It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
File under "Could be nothing, could be something?"

The WHITE HOUSE LIVE CAM - Washington D.C. | USA | earthTV® has been swivelled to face AWAY from the White House:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes fight for digital currency. Because once that is the norm the government will have even more control over what we buy.

www.usnews.com...
edit on 19-4-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

April 19th - May 1st. 13 days of preparation satanic rituals
... evil

t.me...

APRIL 19, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

MEDIA ADVISORY.

President Donald J. Trump will be interviewed tonight at 9pm ET on Fox News by Sean Hannity.

Enjoy!

edit on 19-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Couple of SR Tweets this pic is included. For most this is inexplicable, but for Anons it makes perfect sense - Actor Joe.

The fact that this actor wears this colored face diaper is really irksome. There is something about the "blue" = mind control, ill fitting stringed face diaper really gets under my skin. This, historically, would mean stay the eff away from it and I have - I honor my gut.

CDC doubling down in using the NPC character as their symbol. Too funny. Notice how it is "refusing" not "choosing." Slave's refuse, sovereigns make informed choices. Note NPC still wears mask, with jab. Slaves wear masks and get jabs.

When this started I joked about putting "your fear is not my problem" or some such thing and wearing it. I thought it made sense - inform others. Subsequent thinking has me understanding that this would have been my death by nuts who bought into this.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The looser Biden's face-diaper, the better. The CDC says 6,500 people who have been vaccinated, have contracted Covid-19 anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

so anyone with a prior serious crime must have deserved being killed by the police in a totally unrelated moment?

not sure that really holds water, chief.

Was there hidden text somewhere that says that? Not seeing it, tiger.

Taylor and Wright shouldn't be on the list anyway, both were accidental. The other two were in the act of commiting crimes when the incidents occurred, arguably Wright was also commiting a crime and was endangering others. Prior convictions aren't terribly relevant other than to indicate a pattern of behavior. The left has used this on a much broader scale to paint entire groups of people with a behavior that is decades, or even over a century, removed and none were personally responsible for.

Rhetoric works both ways. I don't think every police incident is racism, but I also think there are significant problems with policing in the US. Blaming everything on racism quite obviously has done nothing to address the real problems and somebody is funding this ineffective and destructive movement. Who benefits from not solving problems in the US while actively causing destruction? Who benefits from pushing a narrative that minorities should do everything possible to escape police interactions? It sure as hell isn't the people getting killed while resisting arrest.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is that helicopter shooting at something?

Or are those the lights

edit on 19-4-2021 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Ok. I think it's just the lights
edit on 19-4-2021 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter

Ok, the Quantum part I am following. The 12 strands of DNA with 10 shut off part I am lost on. We have more strands than 12 of course. Can you help me with the other 34 if you are referring to chromosomes?

Thank you for the post. I agree with Caled it is really interesting. The resident Cynic of all things around the Sun will disagree if he shows up. I am willing to agree that there has been something strange going on around the sun but not qualified to prove it. But please, help us out on the DNA are there 36 that are turned on and 10 turned off in this theory?

I found this that refers to 12 strands but I am new to this theory.
12 strands of DNA

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Time for a quiz.

What do you think this is?

Hint: Q923

They thought the SHEEP would follow the STARS.

Clip

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Auntie Matter

Ok, the Quantum part I am following. The 12 strands of DNA with 10 shut off part I am lost on. We have more strands than 12 of course. Can you help me with the other 34 if you are referring to chromosomes?

Thank you for the post. I agree with Caled it is really interesting. The resident Cynic of all things around the Sun will disagree if he shows up. I am willing to agree that there has been something strange going on around the sun but not qualified to prove it. But please, help us out on the DNA are there 36 that are turned on and 10 turned off in this theory?

I found this that refers to 12 strands but I am new to this theory.
12 strands of DNA

JOM, one way to look at it is that the number of activated strands is, more or less, equivalent to the density one resides in. So 3 strands operating is 3rd density. 5 strands operating is 5th density and so on. We live(d) in a third density world with only two strands activated. It means what you'd think it means.

The DNA is far more complicated then the med ghouls want us to believe. All the so called "junk" is actually your soul history, your past, your future, your other selves, your potentials, your memory, your connections to other aspects of you in other places doing other things, ancestors, ideas, in short your personal library of existence. Very little of it is devoted to Body formation.

Changing it is not that hard, your voice does it all the time, making changes stick is a bit harder.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

FraudXi is the leader of the 'Branch Covidians'...today is the anniversary of Waco massacre (1993) and Oklahoma City bombing (1995).
And ATF/FBI lay siege to the compound of the white supremacist survivalist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in Arkansas (1985), and Boston Marathon bomber captured/killed (2013) and mass killing spree in Nova Scotia (2020).

I wonder what tonight will bring? FF wise that is.

Biden will claim his dog did it. 💩

edit on 4/19/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have no sauce for this, but this stuck out bigly.

Link She goes by justthetweets so there isn't much. If true, it is one the more bizarre things I've seen reported.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Trump just used the word “cabal” on the Sean Hannity show on FOX News...

Twitter

Does someone have a clip?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: new link

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Walter F. Mondale, the former Democratic senator and vice president whose unusually candid and forward-looking bid for the pinnacle of American politics was blocked by President Ronald Reagan’s landslide reelection victory in 1984, died April 19 at his home in Minneapolis. He was 93.
WaPo

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Was just hopping on to see if this had been discussed.

Will Mondale get a State Funeral?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I watched live when Biden’s election numbers jumped huge in Virginia late on election night. It was one of many states where Biden needed to cheat that are NOT being talked about.

We need to not be blaming citizens who did not actually vote for these people, but were cheated— either in primaries and general elections.

I am very certain Virginia is a solid red state, despite the official results of late.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

so anyone with a prior serious crime must have deserved being killed by the police in a totally unrelated moment?

not sure that really holds water, chief.

Propensity for violence.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Dunno about a State Funeral. Some Mondale nostalgia...

March 11, 1984 Democratic debate: "Where's the beef?" (@1:15)

edit on 19-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Q October

IIRC correctly this is the second time NI has tweeted about H4RO. Time Curry is really a stretch.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join