It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Long time lurker who revels in the knowledge received from this community. Thank you for all you guys do in keeping people like me informed. I have a question to ask though. Any chance the envelopes from Bush’s funeral tie into all of this in some way? I can’t recall ever hearing an explanation as to what they might have said.
Keep up the great work!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cpnorrisjr3
Long time lurker who revels in the knowledge received from this community. Thank you for all you guys do in keeping people like me informed. I have a question to ask though. Any chance the envelopes from Bush’s funeral tie into all of this in some way? I can’t recall ever hearing an explanation as to what they might have said.
Keep up the great work!

Good to have you post.

That's the great mystery. No satisfying answer to what was written has been revealed. Lots of speculation, a few possibly fake or real images, but no concrete explanation.

One thought was that Jeb's reaction suggested it was either a pic or a very short sentence, as he didn't have time to read anything of significance. Oddly, the HRC recipient was not the real HRC, which makes the reaction odd.

Not matter what, it is speculation, but folks who were in then know viewed that and likely guessed correctly.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Another longtime lurker that has been watching these threads for a while. I was compelled to join the conversation. I hope I can do a 10th of what many of you have contributed.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Show them what?
They know and don't care the ones that do care are too few and far between.
They have been indoctrinated their entire life into listening to big gov not gov listening to big people.
They can't think for themselves
Tell them the truth, prove it to them, and they have already moved on, can't be bother with truth it upsets their fake reality.
My family is pressuring me to get the jab. Just recovered but for some reason they feel they would not be safe around me unless jabbed.
a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 2021/6/22 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Show them what?
They know and don't care the ones that do care are too few and far between.
They have been indoctrinated their entire life into listening to big gov not gov listening to big people.
They can't think for themselves
Tell them truth prove it to them and they have already moved on.
My family is pressuring me to get the jab. Just recovered but for some reason they feel they would not be safe around me unless jabbed.
a reply to: crankyoldman

The whole idea of the jab and how much they are pushing it scares me. This thing was blown way out of proportion for a reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Biden America train wreck...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The whole idea of the jab and how much they are pushing it scares me. This thing was blown way out of proportion for a reason.

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

For Big Pharma to own us.
Take the jab you are part of the experiment to alter your dna with patented technology that give them ownership.
edit on 2021/6/22 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

For Big Pharma to own us.
Take the jab you are part of the experiment to alter your dna with patented technology that give them ownership.

I’m not and kids, wife, and parents are not. At this point it is on principle.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

119 mirror 911

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Leaving the dark side of the jab for lighter fun with psychos,,,

Prince Andrew's ex Lady Victoria Hervey reveals Ghislaine Maxwell showed her how to give oral sex and tells how the accused Epstein pimp was 'very pally' with Bill Clinton during a dinner party together, in new documentary

From your DM link...

Kiriakou, the former CIA officer, claims that Maxwell will argue she was 'under the influence of this very powerful, wealthy man.'

Kiriakou predicts that the case will end in a plea deal because there is so much at stake for the elites because of Epstein's long-rumored videos of his male friends having sex with minors.

Kiriakou says: 'If it goes to trial the tapes are going to have to come out and too many important people don't want that to happen so the Justice Department will offer Ghislaine Maxwell something she can live with.

Ha, I seriously doubt she had to be taught that act or any other sex act. Lady Victoria Frederica Isabella Hervey, another English socialite aristocrat that nobody cares. Lady Victoria played a small part in the 2005 American film RX opposite Colin Hanks (son of Tom Hanks) as a waitress in a diner.

Victor Hervey, 6th Marquess of Bristol was the only son of Herbert Hervey, 5th Marquess of Bristol. He acquired a notorious reputation as a playboy and petty criminal in the 1930s, which culminated in him being imprisoned for jewellery theft in 1939. He inherited the Marquessate on his father's death in 1960, and acquired a large fortune through this and his business dealings. He was married three times and is the father of John Hervey, 7th Marquess of Bristol, Frederick Hervey, 8th Marquess of Bristol, Lord Nicholas Hervey, Lady Victoria Hervey, and Lady Isabella Hervey. He spent his final years in Monaco with his third wife and three youngest children.

Lady Victoria born Oct 6, 1976. G-Max trial starts in October, unless another delay occurs. I can't find the Q drop but there was one with Prince Andrew and a blonde in a bikini on a beach or boat dock. Not sure if she was ever identified but it may have been Lady Victoria...👇

Who is Lady Victoria Hervey? Former Love Island star who had a threesome with Mel B and Stephen Belafonte

But the case of Fred and Victoria Hervey, 20 and 23, who inherited an estimated £30m fortune from their step-brother last year, offers a cautionary note. Their step-brother John Hervey became the seventh Marquess of Bristol in 1985. By the age of 21 he had inherited the family fortune, along with an alcohol problem. However, if he was fond of a drink, then he was passionate about coc aine and devoted to heroin.

The title, minus property, passed to Victoria Hervey's younger brother. Victoria has become classic gossip-column fodder: model, It Girl, girlfriend of restaurateur Mogens Tholstrup. She is now launching a clothes shop in Knightsbridge.
Fathers, lovers and family silver (March 2000)

Circle back to G-Max...

twitter.com...

Tuesday Truth #2: None of the allegations made against our Ghislaine have been made under oath AND cross-examined in a court of law. Get the facts:
@RealGhislaine

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Link is cued to starting point.

Trump Interview: youtu.be...

That account has been terminated

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

2024 or before!
2024 or before!
2024 or before!
2024 or before!
2024 or before!
2024 or before!
2024 or before!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"I had to testify in a military court..." CLIP

Madyson's Twit

Survivor who has testified at military tribunals over 100 times so far has dropped another name. She is a sworn in lawyer…she wouldn’t drop the name if it wasn’t true! Wake up people!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I'm still not getting it either. I see the UK , Canada, and some of the other Nations who use the Queen on their money are all scare mongers and creepy about this experimental 'vaccine'. Following the science says we need to arrest these people for conspiracy to commit mass crimes on humanity.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I’ll have to hunt down the lip reading, but it is more interesting than Jeb’s reaction. If I recall correctly Laura says “is this real?” and W discretely says “yep.” without looking at her. Does anyone really think it was an accident that there was a camera on all of them as they looked at the envelopes?

This is my new account. Caled fell victim to whatever happened with the social media logins.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: cpnorrisjr3
Keep up the great work!

Good to have you post.

That's the great mystery. No satisfying answer to what was written has been revealed. Lots of speculation, a few possibly fake or real images, but no concrete explanation.

One thought was that Jeb's reaction suggested it was either a pic or a very short sentence, as he didn't have time to read anything of significance. Oddly, the HRC recipient was not the real HRC, which makes the reaction odd.

Not matter what, it is speculation, but folks who were in then know viewed that and likely guessed correctly.

edit on CpmTuesdayAmerica/Chicago22b2Tuesday2021-06-22T22:57:06-05:0010 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That figures. Nothing with Trump's voice lasts more than 24 hrs on Theytube.

For any insomniac's... The Ancient Ones DOCUMENTARY [8 Hour BOXSET]
www.youtube.com...
00:05 The Arrival
37:14 The First Cities
1:10:09 The Anunnaki
1:41:41 The Creation of Humanity
2:12:11 The Serpent Gods
2:43:32 The Antediluvian Patriarchs
3:18:03 The Rephaim Giants
3:52:34 The Deluge
4:24:04 Ancient Flying Machines
4:57:07 Advanced Technology in the Scriptures
5:29:53 The Lost City of the Demi Gods
6:04:54 The Kadesh Complex
6:39:45 Sodom and Gomorrah
Published by DTTV Studios

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I was just looking at your avatar's karma score ...

Cheers

What does it tell you? The ATS definition doesn't say much.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
What shall we make of this? Not what I'd expect from DeSantis.

Law Signed by DeSantis Will Allow for Forced Vaccinations

"The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." In the mass frenzy to applaud Governor DeSantis for banning Vaccine Passports, this section of the law was paid little attention."

FYI..
For 2024 U.S. President, former Congressman and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis received more votes than Donald Trump, at last weekend's Western Conservatives annual conference.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

DeSantis using the "Full Armor of God" verse in his speech, reminded me of Q's frequent use of that biblical passage.

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join