It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I am not so sure. I go back to the murdered Arkansas state representative and what she was saying before she died. This particular story hits very close to home for me. So I've been able to use it as a gauge for how I feel these revelations would influence the population at large. I believe that the things like green screens and the like are being done in order to avoid a total societal collapse if the public became aware of the things our murdered state rep was alleging. We are talking about a woman who was married to a judge in Arkansas. She filed for a divorce. Why? Because, according to her, she found CP on her husband's laptop that appeared to have been filmed inside his judicial chambers. She further alleges that 85% of the children who are trafficked in this country are trafficked straight through the courts system.

So it makes me wonder, just how do these kids wind up in the courts. Two ways I figure. When they immigrate here illegally without parents, and also through DHS. So another story that hits close to home and I actually tied to the first story I reckon, is that we also had a state rep here in Arkansas who ran a daycare. He got caught trafficking kids. So what he did was he "adopted" two girls, kept them locked in a room for like a month and then "rehomed" (his words) them to a man who began to sexually abuse them. Got caught red handed. What happened to him? Nothing much. He's no longer a state rep, but unless something has changed he is a free man. Another interesting fact about this guy is that he was the chairman of the committee that oversaw DHS operations in the state of Arkansas!

Nah, you see, it's one thing to hear that these things are real, but if the truth fully came out all at once and people realized that stuff like this happens at the very daycare they send their children to, there would be hell to pay. All across this country. Imo we would be faced with a total societal collapse scenario.

In other words, I understand why they're doing it this way. It makes sense. In the rearview people will be amazed at how it was done without having literal pitchfork mobs light this entire country on fire.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We're watching a movie, and this is the intermission.

edit on 18-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: loveguy
Found this via a gab post linking to day 5...

It makes for a good read even if a fiction piece...

Never heard of the author or the site publishing the articles, so I can't say it's sorcha or Alex ish.

The public can handle revelations of massive corruption, illegal spying, election fraud, treason, high level murders, child trafficking, a corrupt Vatican, Satanism, even adrenochrome. These are all things that people have at least heard of. I think the public everywhere knows that things have pretty much gone to hell. The extent may be a shock but people will deal with it.

Slight conflict here. Political stuff is not the same as the other. The reactions won't be the same.

At the moment folks will be encouraged to do billions of dollars of damage WW, because a junkie died of an overdose/arrest - one out of 7 billion. One.

The issue isn't how YOU will react, the issue is how those mind control systems will react and what impact that will have on the population.

There is another problem that has been harped on over and over again. Who or what is the authority folks want to see "reveal" all?

The bigger issue is the topics listed are HUGE, complex, world wide. For example, @snowden took MILLIONS of pages, MILLIONS, from the NSA. So if they "released it all" how many would read them? No one read the mueller report, or the testimonies proving there was no russia russia russia to be found.

Much of the population still thinks DJT is a russian agent because teeeveee.

Those who are working the plan are not using personal "opinion" to determine what the pewblick can handle, they are determining in ways that are out of this, or off this, world. So any one of us can say "well, gee I can handle the truth" but in reality if anyone saying that is wearing a mask or panic purchased TP, or demanding others get jabbed to protect them, I dare say the sight of renOgade being executed by firing squad might cause a problem. Especially given a junkie dying got three funerals a gold casket and 27m bucks, and also has us all avoiding words like they are nukes.

For folks feeling this, maybe map out how you want this to be "revealed" and see how it pans out. Piece the elements of media spin, government controls, military, money/economy, families, mind control reaction etc. See how it plays.

FWIW, I've been at this a long time. I've seen what people can and cannot handle and when, at levels most would not understand or perceive. It is a FAR more delicate process then folks think, one just does not dump the "truth" and expect happy happy joy joy. Rarely does that ever happen, and I mean.... rarely.

Folks don't do well when their entire realty collapses ---- anyone been through a divorce, job loss, kicked out of a home? Now imagine the ENTIRE planetary reality collapsing and the systems one relied on for help in the past are NOT a help, but a perpetrator.

Agree with PFS's assessment posted while I was scribbling.

edit on 18-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The smiles on a few of the faces exude too much excitement.
The pope seems strategically placed in front of the painting. It is a tomb that is open with people lamenting.

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Two of the men have tan/brown shoes on that do not go with suits.

A few look unhappy including the white Pope. The black pope looks quite happy.

Any one know the painting behind them?

No one is wearing a mask.

The ties are mostly the same few colors.

The books in the cabinets have had their spines altered so we cannot see what they are.

Nice rug on the floor.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks, I missed that section - and the new digital reset connected to it - very informative.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Mad Maxine Race Bating in Minnesota is getting some momentum.

I find this fascinating. She's an 80 year old hot mess. AFIK she has no "following." She's stupid beyond belief. In short, just some old lady in congress.

She travels at tax payer expense, from her own dilapidated district where she does not live to ANOTHER STATE, to race bait at the tax payer expense???

Even worse, she literally is intimidating a Jury into convicting or the city - not hers, will burn to the ground.

The Constitution that gives her her job, gives the right to a fair trial, yet, she isn't a threat to democracy?

She wants her minions - all six, to burn down the system that gives her her job. So evidently she wants to leave congress???

Of course the mirror of her rhetoric on the fake "insurrection" is funny. But, WHY?

Why?

Why is she there? She doesn't matter, hell turn on the mind control and the rioting starts. She isn't needed. Did she herself really choose to be there? I find this hard to believe as it makes no sense.

No one, and I mean no one, in Minnesota said "gee I really really wish Maxine would come, it would means so much to the looting and burning."

Either they are desperate beyond all reason - possible, or something else is afoot here. Not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Q "waters" 2854 features "17"

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Could this be another watch the water reference?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I lost my reply post, dang it!
So a summary of it was I meant to find background on name of prosecutor in any of the following links, but haven't taken much of a peak at yet myself beyond home pages.
a
b
c
d

Matching article with clock mechanism is beyond my personal ability, time constraints we all have to manage.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The astute scholarly NBC News echo chamber of hyenas are now re-defining a mass shooting...

as a single incident involving three or more people who have been shot — either injured or killed — in a public place, excluding the shooter. Isolated fights, including gang and drug violence, domestic disputes, and robberies turned violent are not considered mass shooting incidents.
Link

So, those 20 or so mass shooting of kids every weekend in Chicago don't count..or any other big city gang/drug/domestic violence.

I heard on the morning tvee news there has been "47" mass shootings thus far in 2021.? I can't find a source for that but a local news station reports at least 45 mass shootings in the last month and continues saying...

The US has seen at least 147 mass shootings in 2021, according to data from the GVA, a non-profit based in Washington.

Statista reports...

Since 1985 there has been a known total 47 mass shootings involving rifles, mostly semi-automatics. This figure is underreported though, as it excludes the multiple semi-automatic (and fully automatic) rifles used in the 2017 Las Vegas Strip massacre...

What does GVA stats say about all the shootings for 2021?

12 mass shootings from Jan 1-April 18, 2021, going by GVA definition and raw data. 151 total shootings which includes zero deaths.

Note that GVA defines mass shooting as: "4+ victims injured or killed excluding the subject/suspect/perpetrator, one location."

So, I guess it depends on one's definition of "mass shooting" in which not even the FBI clearly defines. Needless to say it's all bad news regardless of the echo chamber number semantics.

Mass shooter personas sure have changed...

Indianapolis FedEx shooting suspect was part of My Little Pony subculture of 'bronies': Report

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” an internal memo from Facebook read, the Wall Street Journal reported.

BTW, there was another shooting in Texas today but NBC has already called it...

3 dead in 'domestic' shooting

And who can keep up with - Several people shot at a Chicago McDonalds

Tomorrow starts the so-called blood & fire ritual sacrifice.

Maintain Your Situational Awareness!
edit on 18-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: reformat

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I found it! Yes I did!

Click me please for Quake Heaven

There you go!

P

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Oh, so it wasn't in DC. Was there a plane over Tyler Perry Studios at that moment..?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Well, if Trump really won the election, I guess he could be calling the shots behind the scenes. It's possible.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Troops in Afganistan
Add Numbers in Message: 11 + 2,000 + 16,000 + 11 + 1 = 18,023

KU SEARCH = 18023 = 1 POST = POST 4539

link: Rep. Jim Jordan

U.S. Intel Walks Back Claim Russians Put Bounties on American Troops

edit on 18-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
And our vibration is rising dramatically for the next year

Talking to our cells, even stem cells, for healing is something we can do now. Has to be done everyday.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

At our core, we are all vibration... symphonic waves of light. Future medicine will bring the advanced technology of being able to track our inner 'symphonies' and we'll detect disease by listening for disharmony. Kind of like tuning a piano when you hear that one note that sounds off key. We will have the tech to do this however, we can already tune our bodies through the power of our own minds

edit on 4/18/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I try to think of the fake insurrection as a deliberate endpoint. The spectacle of Patriots being demonized is something we should accept as part of the process, part of the script somehow.

It was entirely foreseeable. Were we not always two steps ahead of the Democrats? How could such a thing come about at the same time Trump was reading a script about "peaceful assembly" or whatever? It seems staged, like a set-up.

Ok, but why?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Q has mentioned Kryon at least once and here is a little bit about what Kryon has been saying:

In the last few weeks, Kryon has been asking that we think about the Church and ask ourselves if their version of God really sounds like God. Kryon describes Source/God energy as benefic, says we are loved, there is no need for punishment...So, the Kryon have asked, does the angry punishing God exist? No, no he does not, he is a fiction of an organization.

The latest discussions have been about fear and compassion. The virus has brought out a deep, primal fear in humanity but it is only a program that can be changed. The Four Faces of Fear, the first being the fear of being eaten, by an animal, a human or a competitor, were recorded in January/Feb. Now the discussion is about compassion. The audio segments are 15 min each if it's of interest:

healing wednesday audio

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: steaming
What sunspots are whispering about covid-19?
europepmc.org...

On a “matrix” level, there is 1% of the people on this planet who would like to control the 99% of people on the planet. They do not have the consciousness or ability to move through these up-shifts in frequency like someone who is awake, aware, and has made a conscious choice to not be under the control system.

Eventually, those who raise their physical body frequency to their higher consciousness will be able to outwit, outsmart, and outplay those who wish to control them on many levels. New understandings, abilities, and higher dimensional connections will occur to the individuals who are able to adjust.

As the frequency continues to blast, rest, then blast, we are slowly (but lately at an accelerated rate) connecting the physical to higher dimensions, densities, and consciousnesses that are beyond those who have controlled humans for a very long time on the planet. The upshifts in frequency also help people to awaken.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

scapegoats?

Security failed but blame is placed on protestors.

It was a breach of common sense to think entering the building while congress in session at the time was OK.
Whomever gave order to accommodate the breach has Ashlii's blood on their hands as much as Bailey and his fancy bracelet.

Without the snuff footage...$70,000 was a minimal going rate broadcaster's investment.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I try to think of the fake insurrection as a deliberate endpoint. The spectacle of Patriots being demonized is something we should accept as part of the process, part of the script somehow.

It was entirely foreseeable. Were we not always two steps ahead of the Democrats? How could such a thing come about at the same time Trump was reading a script about "peaceful assembly" or whatever? It seems staged, like a set-up.

Ok, but why?

It is a reasonable Q-uestion. Folks, shills and others alike, have said "if Q knows then how come...?"

It is all complex. The process has a myriad of connections that are impossible to discern from our POV. We see that Joe needed to be in and that DJT needed to fade into the background. We see that. But also, for many, the events reveal the lying shilling media problem. The rats came out no longer fearing the cat.

In a way the problem is the Q adepts seek to include/understand everything, which makes sense. But in many ways much of the reveal is not for them anymore. I mean, we here knew Joe was a fraud from super tuesday, for many, they are just seeing it now.

It is a war. Moves, counter moves, and all include moves from other dimensions, other densities, other POV's, that we simply cannot grasp because we only see it when it falls into view and only then - after it is "reported."

At this point the answer to why is always "because The Plan..."

Funny thing. If you follow just this thread alone, you can learn an immense about the process. I mean, a lot. It is a perfect microcosm of the macro. It is so remarkable what the tiny details reflect and reveal. If one only had this thread to try and understand the Great Awakening, they'd actually have a decent map. Seems odd I know.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that telegram is suddenly really quiet?

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join