It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Here's a few screen shots... looks white to me! And why at half mast?

and after "Lights Out"...

Consider also #4496:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6dbe29 No.9712258 šŸ“
Jun 22 2020 20:34:16 (EST)
twitter.com...šŸ“
Digital warriors ready.
Surrender to None ['Digital Battleground'].
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Timestamp of 20:34:16 = 23 (Pain) on 4/16 = April 16th = today!
edit on 16-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Posted yesterday, now updated... upper right from POSO

Worth remembering,,, IIRC
Antifa was designated (quietly) a Terrorist Organization in 2019.

Not sure BLM, then again BLM is just a Corporation where those involved earn lots of money for their families in a capitalist system. Gee, wonder who failed to list their "donation" properly on their tax form?

Updated...

link

This is a meme...

These may or may not be memes - "go ask Alice..." for clarification.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Consider also #4496:

twitter.com...šŸ“
Digital warriors ready.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Could be light reflection.

I think it is half staff for all those who died from the embarrassment derived from Harris-Biden treatment of the Japanese PM. I heard it was 100's.

edit on 16-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does Light reflection apply also to the 4th picture I added to the post: of after WH lights out?

I have to agree that it's pretty amazing that for a top tier foreign leader, Biden did not meet him? ...and actually went home to Delaware before the Japan PM had left Washington!!! Apparently the latter left the Willard hotel at 9:18PM.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, this is very interesting...

Weā€™re learning more about Israelā€™s attack on Iranā€™s nuclear facility at Natanz. Initially, the event was reported as a cyber attack and cyber may, in fact, have played a part. However, explosives were the main component.

The Jerusalem Post reports that the attack was carried out through a device smuggled into the facility and detonated remotely. The explosives reportedly took out both the primary and backup electrical systems. (At Natanz, the electrical substation reportedly is 40 to 50 meters below ground.) The initial explosion is believed to have set off secondary explosions, causing even greater damage.

Either way ā€” whether the explosives got in through smuggling or pre-installation ā€” Israelā€™s accomplishment is stunningly impressive. Even the Iranians paid tribute. The former head of Iranā€™s Atomic Energy Organization acknowledged that ā€œthe design of the enemy was very beautiful.ā€

Steve has noted the oddity of Israeli sources being so forthcoming about their countryā€™s role in the attack on the Natanz facility. He attributes the openness to Israelā€™s desire to send a signal to the U.S. ā€” a signal, I assume, that it lacks faith in Joe Bidenā€™s approach to Iran. In this regard, it might (or might not) be relevant that Israel reportedly did not inform the U.S. in advance about the attack.

This much is clear. Israel isnā€™t going to rely on Joe Biden to protect itself from Iran and the threat posed by the regimeā€™s nuclear program. That would be foolish.

A ā€œvery beautifulā€ attack

Russia, China, Israel, probably Japan after today's clown show are going to annihilate Joe.

The US warplans for the Ukraine

Clearly, Biden has zero understanding of things Russian. But for ā€œBidenā€ (collective ā€œBidenā€, no the confused veggie) does have a plan. What could it be?

I already explained what the US plan for the Ukraine is: to encourage the Ukronazis to attack Russia while not involving the USA in a shooting war with Russia.

How would the US do that? One example:

The Saker is a Russian/American who analyzes and comments often on Russian politics and the West's complete misunderstanding of Russia.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The half staff thing could be for a number of things these days. Covid victims, departed Capital Police Officers, who knows really. The whiteness of the flag does seem to be from the spot lights though.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The lights underneath the flag pole are directional, so that even if the other lights on the roof are out, the ones lighting up the flag will always be one and only on the flag it self.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Afraid that this time the Media did know who admittedly stated thwy had done such. I(ran then stated 'Revenge, Again Media decided to say nothing. Crisis is gradually worsening and today Iran stated ---Iran starts enriching uranium at 60%, its highest level ever---- This spells out what is possibly on the Horizon. No one wants such to happen so it is back to fingers crossed. In fact the less said the better.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Does Light reflection apply also to the 4th picture I added to the post: of after WH lights out?

I have to agree that it's pretty amazing that for a top tier foreign leader, Biden did not meet him? ...and actually went home to Delaware before the Japan PM had left Washington!!! Apparently the latter left the Willard hotel at 9:18PM.

Is the flag up at night? I remember something about up a dawn down at dusk? Could be another timeline for me. We'll see in the AM, even though I find the WH cam suspect at best these days.

I think the real reason Joe didn't meet and greet is he's not the President. Him being "ill" is no excuse, and were that the case they would have issued the press release in the AM.

The non-greet trended fast, so this excuse was a counter. This was just for show, and in the mirror showed Joe has not even enough power for the most important part of the ritual.

Also, horrifically the "Japanese Boy" gaffe is trending now.

I don't know when this was, but man is it funny. Clip

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Q has said it would be Biblical - the virus turned out to not be Biblical but the planetary change is. As a planet, we are undergoing some radical change and we are in the middle of it. I'm going to predict 11 more months.

We are being forced to turn inward to reflect and find peace, to stop the incessant input, to pay attention to our surroundings. Too many have given their energy away but it is time for humanity to claim our power. If we focus our energy on ourselves and our communities, we will feel much more secure. Then, we can exert more power over our destiny.

As strange as it may seem, it is said that you came here to be here for this

originally posted by: carewemust
Former Secretary of State Mike pompeo is now on the Fox News team.

He just revealed that intelligence demonstrates covid-19 came from the lab in Wuhan china.. with Chinese military assistance.. In fact, he says it should be called the Wuhan virus.

That's the type of thing I'm upset about. Why didn't Trump pompeo and all those guys come out with what they knew back when they were in power?

It would have made a difference at election time.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Seized was the term used by whoever wrote that article, maybe it was a chosen to spin things in that direction.

Then again it could just be something lost in translation. The entry in wiki for vehicle impoundment has only one option under other languages, french. Maybe it just doesn't exist or isn't common in arabic.

I thought you made a good point with the rest of the post as well, although I didn't comment on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, that's wild and truly, the more I think about this the more disgusting it is. It's part of an "initiative" that indicates to me that the Catholic Church has official become another arm of the globalists. There was a time when Church groups organized protests against these people!

The Vatican's program is called Inclusive Capitalism

Here are a few of the "Guardians," or Board members:

- Lynne de Rothechild, founding partner
- Rajiv Shah, Rockerfeller Foundation, President
- Marc Benioff, SalesForce

Folks from Mastercard, Visa, Ford, the CEO of CalPERS, etc. I hope each of these people burn in hell if they don't do what the words on the website express.

The Pope's face says it all:

edit on 4/16/2021 by BlissSeeker because: calpers

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Two of the men have tan/brown shoes on that do not go with suits.

A few look unhappy including the white Pope. The black pope looks quite happy.

Any one know the painting behind them?

No one is wearing a mask.

The ties are mostly the same few colors.

The books in the cabinets have had their spines altered so we cannot see what they are.

Nice rug on the floor.

P

edit on 16/4/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Mr POOL kicking off some expectation with his latest post:

THGINREVO

Mirror/reversal of OVERNIGHT... make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Before I hit the sack... a retirement to go on the resignation list:

Ezra Cohen retweet at 17:00 o 16th:

Today, DIA Chief of Staff Johnny Sawyer retired after 43 years of serving our Nation. Thank you for all your contributions and the difference you have made. Happy retirement!

#DoWhatMatters

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

@789thginrevo - guessing a Korean larp. (locked acct)

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

More THGINREVO

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Yep, well aware. They don't even bother to hide the Fourth Industrial Revolution agenda.

See my long dual post... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Consider also #4496:

twitter.com...šŸ“
Digital warriors ready.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

That meme is funny and true!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The White House American flag was flown at half-mast to honor the Capitol police officer killed in retribution for the murder of Ashli Babbitt, and lowered again to honor the good people killed and wounded at Fedex Indianapolis on Thursday night.

At the current rate of killings in Biden's America, Old Glory will be flying just 3 feet off the roof in another week.

edit on 4/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe Q referenced KASH PATEL at least 1 time as somebody who would reveal bombshells.

Yesterday, the Biden DOJ launched an investigation into Patel, with the almost certain goal of ruining his name.

As this article says, Patel tried to release documents after President Trump ordered declassification, but the Intel agencies wouldn't follow any declassification orders.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Biden's DOJ will likely find 1 thing that Kash Patel said or published without approval from the Intel community, and skewer the poor guy for it.

It's looking more like President Trump was thwarted in his repeated efforts to declassify documents, by almost everyone, including his very own Attorney General, William Barr.

What will be different if Donald Trump is President again on 1.20.2025?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join