It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.google.com...
google.com/search?q=cia+gina+haspel+news

Nada

edit on 17-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Interesting timing

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Power with John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, September 29, 2015. Photo source: Flickr

U.S. Ambassadors asked NSA to unmask Americans (Samantha Powers was one) picked up in SIGINT, which requires approvals; these two ambassadors then presented a special order (signed by Director, or by Direct Order) to foreign partners in AUS, IT & UK granting authority to surveil the American subjects (presumably Trump and Cruz).
www.youtube.com...

The director...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
@EMN

That's Oberweltführer [ObWelFü] Bloschwab to you!

😂

Indeed, a Bondian villain for the 21st century. I could see him taking part in those Black Forest manhunts that were in the news about a year ago.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Good lord who would you have to call in on the carpet then for Court testimony?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The captain of the container ship "Ever Given" (Vessel Name) is Indian, the canal pilots are Egyptian, the owners (Shoei Kisen KK) and shipbuilders (Imabari Shipbuilding) are Japanese, the operator is German (Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement), the insurance company is British (UK P&I Club), the charterer is Taiwanese (EverGreen), the cargo is Chinese, the salvors are Dutch (SMIT), the ship is Panamanian, and the all-important classification society is American.

Link

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Drive-by observation.

The 2020 election is an odd reflection of the Kennedy assassination; any suggestion that events were other than the official narrative are dismissed as conspiracy theory or worse.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Pass on the chances compared to getting the Virus that looks like more dangerous than the WuHan flu.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Speaks Bold is mine...

ICYMI: Team Biden halts J&J vaccine—and a return to normal
"The federal pause on the J&J shot makes no sense. Why is the Biden White House letting insanely risk-averse bureaucrats run the show?

Just six people out of the nearly 7 million who’ve gotten the Johnson & Johnson vaccine reported blood clots. The condition is more common in the general population, and every vaccine—indeed, every medication—carries some risk, including the Moderna and Pfizer jabs. With COVID cases still rising nationwide, it’s sheer lunacy to delay millions of vaccinations and feed fears among the vax-resistant.

Indeed, this moronic move is a gift to the anti-vax movement: The science bureaucrats are fueling that deranged
pseudo-science."

e—a
k-a
e—i
n—c
i-v
o-s

Unusual pattern.

China Virus = CCP. Could "return to normal" indicate the eradication was interrupted?

What's interesting about this is he knows full well the J&J removal is prudent for an experimental drug and Actor Joe has no control over this, nor should he. This is a win/win provoke, standard DEM goons playbook. Make them explain regardless of reason.

I find the punctuation shifts interesting this week.

ICYMI: Europe’s vax disaster shows Trump, UK’s BoJo got biggest COVID challenge right
"Biden gets some credit for distributing the shots, but Trump is responsible for producing vaccines in record time and guaranteeing that America had first dibs on the supply. The current president claims he inherited a mess. In fact, he inherited a miracle—Trump’s Operation Warp Speed."...

"Trump insisted he would have vaccines ready by the end of 2020, a goal naysayers like government virus guru Anthony Fauci said was impossible. Thousands of column inches and many more tweets mocked Trump’s optimism. Before the
novel-coronavirus vaccines, the fastest ever vaccine development—for mumps in the 1960s—took four years."

Warp Speed = CCP eradication.

edit on 17-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: VinMan

I pointed out the Breasts since they were the most easily observable body parts outside of the leg, but if you look at the picture the right side of the picture looked distorted.

Yes, try telling that to your wives out there and see how far that gets you.

Mine was an instructor grade Tae Kwon Do blackbelt. I still tread lightly with her and I did some time on the college wrestling team. A bit like my half German mom in the end, that one. Mom was just exactly like Eddie Murphy's description of his mom. Women in your life can't be ignored lightly is all I am saying. Stories you tell them about looking at other women's boobs is a lose-lose!

Oh I exaggerated on this one.

But his Mom getting in the car and the door clicks story was my mom too.

edit on 17-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Has Storm Rider been kicked off Twatter?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

Looks like it.

EDT...Looks like JHTH too...and others.
edit on 17-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Morning all.

Here is an interesting video snippet of Lin Wood at a rally in Tulsa I just came across. He calls out Q and makes an "air Q" and the crowd goes wild. What I found most interesting though are his specific words...

"He's going to rebirth you into the spirit world and turn you into the exact person he intended for you to be. That's Q!"

It sounds like Lin knows exactly who Q is. And he isn't quite human...

t.me...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Looks like it.

I think this is JHTH's backup telegram;

t.me...

No recent post

SR said he/she would be on telegram the evening after twitter bans their account - no account matches yet

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Storm Rider called it. Interestingly well timed. It feels like things are getting interesting again.

originally posted by: Sostratus

Looks like it.

t.me...

No recent post

SR said he/she would be on telegram the evening after twitter bans their account - no account matches yet

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
HOLD the LINE

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

SR stated yesterday ( paraphrasing );

If things are going to plan BLM and Antifa will start fighting amongst each other

This could add some credibility to their postings if we see this playing out soon

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If things are going to plan BLM and Antifa will start fighting amongst each other

This could add some credibility to their postings if we see this playing out soon

Cracks...?

www.foxnews.com...

“Breonna Taylor's mother slams BLM Louisville as 'fraud,' says 'it's amazing how many people have lost focus'“

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Looks like it.

t.me...

No recent post

SR seems to be back on Twit now.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Cracks...?

www.foxnews.com...

“Breonna Taylor's mother slams BLM Louisville as 'fraud,' says 'it's amazing how many people have lost focus'“

BLM/ANTIFA just attacked a Leftist Asian journalist in Portland.

Asian Left-Wing Journalist Beaten By BLM Mob As Crowd Confronts Portland Police At Latest Shooting Scene

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

SR tweeted to expect it soon and that they would move to Telegram as a result.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join