It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Well I guess, an HONEST picture is still worth a thousand words. We will have to modify our early official observation of that statement since photoshop came along. I am here to say I recall this being captured many different angles and the videos are everywhere.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Ingersoll Lockwood (the author) came up repeatedly here in the past - not sure about that website. Here is a post I made in Jan 2018.

Multiple mentions of Lockwood and his books in this (meta) thread:

Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies

edit on 23-6-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just a note on that Ingersoll Lockwood site, their address ..." 1717 " Pennsylvania Avenue DC.... A curious happenstance perhaps

Also in 1917, Freemasonry celebrated the 200th anniversary of the foundation of the first Grand Lodge in London in 1717

2018 - Secret 1918 Vatican Archive Document Reveals Freemasonic Plot to Destroy Throne and Altar

Reminds me of WW and the ministry of information 1917 executive order, and wasn't there a 1918 pandemic ... Thinking out load .... 2nd time today

Snip from WW link above

It is claimed that some groundwork was laid on the aptly named “Jekyll Island” in 1910 when seven or eight powerful men controlling 25% to 30% of the earth’s wealth arrived on the island to forge their agenda. Their efforts would fashion the coming needs of the 20th century through the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Rhodes and Round Table membership. Later additions to this cartel would be the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateralists, as well other unaccommodating secret societies.

edit on 6232021 by MetalThunder because: π

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Weird. They don't trust their own jabs to protect them?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: CrazyFox

Weird. They don't trust their own jabs to protect them?

Jabs only work if all are jabbed. Everyone MUST get theirs it’s the only way we can get through this and get back to normal!!

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Ha. Watching the Loki series with my kid and your post reminded me of the general premise--that three "Time Keepers" are controlling the "Sacred Timeline" and controlling the past while writing the future.

(yeah, yeah, I know. Disney sucks monkey butt but I'm outnumbered 3-1 in my house when it comes to our streaming selections)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

I hope that was sarcasm.
I haven't gotten a jab (any jab) in many years. The reason, I can't handle all of the other stuff in there, besides the viral or bacterial load. I haven't been very sick in all those years, and I have come to my own conclusion that I am worse off if I get the jab, then if I don't. My usual recovery time is 1/2 day to 2 days at most. I have noticed that with any jab, recovery time is 2 days to a week.

I don't think I will get this jab, and if anyone says, "you can't work here without it", etc. You could invoke HIPAA. "That is a violation of HIPAA."

Summary of the HIPAA Privacy Rule

back to lurking..........

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well well well...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

LOL as Loki says "3 Space Lizards"!

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Note original date etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: doobydoll

On a similar note...

Came across the github repo for the European Covid passport.

Came across an interesting JSON file in the called disease-agent-targeted.json

github.com...

There's only one field in there right now, COVID-19, but the existence of such a file means it's setup to expand for more diseases.

On another note, i never realized there was actually like 12 different covid jabs out there.

Yes these are all the signs that this covid lark isn't about to come to an end - the evidence shows this is all just beginning. Proof it's all planned.

None of this is going to end well at all for those behind it - it's all going to be revealed, I'm absolutely certain of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Russia is starting to get too big for their britches. Someone should probably give them a slap and remind them of their place in the world. They know Biden is weak and will not do anything.

theaviationist.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: ZoraD1994

I hope that was sarcasm.
I haven't gotten a jab (any jab) in many years. The reason, I can't handle all of the other stuff in there, besides the viral or bacterial load. I haven't been very sick in all those years, and I have come to my own conclusion that I am worse off if I get the jab, then if I don't. My usual recovery time is 1/2 day to 2 days at most. I have noticed that with any jab, recovery time is 2 days to a week.

I don't think I will get this jab, and if anyone says, "you can't work here without it", etc. You could invoke HIPAA. "That is a violation of HIPAA."

Summary of the HIPAA Privacy Rule

back to lurking..........

Complete sarcasm

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No doubt the EU, under Merkel's command, will get right on that.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Russia is starting to get too big for their britches. Someone should probably give them a slap and remind them of their place in the world. They know Biden is weak and will not do anything.

theaviationist.com...

Not the way I read it. It seems that Russia was simply defending their territory. We freaked out when Russia did war games 35 miles off the coast of Hawaii. The Brits sailed a war ship 3 miles into Russia territorial waters. Last I checked that is 7 miles off their coast basically 5 times closer than they ever got to hawaii.

Funny anyone sitting even miles outside of our territory is a provocation yet when our allies sail warships within another nations territory we also call their response a provocation.

What's good for the goose and all...

Funny how we get to surround Russia with an ever tightening circle of military bases yet they are constantly playing the provocateurs in western media.

The Brits did the same thing with HMS dragon back in October 2020 too, and we are just now finding out about it.

There are two sides to every story yet the constant anti russian propaganda from western media always fails to expound on any detail that casts Russia as anything other than a boogey man provocateur.

I personally feel sorry for Putin. It seems he is the only reasonable world leader willing to hold his ground and protect his nation and others sovereignty in the face of the neo western feudalism perpetrated on the world by us and our allies under the banner of spreading peace & democracy.

If anything Putin and the Russian military have been very level headed and calm in their responses to western belligerents from Syria to Crimea. Almost like we have been begging for war with Russia, but Putin keeps looking for a peaceful coexistence as a unified partner with Europe as its largest nation and long time deffender.

He even wrote an OP ed today pointing out his Hope's for a unified Europe from the Atlantic to the Pacific sharing common goals and working together to accomplish a secure and healthy European continent for the future.

Maybe read his words and ask yourself who sounds like the aggressor here, and if maybe just maybe there are two sides to this story and you have only been exposed to one side for a reason.

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 23-6-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
More and more I think that we are supposed to (being pushed) believe that Russia is worse than they might be.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994
More and more I think that we are supposed to (being pushed) believe that Russia is worse than they might be.

Yes, by the left. This has been a constant narrative with them since Trump was elected.

Russia isn't a threat.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Sadly very often in international politics Putin looks like the only adult in the room. Do I trust him? I don't know. I don't trust him any less than any of our western big league politicians (piece of cake).

It does feel like the west is trying to bait him into doing something stupid so we have the narrative advantage in whatever follows (read justifying a strong reaction). He may be doing the same with us.

I love the idea of a Europe that includes Russia culturally, economically and in security matters. I am European. I am convinced Russia wants and needs this to keep China from moving the Sino-Russian border to the Urals (among other things).

The U.S. have been constantly torpedoing any rapprochement between Russia and the western European nations. Would Russia become too dominant in such a unified Europe? It is something to be worried about for sure but I think it is possible to cooperate much closer with Russia while preventing that from happening.
edit on 23-6-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
And now;

4000-covid-19-cases-in-massachusetts-are-fully-vaccinated-individuals
welovetrump.com...

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think people have forgotten that Russia has run a deep state operation since the time of the Tsars.

People wanting to see a champion in Putin are kidding themselves IMO. He is Russian deep state to the core and only gives a sh** about what he wants, pretty words about a "unified Europe" notwithstanding. He has had years to rein in the idiots in his own political system but prefers not to do so because he sees advantage in their saber-rattling, which if anything is more loose-cannon than what the dolts in the Western political system have gotten up.

And ALWAYS forgotten in cheap talk about visions of unified Europe are the desires of the score or more smaller European countries that get pushed around by countries like Germany, France, and Russia. Don't deceive yourselves -- the countries east of Germany want NOTHING to do with Russian influence. Painful truth is that Russia, in the guise of the USSR, screwed themselves and smeared their own reputation in all of the countries they controlled in Europe during the Cold War. The bulk of the problems faced by Putin and his crew are of Russia's own devising, and the inability of Russian leadership to confront their country's historical legacy means they cannot understand why their influence and power is so feared and unwanted.

If a "unified Europe" from Atlantic to Pacific means a rerun of the Gulag system and the millions deported to Siberia, well, F That. As screwed up as Europe is at the moment, it is in a better situation than it was prior to 1989.

Cheers
edit on 23-6-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join