It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Speaking of you posting here, it is good to see you back.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks, Cav. Good to see most of you. šŸ˜

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Rainbow bridge.

Popping up lately on telegram, loki/marvel, other places.

I've only known it to mean when a pet dies, it's referred to as "crossing the rainbow bridge."

Esoteric/metaphysical meaning? Chakras/enlightenment? Kundalini spirit?
edit on 23-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: carewemust

I mean, hell, at least he believes in national sovereignty, which is more than I can say for most RINOs and all Demonrats in Amerika right now.

Putin has many positives over Joe biden.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Article by Vladimir Putin ā€Being Open, Despite the Pastā€œ has been published in the German weekly newspaper Die Zeit and is timed to coincide with the 80th anniversary of the beginning of the Great Patriotic war.

We are proud of the courage and steadfastness of the heroes of the Red Army and home front workers who not only defended the independence and dignity of our homeland, but also saved Europe and the world from enslavement. Despite attempts to rewrite the pages of the past that are being made today, the truth is that Soviet soldiers came to Germany not to take revenge on the Germans, but with a noble and great mission of liberation. We hold sacred the memory of the heroes who fought against Nazism. We remember with gratitude our allies in the anti-Hitler coalition, participants in the Resistance movement, and German anti-fascists who brought our common victory closer.

President Putinā€™s words evoke another "Open hand" offering that will be rejected pro forma by the Russophobic West & Europeans. Words and an open hand are a generous show of good heart and balanced mind. But hypersonic missiles and S-400/S-500 missile defenses are the far more important Russian efforts to keep Mother safe.

"My open hand now turned into a fist..." (Russian song w/English subs)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Simple question:

Why did Joe Biden meet with Putin?

Olā€™ Joe canā€™t seem to give a speech or take questions from cherry-picked press without a teleprompter, index cards, or notes written on the back of his hand. Even then heā€™s nearly incoherent.

He couldnā€™t win a debate with a high-school kid, so how was he supposed to hold his own with Putin? Whatever else you say about Putin, he certainly isnā€™t dumb, or a pushover. How could that meeting possibly end well? Why was Joe allowed to be in that position?

Was the hidden purpose to signal to the Russians just how weak Biden actually is? And of course to give them that enumerated list of our most critical cyber-infrastructure that we really, really donā€™t want them to hack (wink, wink).

Was it a disguised invitation to attack us?

It occurs to me that thereā€™s nothing like a major war to get people to rally around an embattled President.

If the US Presidential election audits are as damning to the administration as we think, perhaps the deep state folks would welcome a timely diverting war to shove that stuff aside. After all, itā€™s so unpatriotic not to support the President in time of war. And of course patriotism would suddenly be back in vogue again, but only in support of the Biden admin.

Yup, a nice dramatic war would do the trick. And if Putin doesnā€™t want to play, thereā€™s always the Iranians. We seem to be working on provoking them as well.
edit on 6/23/2021 by cimmerius because: OCD

edit on 6/23/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Putin should have just done like the new elected leader of Iran, who says he does not want to meet Joe at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Since both time travel and bible prophecy came up here again and I think many here are also quite familiar with the Dune novels...

In Dune which plays som 10k years in the future the Bene Gesserit (nuns meet witches meet secret society) planted a prophecy of the coming of a messiah figure generations ahead on Arrakis/Dune, the sole source in the known universe of the spice melange which allows for instant space travel via the "folding of space".

The importance of which is summarized in the quote ā€œHe who controls the spice controls the universe.ā€

Of course the BG didn't just plant the prophecy. They were actively pursuing a breeding programme which would ultimately produce this messiah, the Kwisatz Haderach, a being imbued with super powers under their control - or so they hoped...

I first read and watched Dune as a teen and this concept just blew my mind. Obviously it makes you think "what if someone seeded prophecies that will play out in our time/reality? Someone, who is not the original creator of our reality and probably doesn't have our best interests at heart... Now mix that idea with the concept of time travel (not necessarily of persons but of information).

To put it country simple as JPF likes to say: would our militaries, 3 letter agencies and other groups hesitate even for a second if they could seed prophecies deep in our past to bring those scenarios to fruition very much under their control in our time?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Putin should have just done like the new elected leader of Iran, who says he does not want to meet Joe at all.

Putin had nothing to lose and much possibility of gain. He got to take measure of Joe. He owned the press conference afterwards.

And he probably found it amusing.

Joe should have never attempted the meet. It really surprised me that he did. What could he have expected to gain?
edit on 6/23/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Putin certainly what wouldn't let our US military degrade to the point where the joint Chiefs of staff says white supremacy led to the January 6th protest on Capitol hill.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Damnit - They killed John McAfee!

twitter.com...

He definitely did not kill himself. I don't think its a coincidence that hes found dead in his cell the day Spain approves his extradition to the USA.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Putin certainly what wouldn't let our US military degrade to the point where the joint Chiefs of staff says white supremacy led to the January 6th protest on Capitol hill.

mobile.twitter.com...

That statement by the Joint Chiefs is just embarrassing. And friegtening.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

mobile.twitter.com...

That statement by the Joint Chiefs is just embarrassing. And friegtening.

President Trump is letting this little demonstration go too far. If he has the authority to reel it in, he needs to do so right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Here's a good lengthy, detailed article about that meeting. Skip down to "What actually happened."

Finally, did Putin ā€œwinā€?

I would answer both yes and no. Yes, he did win in the sense that his strategy of dealing with an Empire on the warpath against Russia has been proven extremely effective. All the nay-sayers (liberal or neo-Marxists) have been accusing Putin of caving in to pretty much everything everywhere, yet it is the USA which had to eat crow, drop all its preconditions and ask for a summit. None of the many propaganda attacks against Russia (MH17, Skipal, chem weapons, Belarus, the Karabakh war, Navalnyi, doping, sports and flags, the seizure of Russian diplomatic offices, the kidnapping of Russian citizens, economic and political sanctions, threats, sabre-rattling at the borders, etc. etc. etc.) have worked or even yielded any meaningful results. In that sense, yes, Putin did win. But that existential war is not over, not for the US, not for Russia and neither it is over for China, Iran and any other country wanting true sovereignty.

The Saker is a Russian/American who analyzes and comments alot on Russian politics and the West's complete misunderstanding of Russia. I don't always agree with everything he says, but he has a unique, clever writing style and good-nature humor.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The willingness to have someone killed, is becoming very common place. There no longer seems to be any hesitancy with doing so, to get rid of people.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry, Cranky, I just don't buy it. Look at the condition of our woke military. I think the hidden content is just a lot of wishful thinking ala Ku.

Also, would a military that really cared about our country allow it to be destroyed in the way it is being destroyed?

The cabal is deeply, deeply embedded, in all aspects of our society.

We, the people, need to reach a tipping point. We need to save ourselves.

I would go a step further and flip that around This entire global network is one giant prison/psych ward/concentration camp. We are the ones embedded (or you could say entangled) into their system of control. There is no escaping corruption anywhere on this planet. The only way out is in...

and this is just the tip of the iceberg
edit on 23-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Damnit - They killed John McAfee!

twitter.com...

He definitely did not kill himself. I don't think its a coincidence that hes found dead in his cell the day Spain approves his extradition to the USA.

Psychopaths

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They die in spades lately. No wait. Spade was found dead hanging from a red scarf tied to her bedroom doorknob.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Uhhhhh guys....look what John McAfee somehow posted on instagram 45 minutes ago....

www.instagram.com...

I cannot save and imbed the pic, so just go check it yourself. Trust me.

Deadman's switch about to go live?
edit on 23-6-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Uhhhhh guys....look what John McAfee somehow posted on instagram 45 minutes ago....

www.instagram.com...

I cannot save and imbed the pic, so just go check it yourself. Trust me.

Deadman's switch about to go live?

Screenshot:

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join