It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry, Cranky, I just don't buy it. Look at the condition of our woke military. I think the hidden content is just a lot of wishful thinking ala Ku.

Also, would a military that really cared about our country allow it to be destroyed in the way it is being destroyed?
edit on 6/22/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Regards to Biogen and Thermo Fisher Scientific and many others who are driving/funding the Great Reset...see the massive listing of WEF Partners. From big pharma to big oil, big data, big medical, big banks to huge asset managers like BlackRock & Blackstone, big intel, big food (Tyson and JBS), big media, big defense contractors - Lockheed and Boeing, etc. all part of the global takeover conspiracy. It's a noteworthy long list to have on your radar.

Here's a WEF article from 2016 that has since been removed...

Here's how life could change in my city by the year 2030

Klaus started the WEF back in 1971 via a “Loan from a German industrialist”.

It's been postulated that German industrialist was Wilfried Stoll and in 1971...

The first meeting of the World Economic Forum, then called the European Management Symposium, convened in Davos, Switzerland, organized by Klaus Schwab, in collaboration with Hilde Stoll. (They married shortly afterward.)
Source: Davos Timeline

Wilfried Stoll (Festo Holding GmbH) attended the first and most recent Davos meeting

Festo Bionic Learning Network - Cybernetics and factory automation to replace humans.

Klaus Schwab Family Tree - Not sure on the accuracy but a good starting point nonetheless.
Note the member connection to the "Pilgrims Society" which is another ultra-deep rabbit hole. Apparently Donald Trump has/had some powerful frens in the [P] Society. Posted about it here.

The German family of industrialists/philosophers/mystics/Mystery schools and eugenics brotherhood go back to the 1850s.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think much of the military is concerned, but there is rot at the top and basic good order and discipline is still intact among the lower ranks.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I've not been on ATS for quite a few weeks so I'm way behind on this thread - i hope i haven't missed too much.

Guys I don't know if anyone is familiar with the topic regarding the sharing of our medical information, in UK it's 'NHS Digital' or something and it's a thing where GPs give them all your medical information to be shared globally . ..
digital.nhs.uk...

Well, I don't want my GP to share any of my personal medical information with anyone so I downloaded a copy of an 'opt-out' letter to send to my GP and today i printed it out.

This is the text in the opt-out letter . ..

''Dissent from secondary use of GP patient identifiable data

Dear GP,

I am writing to give notice that I refuse consent for my identifiable information/and the identifiable of those for whom I am responsible (delete as appropriate) to be transferred from your practice systems for any purpose other than my medical care.

Please take whatever steps necessary to ensure my/our confidential personal information is not uploaded, and record my dissent by whatever means possible.

This includes adding the 'Dissent from secondary use of GP patient identifiable data' code (Read v2: 9Nu0, CTV3, XaZ89 or SNOMED CT: 82724 1000000103) to my/our records.

I am aware of the implications of this request, understand it will not affect the care that I/we receive and I will notify you should I change my mind.

Yours sincerely,

Signature ____________________________ Date _______________________________

Information to help identify my records (please complete in BLOCK CAPITALS)

Title _____ Surname/Family name _______________________________

Forenames(s) ______________________________________________________

Address ___________________________________________________________

Postcode ____________________

Date of birth _________________

NHS Number (if known) __________________________________

Space for additional patient details overleaf

NHS Digital says GP practices are required to action this opt-out, see: http://(link tracking not allowed)/NHSDigital-Type1-opt-out
More copies of this letter can be downloaded from www.medconfidential.org/how-to-opt-out

As I said, I printed a copy and was reading it before signing and sending it - and I immediately noticed that the 'SNOMED CT' thing (in the 3rd paragraph of the above opt-out letter) spells DEMONS in reverse, and is also an anagram of NO MEDS lol.

SNOMED CT . ..

en.wikipedia.org...

SNOMED CT[note 1] or SNOMED Clinical Terms is a systematically organized computer processable collection of medical terms providing codes, terms, synonyms and definitions used in clinical documentation and reporting. SNOMED CT is considered to be the most comprehensive, multilingual clinical healthcare terminology in the world.[2][3] The primary purpose of SNOMED CT is to encode the meanings that are used in health information and to support the effective clinical recording of data with the aim of improving patient care. SNOMED CT provides the core general terminology for electronic health records. SNOMED CT comprehensive coverage includes: clinical findings, symptoms, diagnoses, procedures, body structures, organisms and other etiologies, substances, pharmaceuticals, devices and specimens.

SNOMED CT is maintained and distributed by SNOMED International, an international non-profit standards development organization, located in London, UK. SNOMED International is the trading name of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO), established in 2007.

SNOMED CT provides for consistent information interchange and is fundamental to an interoperable electronic health record. It provides a consistent means to index, store, retrieve, and aggregate clinical data across specialties and sites of care. It also helps in organizing the content of electronic health records systems by reducing the variability in the way data are captured, encoded and used for clinical care of patients and research.[4] SNOMED CT can be used to directly record clinical details of individuals in electronic patient records. It also provides the user with a number of linkages to clinical care pathways, shared care plans and other knowledge resources, in order to facilitate informed decision-making, and to support long-term patient care. The availability of free automatic coding tools and services, which can return a ranked list of SNOMED CT descriptors to encode any clinical report, could help healthcare professionals to navigate the terminology.

SNOMED CT is a terminology that can cross-map to other international standards and classifications.[5] Specific language editions are available which augment the international edition and can contain language translations, as well as additional national terms. For example, SNOMED CT-AU, released in December 2009 in Australia, is based on the international version of SNOMED CT, but encompasses words and ideas that are clinically and technically unique to Australia.[6]

Gosh guys there's loads of techie-type info on the wikipedia link and it's all just martian to me lol so I won't even try to summarise any of that stuff. I know there's a few brainy techie members on here that will likely understand it.

SNOMED CT (Clinical Terminology).

or

DEMONS' CLINICAL TERMINOLOGY.

i don't want anything to do with anything whose terminology/name in any way suggests a link to demons and satanism.

Guys without going into details, this living darkness is absolutely everywhere. I've seen/can see it. i feel it. The demons are unleashed on Earth like a vast plague of black locust-type things. They are being forced out of their underground lairs/dens. Some are gigantic, Huge. Others are small/smaller. They are hiding in shadows. The energy they emanate is destructive, vicious, vile, dark. I can hardly bear to think about them/focus on them because it makes me feel their energy and it's just too dense and dark it's unbearable. I don't wanna do it. It knows I and others can see it.

My trust and Faith is in Jesus Christ our Saviour, and Almighty God.
Please Lord, hurry.
In Jesus' name. Amen.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Following Kim Shady on Telegram. Stuff over there moves so freaking fast it is almost impossible to keep up. But the call has been put out to start digging on the IL heads. Some pics implying they are UN...

IL = Illinois?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
All I can say about this is....my son keeps telling me to come off ATS....the reason why can be traced back to your post.
My lips are sealed.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

sorry Ingersoll Lockwood...apologies. Thought it would be clear since we'd just been discussing it.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

This is the UN reference at the KS t-gram feed.

Comment. Not the UN symbol, though, just the olive tree branches. Weirdly similar.

Cheers
edit on 22-6-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yep. Also links IL to Anonymous and George. Still trying to decipher as I'm not familiar with those handles.

What I was looking for was multiple images of Jack Prosb*c giving the ok/"white supremacist"/666 hand sign along with comments about him being controlled op and his wife being his handler. Think it was in the comments section of a TRKS post but can't remember or find it now. Wanted to read more about that...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I wonder if the symbolism of the two olive branches minus globe is a new order without globalism?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

after reading that sites Futer intents. I decided to seek out Cyber Security. Filled out the '
Join Now' conundrum and guess whi it was/is ?

www.gchq.gov.uk...

If that is not Safe then nothing is,

Cheers

Oh, nothing to see there!🙄
That "Carbon Capture Shield" is part of another global scam, imo. Mark Carney is heavily involved in the "carbon" ponzi scheme.

Mark Carney former Governor of the Bank of Canada from 2008 until 2013 and the former Governor of the Bank of England from 2013 to 2020; WEF board of Trustees and now he's back in Canada and was appointed as United Nations special envoy for climate action and finance, And advisor to Trudeau. In February 2021, Carney joined the board of fintech digital payments company Stripe. As of March 2021, Stripe was valued at $95 billion.

From the ingersoll join us page: "The answer: Carbon Capture Shield, Inc.*"
"*with initial funding and support from Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. and the Tesla Science Institute."

Carbon Capture Shield Inc. (LinkedIn)

Snippet from the Tesla Science Institute wiki:

Jane Alcorn, president of the nonprofit group The Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, and Matthew Inman, creator of web cartoon The Oatmeal, joined forces in 2012 to honor "the Father of the Electric Age", by preserving the Wardenclyffe facility as a science center and museum. They initiated the Let's Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum fund-raising campaign on the Indiegogo crowdfunding site, to raise funding to buy the Wardenclyffe property and restore the facility. The project reached its goal of raising $850,000 within a week, after a $33,333 donation from the producers of the Tesla film "Fragments from Olympus: The Vision of Nikola Tesla" put them over the top. The campaign also attracted donations from benefactors such as Elon Musk.

Whole thing has a toxic green smell. Carbon capture is more like capturing humans while getting rich.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OK, here we go, a very interesting day with 3 clients today in UK.

#1 Client has had both jabs. She contacted me yesterday to check if I was still happy to see her in her home as her son was off school (teacher) as 8 pupils had tested positive initially, now up to 14 children positive. So school closed while they carry out a deep clean. He tested negative, had both jabs. No big deal in great scheme of things, but talk about putting fear into kids to demand they get vaccinated.

#2 Client works at major testing site for Gloucestershire. She informed me their contract was extended end of last week to Christmas 2022. Yes, 2022, another 18 months! Vaccines working well then?

#3 Client going for major surgery, shoulder reconstruction including bone graft end of July. He's had both jabs that he's now not happy with as he's HIV positive and it wasn't until after he got 2nd jab they handed him an 'adverse reaction' leaflet which clearly stated he should not get vaccine if you are HIV positive! Anyway, this is the letter that he was sent with regards to his op. This is the second page. Note the 'legalese' language used.

Finally, a friend had her pre-pubescent daughter at Gloucester Hospital yesterday for MRI scan on her head. She's had headaches constantly for last 3 weeks. Neither mother or daughter have had jabs as have none of her 3 older daughters. Herself and 2 of her daughters have been around vaccinated people because of their work environment.
Eldest daughter works on Cardiology ward at said hospital, she has had a continuous period for past month and has been referred to Gynaecologist for further investigation. Her dept. is full and mainly with people with varying chest problems including clots on the heart and lungs since roll out of vaccine.
Second daughter at University and her period has gone bonkers and is awaiting to see GP.
As for the mother herself, regular as clockwork right up to until a few weeks of returning to work, period is now every 21 days lasts a week and a lot heavier than in past.
Whilst there at the hospital, and she's quite a sharp cookie, she asked the Dr on the MRI department if they were busy, he said they are absolutely non stop, twice the workload of last year. She asked was there any particular reason. He said "yes, clots". She had a conversation with the porter. He told her he's never known said hospital to be so busy, twice as busy as they were than last year at height of pandemic!
Interestingly the Cheltenham A&E dept. (7 miles from Gloucester Hospital) was closed just before the 'pandemic' breakout last year. They have now announced the Cheltenham A&E will be opened again from July 1st.

All this in last 24 hours.
Still not getting the jab!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

On a similar note...

Came across the github repo for the European Covid passport.

Came across an interesting JSON file in the called disease-agent-targeted.json

github.com...

There's only one field in there right now, COVID-19, but the existence of such a file means it's setup to expand for more diseases.

On another note, i never realized there was actually like 12 different covid jabs out there.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think much of the military is concerned, but there is rot at the top and basic good order and discipline is still intact among the lower ranks.

Cheers

With all the BS woke crap going on I pretty much assumed what you've posted, but you're probably closer to the action. 👍🏻

For you, Cav. Just in.

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 6/22/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is anyone still listening to that POS? He's power-hungry.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25945733]cherokeetroy[/posts

OH MY GOD!! ITS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING!! the good news is, our vax's will keep you safe from this thing we just invented to scare the crap out of you.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Gov. Ralph Northam plans to remove a time capsule placed under the Robert E. Lee statue on Monument Avenue in 1887 and replace it with a new one, he announced Tuesday, as the state awaits a court ruling on the statue's fate.

The capsule was placed under the Lee statue on Oct. 27, 1887, historians believe, and contains about 60 objects, including a photograph of Abraham Lincoln lying in his coffin, according to archives of the Richmond Times-Dispatch. The contents are almost exclusively items related to the Confederacy.
Richmond Times

Who were the First Families of Virginia?

The Order’s ritual, authored by Mrs. Philip Wallace Hiden, states:

“I shall ask you to visualize for a moment a scene in Virginia on a hot summer day, July the 30th, 1619. A crude wooden church surrounded by tall trees beside a wide slow-moving river over which heat waves shimmer; a group of serious sturdy men who realize the importance of this day as they enter the church. Representative constitutional government is about to be born for all American and for British colonies founded in lands then unknown. It is a moment fraught with importance.”

Order of the FFV

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hello everyone.

I've not been on ATS for quite a few weeks so I'm way behind on this thread - i hope i haven't missed too much.

Guys I don't know if anyone is familiar with the topic regarding the sharing of our medical information, in UK it's 'NHS Digital' or something and it's a thing where GPs give them all your medical information to be shared globally . ..
digital.nhs.uk...

Well, I don't want my GP to share any of my personal medical information with anyone so I downloaded a copy of an 'opt-out' letter to send to my GP and today i printed it out.

This is the text in the opt-out letter . ..

''Dissent from secondary use of GP patient identifiable data

Dear GP,

I am writing to give notice that I refuse consent for my identifiable information/and the identifiable of those for whom I am responsible (delete as appropriate) to be transferred from your practice systems for any purpose other than my medical care.

Please take whatever steps necessary to ensure my/our confidential personal information is not uploaded, and record my dissent by whatever means possible.

This includes adding the 'Dissent from secondary use of GP patient identifiable data' code (Read v2: 9Nu0, CTV3, XaZ89 or SNOMED CT: 82724 1000000103) to my/our records.

I am aware of the implications of this request, understand it will not affect the care that I/we receive and I will notify you should I change my mind.

[...]

Guys without going into details, this living darkness is absolutely everywhere. I've seen/can see it. i feel it. The demons are unleashed on Earth like a vast plague of black locust-type things. They are being forced out of their underground lairs/dens. Some are gigantic, Huge. Others are small/smaller. They are hiding in shadows. The energy they emanate is destructive, vicious, vile, dark. I can hardly bear to think about them/focus on them because it makes me feel their energy and it's just too dense and dark it's unbearable. I don't wanna do it. It knows I and others can see it.

My trust and Faith is in Jesus Christ our Saviour, and Almighty God.
Please Lord, hurry.
In Jesus' name. Amen.

DD, check Rel's post a few pages back about his experience with tracking. Effing nuts!

What is interesting is the world is "opt out" now, you are considered in agreement unless you agree not to agree, but only if you had a clue as to what you agreed to, but even then, the drone class can't understand either your need to opt out, or what is required to opt out so they just hang up and scroll their darpagram feed. Gee that was cynical of me.

edit on Tue Jun 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join