It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I first read and watched Dune as a teen and this concept just blew my mind. Obviously it makes you think "what if someone seeded prophecies that will play out in our time/reality? Someone, who is not the original creator of our reality and probably doesn't have our best interests at heart... Now mix that idea with the concept of time travel (not necessarily of persons but of information).

Same here. First seen Dune when I was a teenager, many times over and it's stuck in my head ever since. Wernher von Braun in his non-fiction book The Mars Project did say Mars would be ruled by man called "Elon."

A few months ago I was listening to an Art Bell interview from 2015 where he had a theoretical physicist on his show "Midnight in the Desert" that has been working on "Time Travel" since he was a teenager. He says significant quantum leap discoveries have been made where he's very close to making this a reality, not just on paper, and not to transport man into the future or the past, but INFORMATION. As I recall he did not go into details as his paper was not yet peer reviewed.

That was 6 years ago. I need to find that video again to get his name.

I'm with JPF, they would not hesitate at all. Kinda reminds me of that Planet P Project story album from 1984. Many items in the plot, including Artemus' departure from the Zone, are treated with ambiguity and metaphor. Tony Carey has declined to offer specifics:

"I'm not going to tell you what it's about - that's for YOU to figure out. (I've gotten a kick out of all the well-meaning interpretations I've read.)"
Pink World

edit on 23-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I don't know how to imbed, but there's also this from McAfee on November 30, 2019:

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Funny that this happens at the same time Buffet is stepping down from the Gates foundation. I wonder if this is the start of Suicide Weekend. You know since we are two days ahead of schedule, which brings me to a thought.

Are we really two days ahead of schedule, or is it actually Friday? Since the days of the week are pretty arbitrarily assigned by the church way back then, have we been screwed with for some unknown reason, and if so after all this time does it matter?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

No doubt the EU, under Merkel's command, will get right on that.

Cheers

I am thinking here is another possible game changer. "The Acting Commander in Chief of the Republic of Canada........ Put in place by the US Military,,,,,,, who are helping DJT."
telegram Whiplashes thread

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Russia has the biggest land mass of any Country of the time of the split of the Soviet Union. I suspect they are happy to be alive and only want to keep what is theirs at this point. Crimea was theirs so they may wish some more land back and that is where people need to be concerned. Being a former part of the USSR is different than a former part of the original Russia at the turn of the 19th century. That territory issue is enough alone to make people in Europe concerned but we shouldn't be too concerned other than if they pitch in with the CCP's PLA.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

MSBC is right. Putin is the adult in the room. We have nothing to fear from that quarter.

Besides, he is Europe's problem, not ours.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why was McAfee in a Spanish prison?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

I don't know how to imbed, but there's also this from McAfee on November 30, 2019:

twitter.com...

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Why was McAfee in a Spanish prison?

The controversial founder of the antivirus company was arrested on October 3, 2020 in the El Prat airport when he was about to take a flight to Turkey. The arrest was made after a request from the US justice system, which had accused McAfee of evading millions of dollars in taxes from earnings supposedly obtained from activities such as trading in cryptocurrencies. Spanish High Court Judge José de la Mata ordered him to be held in custody, and he was due to be extradited to the United States.
El Pais

MDKH in jail...exactly 22 months 2 weeks after Epstein's reported death on the 222nd day of the year.
edit on 23-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
McAfee was quite outspoken about the deep state

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I guess like "KU", we'll have to wait and see if anything comes of this. I personally doubt we "The Unclean" will see a single byte of this data, but who knows these days.

I kind of wonder if this data will be rumored to get released, but have that FBI toy added to it so that opposition can be named and tracked.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In one of the secret not secret societies the scratching of the nose indicated "in need of help."

Joe is such a blubbering mess, it is hard to tell of any of this is by design or he is just a mental patient on the loose. That said, even for him this is really a mess and was very bad idea.

Clip

And what is with this kidnap victim video framing of these rambling monologues? This sort of thing was used in every dystopian show or film, and they use this voluntarily in order to be LIKE that image???

seems fair to add newPool

edit on 23-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 6 23 2021 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Are we having fun yet Pokey?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anyone here following what is now going down with @Johnheretohelp?
www.redvoicemedia.com...
rumble.com...
edit on 23-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Uhhhhh guys....look what John McAfee somehow posted on instagram 45 minutes ago....

www.instagram.com...

I cannot save and imbed the pic, so just go check it yourself. Trust me.

Deadman's switch about to go live?

The Church of Q

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Getting weirder by the minute.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh the Infrastructure!
Bridge over 295, one of the main highways of Washington DC has just collapsed.

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣💥

BabylonBee

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: tanstaafl

"... We, the people, need to reach a tipping point. We need to save ourselves. "

Been saying this the whole time.
Gotta be your own hero.
Great post.

I’ve seen that idea expressed every now and again.

But I’m still not sure what it entails.

Voting apparently doesn’t mean much if the elections are crooked.

Protests? Well we have seen how that worked out with regards to the events at the Capitol on Jan 6. The administration labels it white supremacy, media pounds that narrative home and the authorities apply the heavy hand of the law. Rather a stark contrast with the BLM and Antifa arson and looting riots. Those were “peaceful protests.”

Guns? Don’t even think about that. The authorities would love to have an excuse to obliterate their opposition. Just hold a gun to prevent people from destroying your property and you are the one who gets arrested.

Spread the word? Social media is censored, accounts deleted, websites taken down, and dissenters who haven’t lifted a finger are labeled as terrorists.

What are we supposed to do? Sit cross-legged in our basement chanting OM and meditating on love and forgiveness to raise our vibration? How does that help when armed authorities kick in the door for a forced vaccination.

I know I have said it before, but for anything to be done, there has to be obvious justification, public support, an authority with a legal mechanism, and power to enforce the change. Courts or military, preferably a combination of the two. Individuals can lend support, but we can’t do the heavy lifting. We just have to be ready.

OK, this rant is over. It wasn’t addressed to anyone in particular. I think I’m just having an allergic reaction to hopium and the rah, rah “we have more than we know” cheer-leading.

edit on 6/23/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Getting warmer

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So Harris is about to head to the US-Mexico border

When asked on Wednesday whether Ms Harris was bowing to political pressure, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the vice-president was going because the administration had determined now is the "appropriate time for her to go to the border".

I am wondering if she decided it was time to go or if someone else told her it was time to go.

Nonetheless, as an optimist, I have to paraphrase Pink Floyd on this one... "There's one in the spotlight, she don't look right to me, get her up against the wall"

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join