NO FEAR = no resistance = no friction = calm the machine

UNITY IS OUR WAY FORWARD

BT, this observation is bigger then you might have thought when you posted it.

Consider our body, expression, on Earth is simply the conduit for our access to Source energy. The programming in our heads dictates where we put that energy - manifest/create.

Fear. Now, I make an unusual distinction between "fear" and "insecurity."

Fear can only come from experiences we have ACTUALLY had. So if I fell from a ladder I can fear going up one again - that is reasonable and one can overcome it by getting "back on the ladder" so to speak.

If I have never been up a ladder I cannot fear it. But. I can be insecure about what to do on a ladder. This is very hard to overcome if it gets ahold of us.

Now. The energy to climb the ladder comes from the Source itself. When we decide to climb a ladder energy wells up inside it, generic energy because it really hasn't been programmed yet. The programming in the head says "unsafe, fall, break neck, stupid, don't do etc."

So we have conflict. A desire, or even need, to climb a ladder + the energy to do so + programming that says don't.

What happens? When we feel that energy, Source energy, we entrain ourselves to stuff it, stop it, create the resistance. Over time we begin to actually HATE that energy showing up in our lives. Our reaction is to take the government, church, peer, etc. programs and use them to stuff the energy. If that doesn't work, drink and drugs.

The system, matrix, controllers want us to despise our connection to Source. They want to live "separate" from it and they want us to do the same. Ironically they need us to stay connected so they can pretend they are not connected. So the want us to funnel that energy into their systems, the only way to do this is to create an negative association where the resistance is just like the example above. More goes to them, and our resistance is so great little comes to us and what does we don't care for.

We create an association of HATE with regards to our true endless Source connection energy and the system exploits that. We must not only break those programs, but learn to embrace that energy as our liberation, our Truth, ourselves. The latter is much more important. At the very least it is helpful to see it as neutral.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think this is an important Qproof graphic because it ties together all of these with TODAY:

WHITE SQUALL, MORNING SUN, AS THE WORLD TURNS, RED WAVE, BIG WEEK, DECLAS, Undiscovered Stars/Facts:

Bigger

You'll need to open the "Bigger" to see all the date matches and linkage!
edit on 19-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join