It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
She’ll plead guilty to “parading” in the Capitol. Look at these scary “insurrectionists”!

WAVE3 News

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

The dumb don't know that everything mutates. The fearmongers count on that.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Respectfully, I find it hard to imagine China interested in attacking Israel. But who knows with how things change so rapidly geopolitically?

But Gog/Magog has most commonly understood to be Russia by the majority of eschatological studies I've done.

Then again, it is possible that Russia and China align to form Magog.

Geographically it is thought to perhaps have been Turkey.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mean, hell, at least he believes in national sovereignty, which is more than I can say for most RINOs and all Demonrats in Amerika right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
FDA Approved Biogen Alzheimer’s Drug Despite Some Staff Concerns

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first new Alzheimer’s drug in decades over the objection of agency statisticians who said there was insufficient evidence to support approval, according to newly released internal memos.

In the internal memos released Tuesday, FDA officials discussed whether to approve the drug from Biogen Inc. over objections from the agency’s drug statistics office, which said that clinical trial data fell short of the proof typically required to put a new product on the market.

The FDA made public its internal deliberations as it faces criticism from some doctors and scientists over the June 7 approval of the drug, called Aduhelm.

wsj.com/articles/fda-approved-biogen-alzheimers-drug-despite-some-staff-concerns-11624393800

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What they're doing to her is just more proof of how cowardly the left is. They're clutching at straws. Ninety-nine percent of the 1/6 group are harmless Trump supporters.

That is their only crime, that they endorsed the man who protected our country.

And the left claims to be the party of culture and intelligence. It's just the opposite. They're the party of hysteria and illogic.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Very odd twat from King James Version...

He has been exposed here several times with his "charity" and kids+pizza stuff, as well his relations to one of those secret no secret societies.

Who is "you?"

Who are "as a collective?"

It is very hard to imagine a guy this dumb being included in any meaningful meetings.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LeBron Mad that he wasn't in the NBA playoffs this year?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Drake lyrics ( I had to goog it)

But wonder what he means....

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sabre rattling and poking the Bear...

HMS Defender: Russian jets and ships target British warship

Moscow's defence ministry said a patrol ship fired warning shots and a jet dropped bombs in the path of HMS Defender as it sailed some 12 miles (19km) off Crimea's coast.

The UK government rejected Russia's account of the incident and denied that any warning shots had been fired.

Seems suspect since AIS was spoofed...

Positions of Two NATO Ships Were Falsified Near Russian Black Sea Naval Base

The tracking data of two NATO warships was faked off the coast of a Russian controlled naval base in the Black Sea while the actual ships were moored 180 miles away, USNI News has learned.

The U.K. Royal Navy’s HMS Defender, a Type-45 Daring-class destroyer, and the Royal Netherlands Navy’s HNLMS Evertsen, a De Zeven Provinciën-class frigate, pulled into Odessa in Ukraine on June 18. The group had been monitored by Russian warships while exercising in the Black Sea, according to U.S. Navy photos dated on June 17.

Positioning two NATO warships at the entrance at the entrance of a major Russian naval base would be widely seen as a provocative action, based on conflicting claims of sovereignty.

Now think back to the USS Fitzgerald and USS John S. McCain collisions.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you Care.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Sorry, Cranky, I just don't buy it. Look at the condition of our woke military. I think the hidden content is just a lot of wishful thinking ala Ku.

Also, would a military that really cared about our country allow it to be destroyed in the way it is being destroyed?

It isn't nearly as simple as you appear to think it is. The cabal is deeply, deeply embedded, in all aspects of our society.

If... if... devolution is really happening and this is true (I hope it is, that is all I can do)...

The reality is, there are a lot of enemies buried within the military too. Do you think the white hats wouldn't know this? Do you think it would be a simple matter to deal with?

Of course they wouldn't just sit by and let what is happening happen if there was no other way. We, the people, need to reach a tipping point. We need to save ourselves. They will just be our backup and muscle for most of the heavy lifting. But they cannot just press a button and fix everything.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Netflix releases Q-FORCE trailer, the first queer spy division, is coming to Netflix on September 2.💩🤮🤦‍

Netflix "Sexy Beasts" is a new dating show where real-life singles sport elaborate makeup and prosthetics to put true blind-date chemistry to the test.

Paving the way for the *real* trans-revolution: the transgenic revolution. When you realize that the oligarchs' ambitions to become immortal transhuman space wizards have failed and now they want to destroy the entire world out of spite and despair, then everything going on out there makes perfect sense.

Not only is the amount of conspiracy in this world unnatural, the fact that each group believes they are getting to the truth (over other groups,) means the tactics on how it tricks human beings is supernatural and outside the bookends of our understanding, employing techniques we can’t comprehend.

EVENT HORIZON – No Real World Could Pull This Off

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"... We, the people, need to reach a tipping point. We need to save ourselves. "

Been saying this the whole time.
Gotta be your own hero.
Great post.

edit on 13Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:29:19 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20216America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I told the story way back, how after the Hurricane Agnes flood here in the Wyoming Valley, I was eight years old and was held down by a National Guard detail to get a typhoid vaccination. I put up a good fight, for my age and size. The rest is history.

That is ... despicable, criminal even.

Aaargh! Where were your parents (or guardians)??? If I'd had anything to do with the afterward, that would be one massive lawsuit.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Geographically it is thought to perhaps have been Turkey.

Well, then you really should look into the Turkic Council and (greater) Turan. Do a pic search on the latter.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

This is what TPTB fear the most.
This is why 1/6 is so blown out of proportion.
They don't give two f*cks about burning, looting and pillaging, antifa takeovers in major cities but holy sh*t if a bunch of Federalists, Patriots and Conservatives meander into buildings where people WE PAY to WORK FOR us sit on their a**es...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Heh, was just reading a t-gram page about the Arizona audit and suddenly all the pages I had open closed and I was returned to the DDG search engine page. Something about the sec. of State there being nervous about the audit report.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm not just some simpleton posting here. I know the matter is more complex.

The military and the government are both deeply infiltrated. We are f**ked.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join