It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

objects that fly supersonic without a boom, slip underwater and enter controlled airspace unopposed are conventional craft?
Interdasting
edit on 4 16 2021 by dashen because: šŸ‘½šŸ‘½šŸ‘½

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw this video on GhostraEzra Telegram. Ivanka getting a shot. The QR code infront of her links to Q post. Anyone confirm its valid? t.me...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What graphic is that on the bottom? BTW Texas has been having EQ's more then i seen before.

Link to RSOE

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah, I feel like Tyler here has totally done a 180 on his hypothesis as to what all this strangeness is in our skies. Did somebody/something get to him? Regardless, I feel as though it is intellectually lazy to classify all these things as Russian or Chinese cheap disposable "drone swarms" or whatever hes claiming here.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A7,

GE linked Clip

QR Code Visible with Ivanka

Number from QR Code

Search result of QR

Mathematically Impossible

ADD:

Gematria for "nurse Torres"

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914461 šŸ“
Apr 5 2018 23:22:15 (EST)
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q

45 and 15

edit on 16-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7

I saw this video on GhostraEzra Telegram. Ivanka getting a shot. The QR code infront of her links to Q post. Anyone confirm its valid? t.me...

Thanks for posting it to ATS! (I don't "follow" the other sites)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That would qualify as a "Sky Event". Love then or Hate them, I think if a "Rod of God" was used to remove the Royal Family in that way, it would shock the world, but I'm not sure anyone in in your country would recover from that shock for a long time.

Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Such an act of mass assignation would require some WAAAAY BIIIIG justification.
Probably impossible to justify. It would certainly be unacceptable no matter what to many, many people.
It has also been said that everything has to be done legally by the book.
I think it's absolutely out of the question.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Cause.... and.... effect...

After generating outrage over Georgia election law, Stacey Abrams group starts asking for end to boycotts

After successfully creating a furor over Georgia's new voter integrity law that resulted in boycotts of her own state, failed gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams is calling on Hollywood to end its boycott of the Peach State.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Not really. If another faction want to dethrone the House of Windsor then it has a good time to do that. Given how the blood feuds run long in the Royal Family lines, an assassination could be nothing involving anyone but members of one of the fallen houses from back in the day (the day meaning the middle ages)

As for justification, well you should read about the Knightly Games before the advent of the Chivalric Code. Burning down a persons house and fields so that a game of "capture the flag" can be played isn't really justification is it. Oh I know that was back then and things are different now, but are they or do we just like to say that things are. Look what happen when one of the Power Elites get into trouble vs what happen if one of us common folks get caught doing the same stupid thing. Nothing has changed but the calendar.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That is not the same qrcode in the first two pics.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Also as presented the code is upside down.

QR codes can be weird if you scan them one way vs another so it's important to scan them in the correct orientation.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for posting the Army history of signal heraldry.

Had no idea on the number of Battalions.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Reports of heavy explosions and shelling around Avdiivka, Ukraine

Twitter

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A new cyberattack simulation, Cyber Polygon, will occur in July 2021

The WEF, Russiaā€™s Sberbank, and its cybersecurity subsidiary BIZONE announced in February that a new cyberattack simulation would occur July 9, 2021. The event will simulate a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that would ā€œassess the cyber resilienceā€ of the exercise participants.

The problem with an all-digital world with digital "currencies" and digital "trades" in digital "securities" and "equities" is just asking for trouble.
Here's their admission in all its cold, apocalyptic, reality:

The newly updated event website, Cyber Polygon 2021, ominously warns as the world is more interconnected and global digitalization accelerates ā€œa single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect. A secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.ā€

Our current system is like the old children's game Mouse Trap and the BlohSchwab solution to usher in the Fourth Industrial Revolution is apparently to add more digital versions of rubber bands, cranks, gears, winches, pulleys, strings, and other contraptions to it. But, when the all digital version collapses what will humanity do then? Most people today have forgotten how to do even the simple things without the smartphone.

FLASHBACK - July 8, 2020: Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus Blohschwab warns of Cyber attack Worse than COVID-19 Crisis - Power Grid Down, Banking Offline:

When the system comes back up the world will be under a new digital enslavement akin to SkyNet or some such dystopian rule of order. If such a catastrophic event were to happen how would the cabal continue to communicate and conduct transactions? What do the technonazis have in place? I've wondered if there are at least two other separate systems of communications and logistics on the planet: (1) a public digital system (the internet); (2) a private digital system for cabal use only thatā€™s (EMP?) hardened, very difficult to hack, basically a seperate secured Internet along with all those satellites orbiting above; (3) a private analog system for gov't/cabal use only as a backup like the former "Project 908." (4) something else entirely different.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Lifeless Clip. This is the first visit, if Joe can't be bothered with the first. I can't imagine the explanation given "look, Joe is busy now..." or "Look, Joe isn't the president, so..."

No sauce with this at all, just seemed really odd to me...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Foreign adversaries or DoD playing war games or combination of both I'm not sure.

The Navy Plans To Launch Swarms Of Aerial Drones From Unmanned Submarines And Ships

Navy Installing More Directed Energy Weapons on DDGs, Conducting Land-Based Laser Testing This Year

RIVERDALE, Md. ā€“ The Navy continues to learn more about a pair of directed energy weapons, as the service installs the fourth and fifth dazzler system this year and begins land-based testing of a high-energy laser weapon, the program executive officer for integrated warfare systems told USNI News.

The Navy has been in parallel working on an Optical Dazzling Interdictor, Navy (ODIN) program, a nonlethal weapon that can confuse instead of shoot down drones, which will become part of the High Energy Laser and Integrated Optical-dazzler and Surveillance (HELIOS) program that Lockheed Martin has been developing since 2018.

She said the ODIN capability is definitely something the Navy wants for the fleet ā€“ the ability to counter intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance activities from an adversary by using a non-lethal dazzler against pesky drones, rather than shooting them down ā€“ but ODINā€™s current form factor wonā€™t be the final tool fielded broadly in the fleet.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

It references Mr Pool's last telegram post:

BELIEVE

CAPS marks the MAP gives:
BELGIUM?
LITHIANIA?
ENGLAND?
VENEZUELA?

Re DUMBS, it also occurs to me that the MAYO clinic may link to tunnels/DUMB because that's where NoName and others went for "treatment".

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Obligatory @ the start.

Q keeps moving the goal posts. God do I hate this trope (is it football or soccer, Lacrosse, Hockey???). No, Q is working to illuminate and give as much information as possible and gypsy style predictions was not a goal - ever. If folks FAIL to decode correctly, or agree on a decode, that is not Q's failure! At first many didn't get the decodes, timestamps, dates, drop numbers etc. Q has proven to "predict" (whatever that means) a lot of events and dates with the correct decode process Future has Proved Past - too many times to bother with.
Q isn't speaking English for dummies, why not if he's so great? Not worth bothering with.

Great full post. I'll just touch on this part due to my time being nil. I'll keep it at football, since that's what I watch mostly. I also hate this phrase and anyone who knows and watches football should be able to follow this. Do the goal posts ever get moved in the game? Sometimes they do rock or sway in a good wind. Sometimes the defense blocks the kick. Sometimes the defense commits a penalty and gives the offense a first down or another attempt and/or closer attempt. Sometimes the offense commits a penalty and they move the attempt farther back or they have to punt. Sometimes the snap is bad. Sometimes the holder fumbles the snap. Sometimes the kicker just bricks. These things happen quite a bit. The goal post never moves. Carry on good people, carry on and thank you again. Just wish I could follow like I used to and keep up.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

It's a Schuman resonance graph.

BTW your link is showing a Giant Rat infestation in LONDON that started Apr 14th... seems consistent with tunnels being flooded?
edit on 16-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

cranky, re the Ivanka shot episode:

I'm wondering if the "Nurse TORRES" bit is relevant - perhaps related to Bull. Did I hear that we enter TAURUS on 20th?
edit on 16-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join