It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Fascinating "About Us" page also.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That is an interesting URL. I wonder if they really do have federal contracts. That would be funny in a way.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting. I'd like to hear more.
I find it so hard these days to know who to support and not.
Where have all the good guys gone?!?

Continue monitoring this thread, and you'll be able to discern the good guys from the bad guys in this war. (Good vs evil)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Did anyone notice some chicanery going on with that ingersolllockwood.com site??? There is hidden text that can be read when selected with a mouse beneath the banner graphic OR view page source in your browser.

ETA: nvm. C'mon COM, we noticed it at same time?! 🤔😎

So the countdown goes to Constitution Day.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

LOL, I've been here awhile, but the sands shift, my friend. I personally have chosen not to put faith in any mortal man, but I like to keep my eye on potential white hats...

Re: Ingersoll Lockwood's writings.
That is one aspect of the Trump/Ku/woo saga that still leaves me reeling. So crazy...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Fascinating "About Us" page also.

The reading library is interesting too.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And their address:
Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 10th Floor, Suite 1025 Washington, DC 20006

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Interesting. I'd like to hear more.
I find it so hard these days to know who to support and not.
Where have all the good guys gone?!?

A bit of a non-sequitur, but not really:

Over 100,000 of them were laid to rest in Europe over the course of two world wars. Several hundred thousand others were returned by request of their families and interred in the USA.

Cheers
edit on 22-6-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I just watched thru this 3rd in the series Law of War video - and have downloaded/archived the 170Mb of proofs.

As the creator says, this is the key tool to explain to normies what's happening when the Martial Law breaks (11.3 marker).

I think the point here is that normies will assume that WWIII is just starting - but the reality will be that WWIII will have essentially finished and the Martial Law is mainly just the post-war Nuremburg trials phase.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

but the reality will be that WWIII will have essentially finished and the Martial Law is mainly just the post-war Nuremburg trials phase.

Of note, Germany was under occupation (military government) for four years before it was allowed to again self-govern.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Is today the first time Ingersoll Lockwood has been mentioned in the Q-thread series? Too bad Q isn't around to comment on this one. (I say that to myself a lot lately, lol. Q-withdrawal is rough.)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I hope we live long enough to witness those trials!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'd be surprised if so.
Not sure how I stumbled upon him and his work, but it definitely was around the same time I discovered Que, which is what brought me back to ATS and actually creating an account after being gone many years....read about FBIAnon first, which then led me to Que and so forth.

Lockwood info may have been in another thread.
edit on 22-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Just watched it as well. I have watched all three series so far and I think he is on the right track with things. The million dollar question is what is the timeline? What events trigger the next steps, and what are the "bad guys" doing to effect the timelines?

I am of the opinion that the original timeline line and plan has been delayed significantly by counteractions the bad guys have done. If you follow Gene Decode he mentioned in one of his last videos that several of the D.U.M.B.S that were taken had to be retaken by the whitehats because our supposed allies turned against us. Maybe that is true or not I don't know but it would explain repeat earthquakes and explosions being reported.

There is so much going on in the world that we have no idea about. We see glimpses from people on the ground or local reports but nothing in mainstream media or even some of the fringe networks. Like the video said I think we are already in WW3 but like no other war anyone has seen. How they orchestrate the recovery is going to be very interesting considering how much damages has been done in some sectors of business and areas of the country.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Care, I was just looking at your avatar's karma score ...

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

after reading that sites Futer intents. I decided to seek out Cyber Security. Filled out the '
Join Now' conundrum and guess whi it was/is ?

www.gchq.gov.uk...

If that is not Safe then nothing is,

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Following Kim Shady on Telegram. Stuff over there moves so freaking fast it is almost impossible to keep up. But the call has been put out to start digging on the IL heads. Some pics implying they are UN...

Also noted some odd info about Jack P that caught my eye. I went back to look for it to post, but again, sh*t moves so fast over there....still looking...
edit on 22-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Apparently MSM is now reporting the defection of the Chinese CI official.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What shall we make of this? Not what I'd expect from DeSantis.

Law Signed by DeSantis Will Allow for Forced Vaccinations

"The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." In the mass frenzy to applaud Governor DeSantis for banning Vaccine Passports, this section of the law was paid little attention."

Scroll down a bit SEE,

it’s important to outline what transpired in order to be very clear on what this post has depicted. Gov. DeSantis did not sign into law forced vaccination. This (unfortunately) has been in law for almost 20 years now. Pre Desantis.

It’s a very bad law.
But It did not become law by Desantis.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

newsrescue.com...

Wow, MSM are quick (Giggle), read that about the said ex Chinese spy etc. about a week back.
Cheers

edit on 22-6-2021 by steaming because: to add

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join