It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So the drunken hamsters over at the CDC evidently put this out... LINK

This is insane. @CDCgovACIP is suggesting if a kid has heart injury from dose 1 of #CovidVaccine go ahead and consider dose 2 if the kid’s heart has healed Confused face - I am speechless Face without mouth. What parent or doctor in their right mind would allow such a thing?

Stunning. There is no FDA approved Rona Jab. None. Zero. Nada. Yet this is included, which by definition makes it a lie and purposefully misleading, that is of course ignoring the immoral implications of this.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
@Johnheretohelp just named en.wikipedia.org...
...as the go-between for Pelosi and the shooter to orchestrate the Jan. 6th killing of Ashli Babbitt.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
First you have to imagine it. Then you have to speak it. Then you have to want it.

THAT is how it really works. They want it as bad as the Nuns wanted to have their own demigod to do their bidding. Their dream god was not at all what they expected. He could see the places they were afraid to see. The truth works like that for those that can see it. We who can can see truth because we are not afraid to find it no matter what it is? It just is. I read Dune trilogy twice and have another in the series. Loved the Sand trout concept and the realization of the spice source was all wrapped into that giant worm.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Since both time travel and bible prophecy came up here again and I think many here are also quite familiar with the Dune novels...

In Dune which plays som 10k years in the future the Bene Gesserit (nuns meet witches meet secret society) planted a prophecy of the coming of a messiah figure generations ahead on Arrakis/Dune, the sole source in the known universe of the spice melange which allows for instant space travel via the "folding of space".

The importance of which is summarized in the quote “He who controls the spice controls the universe.”

Of course the BG didn't just plant the prophecy. They were actively pursuing a breeding programme which would ultimately produce this messiah, the Kwisatz Haderach, a being imbued with super powers under their control - or so they hoped...

I first read and watched Dune as a teen and this concept just blew my mind. Obviously it makes you think "what if someone seeded prophecies that will play out in our time/reality? Someone, who is not the original creator of our reality and probably doesn't have our best interests at heart... Now mix that idea with the concept of time travel (not necessarily of persons but of information).

To put it country simple as JPF likes to say: would our militaries, 3 letter agencies and other groups hesitate even for a second if they could seed prophecies deep in our past to bring those scenarios to fruition very much under their control in our time?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
@Johnheretohelp (aka Dr. Jonathan McGreevey) is running for US Senate in Maryland.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Damnit - They killed John McAfee!

twitter.com...

He definitely did not kill himself. I don't think its a coincidence that hes found dead in his cell the day Spain approves his extradition to the USA.

The transparency of the protection these people get is sickening. It can't be ineptness that does it either. Every time but Ms Maxwell so far the deep state has offed their own, IMO. Dead birds sing no songs.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The US Today front page stuck out to me on a Telegram post today, and it led me to a new interpretation of post #94.

At first, this appears to be talking about Bill Clinton playing the "former President" card... but I think it means Bill Gates playing the "former President of Microsoft" card, so I made a graphic (will need to zoom in):

Bigger

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148032910 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:14:12 (EST)

Anonymous ID: GwO0QESl No.148032489 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:09:14 (EST)
>>148032352
if she's not, I think they're gunning for her. How can she repay the money sent to CF for influence? Do they have Huma?

>>148032489
Review my other threads.
This is why complete graphics are so important.
BO paid the debt prior to leaving office.
HRC is not currently in SA.
Bill wants a deal.
Playing the former President card.
Watch the cookie quickly crumble.
Where does Soros fit in?

Godfather III

edit on 23-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
nvm - already covered
edit on 23-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I used to respect the Spanish. Not anymore.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
So Harris is about to head to the US-Mexico border

When asked on Wednesday whether Ms Harris was bowing to political pressure, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the vice-president was going because the administration had determined now is the "appropriate time for her to go to the border".

I am wondering if she decided it was time to go or if someone else told her it was time to go.

Nonetheless, as an optimist, I have to paraphrase Pink Floyd on this one... "There's one in the spotlight, she don't look right to me, get her up against the wall"

That joke of a press secretary said "this government" determined now is the right time to go.

No, Trump forced your hand, b*tch.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...as the go-between for Pelosi and the shooter to orchestrate the Jan. 6th killing of Ashli Babbitt.

Well:

Education
Walker is a native of Chicago, Illinois, where he was born and raised. Walker attended St. Sabina private Catholic grammar school as a youth and graduated from Leo Catholic High School in 1975. Walker attended the University of Illinois at Chicago where he earned a bachelor of arts degree. He then attended Chicago State University, where he earned his master of science degree in Criminal Justice and Corrections. In addition, Walker holds a master of science degree in Strategic Intelligence from the National Intelligence University and also a master of arts degree in International Service from American University. Walker has also attended and completed the National and International Security Program for senior executives at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, the National Security Studies Program at George Washington University and the Seminar XXI Foreign Politics, International Relations and the National Interest Fellowship at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

I guess that says it all. He looks pretty planty to me. Anyone else see what I'm seeing?
At he has a better record then this guy:
Russel L Honore

I mean geeshs, talk about telling us nothing about a guys history. Well it looks like Walker has been outted, let's see what falls with him.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Well:

Education
Walker is a native of Chicago, Illinois, where he was born and raised. Walker attended St. Sabina private Catholic grammar school as a youth and graduated from Leo Catholic High School in 1975. Walker attended the University of Illinois at Chicago where he earned a bachelor of arts degree. He then attended Chicago State University, where he earned his master of science degree in Criminal Justice and Corrections. In addition, Walker holds a master of science degree in Strategic Intelligence from the National Intelligence University and also a master of arts degree in International Service from American University. Walker has also attended and completed the National and International Security Program for senior executives at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, the National Security Studies Program at George Washington University and the Seminar XXI Foreign Politics, International Relations and the National Interest Fellowship at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

I guess that says it all. He looks pretty planty to me. Anyone else see what I'm seeing?
At he has a better record then this guy:
Russel L Honore

I mean geeshs, talk about telling us nothing about a guys history. Well it looks like Walker has been outted, let's see what falls with him.

Let me be the first to say:

Major General William J. Walker didn't kill himself.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Pelosi's Payoff:

On, Friday, March 5, 2021, MG William J. Walker was selected by the U.S. House of Representatives[16] as the new Sergeant-At-Arms.[17] Walker replaced Paul D. Irving. Irving resigned after the storming of the U.S. Capitol incident that took place on January 6, 2021, by a mob of Trump supporters.

This appointment made Walker the first African-American in U.S. history to serve as the Sergeant-At-Arms in the House of Representatives.

House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, made the announcement of Walker’s appointment on Friday, March 5. Pelosi administered the Oath of Office to Walker during a House pro forma session on Wednesday, April 26, moments prior to President Biden's address to Congress.

en.wikipedia.org...

How fortunate the position just happened to open up for Walker...right after Jan. 6.
edit on 23-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well they are stylish in uniform:

Well they don't look like that everyday:

The question is was it a Spanish Prison, or a CIA front where McAfee was being held?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
I’ve seen that idea expressed every now and again.

But I’m still not sure what it entails.

It entails what is happening right now.

AZ audit, I believe, is the beginning.

Voting apparently doesn’t mean much if the elections are crooked.

AZ audit... will result in massive demands for massive changes to election laws in all of the swing States, and the people will enforce their will by getting rid of the trash - the hard way, if necessary.

I know I have said it before, but for anything to be done, there has to be obvious justification, public support, an authority with a legal mechanism, and power to enforce the change. Courts or military, preferably a combination of the two. Individuals can lend support, but we can’t do the heavy lifting. We just have to be ready.

Ummm... you just answered your own question, apparently without realizing it, as that is almost exactly what I said - did you not read what you are responding to?

I said:

"Of course they wouldn't just sit by and let what is happening happen if there was no other way. We, the people, need to reach a tipping point. We need to save ourselves. They will just be our backup and muscle for most of the heavy lifting. But they cannot just press a button and fix everything."

Again, as I said, if... IF... devolution is really happening, that is exactly what they are waiting for... not the 'Great Reset', but the 'Great Awakening'... and it is happening.

They cannot make their move, and totally expose the massive corruption and how deep it goes, until enough of the people are ready to support a military take-over of the process of cleaning house.

It has to be righteous.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What a disgrace. It isn't a bloody fashion show.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Could that be the guy posted in the video compilation here a few weeks back? That guy seemed darker, heavier, but the pic on the peed could be old.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Friendly Fire
Training Accident
Upset Lover

Due to him being in the Military, he doesn't have to "kill himself", there's so many options. Hell, I would be willing t bet that he'll be Martyred by having some "White Supremist" group off him. That way he gets all the post-mortem fame, and the Government has an excuse to further install Draconian laws to stem "Domestic Terror".

I doubt anything will happen to him though. He'll be told what the deal is, if he even goes down, and he'll just quietly head off into retirement, or go work for whatever it is Obama is doing these days.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There is no FDA approved Rona Jab. None. Zero. Nada. Yet this is included, which by definition makes it a lie and purposefully misleading, that is of course ignoring the immoral implications of this.

Two different words...

These do have EUA - emergency use AUTHORIZATION. This is very, very different from APPROVAL.

But I agree, it is extremely misleading.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Could that be the guy posted in the video compilation here a few weeks back? That guy seemed darker, heavier, but the pic on the peed could be old.

I don't remember the compilation.
This guy was Pelosi's eyes, ears and mouth at the Capitol building on Jan. 6.
JHTH believes Walker still possesses some honor...and may do the right thing and come forward.
He also believes Walker is a "loose end"...and in danger.
edit on 23-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL. Define “fun”.

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join