It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Did you think all this was going to lead elsewhere?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Lifelong Democrat, Famous defamation atty going all John Applewhite Heavens Gate?
No, did not see that one coming.

Perhaps quote was out of context?
I just dunno.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thank you!

Can somebody help me out please with a link.
I have seen posted here somewhere those hyperbaric (but not hyperbaric) chamber type things they have developed which will scan a person and then the 'machine' will fix you. I know I haven't dreamt it.

What occurred to me is all these adverse reactions have nothing to do with de-population per se, they need people to use as guinea pigs to test them out on and at the same time get rid of medical health care as we know it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I was talking about the people who were giddy over an air Q.

A while back you told me to stop being a stick in the mud and let people enjoy their LARP, not your exact words.

Well, it is all fun and games until you are sitting in your bunk-bed wondering why the kool-aid tasted a little like bitter amaretto.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
What you described sounds like the machines they had in the movie Elysium.

I don't recall anything like that existing in the timeline I'm stuck in.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
What you described sounds like the machines they had in the movie Elysium.

I don't recall anything like that existing in the timeline I'm stuck in.

I don't have the link but she is right.. There was some discussions that came thru this series of threads about a Star Trek like bed that cures you of illness. I don't think it can make a limb appear from a stump but it was described as Angel is asking. And a bit like the Elysium..
I will say your selective memory to remember Elysium and not remember what she is talking about IDKW? maybe just because.

It struck a chord with me too when I saw it and would like more data on that too.
edit on 18-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It may just be me, but I am okay with the Q "LARP". I just cannot stomach the fact our media is a LARP now. CNN has been perpetrating a huge LARP and no one has batted an eye over it. Then there is FB and twitter blocking legitimate news stories from their platforms. I'd say Q is the least of our problems if we have people drinking that kool-aid on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What sunspots are whispering about covid-19?
europepmc.org...

what-is-the-schumann-resonance
www.shiftfrequency.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you! I knew I wasn't going bonkers!

Tried all sorts of searches but can't quite nail it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Darn! I had just sent out a handout for the second module in an online course I am teaching which has involved a lot of investigation into Einstein, Tesla, Schumann Resonance etc to my students. All to do with how their theories etc tie in with not just our own physical Chakra system, but also those of Earth and then the planets!

Fabulous! Love it!
Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hi Angel,

Are you perhaps thinking of 'med beds' ?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Maybe you were thinking of this thread about "Gilgamesh resurrection chamber" found in a Hillary email.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I wouldn't read too much into it.

Q has always offered information, but there was never a demand that one had to believe it. Pretty much, it was take it or leave it.

How Wood chooses to interpret it is his business. If he sees this becoming a Rapture of some kind, then that likely reflects his southern Baptist upbringing, and nothing more.

Those who imply this is a cult or headed to becoming a cult are either misinformed or bent upon misinforming others. No one here has asked me to drink any kool-aid and I suspect they gather what my response would be were they to do so

Cheers
edit on 18-4-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's the one! Thank you.
Quick search threw up this video. Bit 'woo woo', but principal is same as what I have read previously.
I really think there is a link between these and people who are having adverse reactions to vaccines.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Wouldn't be the first bit of technology inspired by the original series of Star Trek.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
They always said the choice will be ours to make. I consider what is going to happen to be on a spectrum. On the far left, the world is insane and this is normal. Then you gradually move to the NWO controls us and plans to take over everything, next up is sinister people using blackmail to control people, then people consuming and living off the fluids of others, next UFOs and “aliens” are real, and on the far right we are actually beings of light trapped on earth. But here is where it gets really wacky. We already know things are wrong, we know corrupt people are trying to take over the world and create a one world government, we know something odd is going on with children and aborted body parts, UFOs have just been declared real by the Pentagon. You need to think logically. Something is wrong, and when the curtain is pulled back, it isn’t going to be a normal day in the neighborhood.

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Morning all.

Here is an interesting video snippet of Lin Wood at a rally in Tulsa I just came across. He calls out Q and makes an "air Q" and the crowd goes wild. What I found most interesting though are his specific words...

"He's going to rebirth you into the spirit world and turn you into the exact person he intended for you to be. That's Q!"

It sounds like Lin knows exactly who Q is. And he isn't quite human...

t.me...

I'm be real.
That [snip] right there sounds culty as [snip]

Like koolaid and purple Nike tracksuits culty.

👀👀👀

edit on 4/18/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yes, when they succeed in angering Mr. Rogers, it won't be a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Fully agree much has gone badly wrong (or was it always badly wrong?). Definitely doesn't feel more or less orderly like the old days did.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

Optics Optics Optics

When somebody pulls [snip] like this it discredits Q, who did not mention rapture or the like.

Everyone adds a lil salt and pepper and before you know it, the koolaid is undrinkable

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well, I'm not much of a kool-aid man.

Now, if they offer me some dry Italian red wine ...

Cheers

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join