It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

What’s the significance of this? What does the “instructions” field signify?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The plot thickens. Military intelligence…

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He's a member of the Senior Executive Service. He's untouchable.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: tanstaafl
I'm not just some simpleton posting here. I know the matter is more complex.

Ok, well, your response didn't make that very clear, you simply declared that the military didn't care and is just sitting back and allowing our country to be destroyed.

I responded with the only rational hope we have...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He, out of all people, would most certainty have a Deadman's switch. I don't know much about encryption or where one should place such a key.

I am also seeing, according to ewillhelpyou, the key is also an internal copyright tool to track the photos usage. It was implanted by Instagram, which is owned by Facebook.

At this point, I am questioning everything and everyone. As the man says, "We live in the age of suspicion."

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He’s SES? Can a General also be a civilian DoD employee? SES is like the General equivalent of the GS series of government employees…

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

He's a member of the Senior Executive Service. He's untouchable.

He can bury Pelosi...He's expendable if Pelosi thinks he is.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

flashback - July 2019 - John McAfee Arrest Rumors Spark Concerns About Dead Man’s Switch

John McAfee’s campaign manager has said on Twitter that the presidential candidate and his wife might have been arrested or detained on his boat, sparking rumors about a possible “dead man’s switch” that John McAfee recently talked about online.....

His campaign manager reiterated the claim when he took over McAfee’s account. He wrote: “If John misses his next check-in, events will be set into motion that I cannot prevent once they have begun. John has secreted data with individuals across the world. I know neither their identities or locations. They will release their payloads if John goes missing.

edit on 6232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Rose McGowan to make a surprise announcement on Tucker in a couple minutes. Last min. add to the show.

About Britney Spears...
"Spears has dementia"
"Under a conservatorship...can't make decisions for herself"

edit on 23-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, according to his wiki page. He's a retired 2-star General. SES positions are considered to be above the GS-15 level.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nancy, Nancy, Nancy what have you done?

WOW.
@Johnheretohelp
NAMED NAMES!

Pelosi and high-ranking military general exposed in Jan 6 LIE, set-up ‘insurrection’ and execution of Ashli Babbitt!

Lil B is on a roll today

Tribunals
We are getting closer/
It's hitting MSM..
Nuremberg Code
Crimes Against humanity
Quote Tweet
Teresa AnnMarie
@TeresaFreeThink
· 6h
Part 2: It's Happening. Huge Red Pill! OAN is prepping the masses for Treason. I’ve yet to see anything like this on television up to this point.
Coolio. Popcorn (I posted an amazing video a bit ago but I had to cut the last part off due to length restrictions. Here’s the last part

this was my twit for the day. Why is he back in the news? (jp)

a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Weird. They don't trust their own jabs to protect them?

My Aunt said that's not how it works.
She ended the conversation when advised that some do not trust the med est enough to take part in an experiment.
People do not realize that with the right to try there is also the right not to try.
At least she said she would look into the definition of a vaccine and how this sugar shot does not share the same standards as vaccines have in the past.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Except for God, I'm not sure if anyone can bury Pelosi, but yes agree he is expendable by queen P.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh my bad I thought he was still active duty. That makes sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Two theories as to what it possibly is....

A. An encrypted key that potentially could unleash the proclaimed 31+ terabytes of information on the cabal

B. the key is an internal copyright tool to track the photos usage. It was implanted by Instagram, which is owned by Facebook.

It would surprise me if Mcafee was part of Q team. Upon thinking about it, though. He is precisely the epitome of "infiltration, not invasion."

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You know, there are alway rumors of deadman’s switches whenever a high profile person like McAfee does or whatever, but this is the one time where I am fully convinced the person actually has said switch. McAfee was crazy like a fox. I fully expect the next 48-72 hours to be extremely interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Except for God, I'm not sure if anyone can bury Pelosi, but yes agree he is expendable by queen P.

Apparently he was coordinating the shooting as well as the overall response for Pelosi...communicating with Babbitt's shooter via military comms.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I read on 4chan that the Q pic has stego imbedded in it. Maybe the instructions are actual instructions to open it? Anybody tried it yet?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
@Johnheretohelp just named en.wikipedia.org...
...as the go-between for Pelosi and the shooter to orchestrate the Jan. 6th killing of Ashli Babbitt.

Could that be the guy posted in the video compilation here a few weeks back? That guy seemed darker, heavier, but the pic on the peed could be old.

I don't remember the compilation.
This guy was Pelosi's eyes, ears and mouth at the Capitol building on Jan. 6.
JHTH believes Walker still possesses some honor...and may do the right thing and come forward.
He also believes Walker is a "loose end"...and in danger.

Not the clip I posted, but you can see him Clip

The clip tied that distinct bracelet to the guy inside.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

flashback - July 2019 - John McAfee Arrest Rumors Spark Concerns About Dead Man’s Switch

John McAfee’s campaign manager has said on Twitter that the presidential candidate and his wife might have been arrested or detained on his boat, sparking rumors about a possible “dead man’s switch” that John McAfee recently talked about online.....

His campaign manager reiterated the claim when he took over McAfee’s account. He wrote: “If John misses his next check-in, events will be set into motion that I cannot prevent once they have begun. John has secreted data with individuals across the world. I know neither their identities or locations. They will release their payloads if John goes missing.

I know little him except his public personae, which seems too cartoonish to be real, unless former C_A or other. That said, he'd be the perfect one to drop a bomb as he is officially tied to no one but himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join