It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I take it the left mongrels are waiting to learn his race so they know whether to be outraged.

i can't speak for the entire left but i can say i'm exhausted of mass shootings and violence, whoever causes them.

also, mongrels? really?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Adding to that...

twitter.com...

"How a real @POTUS greets foreign leaders, it’s not that complicated. Here’s how President Trump greeted Prime Minister Shinzō Abe..."
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Like I said, typical CT format shaped to sell, a couple facts, Gates has bought a lot of land and the ship has been seized, and a whole lot of stuff pulled out of thin air, padded with buzzwords.

It is pretty much the same formula used by the MSM, just aimed at a different audience.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Adding to that...

twitter.com...

"How a real @POTUS greets foreign leaders, it’s not that complicated. Here’s how President Trump greeted Prime Minister Shinzō Abe..."
twitter.com...

Yikes, the difference is beyond striking, it seems purposeful.

Weird to think "gee, this dumpster fire is sooooo great" when we're in the actual dumpster with these idiots.

BTW, did Circle Back Jen say a plane flew directly over the WH during her presser? I cannot remember ever hearing a rumble requiring a pause to speak in that scenario.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well as a matter of fact we do know that the ship was stopped and now isn't going to leave Cairo apparently until further notice. Whatever is on it belongs to the SCA. No, we don't know if they stopped a climate attack with chemical weapons yet.

originally posted by: daskakik

All that matters is it was stopped and by who for what reason.

But you don't know if anything was really stopped. What makes the person in that video trustworthy?

Of course you are free to believe whatever and whoever you want. I'm just pointing out things that make red flags pop up, for me, about the narrative in that video.

Also, questioning this guy's sincerity isn't defending Gates.

Is it legal or normal to confiscate an entire container ship because it was in an accident, even if the accident proved extremely costly and negligence could possibly be involved?

I mean, if someone crashes their car into a house, as sometimes happens, the homeowner doesn’t get to keep the car toward damages. The matter goes to insurance companies and law enforcement to sort it out. There could be a lawsuit, but that would be done through a court. There would be a certain due process to determine if it was intentional, negligence, a medical emergency, mechanical failure, or what.

The seizing of the ship toward damages seems rather arbitrary and based on questionable authority.

Perhaps that is just an excuse.

Now if the ship did have something illegal or dangerous on board that might indeed result in it being seized.

But why keep that secret and make an excuse? They could at least say that the cargo doesn’t match the manifest and that legalities are being examined.

It seem like everything we think might be happening is either not really happening or has to be kept hush hush.

If there are some shocking revelations or events on the horizon, and people have to be prepared, wouldn’t it be prudent to give the non-anons a few hints to get them thinking rather than eventually just blindsiding them?

Or are all the ugly details for whatever finally happens going to be kept secret and the public given only the sketchiest explanation?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
According to wiki:

Suez Canal Authority (SCA) is a state-owned authority which owns, operates and maintains the Suez Canal. It was set up by the Egyptian government to replace the Suez Canal Company in the 1950s which resulted in the Suez Crisis.

So, it would seem that a better analogy for the seizure of the Ever Given would be a city impounding your car and demanding payment for damages of public property, like maybe knocking over a traffic light in an accident.

Not that this would clear up any questions as to the cargo on board but it would explain the seizure as a common move by local authorities.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
- Most bizarre story of the year so far...

Link

No words. Not even gonna ask the obvious questions.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

In my business I accuse the EPA of using a "wiggling goalpost". We get the data showing low numbers and they dramatic lower the standards and let the news say there are more pollution alerts than ever before(a lie that will costs us our field of Environmentalism I keep telling them). They have to justify their position so they end up moving the goal posts for real. Ask our farmers.

And only a cheater, corrupt, etc. would actually do so.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

link broke!

link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Well as a matter of fact we do know that the ship was stopped and now isn't going to leave Cairo apparently until further notice. Whatever is on it belongs to the SCA. No, we don't know if they stopped a climate attack with chemical weapons yet.

originally posted by: daskakik

All that matters is it was stopped and by who for what reason.

But you don't know if anything was really stopped. What makes the person in that video trustworthy?

Of course you are free to believe whatever and whoever you want. I'm just pointing out things that make red flags pop up, for me, about the narrative in that video.

Also, questioning this guy's sincerity isn't defending Gates.

Is it legal or normal to confiscate an entire container ship because it was in an accident, even if the accident proved extremely costly and negligence could possibly be involved?

I mean, if someone crashes their car into a house, as sometimes happens, the homeowner doesn’t get to keep the car toward damages. The matter goes to insurance companies and law enforcement to sort it out. There could be a lawsuit, but that would be done through a court. There would be a certain due process to determine if it was intentional, negligence, a medical emergency, mechanical failure, or what.

The seizing of the ship toward damages seems rather arbitrary and based on questionable authority.

Perhaps that is just an excuse.

Now if the ship did have something illegal or dangerous on board that might indeed result in it being seized.

But why keep that secret and make an excuse? They could at least say that the cargo doesn’t match the manifest and that legalities are being examined.

It seem like everything we think might be happening is either not really happening or has to be kept hush hush.

If there are some shocking revelations or events on the horizon, and people have to be prepared, wouldn’t it be prudent to give the non-anons a few hints to get them thinking rather than eventually just blindsiding them?

Or are all the ugly details for whatever finally happens going to be kept secret and the public given only the sketchiest explanation?

Good points but who in the western news media will report a truth that goes against the narratives they are willing to push at all costs?

If we can't trust our media, who can we trust to tell us the truth?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Adding to that...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Who better than Kamala to meet and greet with a head?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
Are people still following this q #? Geez

Apparently you are...
Are they following Q or are they following themselves and each other? Does Q even 'speak' any longer?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

- Most bizarre story of the year so far...

Link

No words. Not even gonna ask the obvious questions.

Link didn't work...but a site search for "China seizure" found it.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

link broke!

Ha, got censored by ATS.

Try this one... Link

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
US views Russia’s countermeasures as escalation, reserves right to respond — DoS

The United States is not interested in escalation, but reserves the right to respond to Russia’s countermeasures, a US Department of State spokesperson told TASS on Friday.

Our recent actions were proportionate and appropriate to Russia's harmful activities. Today's announcement by the Russian government was escalatory and regrettable," the spokesperson said. "It is not in our interest to get into an escalatory cycle, but we reserve the right to respond to any Russian retaliation against the United States."

source

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Land Owned by B.Gates

bill-gates-land-portfolio-biggest-private-farmland-owner-in-america-2021

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
QAnon Candidates Are Winning Local Elections. Can They Be Stopped?

From Michigan to California, and Las Vegas to rural Washington State, dozens of recently elected local officials have promoted elements of the outlandish Internet conspiracy theory that views former President Donald Trump as a messianic figure battling a cadre of deep-state operatives, Democratic politicians and Hollywood celebrities who molest and murder children.

In December, an NPR/Ipsos poll estimated that 1 in 3 Americans believed in some of the key tenets of the extremist ideology; another survey, by the conservative American Enterprise Institute, found 29% of Republicans agreed that Trump “has been secretly fighting a group of child sex traffickers that include prominent Democrats and Hollywood elites.” 

On Facebook alone, QAnon groups amassed millions of members before they were shut down, according to an internal company audit in August. At least two dozen Republican candidates who embraced the conspiracy ran for congressional seats in 2020.

Adherents now hold local elected offices across the U.S.–from mayors to city-council members to school-board trustees–with the power to shape policies that directly affect the lives of millions of Americans from positions that offer a measure of credibility to delusional beliefs. In some places, like Grand Blanc, the election of QAnon believers to local office has met little organized resistance. In others, it’s prompted street protests, frantic PTA meetings, tearful city-council Zoom calls, and hundreds of angry emails and petitions.

Time

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

My stance it’s his way of controlling food production in the future and push the fake lab made crap

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Adding to that...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Who better than Kamala to meet and greet with a head?

Kamala lookin' for a lil Suga.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join