It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
What sunspots are whispering about covid-19?
europepmc.org...

what-is-the-schumann-resonance
www.shiftfrequency.com...

From the shiftfrequency.com website you posted.

On a “matrix” level, there is 1% of the people on this planet who would like to control the 99% of people on the planet. They do not have the consciousness or ability to move through these up-shifts in frequency like someone who is awake, aware, and has made a conscious choice to not be under the control system.

Eventually, those who raise their physical body frequency to their higher consciousness will be able to outwit, outsmart, and outplay those who wish to control them on many levels. New understandings, abilities, and higher dimensional connections will occur to the individuals who are able to adjust.

As the frequency continues to blast, rest, then blast, we are slowly (but lately at an accelerated rate) connecting the physical to higher dimensions, densities, and consciousnesses that are beyond those who have controlled humans for a very long time on the planet. The upshifts in frequency also help people to awaken.

edit on 18-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Everything seemed pretty fine until Pres. Biden stated;

"I can die a happy man never having lived in the White House, but what I don't want to do is take people's time, effort and commitment without there being a clear shot that I could be the nominee," Biden said in late February. "It is something that I have to make sure I could run a first-rate effort to do this and make clear where I think the country should go and how to get there."

So the country is going somewhere, he is just trying to figure out where....

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Underground Cables; FF Staged Mass Shootings to erupt even more.. Heavy movement in cables/leaks/c_a/f_i/.. _for EU... Get ready ..[DS] Staging terrorist attacks again the next week's/FF Staged..Will blame on Syria _Russia cables intercepted BOOMS Mass arrests Moscw _decodeLOOP

The connection.
underground cables.
mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 18-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

Optics Optics Optics

When somebody pulls [snip] like this it discredits Q, who did not mention rapture or the like.

Everyone adds a lil salt and pepper and before you know it, the koolaid is undrinkable

Excellent point, Dashen. Sinister low-IQ "haters" always took the fringe rumblings, and tried to make them the main thrust of Q-Anon's messages. The U.S. House condemned Q-anon based on fringe rumblings. Nothing actually stated by Q.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The Matrix Complete Story: Everything You Need To Know Before Matrix 4 in 10 Minutes

www.youtube.com...

Chinese company releases ‘robot dog army’ video, makes people think about the end of humanity
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DJT - Unusual "-" Patterns
Dashes do stand out / anagrams tied to recent events?

POST #1 = 7 sets = E-A, K-A, E-I, N-C, I-V, O-S, X-R (vax-resistant)
Possible Anagram = KIEV AX SCENARIO ???

Ukraine expels senior diplomat of Russian embassy to Kiev - Ukrainian Foreign Ministry

POST #2 = 4 sets = E-T, L-C, T-F, S-T
Possible Anagram = LTCF TEST (Long Term Care Facility)???

R apid mRNA vaccination effectively controls SARS-CoV-2 transmission in long-term care facilities

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

I wouldn't read too much into it.

Q has always offered information, but there was never a demand that one had to believe it. Pretty much, it was take it or leave it.

How Wood chooses to interpret it is his business. If he sees this becoming a Rapture of some kind, then that likely reflects his southern Baptist upbringing, and nothing more.

Those who imply this is a cult or headed to becoming a cult are either misinformed or bent upon misinforming others. No one here has asked me to drink any kool-aid and I suspect they gather what my response would be were they to do so

Cheers

This ^^^.

I just don't get the Lin hate. He is where he is at. He's religious, that is where he is at in his consciousness process. There are folks here are religious at various levels too. I don't recall anyone, Q drops, or otherwise, saying "all Q followers must not be religious but must be objective realists or they ruin the movement."

Hell, the drops contain bible quotes, which for me, are not a thing but for many it is inspirational. Good.

It is brave of him to do as he is doing - he's in pubic, being sued, having his livelihood threatened by the very Union he pays dues to. . Does it rub me the wrong way? Hardly, his faith is lacking in many of the Awakened, as they equate knowledge with Spiritual Awareness. Not the same thing at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

My spidey-senses tell me that Japan Prime Minister Suga thinks Joe Biden is not "all there". Maybe he's also feeling snubbed by being forced to work with the lowly Kamala Harris most of that day. Check out the 26min45sec mark, and later, during their joint press conference yesterday.

This says it all right here...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It's why Q kept referring to The Matrix.

To disconnect, watch wait & don't 'react' to it. They siphon energy from humans, its their power source. Feeding into the illusion creates a loop.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A more professed agent has now been named by Intelligence UK and Czek'.

Russian Agent plus two activist's said to be from GRU 29155

These are once again referred to as the Skripal assailant's / Genetic deliverants at Salisbury...........More to come

Pressure's now on Russia, Ukraine, Iran ......... Someone likes playing with Spoons.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Love your Humour
Good on you.

Real Matrix style of Fact's are best seen whilst studying Arteriovenous malformation (AVM) and Embolization Treatment, Animation.
Can be found on youtube

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's quantum technology. It may seem like woo now but wait until we get quantum computers & Internet. It will revolutionize medicine

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Tamil actor Vivek hospitalised in Chennai after heart attack, condition said to be critical
www.dnaindia.com... al-2886642

Popular Tamil actor and comedian Vivek has been admitted to the intensive care unit of a private hospital in Chennai after he suffered a heart attack on Friday morning. It is learned that he was brought into the emergency care department after suffering a cardiac arrest.

It is to be mentioned that it was on Thursday that Vivek received his first dose of COVID-19 vaccination at Omandurar government hospital.

Vivek was in the news on Thursday for his efforts to remove the fear of vaccination among the public. Instead of going to a private hospital, he chose to get vaccinated at a government hospital to spread awareness.

He told media persons after taking the first jab of the COVID-19 vaccine, "The government hospitals provide healthcare services to the majority of poor people. Many have doubts about vaccination and its side effects. There are also several rumours doing the rounds. I want to put an end to all the rumours. I want to show people that there is no danger in getting vaccinated."

Bolding mine.

India’s Health Ambassador & Tamil Actor Vivek Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine
greatgameindia.com...

The 59-year-old was reportedly critical in a Chennai hospital after a cardiac arrest on Thursday morning. He was brought in unconscious at 11 am, was resuscitated, subsequently underwent coronary angiogram and then angioplasty.

Medical bulletin said he was critical on ECMO support, which pumps and oxygenates blood outside the body, but died at 4:35 am today.

On Thursday, the actor was declared as state’s ambassador for creating public health messages in the presence of Tamil Nadu’s Health Secretary to promote vaccination.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

'Vivek' ... ironic ... in French, 'Vive' means 'to live'.

RIP, Vivek

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Some of us still need to learn how to get out our own way.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Reminds me of the resurrection sarcophagus in the original Stargate movie.

Hathor released from the sarcophagus in which she was imprisoned.

General Electric Hired Agent Smith of 'The Matrix' For Connected hospitals (2013)
Why...why...WHY must GE persist?!!

6 years later...GE Healthcare Imaging 2030 - Meet Sophie:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I will say your selective memory to remember Elysium and not remember what she is talking about IDKW? maybe just because.

After the first year I stopped following the these threads closely. If I come back and there are multiple new pages then I just search for my name on each page to see if I need to reply to someone.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Morning all.

Here is an interesting video snippet of Lin Wood at a rally in Tulsa I just came across. He calls out Q and makes an "air Q" and the crowd goes wild. What I found most interesting though are his specific words...

"He's going to rebirth you into the spirit world and turn you into the exact person he intended for you to be. That's Q!"

It sounds like Lin knows exactly who Q is. And he isn't quite human...

t.me...

I'm be real.
That [snip] right there sounds culty as [snip]

Like koolaid and purple Nike tracksuits culty.

👀👀👀

Hard to argue otherwise. Still trying to formulate my own thoughts on the matter, honestly. I'm thinking my initial impression about all of this may prove correct. And I don't know exactly how to feel about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
Adding another source of fake news does nothing to remedy the existing ones and, besides, the comment was really just about some q followers acting cultish.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join