It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We may be nearing the endgame now. After that Public Safety Alert everyone I know who was waiting to get the vaccine is rushing out to get it. Dark times ahead.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

FraudXi is the leader of the 'Branch Covidians'...today is the anniversary of Waco massacre (1993) and Oklahoma City bombing (1995).
And ATF/FBI lay siege to the compound of the white supremacist survivalist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in Arkansas (1985), and Boston Marathon bomber captured/killed (2013) and mass killing spree in Nova Scotia (2020).

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

FraudXi is the leader of the 'Branch Covidians'...today is the anniversary of Waco massacre (1993) and Oklahoma City bombing (1995).
And ATF/FBI lay siege to the compound of the white supremacist survivalist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in Arkansas (1985), and Boston Marathon bomber captured/killed (2013) and mass killing spree in Nova Scotia (2020).

I wonder what tonight will bring? FF wise that is.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There is a great cosmic drama playing out and it is just about coming to a close. The human population is finding out that the group of dark, nefarious beings has controlled Humanity and Earth by deception for ages. The reason for the cover-up of our entire existence is so that our energy could be harvested lifetime after lifetime via methods that hardly need to be repeated for those who’ve followed the Q drops with open minds. This incredible amount of energy has been harvested and redirected for their use. These dark beings knew that when humanity figured out what has been happening to us we would become very angry, revolt and this would be the end game for their heinous plan. This is the game many of us are participating in right now. Divided and ruled.

But times, they are a changin’ so the song goes.

Unconscious humans are so deeply anaesthetized and so far gone at this point with regard to what is truly happening it is almost irrelevant to be concerned for their ascension. You can’t do one thing to help them UNTIL THEY ARE READY; until humans stop mocking, hurting, hating, and killing each other, until they recognize their own loop of fear and karma and seek to evolve themselves, their awakening cannot be forced. It cannot be forced, it is a choice each individual makes in their own time. It is wise for us to keep our focus steered toward our progression. At this moment tremendous energies are pouring in to transmute the negativity, but each is on their individual path and each deals with their own consequences (loop of time/fear/Karma).

The ascension event [aka The Great Awakening] is going to come up on people very quickly and abruptly, most are not prepared for it and the energies coming in are attempting to make this as painless as possible. Massive amounts of super dense energy is being moved out of the way [Yes, we have help from the Alliance] so that all have a better chance to make this ascension. Ultimately, we are here to make the Ascension. So much is going on behind the scenes on Earth and in the higher planes so as many humans as possible will make this transition. Incredible amounts of high frequency Gamma Photon light is penetrating the Earth inside the previous months [ears ringing? Cold hands/feet? Skin eruptions? Disrupted sleep patterns? Dietary intolerances? Allergies?]. These frequencies and levels of light are being monitored in secret by every space agency on this planet and are largely hidden from us. These agencies are hiding the hundreds of thousands of extraterrestrial craft that are being seen around the sun (much evidence to be found on social media). This is the very reason the solar observatories were shut down trying not to leak photos and video of these massive armadas of crafts and vessels. It is known that a huge portion of Humanity are not ready for such a blunt disclosure.

Yesterday's Schumann:

5D = ‘Heaven,’ a Gamma state, a blissful state. There are a purported 12 Dimensional boundaries in the Universe. Our bodies have 12 primary strands of DNA which work like nano-sized fibre optic cables and 12 multi-dimensional chakra portals that allow Akashic light data to flow in and out of the body. This data is stored in our cellular memory. [mRNA/DNA altering vaccine theories makes a little more sense considering this information, doesn’t it? These are the death throws of the negative. They know NCSWIC]. This information alone should tell you just how incredibly powerful we actually are. (Chromosome 2 = "X" no 'missing link'?) Ten of these DNA strands were deactivated eons ago by these dark rulers, but they are now being activated and this is changing the entire game. The old, low-vibrating 3D Earth Matrix is One state of consciousness, and the new 5D state is a faster vibrating state of consciousness.

While prayer is a form of asking, it actually means asking for something by matching that vibration. No clinging to left/right, black/white, democrat/republican divisive old paradigms will aid evolution, they will thwart it.

Q is for Quantum. If we want to board the train out of this station, we need to start thinking quantum. Stay High Vibe. All maps lead will eventually to the same destination, some may just be a bit later to the party.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is the best post I’ve seen lately. I’m optimistic this is the endgame. I’ll accept just getting out from under this control. Worst case I’m ready for a fight.

originally posted by: Auntie Matter
There is a great cosmic drama playing out and it is just about coming to a close. The human population is finding out that the group of dark, nefarious beings has controlled Humanity and Earth by deception for ages. The reason for the cover-up of our entire existence is so that our energy could be harvested lifetime after lifetime via methods that hardly need to be repeated for those who’ve followed the Q drops with open minds. This incredible amount of energy has been harvested and redirected for their use. These dark beings knew that when humanity figured out what has been happening to us we would become very angry, revolt and this would be the end game for their heinous plan. This is the game many of us are participating in right now. Divided and ruled.

[...]

edit on Mon Apr 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter

It's all about that sweet, sweet Loosh.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter

There are yet obstacles to overcome

And novel methods to overcome them with

edit on 4 19 2021 by dashen because: One for all and all for One

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Canadian folk singer Stan Rogers was a warrior poet, and he depicts the ego death in White Squall, about a young crewman being washed overboard (and presumably drowning) from a Great Lakes ship, due to not following safety procedures. Oddly, the singer died in a tragic plane fire at age 33.

[Verse 3]
Now it’s a thing that us oldtimers know. In a sultry summer calm
There comes a blow from nowhere, and it goes off like a bomb!
And a fifteen thousand tonner can be thrown upon her beam
While the gale takes all before it with a scream

Red sky at night, sailors' delight; red sky in the morning sailors take warning. There are also versions of this saying that refer to shepherds instead of sailors.

He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ 3 and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.
― Matthew 16:2-3 (NIV)

Aside from some crazy Q larpers we know some have gone down due to their foolish actions when the squall of reality hits. Careful who you follow.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The warrior costume varies. Maybe what or 'who' we consider as dark, evil, or weird, are simply there in service to show us what we are not. But who am I to judge?
edit on 19-4-2021 by Auntie Matter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Where have I heard that term before...oh yea JanAmosComenius

Remember the Sunspot, NM event?

ETA: The updated map replaces "LOOSH" with "The Cabal" at right top of pyramid.
edit on 19-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's all the same to me which is why I have no problem watching the entire corrupt system come crashing down

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Countdown to Armaggedonpolis has begun. Downtown Minneapolis is boarding up in anticipation of the Chauvin Trial verdict.

My fellow plywood Americans...
twitter.com...

If Floyd Was Lit, You Must Acquit! Someone needs to invent a Gatling gun that shoots 3000 Nikes per minute.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is too funny. m.A.L.I.C.E. gone insane again or even more.

GE posts this pic regularly. I noticed the gray hair, which he didn't have. So when I went to look for a pic of the arrest, I learned that George Floyd, besides being a hero, is also an American Hip-Hop Artist!!!

Judge says that Mad Max's efforts created grounds for an appeal to have the entire case tossed out. Remarkable. Utterly remarkable.
edit on 19-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You forgot saint Trayvon and the chalice of Lean

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"Alan Dershowitz, First Guest On Mike Lindell’s “FRANK” Social Media Platform Drops Bombshell..."

BREAKING: My Pillow SUES Dominion Voting Systems in Federal Court for $1.6 BILLION🔥😂🙃

Assuming story is true, Prediction: Courts all the way up to The Supreme SCOTUS Oracles of Delphi on the Potomac, if necessary will rule "No Standing - No merit".

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

so anyone with a prior serious crime must have deserved being killed by the police in a totally unrelated moment?

not sure that really holds water, chief.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Judge in Chauvin trial just told defense that Maxine Waters "may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned."

Twitter

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
More race baiting, this time including Pedo Symbol fan S. Jackson Lee.

Pointless clip

Now here is what I find odd. I ran into Al Sharpton coming out of an office building about 15 years ago. He was thin at that point. What struck me was his height. I always assumed he was a short fat race baiter, but in fact he was a few inches taller then I was. He was about 6' 1". I was standing next to him, he as alone.

He is listed as 5' 10". I suppose it is possible to loose 3 inches with age and spinal collapse, but this version isn't the same one I saw at all. From my experience running into "known" folks alone, without entourage, without cameras and purpose, one sees different thing if one pays attention. So others may have seen in race bating in Philly and think he was shorter, but context changes the reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice value add on the Red Sky ETMN!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So will the paid shills apologize to his family and friends for using his death to perpetuate a blatantly false narrative? Bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher spouted by awful, non self reflective people to purposefully hurt his family. All so Actor Joe could be acting.

Rant Thread From Glen

BTW, what charges are Viking Guy and his buddy facing at this point? I mean, Viking Guy was the face of a violent, armed, attempted Coup that would have scared Idi Amin to death.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join