It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A timeless masterpiece, that speech. Here is a nice little fantastically strange, synergistic, synchronicity. Today just so happens to be The Little Tramp's birthday. Today, 4/16, is also is a mirror of DJT's birthdate 6/14.

Interestingly enough, The Tramp was filmed at Keystone Studios. Ironically enough, it was opened July 4th, 1912

I believe this has been discussed previously, but may warrant another dig. Just found the connections interesting. Especially with our favorite anon running silent for this part of the movie.

Anyways, a lot of things seemingly coming together on the global stage as far as storm's go. Seems like the Perfect Precipice.

Thanks, Dashen, for Riding this Beast for number 36

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Q notable Kash Patel under investigation for potentially leaking classified information:

twitter.com...

Kash Patel "is now facing Justice Department investigation for possible improper disclosure of classified information, according to two knowledgeable sources who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe."

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 16-4-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
More clarity how it’s been done in the past and how it’s being done today...
Israeli Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Talk 'Global Genocide' - Powerful takeaway on the eerily parallels to the Nazi T4 program. Definitely worth a listen.

Summary:

Interview with Israel holocaust survivor Vera Sharav (public advocate for human rights and the founder and president of the Alliance for Human Research Protection (AHRP)) interviewed by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich (German lawyer). Her message is extremely powerful and pertinent to today's rising medical fascism, under the guise of a pandemic.

"My perspective is different from others… so as a child survivor of the Nazi Reign of Terror, I learned indelible lessons about the nature of EVIL. I know the CONSEQUENCES of being stigmatised, and demonised as being a “spreader” of disease.

My perspective is informed by my experience, by the historical record, and by the empirical evidence."
- Vera Sharav

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
All that matters is it was stopped and by who for what reason.

But you don't know if anything was really stopped. What makes the person in that video trustworthy?

Of course you are free to believe whatever and whoever you want. I'm just pointing out things that make red flags pop up, for me, about the narrative in that video.

Also, questioning this guy's sincerity isn't defending Gates.

edit on 16-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re the Ivanka shot episode:

I'm wondering if the "Nurse TORRES" bit is relevant - perhaps related to Bull. Did I hear that we enter TAURUS on 20th?

Great minds.

Pool posted a Bull on 4-8.

We also have CVS, of all places. Covid Vaccination System acronym.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

I see you = ICU

SEACH "ICU" = 34 POSTS (most tied to "diffICUlt")

POST 3966 = April 15, 2020 (same date as DoD post)
Post in Post: "tension building/tinder box" message with a [7] delta = 00:07:00
While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.

BT, as always brings the light.

This struck me after months of Actor Joe, clearly ACTOR JOE and many other suspicious changes.

Bad actor(s) had to be removed.
Good actor(s) had to be installed.

There are various ways to interpret this. But the most obvious is there are actual actors. The drop says nothing about replacing "deep state spies with patriots." Or replacing "criminals with light workers."

The drop says replacing one actor - an actor who pretends to be someone and is reading from a script, with ANOTHER actor, but in this case a "Good" actor.

One Q-uestion is,,,, good as in good vs. evil, or bad vs. effective?

Either way the implication fits with the rather preposterous versions of various folks from the Queen to Kamala-Biden. It also fits with the notion of they must be shown. The first 100 days, by any standard of measure has been catastrophic if one bothers to just look at the effort instead of the spin.

The other element in play is the Actor is meant to garner the attention of the viewer. Distract. Joe clearly does this, as do things from BLM goon buying a house and celebs jabbing themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This whole Schumann Resonance and "The Hum" has me a bit excited. Now that I've heard it and know what it sounds like, I can "tune in" and hear it whenever. I went outside to make sure it wasn't just electrical noise in the house. I wonder if it's a good sign...

I started meditating recently, and I've noticed what almost feels like a concerted effort to stop me all the time.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SkipperJohn

It's a Schuman resonance graph.

BTW your link is showing a Giant Rat infestation in LONDON that started Apr 14th... seems consistent with tunnels being flooded?

edit on 4/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is just plain strange.

Clip of the worst possible spin ever.

One of the billion knocks on the communist system is that certain folks put family and friends above the whole, even though the entire purpose of the system is to eliminate nepotism and reduce all into equal drones.

So BLM stooge literally says the reason she does what she does is because communism makes it possible for her to do so. The funny thing, she is using the plug and play "I do everything for family" trope - evidently so did TV character Walter White, as do MS13 members. In doing so she actually makes the point that the communism she supports creates the very problem she thinks she is fighting by burning down cities and demanding reparations. She's that stupid. Literally stupid.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Weird science...

Scientists Translated Spiderwebs Into Music

A few years ago, scientists translated the three-dimensional structure of a spider's web into music, working with artist Tomás Saraceno to create an interactive musical instrument, titled Spider's Canvas. Now the team has refined and built on that previous work, and added an interactive virtual reality component to allow people to enter and interact with the web.

"The spider lives in an environment of vibrating strings," said engineer Markus Buehler of MIT. "They don't see very well, so they sense their world through vibrations, which have different frequencies."

Spider web sonification: Less busy music, sonification of the porous web along y-axis

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned they named the Fedex shooter? Brandon Scott Hole.

B.S. Hole. A 19 year old with no internet footprint.
edit on 4/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I find it odd that no picture or other identifying information besides his name have been released. With that name, I assume him to be a white kid, but if that were so, you would think that his name and photo would have been the first thing they released.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Report of Egypt formally confiscation the Evergreen ship. That will start a war too.
Ever Given seized by Egypt

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Reports of heavy explosions and shelling around Avdiivka, Ukraine

Twitter

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
In my business I accuse the EPA of using a "wiggling goalpost". We get the data showing low numbers and they dramatic lower the standards and let the news say there are more pollution alerts than ever before(a lie that will costs us our field of Environmentalism I keep telling them). They have to justify their position so they end up moving the goal posts for real. Ask our farmers.

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Obligatory @ the start.

Q keeps moving the goal posts. God do I hate this trope (is it football or soccer, Lacrosse, Hockey???). No, Q is working to illuminate and give as much information as possible and gypsy style predictions was not a goal - ever. If folks FAIL to decode correctly, or agree on a decode, that is not Q's failure! At first many didn't get the decodes, timestamps, dates, drop numbers etc. Q has proven to "predict" (whatever that means) a lot of events and dates with the correct decode process Future has Proved Past - too many times to bother with.
Q isn't speaking English for dummies, why not if he's so great? Not worth bothering with.

Great full post. I'll just touch on this part due to my time being nil. I'll keep it at football, since that's what I watch mostly. I also hate this phrase and anyone who knows and watches football should be able to follow this. Do the goal posts ever get moved in the game? Sometimes they do rock or sway in a good wind. Sometimes the defense blocks the kick. Sometimes the defense commits a penalty and gives the offense a first down or another attempt and/or closer attempt. Sometimes the offense commits a penalty and they move the attempt farther back or they have to punt. Sometimes the snap is bad. Sometimes the holder fumbles the snap. Sometimes the kicker just bricks. These things happen quite a bit. The goal post never moves. Carry on good people, carry on and thank you again. Just wish I could follow like I used to and keep up.

edit on 16-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

A7,

GE linked Clip

QR Code Visible with Ivanka

Number from QR Code

Search result of QR

Mathematically Impossible

ADD:

Gematria for "nurse Torres"

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914461 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:22:15 (EST)
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q

45 and 15

Torres in Spanish means "towers" ...maybe a hint at 9/11

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Apparently someone was able to pull this pic from Brandon Scott Hole's Facebook before it was nuked:

Not sure if the pic on the right is him, or if hes just a trans supporter or what....

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

A7,

GE linked Clip

QR Code Visible with Ivanka

Number from QR Code

Search result of QR

Mathematically Impossible

ADD:

Gematria for "nurse Torres"

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914461 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:22:15 (EST)
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q

45 and 15

Torres in Spanish means "towers" ...maybe a hint at 9/11

Nurse torres anagram

Returns Sore
Nurses to err
Users not err
Unrest Sorer
Ensurers Rot

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well as a matter of fact we do know that the ship was stopped and now isn't going to leave Cairo apparently until further notice. Whatever is on it belongs to the SCA. No, we don't know if they stopped a climate attack with chemical weapons yet.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
All that matters is it was stopped and by who for what reason.

But you don't know if anything was really stopped. What makes the person in that video trustworthy?

Of course you are free to believe whatever and whoever you want. I'm just pointing out things that make red flags pop up, for me, about the narrative in that video.

Also, questioning this guy's sincerity isn't defending Gates.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I take it the left mongrels are waiting to learn his race so they know whether to be outraged.

Another win for the Federal Bureau of Incompetence.

twitter.com...

The last FedEx shooting, Kennesaw, GA, April 29, 2014...

'Rambo' gunman, 19 yr old injures 6 at FedEx facility, kills self

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
More weirdness...

Two masks and a jab, and he still need index cards.

Clip what is odd is how much DC feels like NK.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join