It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Caled

Her right arm looks a lot thinner too.

Her whole right side is distorted. Look at her breasts. The right one is a different size than the left one too. Her whole right side is just distorted. Her right hand even looks a bit off when compared to her left.

I wonder if she's making some kind of political statement by showing the the right is all messed up and the left is normal. I'm kind of joking, but these days who knows.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

More Photos

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Keeping these together. ECW retweeted one. They seem to go together. What is interesting adding DJT''s tweet, seems to be some talk about DC actually concerned about the next round of George Floyd Riots and Looting for Peace. We know it is coming, what will Actor Joe do?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I pulled a high res picture of her. I think it is her. At least the face and eyes are right. She wears her wedding ring on her right hand. Lots of old info about it.

Has anyone experienced the “global hum” yet? I’m hearing it tonight. Weird as heck. I went around the house trying to find out where the sound is coming from.

originally posted by: pheonix358

The pic has been altered, obviously.

Look at the eyes as well.

How can we determine who is getting the shot. Is it Ivanka?

So much to not see.

P

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
I have to agree with you whole or hole heartedly.
Feeling all is lost. The end is near. I feel for my grandkids, great grandkids and all of you kind folks here at ATS.
Probably won’t happen in my life time but I’m afraid my kids may see it and for sure their kids,
Troublesome times are here, filling men’s hearts with fear, as the old hymn had to say.
Night all.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This __________________________________________________________ one ^^^ is on AF1

Center is an older pic of her.

CVS? Really? CVS? Not the family Doctor, not in private? No wedding ring, cheap clothes. The only reason this happens with SS agents in public is by design, Q-uestion is what is the comms.

She got the "shot" not the vaccine or the brand - oddly this is right after DJT chastised the removal of the JJ jab. Shot is often code for removed from the playing field. Not saying Ivanka her self was removed, she may be pointing at someone or something being removed.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

She got the "shot" not the vaccine or the brand - oddly this is right after DJT chastised the removal of the JJ jab. Shot is often code for removed from the playing field. Not saying Ivanka her self was removed, she may be pointing at someone or something being removed.

Well the speculation of her being "KU" or part of the "KU" team, might mean that "KU" is now off the table?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The chaos never ends...

twitter.com...

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Multiple people were shot late Thursday night at a FedEx facility on the southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport, police said.

The scene has been declared a “mass casualty, Level 1,” according to dispatches.
Link

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Being a free society, these people wishing to end it, are going to crank out more idiots with requests to do away with self protection and firearms. Thinking that taking them away will make violent people retire from their violent ways.

That coming time when there will be no self defense allowed might last a while but eventually the unprotected will have enough of the predator class of criminals and find another way. The day that happens will be real ugly. The Purge of those people who would take our self defense away is next. You can't take evil out of people who wish to commit it by punishing the innocent.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The chaos never ends...

twitter.com...

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Multiple people were shot late Thursday night at a FedEx facility on the southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport, police said.

The scene has been declared a “mass casualty, Level 1,” according to dispatches.
Link[/quot e]

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Joe Biden needs to explain the status of his "Caner Mooonshot" initiative, before asking for money to start a new project.

Where do things stand Joe?: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I see you = ICU

SEACH "ICU" = 34 POSTS (most tied to "diffICUlt")

POST 3966 = April 15, 2020 (same date as DoD post)
Post in Post: "tension building/tinder box" message with a [7] delta = 00:07:00
While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.

POST 4008 = April 29, 2020
LINK: COIN document
Worth a re-read, plus there was a big "COIN" stock listing this week

edit on 16-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Catching up so apologies if mentioned already on Ivanka's photo:

1) Left hand clenched in fist, right hand open palm against her leg,
2) Mask is NAVY camoflage colors?
3) Arms are CROSSed = X
3) Bracelets are:
a) 1 Gold TORC,
b) 1 gold bracelet
c) 4 ORANGE and WHITE bracelets (may be some yellow green and pink in there?),
d) 1 ORANGE and RED,
e) 1 ORANGE and PURPLE,
Total = 8

4) Is it related to NAVY FLAG SIGNALS? (Meanings link)
a) E.g. US Signals Corp WIG-WAG Guidon:

b) May mean "2 = Are You READY?"

5) An anon on Telegram reckons the QR code led them, via DuckDuckGo, to #4953 video of:
"We're Not Gonna Take It (Anymore)".

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Mission statement
Support for the command and control of combined arms forces. Signal support includes network operations (information assurance, information dissemination management, and network management) and management of the electromagnetic spectrum. Signal support encompasses all aspects of designing, installing, data communications networks that employ single and multi-channel satellite, tropospheric scatter, terrestrial microwave, switching, messaging, video-teleconferencing, visual information, and other related systems. They integrate tactical, strategic and sustaining base communications, information processing and management systems into a seamless global information network that supports knowledge dominance for Army, joint and coalition operations.

Something else that should be noted about this guys/gals;
From: Sorry this is a PDF, but totally worth it Just a heads up, from the link

Heraldic items for Army units include coats of arms, shoulder sleeve insignia,
and distinctive unit insignia. Designed on the basis of a unit’s official lineage and
honors, they reflect each organization’s history, traditions, ideals, mission, and
accomplishments. Heraldic items also serve as identifying devices and contribute to
unit cohesiveness and esprit de corps
so you might want to have a look.

The Signal Corps in the twenty-first century bears little resemblance to the
organization founded by Maj. Albert J. Myer in 1860. Although the United States
Army was the first in the world to have a separate communications branch, the
legislation authorizing its establishment provided for neither permanent personnel
nor units. Soldiers were detailed to signal duty from their regularly assigned units.
During the Civil War small signal parties served with the various military departments,
but they were disbanded at the end of the conflict. For the next thirty years, the
Signal Corps remained a small organization whose members were scattered among
the Army’s many posts to provide communications and take weather observations.
The necessity for having a separate Signal Corps continued to be debated in the
halls of Congress and within the Army itself. Communications still was not widely
recognized as a military specialty in and of itself.

Then there is this: Yes it's another PDF

The United States Army Signal Command (USASC) is structured into two
entities, Rear and Forward, each with a separate Table of Organization
and Equipment (TOE). The Rear section, commanded by the Commanding
General (CG) is expected to remain in Continental United States
(CONUS), provide the expertise, guidance, and command to units forward
deployed. The Forward section, under the Deputy Commander, is
deployed in those instances where the Theater Signal Command (TSC) is
not deployed, or where augmentation to the TSC is required. Listed below
by corresponding TOE paragraph numbers are the duties and
responsibilities for each section. Except where noted, the Table of
Distribution and Allowances (TDA) augments sections within the TOE.

just some stuff that might interest some here.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

5) An anon on Telegram reckons the QR code led them, via DuckDuckGo, to #4953 video of:
"We're Not Gonna Take It (Anymore)".

I got this too, but it was only if I used a QR scanner upside down in regards to Ivanka. If you used the scanner is the direction that she would be looking at it the number sequence that I posted above pops up. As seen here

01003592671000231721073110ER8731

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Orange certainly seems to be the predominant color in all the signal groups patches!

We may be on to something... this main heraldry picture, from page 3 of your first PDF, shows the orange and white band and a clenched fist holding lightening bolts!

The Lightening bolts bring to mind Rods from God, which made me realise that, in theory, the whole UK Royal Family could be taken out with one Rod from God into Windsor Castle, on Saturday at 3pm during Prince Phillip's funeral - a gruesome thought! However, it is likely that Windsor Castle is one of the 34 sites targeted by Rods of God.

This NYT article points out something interesting:

LONDON — Toward the end of the carefully choreographed, 50-minute planned funeral service for Prince Philip, scheduled for Saturday, the “Last Post” will be played by musicians from Britain’s Royal Marines. But the military buglers will then have one further duty requested specifically by Prince Philip: sounding so-called Action Stations — a call used on naval warships to summon crew to battle readiness.

Was this a White Hat ordered addition? Or Prince Phillip rallying call to Deep State?
edit on 16-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That would qualify as a "Sky Event". Love then or Hate them, I think if a "Rod of God" was used to remove the Royal Family in that way, it would shock the world, but I'm not sure anyone in in your country would recover from that shock for a long time.

Let's hope that doesn't happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I don't think the weapon used would be significant.

A B2 bomber could drop some rather largish self guided munitions and never be seen due to the bombs glide range and the extreme altitude involved.

The Russians could pull it off as well.

Would tie in with Sky Event and Sky Fall.

I don't think they will ... too many perceived innocents involved.

I keep thinking to myself, Guy Fawkes had the right idea.

P

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I too hope it doesn't happen! A good friend would be particularly heartbroken, having grown up in Windsor.

However it is worth discussing the symbolism of such an event:

1) Windsor Castle was originally built by William the Conqueror in the decade after the Norman conquest of 1066, on an artificial mound (tunnels?). (Wiki),

2) Therefore it represents a THOUSAND YEARS of the NORMANS bloodline rule over Europe.
Parallels with splitting the CIA into a thousand pieces... and the Bush "Thousand points of Light".

3) The NORMANS in turn evolved from the Norsemen/Vikings and we've covered in this thread the Viking Beserkers and their crazed blood lust when drinking a concoction before battle (Adrenochrome?).

4) Most of the Royal families of Europe have this norse bloodline, especially Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Maybe all these things referenced by Q really happened, but in another timeline/reality. (Just an inner feeling)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Two Earthquakes on the border of China in the last 24 hours - 4.6Mag and 6 to 10 mile depth. Odd how they're right on the borders. I wonder if this is part of the fault manipulation to make 3 Gorges Dam collapse?

Bigger

One was at 11:26pm = #2326

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.327 📁
Oct 3 2018 21:29:00 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.324 📁
Oct 3 2018 16:32:38 (EST)
>>267
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Q

>>324
www.foxnews.com...� �
Read carefully.
Sessions tomorrow [doc related]
Justice K confirmation [weekend]
[RR] next week [probe-not update]
Follow the pattern.
>>>RED OCTOBER

Q

(3backward arrows after october removed cos ATS formatting doesn't like them)

ETA - OC is a suffix for Tectonic plates that are under OCEANS; e.g. Indian OC and Pacific OC both plates close to China. No idea what TOBER or BER might signify though.

edit on 16-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join