It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where did that clip come from? And better yet how is it still around? I didn't see that one in the McAffe twit link.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT
The Walker thing is going over my head. What's the big deal about him being named by Pelosi as the Sergeant-at-Arms at the U.S. Capitol. Seems like a demotion.

He obviously wanted it because he accepted it from her.
Previous Sergeant-at-Arms resigned for him to have it (clearly on Pelosi's order).

After reading more posts, I now understand. JohnHereToHelp said General Walker was assisting Pelosi during the January 6th melee at the Capitol, and had something to do with Ashli Babbit's murder.

That's possible. Does JohnHereToHelp have a good track-record of delivering accurate revelations?

I don't know his track record...but, it seems he definitely knows things.

Thank-you.

I've seen JohnHereToHelp referenced in this thread for over a year, but never thought much of his claims until today's extraordinary statements about Pelosi conspiring with General Walker to have Ashli Babbitt murdered, and some "unknown" association with the Jan 6th (mostly) peaceful protest at the Capitol.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Rumor is Assange did the same thing…

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Where did that clip come from? And better yet how is it still around? I didn't see that one in the McAffe twit link.

Re: twitter.com...

It's a slowed-down clip of a Capitol security official murdering patriot Ashli Babbitt, at the US Capitol on Jan 6th.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I did not know either.👆

pioneer (n.)

1520s, "one of a party or company of foot soldiers furnished with digging and cutting equipment who prepare the way for the army," from French pionnier "foot-soldier, military pioneer," from Old French paonier "foot-soldier" (11c.), extended form of peon (see pawn (n.2)). Figurative sense of "a first or early explorer, person who goes first or does something first" is from c. 1600. Related: Pioneers.

Perhaps her husband's codename will be Panda or Piper. He's a partner at DLA Piper.

Capri

island in the Bay of Naples, a name of unknown origin: Latin capra "she-goat," Greek kapros "boar," Etruscan capra "burial place" all have been suggested. As a type of wine, 1877; as a type of pants, 1956 (said to have been designed c. 1948); so called perhaps because they were first popular in Capri, which was emerging as a European holiday destination about this time (compare Bermuda shorts). Related: capris "capri pants" (1966).

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Uhhhhh guys....look what John McAfee somehow posted on instagram 45 minutes ago....

www.instagram.com...

I cannot save and imbed the pic, so just go check it yourself. Trust me.

Deadman's switch about to go live?

They took down his Instagram

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The Walker thing is going over my head. What's the big deal about him being named by Pelosi as the Sergeant-at-Arms at the U.S. Capitol. Seems like a demotion.

He had something to do with Ashli Babbitt being shot.

I'm sick and tired of the NSA-CIA-FBI and the 14 other Intelligence Agencies sitting on information that could help Americans understand what is happening in our country, and to Americans in other countries!

We (taxpayers) have sent them over $1 Trillion, and continue to pay all their salaries and expenses... EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

Jeffrey Epstein, Ashli Babbitt, John McAfee...Those Agencies Know the Truth.

How can we "defund" or reduce their funding, until they start sharing what they know with their employers...WE THE PEOPLE???

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kamala Harris is the first Black-Indian VP, chosen as dementia Joe's VP running mate on Aug 12, 2020...hence, a "Pioneer".

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Sadly very often in international politics Putin looks like the only adult in the room. Do I trust him? I don't know. I don't trust him any less than any of our western big league politicians (piece of cake).

It does feel like the west is trying to bait him into doing something stupid so we have the narrative advantage in whatever follows (read justifying a strong reaction). He may be doing the same with us.

I love the idea of a Europe that includes Russia culturally, economically and in security matters. I am European. I am convinced Russia wants and needs this to keep China from moving the Sino-Russian border to the Urals (among other things).

The U.S. have been constantly torpedoing any rapprochement between Russia and the western European nations. Would Russia become too dominant in such a unified Europe? It is something to be worried about for sure but I think it is possible to cooperate much closer with Russia while preventing that from happening.

We keep Russia out of the EU at the cost of allowing Germany to become the dominant financial and political power house of Europe.

It is no accident Putin mentioned the fascists and Germany. Anyone looking at the rise of Germany via the e.u, and not noticing the current fascism masquerading as social justice, crt, racial equity, and anti christian values around the western world, while they literally discuss marking us all with this vax isn't looking.

They haven't seen Russia offer homes and free acerage to the poor white christian farmers in south Africa who faced murder robbery rape and basic genocide under an EU recognized regime that has outright declared war on white Christian farmers for owning the very land they use to feed their countrymen. Because the media refuses to show them.

I agree with some of what you said above so let me ask you : which current world leader would you trust to keep their word and protect national and individual sovereignty? Check their track records and most westerners would be surprised, however the world has taken notice.

Some of us can see the anti russian yellow journalism and rewriting of history that has allowed western europe and America to demonize a long time partner in favor of a German centric E.U. while Germany plays both sides against the middle in the form of nordestream II.

We remember the power plays of Hitler and we know the difference between global tyranny and patriotism.

We are watching our world leaders in the west sell us the mark of the beast the great reset and endless wars for global empire and asking if this has gotten this bad in the west just how bad is Putin.

Well we have the west backing nazis in Crimea in the hopes of denying Russia their only warm water port in sebastopol. So kinda looking all too familiar you know?

That was the reason for Putin's subtle history lessons in today's op-ed. Those of us who care to pay attention love the truth and seek peace can clearly see the writing on the wall.
edit on 23-6-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It's a slowed-down clip of a Capitol security official murdering patriot Ashli Babbitt, at the US Capitol on Jan 6th.

That part I know
What I should have asked is how you came across it. Was it from this thread? Like I said in my earlier post, how has it not been taken down? It really is interesting in light of the Sargent-At-Arms debacle that was discussed earlier. If he was the actual shooter, does that mean from his current clearance[?] his name can't be released? I'd hope something like this would strengthen the cause of getting the shooters name released.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Instagram already "can't find" that post by McAfee (from the other side), go figure.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Re the John McAfee tattoo he got and posted to forewarn he would NOT commit suicide... tweet link

Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: "We're coming for you McAfee! We're going to kill yourself". I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd. Check my right arm.

$WHACKD available only on McAfeedex.com...

1) TYPO - should be WhackEd - unless...
It means WhiteHouse ACKnowledgeD

2) Notice the apostrophe/Tear drop on the tattoo above it! Give's $WHACK'D

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I used to respect the Spanish. Not anymore.

My tipping point with their current government is when they went fascist on the politicians in Catalonia. The Spanish government's behavior was thuggish and the EU just winked and nodded at it. Of course, the MSM had no serious comment regarding all that.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Some of those Catalonia politicians received long prison sentences. Unreal!

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Despite the demise of many characters, we've never seen anything close to a dead man's switch being dumped.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I didn't notice how they both hold their hands the exact same way.

edit on 24-6-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I wonder what the news of McAfee's apparent death will do the the Bitcoin market....?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Despite the demise of many characters, we've never seen anything close to a dead man's switch being dumped.

Maybe they would die if they spilled the beans outright, like Edward Snowden did.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Some of us can see the anti russian yellow journalism and rewriting of history that has allowed western europe and America to demonize a long time partner in favor of a German centric E.U. while Germany plays both sides against the middle in the form of nordestream II.

Hi Steven,

While agreeing with most of the comments you made in this post, I think it is important to realize there are two separate issues to consider.

One is the behavior of the Russian State, or Putin if one prefers to think of it that way.

The other is the political gaming by western politicians when they shout "Russia! Russia!" as a means of distraction and disinformation.

My guess is that most people who are not bitten by the Prog bug are not concerned with how Putin governs Russia. That is between him and the Russians. Where it becomes problematic is when Putin engages in extra-territorial adventures for ... reasons. Now, is that adventurism something done by other nations, including western countries like the USA? Absolutely. But because "other countries do it too" is not a reason for anyone to nod with approval. Those actions are just more contribution to global chaos, no matter the country making the "contribution".

I don't really think of Russia as a "long time partner". They have partnered at times when the international situation forced them to do so. And there is no fault with that -- ALL countries look out for themselves first (with the exception of some western countries in the last couple of decades). I think more damnable is that after the Berlin Wall fell, both the West and Russia missed a huge opportunity to build durable bridges and get out of constant confrontation mode.

Bottom line is, if Russia wants to be a more significant player than they are, the Russian leadership will have to accept that their way doesn't work well outside of Russia. Bluntly put, the West already has enough problems with corruption without Russia's brand of paranoid kleptocracy being further exported. And before Putin dreams of a "unified Europe from ocean to ocean" ... he damn well needs to clean up the socio-political functioning of his OWN COUNTRY first.

You are correct that the media conducts "yellow press" operations against Russia. And many western politicians use Russia as a convenient scapegoat for their own failings and misconduct. THAT is something for the West to clean up and is only one aspect of the huge challenge facing the people of the West, which can be summarized as, "going forward, will we have transparency, accountability, and rule of law?" At the moment, we have none of those, resulting in much dysfunction in our societies.

And, yes. The current government in Germany is a dangerous mess, and I consider Germany and France to the two powers primarily responsible for the shocking dysfunction of the EU. They are erecting a new "Continental System" and it is bringing Europe to the brink of war.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join