It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The Walker thing is going over my head. What's the big deal about him being named by Pelosi as the Sergeant-at-Arms at the U.S. Capitol. Seems like a demotion.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Walker thing is going over my head. What's the big deal about him being named by Pelosi as the Sergeant-at-Arms at the U.S. Capitol. Seems like a demotion.

He obviously wanted it because he accepted it from her.
Previous Sergeant-at-Arms resigned for him to have it (clearly on Pelosi's order).

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: crankyoldman

I believe Putin was replaced as well.

Rumor had it that this was attempted during that massive military operation a few years back when the Kremlin was under attack, but the real Putin came out on top. The Deep State, or better named Merchant Class started to go full panic at that time.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It’s all right here. Nancy Pelosi offered to ‘reward’ Major General William J. Walker for his cooperation.

Walker was named Sergeant at Arms for ignoring Trump, providing encrypted military communications to set up the insurrection, murder Ashli Babbitt.

twitter.com...

Major General WILLIAM J. WALKER:

He was promoted from Brigadier General to Major General in less than 3 years. IDK, but seems quick.

MILITARY SCHOOLS ATTENDED::
Signal Officer Basic Course
Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course
United States Army Command and General Staff College
Harvard University, Senior Executives in National and International Security (SENIS)
Inter-American Defense College, Resident Senior Service College
Joint Counterintelligence Staff Officer's Course
Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Intelligence Community Senior Leadership Program
George Washington University, National Security Senior Managers Course
Military Intelligence Pre-Command Course
Joint Task Force Commanders Course (NORTHCOM)
National Defense Intelligence College - Intelligence Studies in Counterintelligence, Graduate Program
Naval Postgraduate School, Homeland Security Executive Leaders Program
Joint & Combined Warfighting School (JCWS) JPME-II
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Seminar XXI, International Relations and National Interest Fellowship
Dual Status Commanders Course (NORTHCOM)
Army Senior Leader Development Program-Basic (ASLDP-B)
Force Integration Course for Senior Leaders (FISCL)
Syracuse University, National Security Studies Management Course (NSSMC)
Harvard University, General and Flag Officer Homeland Security Executive Seminar
Army Strategic Education Program - Advanced (ASEP-A)

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS
Level III, Joint Qualified Officer
Knowlton Award, Military Intelligence Corps Association (This is a once in a lifetime award.)
Order of Saint Gabriel Award, Army Strategist Association

His surname rings some bells, oh yea...
She was born Gina Cheri Walker.
Full name: Gina Cheri Walker Haspel

edit on 23-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Any thoughts on how mcAfee potential switch may come to fruition?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Seems to me he encoded his insurance policy into the blockchain.

Rest In Piles of coke you beastman.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

It is my feeling that we have untapped knowledge, powers, gifts, abilities hidden away in the recesses our minds. It's like there's a lock or an invisible barrier that prevents us from accessing these pathways. Imo the reason why they spread viruses and keep our bodies sick is because disease saps our systems of energy. Along with stress and fear. It takes focused energy and repetitive practice to activate these natural abilities. Being trapped in their system of fear where our minds and bodies are polluted every day, we just don't have the necessary energy to break through the barrier. Also doesn't help that most people will read my words and think I'm off in fantasyland. Not that I will be deterred by that... some of us want this awakening so badly that we are willing to give up our lives for it. Awakened = Freedom. There is nothing on this planet more precious than that. Once awakened when we step into our true power, they will be no match for us. We need nuclear weapons to take on the U.S. government? Please...
edit on 23-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

He had something to do with Ashli Babbitt being shot.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I don't want to get in trouble, so I'll be brief. They prevent us from using mind-altering substances which would allow us to break the lock on that information.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

@Johnheretohelp just named en.wikipedia.org...
...as the go-between for Pelosi and the shooter to orchestrate the Jan. 6th killing of Ashli Babbitt.

Could that be the guy posted in the video compilation here a few weeks back? That guy seemed darker, heavier, but the pic on the peed could be old.

I don't remember the compilation.
This guy was Pelosi's eyes, ears and mouth at the Capitol building on Jan. 6.
JHTH believes Walker still possesses some honor...and may do the right thing and come forward.
He also believes Walker is a "loose end"...and in danger.

Not the clip I posted, but you can see him Clip

The clip tied that distinct bracelet to the guy inside.

Same hairline, hair and head shape as the shooter.
Could this be why the Babbitt's shooter's name hasn't been released?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Twitter after finding out McAfee is no more.

@Spekksol
John McAfee had a private tik tok account that he linked on his twitter but only let a couple people in. I was luckily enough to get access. Now that he’s dead, I would like to share some of the videos on there. I’m not sure if these are public or not, but I’ll post them anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Joe kept his old SS name he had as VP (Celtic)...Jill is now Capri.
Kermerler is Pioneer.

www.bollyinside.com...

The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

So "P" = Pioneer = Kamala and not Paysuer or Pope? C = Celtic = Joe???

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Previous Sergeant-at-Arms resigned for him to have it (clearly on Pelosi's order).

After reading more posts, I now understand. JohnHereToHelp said General Walker was assisting Pelosi during the January 6th melee at the Capitol, and had something to do with Ashli Babbit's murder.

That's possible. Does JohnHereToHelp have a good track-record of delivering accurate revelations?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Joe kept his old SS name he had as VP (Celtic)...Jill is now Capri.
Kermerler is Pioneer.

www.bollyinside.com...

The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

So "P" = Pioneer = Kamala and not Paysuer or Pope? C = Celtic = Joe???

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

It's a lengthy image-text tweet.👆

Archived and here

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

After reading more posts, I now understand. JohnHereToHelp said General Walker was assisting Pelosi during the January 6th melee at the Capitol, and had something to do with Ashli Babbit's murder.

That's possible. Does JohnHereToHelp have a good track-record of delivering accurate revelations?

I don't know his track record...but, it seems he definitely knows things.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Re Clip: twitter.com...

Few "likes" / Few "retweets" / No Comments.

VERY STRANGE.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Re Clip: twitter.com...

Few "likes" / Few "retweets" / No Comments.

VERY STRANGE.

Notice the shooter's hair line and forehead shape?
Identical to Walker's.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

TAT, yes, saw the JohnHereToHelp latest interviews by Stew Peters - seems like a few threads coming together in time alignment!

Consider that John McAfee's "suicide" was in a BARCELONA jail and that this links to #1528 - FUTURE PROVES PAST...Re-read crumbs when news is received!

Bigger

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0ea77b No.1784974 📁
Jun 17 2018 11:09:47 (EST)
FAC95BAF-4CA0-421F-8EAE-F1D64A051F14.jpeg

Barcelona.
The World is watching.
Truth.
Light.

Q

According to MelQ's telegram: Around 4:15pm, after his death, McAfee's Instagram posted a "Q" - link - part of his dead man's switch? Does that provide the Truth/Light?

edit on 23-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We've been over and over the privacy, backdoors, blackmail etc. stuff endlessly.

This story is nuts.

MASSIVE NUDE LEAKS
ENTIRE "INTERNET" IN MASSIVE COVER-UP...
They're Trying to Stop This!

A data breach has been publicized that affects almost all social media users have all been publicized on the website LeakFax.

The website LeakFax allegedly uses the same filtering technology used by Facebook and Instagramto filter through billions of Videos and Images to detect sexual content.

@hunterbiden, @HRC+Huma, no limits. LOL>

Skipping the salacious aspect of this, it can be filtered by any term for anything and this is DarpaWorld. Blackmail once took effort, it is now an internet search over coffee for anyone it would seem.

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join