It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Some excellent points and reminders BrewTiger!

Thank-you.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Stew Peters tweet is worth watching out for the evidence in the morning - tweet.

I don't want to put the guy at more risk by detailing content here as well.

Let's hope its something so big, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, NYTimes, WaPo, ChiTrib, LATimes, and their local affiliates WILL HAVE TO REPORT IT.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We'll see I guess, but the truth is we here probably already know what the big secret is. That the Vaccines cause Alzheimer's type symptom in people that have taken them.

I doubt that will be reported on the "Public Media Channels", but here's hoping.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

We'll see I guess, but the truth is we here probably already know what the big secret is. That the Vaccines cause Alzheimer's type symptom in people that have taken them.

I doubt that will be reported on the "Public Media Channels", but here's hoping.

I'm hoping it's information more related to how FAUCI (and others) perpetuated Covid-19 in order to get maximum demand for the vaccines. We already know that Fauci helped Moderna develop it's Covid-19 vaccine.

No matter what is said, if this "Moderna Representative" isn't near the top the company, what he/she says will not matter to anyone, except the relatively small number of Americans who are staying attuned to daily developments.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A couple of items from Europe/UK.

+ Regional elections in the south of France. Le Pen's party didn't do as well as projected. The French version of RINO conservatives had the biggest take of an uncommonly small vote turnout. Now, Macron ... his party finished FIFTH in that election. The MSM take, of course, is hand wringing over the lack of participation by voters and "ringing alarms" about the future of Macron. I have my own ideas about the small turnout by voters, but I'll not mention that here. But the uptake for Cav is this -- no real change on the horizon. The French RINOs [CINOs] are likely as corrupt as their American counterparts and have no appetite for upending the gravy train in which their snouts are so firmly embedded.

+ The new "news" channel in the UK, "GB News", is already under sustained attack by the cancel culture communists. Several advertisers have caved to activist pressure, including IKEA, a firm founded by a Swedish Nazi sympathizer. GB News is hated because it questions the Wisdom of Woke.

Cheers
edit on 22-6-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That would be great, but sadly I think Pharmaceutical companies will do down before those little idiots like Fauci do.

A Pharma company can just go under with no one person taking the heat, and then those same people can just create a new pharma business. Fauci on the other hand , going down would drag too many global political type with him so he's most likely untouchable.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

care, judging by the decode I've just done on Mr Pool's 3 picture posts tonight, it will be!

I made a graphic:

Bigger

It finally answers who "P" is... not who but what... PROPAGANDA

MSM/CIA Ops will all fall down

Merry Christmas

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y

POTUS
You are all heroes.
Come home safe.
Godspeed.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey y'all...I have not been keeping up with these threads like I used to. Did anything ever come from that mysterious post to Q's 8kun board recently? Were there any other posts? Did anybody ever figure out who was behind the new post?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Other bits from Europe.

+ The Belgian soldier who went AWOL with weapons has been found dead. Apparently he committed suicide around the start of the manhunt for him. Or so reports the MSM.

+ The PM of Sweden was hit with a no-confidence vote. Now, the government has a brief period to form a new coalition or call snap elections (the latter hasn't happened since the 1950s). Cav's take: the deck chairs on the S.S. Sweden will be once again rearranged while the burning social issues in Sweden remain undiscussed and not addressed by the authorities.

Cheers
edit on 22-6-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There were no follow-up posts, PJ, and the posting IP address belonged to a "Gobal board volunteer" who had his volunteer access removed!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bitchute Video of some rather remarkable, and well above my voluntary paid grade, proofs.

The proofs center around the use of the Law of War manual - covered here of course, but connecting the various chapters and meanings to Q drops.

Video HERE Got the darpatube link...

Proof Set HERE

Double meanings, triple meanings, hidden meanings, gee it is almost like the mirror of the Controller goons means of communication isn't it?

Richard CJ has an odd video of no flags being up at the pentagram for some reason. For fun, scroll down in the comments and see the old and familiar Q troll inserting - again, a non sequitur = m.A.L.I.C.E. = not human = never engage a non-human in anything.
edit on 22-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Other bits from Europe.

+ The PM of Sweden was hit with a no-confidence vote. Now, the government has a brief period to form a new coalition or call snap elections (the latter hasn't happened since the 1950s). Cav's take: the deck chairs on the S.S. Sweden will be once again rearranged while the burning social issues in Sweden remain undiscussed and not addressed by the authorities.

Cheers

The Wisdom of Woke turned on the Woke and turned the Woke into a Wake?

Ironic, Sweden did the least amount of draconian Rona measures only to find their government collapse.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This Stew Peters tweet is worth watching out for the evidence in the morning - tweet.

I don't want to put the guy at more risk by detailing content here as well.

Twit is making it impossible to load this...Must be good.
What is it?

NVM...Got it after a dozen tries.

I have obtained audio tapes of a Moderna representative making horrific admissions.

I will be breaking first thing tomorrow.

twitter.com...
edit on 22-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Assange family on Tucker...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Seems the ingersollockwood site has some hidden text with the countdown...

Bigger

edit on 22-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What shall we make of this? Not what I'd expect from DeSantis.

Law Signed by DeSantis Will Allow for Forced Vaccinations

"The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." In the mass frenzy to applaud Governor DeSantis for banning Vaccine Passports, this section of the law was paid little attention."

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Did anyone notice some chicanery going on with that ingersolllockwood.com site??? There is hidden text that can be read when selected with a mouse beneath the banner graphic OR view page source in your browser.

ETA: nvm. C'mon COM, we noticed it at same time?! 🤔😎

edit on 22-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

It's not scientific, but DeSantis's facial expressions give me pause when it comes to trusting him more than 80% of the time..even when he was a Congressman.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

care, judging by the decode I've just done on Mr Pool's 3 picture posts tonight, it will be!

I made a graphic:

Bigger

It finally answers who "P" is... not who but what... PROPAGANDA

MSM/CIA Ops will all fall down

Merry Christmas

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y

POTUS
You are all heroes.
Come home safe.
Godspeed.

You are the best, Rel. Fingers crossed!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Interesting. I'd like to hear more.
I find it so hard these days to know who to support and not.
Where have all the good guys gone?!?

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join