It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Yes, farmland in the US, 897,400,000 acres
www.nass.usda.gov...

242,000/897,400,000 = .000269 = .027%

Gates owns less than .03% of the farmland in the US.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cimmerius
According to wiki:

Suez Canal Authority (SCA) is a state-owned authority which owns, operates and maintains the Suez Canal. It was set up by the Egyptian government to replace the Suez Canal Company in the 1950s which resulted in the Suez Crisis.

So, it would seem that a better analogy for the seizure of the Ever Given would be a city impounding your car and demanding payment for damages of public property, like maybe knocking over a traffic light in an accident.

Not that this would clear up any questions as to the cargo on board but it would explain the seizure as a common move by local authorities.

Yes, you are right.
It occurred to me after posting that cars involved in accidents are sometimes impounded at least until an investigation is concluded. They could be checking the ship for any kind of mechanical or software issue that might have been a factor. But that would also make it early to start demanding damages, and odd to say that the ship can leave as soon as it pays up.

Perhaps I was also making assumptions on the semantic difference between the word "seized" which sounds kind of permanent as opposed to "impounded" which tends to be temporary. Of course we are getting very little information and part of that has had to be translated into English, so it's hard to know the actual status of the ship.

And in truth I think a part of my comments are the result of frustration that, on the one hand, these threads have convincingly highlighted a lot of really strange, disturbing things that many people have supported with evidence, but on the other hand, it seems impossible to really get to the bottom of much of it in a solid, objective way.

The only thing that is absolutely certain is that the US, and perhaps the world, is at grave risk of sliding in a very negative direction. Something may, or may not, be done about that, but it remains to be seen.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Why do people call it the ever given when it says evergreen on the side?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's for sure so no need to sweat yet;

foreigners-now-own-27-3-million-acres-of-american-land-equal-to-entire-state-of-ohio

www.nationalistreview.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
- Most bizarre story of the year so far...

Link

No words. Not even gonna ask the obvious questions.

Wow. Just when you think things can't get any weirder...

And I have to admit, I have never shopped for a penis. But $160,000 each?????

Where I come from, people paid to get rid of the dead bodies.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

a reply to: crankyoldman

Adding to that...

twitter.com...

"How a real @POTUS greets foreign leaders, it’s not that complicated. Here’s how President Trump greeted Prime Minister Shinzō Abe..."
twitter.com...

Who better than Kamala to meet and greet with a head?

Oh, you are a naughty one.

But Barack wasn't available.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ever GREEN is the name of the Corp. Ever Given is the name of that ship. That was like a FedEx ship more or less.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

Why do people call it the ever given when it says evergreen on the side?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Not a bad start but surely if that is all he has it is a drop in the bucket. I fully expect that land to go fallow instead of be used for cattle. Maybe he will put some American Bison on it and blow the carbon is really evil from cows narrative the left try so hard to cram down our throats.

originally posted by: daskakik
Yes, farmland in the US, 897,400,000 acres
www.nass.usda.gov...

242,000/897,400,000 = .000269 = .027%

Gates owns less than .03% of the farmland in the US.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The captain of the container ship "Ever Given" (Vessel Name) is Indian, the canal pilots are Egyptian, the owners (Shoei Kisen KK) and shipbuilders (Imabari Shipbuilding) are Japanese, the operator is German (Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement), the insurance company is British (UK P&I Club), the charterer is Taiwanese (EverGreen), the cargo is Chinese, the salvors are Dutch (SMIT), the ship is Panamanian, and the all-important classification society is American.

Link

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Caled

Her right arm looks a lot thinner too.

Her whole right side is distorted. Look at her breasts. The right one is a different size than the left one too.

yeah, thats pretty common
edit on 16-4-2021 by VinMan because: mistake

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Complete #

King Ranch just in Texas owns 911,215 acres in Texas alone

www.wideopencountry.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Adding to that...

twitter.com...

"How a real @POTUS greets foreign leaders, it’s not that complicated. Here’s how President Trump greeted Prime Minister Shinzō Abe..."
twitter.com...

Who better than Kamala to meet and greet with a head?

Oh, you are a naughty one.

But Barack wasn't available.

But Mr. Willie Brown was...or was it the reverse? I don't quite recall what or if Q commented on that.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VinMan

I pointed out the Breasts since they were the most easily observable body parts outside of the leg, but if you look at the picture the right side of the picture looked distorted.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
DJT Speaks Bold is mine...

ICYMI: Team Biden halts J&J vaccine—and a return to normal
"The federal pause on the J&J shot makes no sense. Why is the Biden White House letting insanely risk-averse bureaucrats run the show?

Just six people out of the nearly 7 million who’ve gotten the Johnson & Johnson vaccine reported blood clots. The condition is more common in the general population, and every vaccine—indeed, every medication—carries some risk, including the Moderna and Pfizer jabs. With COVID cases still rising nationwide, it’s sheer lunacy to delay millions of vaccinations and feed fears among the vax-resistant.

Indeed, this moronic move is a gift to the anti-vax movement: The science bureaucrats are fueling that deranged
pseudo-science."

e—a
k-a
e—i
n—c
i-v
o-s

Unusual pattern.

China Virus = CCP. Could "return to normal" indicate the eradication was interrupted?

What's interesting about this is he knows full well the J&J removal is prudent for an experimental drug and Actor Joe has no control over this, nor should he. This is a win/win provoke, standard DEM goons playbook. Make them explain regardless of reason.

I find the punctuation shifts interesting this week.

ICYMI: Europe’s vax disaster shows Trump, UK’s BoJo got biggest COVID challenge right
"Biden gets some credit for distributing the shots, but Trump is responsible for producing vaccines in record time and guaranteeing that America had first dibs on the supply. The current president claims he inherited a mess. In fact, he inherited a miracle—Trump’s Operation Warp Speed."...

"Trump insisted he would have vaccines ready by the end of 2020, a goal naysayers like government virus guru Anthony Fauci said was impossible. Thousands of column inches and many more tweets mocked Trump’s optimism. Before the
novel-coronavirus vaccines, the fastest ever vaccine development—for mumps in the 1960s—took four years."

Warp Speed = CCP eradication.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

It just don't stop;

chinese-buy-strategic-land-in-texas-u-s-intel-may-not-be-pleased

www.lifezette.com...

One large group near , in or around California, sold Multiple Acres to Saudi Arabia . They need such to Grow Food for SA Cattle,

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Can't make this up!!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

cranky, consider what letters the dashes may represent; for example:

e_a = ERA = R
k-a = KIA = I
e-i = EPI = P

gives RIP?

n-c = NYC
i-v = INV
o-s =OPS?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could also be a substitution decode ... we just have to find the coded message that it applies to.

P

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Can someone double check this? Looks to me like a WHITE FLAG FLYING AT HALF MAST over the White House?

earthTV White House live CAM

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks like the spotlights are just a little too bright that's all. Maybe someone can get Penguin6 to go take a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join