It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Citibank to end personal banking services in Thailand

Citi to Exit Retail Banking in 13 Markets Across Asia, Europe

From ‘Butter’ Deal to Lucid: Inside Citi’s 15-Year-Old SPAC Desk

SPACs Were Hot in 2020 and Are Hotter Now. Here’s Why
SPAC = Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (BLANK CHECK COMPANIES)
- used to be considered last resorts for companies raising funds
- typically take the form of "reverse mortgages", SPAC takes name in merger
- 2021 = 164 SPACs raising more than $50.6 billion in IPOs in less than two months
- after raising $$$, blank check investors/bank start looking for deals

Michael Klien (mentioned in article)
- ex-Citibank/set up SPAC division at Citibank (current #1 SPAC market)
- SPAC pioneer/now working at Churchill Capital
- now a client using Citibank advisors/underwriters to create new SPACs

4 SPAC HEADLINES OVER PAST YEAR
#1 7/20: ‘Blank-cheque’ blitz: Michael Klein leads Wall St charge into Spacs
#2 2/21 : Blank-check boom prompts Michael Klein-backed SPAC to raise IPO size to $1 billion
#3 3/21 : SPAC Pioneer M. Klein Sued Over MultiPlan Blank-Check Merger
#4 4/21: Churchill Capital struggles at critical $20 level, break or bounce?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Remember when Trump said the 'pandemic would be over by April'?
A friend sent me this link to an interview on Turkey TV with regards to Evergreen ship.
I've tried to source it backwards from Facebook as I know many of you don't do Facebook, but I can't so hopping somebody more technically minded will figure it out.
Well worth a watch as so many dots joined up for me it left me feeling sick and angry.
For what it's worth, I don't believe for one minute Gates and Musk hate each other, I think they are in bed together, just my thoughts.
What was on Evergreen and climate change agenda
Second shorter link....
Second shorter link
Rainbows
Jane
edit on am44America/ChicagoFriday2021-04-16T04:37:33-05:0004America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Cont'd

the entire world is a projection

mobile.twitter.com...

Q - SR

Clarke's 3rd law: Any sufficiently advanced Technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
At 23:44 Mr Pool simply posted:

BELIEVE

A search of the MAP pulled up #3040 whose timestamp of 16:48:00 points to April 16th, today!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5293d4 No.5645633 📁
Mar 12 2019 16:48:00 (EST)
181128145528-01-trump-rt-112818-super-tease.jpg

Promises made?
Promises (soon-to-be) kept?
Has POTUS made a statement/assertion that didn't end up being proven correct?
Change We Can Believe In.
When They Go Low, We Go High.
Let Freedom Ring!
Q

Also, looking at this post, I think the following line means when DS hide in tunnels White Hats use Rods from God:

When They Go Low, We Go High.

...And this one may be related to Schumann resonance:

Let Freedom Ring!

Looks like a big peak in it starting today:

edit on 16-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Here is as link to that vid on bitchute and one to a transcript that someone posted in another thread.

The guy in the video makes it sound like Gates has so much land that he was ready to do some climate control to cash in on that but Gates actually doesn't have that much land. The huge number in that video is barely .0021% of the arable land in Turkey, less than 14,000 acres. The fact that he describes it in m2 to come up with a 'big' number is a red flag.

www.mavigazetem.com.tr...
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks for that, JMan. When we are young our intuition is strong, then we're taught to go against our own gut feeling. Adults are stupid, may be why they're called A Dolts. Glad you're reconnecting to your true inner self. More power to you.

Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said, The Kingdom of God is Within You.

Christ also said, Greater is he that is In you, than he that is in the world.

edit on 16-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thank you for finding the links.
OK so it is only a tiny percentage of all arable land, but you don't need much if what you have 'in mind' doesn't require huge parcels of land, no?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Honestly, if you look at the transcript, the guy never actually mentions what he had in mind. Just that the ship had tech that would change the land using "5G Radiation Beams". There is nothing there but a bunch of buzzwords, and a very real fact, that Gates has bought a large amount of land for a single person to own, which triggers people.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Bill Gates is exceedingly corrupt

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: crankyoldman

She got the "shot" not the vaccine or the brand - oddly this is right after DJT chastised the removal of the JJ jab. Shot is often code for removed from the playing field. Not saying Ivanka her self was removed, she may be pointing at someone or something being removed.

Well the speculation of her being "KU" or part of the "KU" team, might mean that "KU" is now off the table?

Whatever or whoever Q was it will never be "off the board". I suspect it is mission complete and we may never hear another peep from Q. The job was to get people digging for sourced facts that clear the picture for people who are brainwashed. Also, it gave people like me hope who see a few lies being thrown out by the media are fiercely protected by shills in the media an here on ATS.

The Q BOOM!

That worked in the long run despite the attempts to decipher things that never seemed to pan out. Several things did and we have the proofs. The shills are crapping their pants trying to stop the sourced data and the innumerous affidavits that support the observered reality we are discussing daily.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Thanks for that, JMan. When we are young our intuition is strong, then we're taught to go against our own gut feeling. Adults are stupid, may be why they're called A Dolts. Glad you're reconnecting to your true inner self. More power to you.

Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said, The Kingdom of God is Within You.

Christ also said, Greater is he that is In you, than he that is in the world.

I am impressed with your observation and way of thinking! You guys that have contributed in earnest to understanding this mess for the right reasons are greatly appreciated in my eyes. Those that are here to slam every idea that points to the Cabal reaching ever more into our lives to remove our freedoms are duly noted by a lot of you guys and gals on ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Does it matter if skeptics are going to poo poo the information to the masses who have now idea now who to trust with data?

My whole Scientific field is under stress from lies and misdirection and people are believing them.

Sooo, IMO,

All that matters is it was stopped and by who for what reason. If you have doubts the Gates and the elite want to use faux climate crisis on an ever changing Earth with deep deep Ice and Warm cycles that last eon's, then you have missed the boat.

Does it matter why they want to when they lie to us about their intent. This, after saying they DO want much lowered human population and much more wildlife.

Prince Phillip wanting to come back as a horrific virus to kill us all is a clue. The leadership is in the tank for lowering our population thru lies and are attempting to alter reality to their will. We learned you don't fool with Mother Nature didn't we the last 300 years?

ETA Prince Phillip not Albert. My bad.

originally posted by: daskakik
Honestly, if you look at the transcript, the guy never actually mentions what he had in mind. Just that the ship had tech that would change the land using "5G Radiation Beams". There is nothing there but a bunch of buzzwords, and a very real fact, that Gates has bought a large amount of land for a single person to own, which triggers people.

edit on 16-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Psst! It's Prince Philip.....Albert was Queen Victoria's husband

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

usethetoolsfollowtheLOOPjumpinthepoolcapsmarksthemap
This was fresh as of 8am from SR twitter feed. Am I the only one who noticed Loop = Pool? It stood out to me looking at some of the links from Mr Pool some of you have posted. Makes me think "back and forth."

link
edit on 16-4-2021 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That has crossed my thoughts and I think in the Quantum reality this would be true because we thought of it and from the best I can tell that made it happen. We didn't have to participate but we did have to observe. This timeline is the only one that matters it seems because we are in it together.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: brewtiger
Maybe all these things referenced by Q really happened, but in another timeline/reality. (Just an inner feeling)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Pardon my ignorance. Thank you for the correction.

"Do you have Prince Albert (Cigars) in a can?"

"Why yes we do!"

"Please, let him out!"

That has probably influenced my silly thinking on the matter, forgive me my friends from Britain. I do care to know the facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That article is kind of bizarre:

“IMPD said five people with “injuries consistent with gunshot wounds” were transported to hospitals.”

“Boillat said, “I didn’t exactly see a person get shot but, after hearing the shooting, I did see a body on the floor behind a vehicle…”

With that many witnesses and injured, that’s the best they could do?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The chaos never ends...

twitter.com...

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Multiple people were shot late Thursday night at a FedEx facility on the southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport, police said.

The scene has been declared a “mass casualty, Level 1,” according to dispatches.
Link[/quot e]

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
originally posted by: Caled
That article is kind of bizarre:

“IMPD said five people with “injuries consistent with gunshot wounds” were transported to hospitals.”

“Boillat said, “I didn’t exactly see a person get shot but, after hearing the shooting, I did see a body on the floor behind a vehicle…”

With that many witnesses and injured, that’s the best they could do?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The chaos never ends...

twitter.com...

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Multiple people were shot late Thursday night at a FedEx facility on the southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport, police said.

The scene has been declared a “mass casualty, Level 1,” according to dispatches.
Link[/quot e]

The argument that guns are the problem never considers the fact that mass murderers are going to do what they do. No amount of preparation will work, but it will be easier for companies to stomp even more on the personal freedom of their employees.

If gun free zones could ever work without a police state? By then we are in a tyranny. The only answer is to understand mass murderers can find a way to correct that problem. They will manufacture bombs and working guns out of heretofore unheard of ways if materials become an issue. There simply is no way to make evil people stop by taking weapons away from the innocent.

edit on 16-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Looks like 8 people dead here including the shooter (self inflicted) - 5 injured.
Possibly disgruntled or recently fired employee returns the next evening at shift change last night. started in the parking lot. The D mayor is already pushing gun con-troll

BTW -Employees there are NOT allowed to have cell phones on them at work.

edit on 16-4-2021 by RTbigTOE because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You guys seen this? Not really Q related, but really interesting nonetheless. I don't know if I fully agree with Rogeway's take here but its good stuff.

www.thedrive.com...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join