It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Catching up so apologies if mentioned... It looks like Amazing Polly's Youtube account has been terminated:

a) Tore says telegram link to Amazing Polly youtube,
b) Youtube link shows account terminated,
c) Bitchute link to same video

The linked video focusses on politicians being scared of going against public health officials.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I'm pretty sure we've discussed the ingersoll lockwood site in previous parts of the thread... certainly we've covered the characters work.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry, Cranky, I just don't buy it. Look at the condition of our woke military. I think the hidden content is just a lot of wishful thinking ala Ku.

Also, would a military that really cared about our country allow it to be destroyed in the way it is being destroyed?

Joe Biden's U.S. military will soon "outsource" sexual assault allegations to civilian authorities. No more handling of them within the "chain of command".

Source: www.stripes.com...

Is this another trait of the "woke" military you referenced?

edit on 6/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I am surprised Amazing Polly lasted on long on Youtube as she did. Though she would of got kicked of last year along with many other channels not afraid to call it as they see it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Show them what?
They know and don't care the ones that do care are too few and far between.
They have been indoctrinated their entire life into listening to big gov not gov listening to big people.
They can't think for themselves
Tell them truth prove it to them and they have already moved on.
My family is pressuring me to get the jab. Just recovered but for some reason they feel they would not be safe around me unless jabbed.
a reply to: crankyoldman

The whole idea of the jab and how much they are pushing it scares me. This thing was blown way out of proportion for a reason.

It's almost like we are watching "Invasion of the Body Snatchers: The vaccine pods".

It might end up being like "Omega Man" with Charlton Heston. The people taking the experimental Vax appear to be acting insane and will come after those who don't want to get the dam thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I will take 99 of those! Hopium by the bottle. 99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer. Take one down. Pass it around. 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

hic!

edit on 23-6-2021 by Justoneman because: i need to fire the editor

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Skimming through that court complaint doc is beyond belief. 33 Jane Does. Damn, gotta be one of the biggest CP/human trafficking cases in recent times.

Source from your post: Case 2:21-cv-04920 [PDF]

We live in a very sick society.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

Welcome to the fray ZoraD, and cpnorrisjr3!

The more inputs and points of view the more rounded the perspective we get... also worth noting that many of us have gone so deep down the rabbit hole that it is very useful when you, at the surface, pipe up with "Hey guys, look what I see from up here!".

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Stay strong, we're certainly in the minority now (non vxed)!!

I have a odd feeling we'll be getting knocks at the door at some point in future....

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's almost like we are watching "Invasion of the Body Snatchers: The vaccine pods".

It might end up being like "Omega Man" with Charlton Heston. The people taking the experimental Vax appear to be acting insane and will come after those who don't want to get the dam thing.

But, Sean of the Dead was so much funnier. I hope neither take place. Those who can't turn off the focus will experience what they don't want.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Yeah, well the reason I dove into the twilight zone was really because I remembered reading what Al Bielek said about them time traveling into the future and hitting a wall. That wall being that there was nothing after August 12th 2012. Something about having to create the future as they went along.

Emoto has good info too.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a final warning

"EXCLUSIVE: Deep state planning false flag attack in order to blame "anti-vaxxers" and gun owners"

The global depopulation goal is somewhere around six billion people, and according to a recent Gallup poll, there are at least a billion people worldwide who refuse to take the vaccine. That same poll found that a little over two-thirds of people around the world are currently willing to get the vaccine. This means the vaccine is going to have to be forced onto many people in order to reach the 70% global goal. And that's the low end of their global goal.

They really want a global population reduction of 90%. Thus, the vaccine push is going through five phases: Phase 1: Vaccinate the easy people who can't wait to get the shot. Phase 2: Offer incentives and rewards to convince those on the fence. (Free donuts, free beer, lottery tickets, etc.) Phase 3: Punish those who refuse to get vaccinated by taking away their rights (no entry, no travel, etc.). Phase 4: Criminalize vaccine resisters by passing mandatory vaccine laws. Phase 5: Gunpoint medicine: Launch door-to-door vaccine squads to forcibly vaccinate people at gunpoint, against their will. We are right now in phase 3, moving toward phase 4.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

What is it we are supposed to be seeing? Appears to me to be a portable triangle-shaped traffic warning sign, such as there are in the UK.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, heh, no, I'm just lost in Europe.

Yeah. That admiral is another one of the too-clever-by-half operators who are busy undermining their own country. He probably had the list of books gen'd up by a staff weenie and was too embarrassed to admit it under congressional scrutiny, so he defended the book.

It is not just political adventurism. Our military's promotion culture in the officer corps consistently brings people like him to the highest ranks. What is happening now is that the radical turn in politics is giving these maneuverers new ways to screw things up.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Thank you.
I'll be waving my antibody and T&B cell certificate under their noses!
I ticked the box for Lloyds pharmacy to share the results with MHRA and my Dr. I only got 2 txt messages from my Dr in March while results filtered through the system and only the one NHS letter before I got test done. I have been left in peace ever since whilst friends in my age group are on their 3rd NHS letter and still getting txt messages from their Dr's.
I call that a win

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Catching up so apologies if mentioned... It looks like Amazing Polly's Youtube account has been terminated:

a) Tore says telegram link to Amazing Polly youtube,
b) Youtube link shows account terminated,
c) Bitchute link to same video

The linked video focusses on politicians being scared of going against public health officials.

Maybe politicians are afraid to criticize health officials because the general public places health officials way up the ladder of respect...just a couple of rungs lower than Jesus Christ himself. (Liberal MSM elevates them above Jesus)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Congrats Jane.

You're very smart and wise! (Top 1% easy)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

What is it we are supposed to be seeing? Appears to me to be a portable triangle-shaped traffic warning sign, such as there are in the UK.

FlyingFox is the strong SILENT type, like Clint Eastwood, so I'll answer your question.

Jeffrey Epstein had a closed-circuit video monitoring system in his sex and horror Lolita-island estate. The picture is a snapshot of what several videos monitors were showing at a given time. Many have speculated that the person circled in red is Hillary Clinton. But (to quote Hillary) "At this point What difference does it make?".

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

after all the talk of medical personnel shortages and the respect all should have for frontline workers, a spit in the face from Houston....
153 Houston Hospital Workers Fired, Resign Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

What ever happened to natural immunity ? Why is Science and data - most never shown - believed when it comes to experimental jabs but not so much when it comes to auditing votes ?

Paying attention leads to a lack of sleep and a lot of contemplating future chess moves

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
BoooyaOOOM!

That is a military tribunal over trafficking of that woman as a child it appears.

Now there are 97 bottles of Hopium beer on that wall, I just took one down.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
"I had to testify in a military court..." CLIP

Madyson's Twit

Survivor who has testified at military tribunals over 100 times so far has dropped another name. She is a sworn in lawyer…she wouldn’t drop the name if it wasn’t true! Wake up people!

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join