It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Al
Covered many threads ago, a lot of "first family's" were just residents of the penal colonies....

Immigrants 1607-1776

.....that for the Englishman Virginia was 'a place where idle vagrants might be sent' (see 1606), and New England was a hotbed of schismatics and separatists (see late 1634). It would have been inconceivable to a seventeenth century Englishman to picture Virginia as anything but a disreputable penal colony since it was largely peopled by the …

If it were not for the censuses of 1624 and 1625 there would be
virtually no record in English archives of the first settlers of
Virginia, except ironically for those unfortunate children rounded up
in the City of London and forcibly deported from the Bridewell. (The
Virginia Company appear to have made no permanent record of the names
of those they sent out apart from their own officials.) But the arrival
in London of those censuses seems to have sparked off a taste for more

edit on 6222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There was another company I mentioned in that post-- Editas Medicine, a genome editing company that George Church and Boras Nikolic are involved in. Which also ties back to Jeffrey Epstein:

Epstein's will

Epstein listed three executors in his will, including a former science advisor to billionaire Bill Gates, Boris Nikolic. Nikolic is listed as a "successor executor." In other words, if the other two are unable to fulfill their duties, Nikolic is appointed.

Though Nikolic's relationship with Epstein is murky and unclear, a source told Bloomberg that Nikolic backed more than a dozen "gene-editing" businesses after parting ways with Gates in 2014. Nikolic also controlled a $42 million equity stake in one particular "gene-editing" business, Editas Medicine Inc.

Nikolic allegedly was excited to receive financial advice from Epstein, who reportedly had a thing for genetic research. Nikolic allegedly wanted the inside scoop on Editas that Epstein was sharing with private bankers before the company's initial public offering (IPO).

americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/epsteins_will.html?fbclid=IwAR3XTpVX5Q-6qZY2gkzrIOCirNo8QQ0pPEI8JRGu76jVWvaWxQlYZH6dMNo

One of the co-founders of Editas, Feng Zhang, is a Broad Institute scientist with ties to Eric Lander, Biden's top science advisor

Who also has ties to Epstein:

Epstein, Martin Nowak, Eric Lander, MIT And A Very Sinister Genome Project Tied To The Covid Test

The tale begins with a strange creature called Eric Lander and an equally strange character called Martin A. Nowak, currently on paid leave because of his ties to Epstein, each of them strange enough to have the king of strange as their friend, Jeffrey Epstein. The story deepens our last paper on this subject matter of ‘Epstein, MIT,  A.I., the Covid app and lots and lots of cash’, and expands the overall context of a two sided scientific establishment at war to serve you scientific data. One group has the media light and the other does not.

CRISPR, short for ‘clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats’, is an anti-viral immune system found in archaea and bacteria, that until a few years ago, was a well kept secret outside the small group of scientists, mostly microbiologists, who had been studying it since its discovery a quarter century ago. Interest in CRISPR spiked in 2012 when a paper from colleagues of mine at Berkeley and their collaborators in Europe described a simple way to repurpose components of the CRISPR system of the bacterium Streptococcus pyogenes to cut DNA in an easily programmable manner.

The real shocker in this scientific fairytale is the ability to inflict the future with the madness of today, for that we need to understand the term; ‘germ line’ and more importantly what it does… In short : germ line editing creates changes that a person’s descendants can inherit, as opposed to changes that could not be passed on to future generations. Did you get that, with your DNA they can insert serious genetic changes and ultimately change the human genome as a reset, not unlike the days of Atlantis.

Biohacking Humans with DNA, Nanotechnology, IoT and 5G – 
Could it be that the “vaccines” they want to push on us, using the corona pandemic as a pretext, are connected to some kind of a deranged transhumanistic scenario? Apparently, Jeffrey Epstein had a maniacal goal to seed the entire human race with his DNA. If I read between the lines correctly, the fulfilment of this “deed” would take injecting his genetic code into the DNA of every human.

thebridgelifeinthemix.info/australia/epstein-martin-nowak-eric-lander-mit-sinister-genome-project-tied-covid-test/

Currently, Feng Zhang holds the patents for Crispr technology, specifically CRISPR-Cas9 and there seems to be a battle going on between geneticists over who gets to control this tech and capitalize off of it because it is the future of "medicine" and everyone wants a piece of it.

2 women won the Nobel for CRISPR, but the battle for its patent rages on

Doudna and Charpentier met at a conference in 2011 when Charpentier, an expert in bacterial systems who had published on CRISPR, was working at Umea University in Sweden. Doudna was a biologist at the University of California at Berkeley with a budding interest in the system. In their first year working together, they published a paper laying out how to use CRISPR Cas-9 to make changes to DNA. Doudna went on to publish a paper in 2013 using the same technique to make gene edits in animal cells. But Feng Zhang, a scientist at the Broad Institute, MIT’s genomic research center, had published a similar paper four weeks earlier, making him the first to prove the tool could be used in human cells. This was the beginning of what has become a years-long legal battle over who owns the CRISPR Cas-9 editing system.

fastcompany.com/90561762/nobel-prize-jennifer-doudna-emmanuelle-charpentier-crispr-patent-lawsuit

Coincidentally, I just saw this on Twitter:

I haven't had time to look into that court case to delve into the specifics but it paints a pretty bleak future for humanity if true

It's ironic to me that the psychopaths who used Crispr technology to create the virus are the same psychopaths who are going to use Crispr tech to create the "cure". Does anyone see a pattern developing? We are entering into another transhumanism cycle...

edit on 22-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It just never ends. Gamma will hit later this summer.

Deltas, the working class of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

Delta Plus variant of coronavirus is a 'Variant of Concern' in India, says Union Health Ministry...
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Anyone else notice that the Schumann was dark for 10 days????

anonup.com...

Strange days, indeed. Schumann was off for days, then comes back up with a huge surge. Then it calms back down and begins "pulsing", as it was before it went (10 days) dark. It is fascinating.

MP

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Then democrats started civil war because they didn't want to give up their slaves.

You actually believe the lie that the civil war was about slavery?

Rotflmao!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Then democrats started civil war because they didn't want to give up their slaves.

You actually believe the lie that the civil war was about slavery?

Rotflmao!

A lot of people believe that. It's hard to educate them otherwise because, generally, they're heavily invested in the lie.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
On the radio just now, wristbands being discussed for social interaction in the time of Covid.

Green - full interaction
Yellow - limited
Red - keep your distance

It's getting ridiculous now. 🙄

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Stew Peters tweet is worth watching out for the evidence in the morning - tweet.

I don't want to put the guy at more risk by detailing content here as well.

HERE is the actual recording from MODERNA rep:

Audio @ 6 min.
www.redvoicemedia.com...

FOLLOWING SEGMENT is heartbreaking:
www.redvoicemedia.com... ght-rail-latest
edit on 22-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Stew Peters tweet is worth watching out for the evidence in the morning - tweet.

I don't want to put the guy at more risk by detailing content here as well.

HERE is the actual recording from MODERNA rep:

Audio @ 6 min.
www.redvoicemedia.com...

FOLLOWING SEGMENT is heartbreaking:
www.redvoicemedia.com... ght-rail-latest

It is in the literature. This is what inflames me. The service guy is just reading the script that is and was available but was ignored by folks to delivered this thing. Folks demand to know what's in their pre-made sandwich and the store complies, this = nothing. I needed stitches once, the doctor asked why I refused the tetanus shot, I said "do you know what's in it?" He says "no." They are conveniently ignorant.

Moderna = needs an Medical Emergency to get anything into a body. 10 yrs of failure, but the largest clinical trial in history is actually making them a profit, not a loss.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
As the MODERNA rep told the woman with GBS from the 'vaccine'..."EVERYONE who gets the 'vax' is considered part of the clinical trial".

Every "vaccine" recipient is a lab rat in this great experiment.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

We've been turned into a nation of tail-tuckers, cowards everywhere. Everyone is scared to death courtesy of that piece of sh*t, Fauxci.

Couple that with a serious lack of education and you have the perfect recipe for what Big Pharma is getting away with. I guarantee their eyes sparkled when Trump decided they'd get to develop something in record time.

I only got the GD thing because I want to travel this year after being robbed of my vacation last year. I only relax for one week a year and it was stolen from me.

Looking like I didn't have to do it, but how was I to know. I wouldn't have gotten it otherwise. No side effects so far.

Honestly, I don't think it's effective. I think I'm naturally immune. I went out of my way to try to catch it and nothing happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I told the story way back, how after the Hurricane Agnes flood here in the Wyoming Valley, I was eight years old and was held down by a National Guard detail to get a typhoid vaccination. I put up a good fight, for my age and size. The rest is history.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I told the story way back, how after the Hurricane Agnes flood here in the Wyoming Valley, I was eight years old and was held down by a National Guard detail to get a typhoid vaccination. I put up a good fight, for my age and size. The rest is history.

What a despicable thing to do to you. I didn't know they did such things.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

There is an obscure prophecy from a pious Greek Orthodox monk who served at Mount Athos monastery until his death in 1994 at the age of 69.

A few years before his death, around 1990, Elder Paithios foresaw a time when globalist elites would use a mandatory vaccine to push their evil agenda forward.

This plan for total control has been associated over the centuries with various Masonic sects and secret societies. But the idea that man can build his own private heaven on earth, independent of God, dates back to the Tower of Babel [See Genesis Ch. 11]. It is Luciferian at its core and will lead to destruction.

Here is the prophecy of Elder Paisios, which speaks of a final Luciferian power play on Earth:

Will you allow yourself to be ‘marked’ by the world system?

St. Paisios: "If You Receive the 'Inoculation' You will be 'Marked'" (A Mark before THE Mark)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I recall, demonstrating this isn't really new, it is just being done on a grander stage and scale.

Sadly, for an experiment it is being run horrifically - parking lot jabs, and jabs by NG in a bar is hardly a controlled effort.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Other bits from Europe.

+ The PM of Sweden was hit with a no-confidence vote. Now, the government has a brief period to form a new coalition or call snap elections (the latter hasn't happened since the 1950s). Cav's take: the deck chairs on the S.S. Sweden will be once again rearranged while the burning social issues in Sweden remain undiscussed and not addressed by the authorities.

Cheers

The Wisdom of Woke turned on the Woke and turned the Woke into a Wake?

Ironic, Sweden did the least amount of draconian Rona measures only to find their government collapse.

I am sure this is about the Rape and other crimes related to bringing immigrants who don't fit into the the Swedish society. They have upset the apple cart and the people have had enough.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

As known by All Amateur Radio licencees, right since the day we won our Licence's. Why be shy about such, you personally can be tracked down in a short period of time by simply using a Mobile. So Why the worrie's ?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Leaving the dark side of the jab for lighter fun with psychos,,,

Prince Andrew's ex Lady Victoria Hervey reveals Ghislaine Maxwell showed her how to give oral sex and tells how the accused Epstein pimp was 'very pally' with Bill Clinton during a dinner party together, in new documentary

Ghislaine Maxwell taught a British socialite who once dated Prince Andrew how to perform oral sex, according to a new documentary on Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam.

Lady Victoria Hervey, the daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol and the former love interest of the Duke of York, claims Maxwell had 'demonstrated certain things to her' at social gatherings in the 1990s.

I found this part particularly hilarious... her way out was to launder money through a fake charity???

According to journalist Barry Levine, Maxwell 'really began focusing on cultivating the Clintons to try and forge her own path as an environmental campaigner through her Epstein-financed nonprofit, Terramar.

Levine says: 'Ghislaine was trying to legitimize herself, she was trying to move herself away from the Jeffrey Epstein world and this (Terramar) was going to be her way out

It does demonstrate a key point, most people don't know anything about those around them, especially not in circles where conversations last 20 seconds and consist of favorite movies.
edit on Tue Jun 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Try telling them the federal reserve is not part of the federal government.
Doubt the official spt elvthnth story
Watch the Agent Smith's come out of the woodwork.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wanna know how 1-6 was a false flag? Wanna know how 1-6 served many purposes, one being "problem reaction solution?"

Well, from the horses spox,,,

White House uses Jan 6 Capitol riot as justification for federal voting legislation

"State legislatures across the country are passing a wave of anti-voter laws based on the same repeatedly disproven lies that led to an assault on our nation's capital," Psaki continued.

Oh look somehow voter laws led to the most horrific, bloody, violent event to ever hit the US. We honor the fallen whose lives were lost... ummm, welllll, we honor something.... well, ummm, look idiots just take this pole and smile because that event can never happen again and to stop it we will jail everyone who disagrees with CRT, Trans, No Cops, Open Borders, Forced Jabs, Inflation, High Med Prices, High Energy Prices etc.

Show them.

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join