It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
etherscan.io...

This is what comes up if you Google the instructions in the Q pic. Notice the name of the token.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Tried reading it got several pages in but then could not recall what was just read. Just one question as it seems you have knowledge of it. Can ones "employer" ask if you have gotten the shot? If so can we decline to answer? If not how does one file a complaint?
a reply to: Skada

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Gaven Newsom to be recalled.

What is VERY interesting is that only 43 of the 1,719,900 verified signatures needed to be removed.

The eneMedia ran with the idea that all were fake, they'd never get enough blah blah blah. And for folks to sign this they had to seek out the few people running the signature notices due to The Rona. Usually they're everywhere for sigs, but in this case it was an effort. So 1,719,900 people made a concerted effort to recall this one during The Rona Lockdowns.

Whitmer maybe, but evidently she avoids being served by not going to the OFFICE

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
From your link It seems we are watching all the Rockafella plans at once. Let's see if it sinks in

Hi ATS.
Found this research paper by the Rockefeller Foundation.
I decided to dissect it.
I must disclose this is a hypothetical paper but i found it interesting nonetheless.
Let´s see if these people can ´predict´ the future.
Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development

a reply to: steaming
Seems to be a lot of interesting links to go read while watching the movie.

edit on 2021/6/23 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Is this why She had to lose?;

leaked-hillary-clinton-privately-warned

www.2000facts.com...

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: ZoraD1994

I hope that was sarcasm.

Complete sarcasm

Whew Thought so glad it is clarified.

a reply to: steaming
She had to lose because she was/is the anti c.
We went over that a lil bit ago with her rodham monicker.
Descendant of Cain or something it goes by so fast lol.
Wonder what her real name was/is.
Ever watch Lucifer on nflx? Cain is immortal or something close to that as foggy memory of a sub par show that was being viewed to see how they tried to normalize and make Lcfr acceptable.
edit on 2021/6/23 by CrazyFox because: save space for others

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting number dig on McAfee's death...

Just an observation. John McAfee was born on 9/18/1945. This is 9/9/199 added. But let's focus on the day and month. 99. Today is 6/23. Think Michael Jordan here with the 23 and red bull. 23 leads to 6 simply by 2×3 but I have a old thread I'll grab. So 6/23 is 6/6. Opposite of the birth. He lived 27,672 days. Now of course 27 is 9 added, 6, and 72 added is also 9. 969. Not good enough? 27,672. 72×6×72=11,664. Add the ones to the 4. 666.

Thread

Some saying his DMS might reveal who or what created BTC, as he claimed he knew. This would cause the clinching of the cheeks for many.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'd rather have Putin as America's President than Biden.

I trust Putin more than Hillary.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It’s all right here. Nancy Pelosi offered to ‘reward’ Major General William J. Walker for his cooperation.

Walker was named Sergeant at Arms for ignoring Trump, providing encrypted military communications to set up the insurrection, murder Ashli Babbitt.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
TAT has a thread going here: $25K Paid To Russian Hooker From Joe Biden Linked Bank Account?

In it I learned - did not know for some reason, Ol' Joe is [C]eltic. SS name is Celtic.

Look at this drop. Q drops with [c]

May 23 2019 21:11:35 (EST)
21:09:11 (EST)
3344 = 33 Skull and Bones + 44 renOgade/Joe

Could some of the [c]'s be referring to Ol' Joe and not Comey?

[C] before [D] then becomes Celtic/Joe as POTUS before [D] assuming D= Declass?

All of this will fall on Joe regardless. The wreckage must be laid on Joe no matter how demented he appears in public, it must. It will be glorious. Now think back to DJT laughing at the big screens of Joe's nonsense during the Rally events. Maybe he wasn't laughing at Joe, but at the idea that Joe will be POTUS for a bit until it all collapses on him.

Celtic.

BTW, where did pithy James run off to? James, still out there, post a bit of insight, for old times sake.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Damnit - They killed John McAfee!

twitter.com...

He definitely did not kill himself. I don't think its a coincidence that hes found dead in his cell the day Spain approves his extradition to the USA.

Psychopaths ( In response to PokeyJoe:
“Damnit - They killed John McAfee!

twitter.com...

He definitely did not kill himself. I don't think its a coincidence that hes found dead in his cell the day Spain approves his extradition to the USA.”)

I am saddened to admit that in times of discouragement I sometimes wonder if evil is stronger than good.

Good is bound by rules, honor and fairness. Evil cares not for those things and is only interested in practical results.

We live in a material world, even though we may glimpse into the spiritual.

And so someone who is willing to cheat has an advantage over the person following higher morals.

That’s why we invented such things as referees and police—to try to keep cheaters from winning.

But the cheaters became more sophisticated. They became the referees and the policemen.

In the world of practical results, the endless ingenuity of deceit can always find an advantage over straight-forward honesty. As in war, you can’t fight bombs with love.

The only way for a good person to win such a war and remain transcendent is to somehow transform the material war into a spiritual war. Then the cheater is lost by default.

I get the impression that is something we are supposed to be learning to do. But I have yet to be able to stop bullets with my mind, like in the Matrix movie.
edit on 6/23/2021 by cimmerius because: Fixing quote

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'd rather have Putin as America's President than Biden.

I trust Putin more than Hillary.

[...]

I like this one...

edit on Wed Jun 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Funny that this happens at the same time Buffet is stepping down from the Gates foundation. I wonder if this is the start of Suicide Weekend. You know since we are two days ahead of schedule, which brings me to a thought.

Are we really two days ahead of schedule, or is it actually Friday? Since the days of the week are pretty arbitrarily assigned by the church way back then, have we been screwed with for some unknown reason, and if so after all this time does it matter?

James Gunn’s The Suicide Squad trailer dropped yesterday.

It's June 10, 2021 (Julian)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Joe kept his old SS name he had as VP (Celtic)...Jill is now Capri.
Kermerler is Pioneer.

www.bollyinside.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Interesting 'Medical Fight' Video at top of ;

rense.com...

Further Cheers All Round.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto?

Some have speculated that Bitcoin was not created by a single person, but rather a group of collaborators. Variations on the theory have been endorsed by individuals such as the infamous tech entrepreneur John McAfee, who recently suggested that Bitcoin was created by a “team of eleven people over a period of five years.”

Others have speculated that Bitcoin is actually a government project. The CIA or NSA could have created Bitcoin as a "honeypot" trap: while Bitcoin provides a basic level of privacy that appeals to criminal users, it is also a system that is ultimately traceable.

Those who advance this theory claim that the Japanese words “Satoshi Nakamoto” can be translated to “central intelligence agency.” However, that is very loose translation. Even assuming that translation is correct, it is equally plausible that Satoshi Nakamoto was formerly involved with the CIA and used the term ironically....

Satoshi Nakamoto Institute

edit on 6232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I used to respect the Spanish. Not anymore.

I spent time in a Spanish jail. Miserable experience.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, it will get worse before it gets better. But on a high note.. we're damn close to the end now.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I believe Putin was replaced as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join