It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seems fitting cranky... using an Em-dash to represent "Malware deletion"?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I bet we all know one of those "Mousy" type of people. Well we might get some men who are also real mice from this.

Crazy times we live in for sure.
originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So, this is how it begins...Planet of the Apes...TransApeism

For the first time, U.S. and Chinese scientists have created embryos that are part human, part monkey, in an effort to find new ways to produce organs for transplants.

But some ethicists worry about how such research could go wrong.

Part Human, Part Monkey

Fits here ^^^

Federal Government Caught Buying ‘Fresh’ Flesh Of Aborted Babies Who Could Have Survived As Preemies

Last week, legal accountability group Judicial Watch dropped a bombshell: a nearly 600-page report proving the U.S. government has been buying and trafficking “fresh” aborted baby body parts. These body parts, purchased by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to “humanize” mice and test biologic drugs in scientific experiments, came from babies up to 24-weeks-old gestation, just weeks from being born.

_Trans_
edit on 15-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Those tests were done using a bacteria called Pfeiffer's bacillus.
The write up can bee seen here:

Seems all they may have proven was that Pfeiffer's bacillus was not the cause of the spanish flu. Not sure why you think that has anything to do with covid vs. covid vax.

Could you explain how you reached that conclusion from the source you provided?

lawrencebroxmeyer.wordpress.com...
I found this article fairly interesting while poking around, figured others might as well. It has quite a few sources quoted at the end that might help someone if they wanted to go back and look at studies and theories at the time.

That is a fascinating read. So an influenza bacterium would certainly carry more DNA material to you than a virus, and they do discuss how the virus pales in comparison. But more importantly during the Spanish Flu many reports of an influenza bacterium in the patients lab workups. Things that make you go hmmmmm. (Thanks Arsenio as I will borrow it)
edit on 15-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

HURRICANE WARNING now in effect for Chicago!!⚡🔥💥

Gunfire & arson are a concern tonight into Saturday as the storm pushes across the Windy City.

It’s important not to focus just on the center of the track, as impacts will be felt well outside of the cone.

Superstorm DaunteToledo to hit the Great Lakes region before Cat 6 Big Floyd makes landfall.

Following along recent strange storm patterns, big box stores will likely be affected first.

A Praetorian stands guard over the Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus as a pilgrim conducts religious rites.

23 BC (Colorized)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is illogical that ALL of them had developed immunity or had immunity without any known previous symptoms.

Unless it was more transmissable and less deadly than believed.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ignore the outfit and moustacchio and listen to the plea for Unity from Charlie Chaplin in 1940 - seems written for now:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
THIS is mindbogglingly stupid.

Oddly, the monetary damage done is zero in the circle and Billions in the giant elephant portion. I don't think this is gaslighting, I think folks are this stupid.

Hank Tip Over Johnson is the dead body the Hero in a movie uses to block the bullets.

So we're at: A "resolution" to remove a Constitutional Amendment of electoral college. We not "packing the court" we are "unpacking the court" (Nadler), we are making DC a State and ---- ah never mind wake me when they're done showing everyone.

Live by oppositional defiance polarity disorder, look endlessly stupid to those who see the tactic as just a mind control tactic stupid people use to make themselves look good - well, more stupid actually as it least to this sort of hasty nonsense.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead
You added a caveat yourself.

I don't recall seeing how these participants were recruited but if they asked for people who had not shown symptoms regardless of them having been around people with symptoms, they may have gotten a group of asymptomatic carriers.

Seems to me that study leads to more questions than answers.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that big dip of grey matter right wing acceptance?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
DOD Banner change

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, I did, as I believe that along with possible misdiagnosis of the time is relevant to the happenings of today.

The who is in there, but either way I do appreciate you sharing the source. I tried to find the rest but have so far only found subscription links. It was 100 navy personnel overall, I believe what you say may be true, but that would lend potential credence to my caveat.

I agree, I actually think it should lead to questions about all the information we have if theirs was flawed at the time, which is kind of what Rel's post eluded to. Pfieffers Influenza Bacillus was considered by most as the cause until 1933.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The buzzword is (whispers) "Pandemic..."

Biden is asking Congress for $670M to end the HIV/AIDS pandemic

Even before the coronavirus pandemic has ended, President Biden is gearing up to tackle another public health crisis — this time for good. In his request for discretionary funding from Congress, Biden requested $670 million with the goal of ending the HIV/AIDS pandemic.

With the money, the Biden administration is committing to “help accelerate and strengthen efforts to end the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the United States.” An estimated 1.2 million people in the U.S. are living with HIV today, according to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and roughly 1 in 7 don't know of their diagnosis. The disease has long battled the stigma related to racial minorities and the LGBTQ+ community, who are disproportionately affected by the epidemic.

The final frontier for the masses "if we can only get the government to spend our money to keep us from ever, ever, ever getting sick, utopia would appear."

Poor nutrition? Nope. Exercise? Nope. Fat, so what. Cancer, oh, wait, that cure is just around the trillion dollar corner. Imagine if your plumber took 100 years and 7 trillion dollars to make sure your toilet is still backed up.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
I agree, I actually think it should lead to questions about all the information we have if theirs was flawed at the time, which is kind of what Rel's post eluded to.

I don't know about that. That study doesn't show anything in regards to the statement "vaccination is worse for them than covid" or the post they were replying to.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I gotta strongly disagree on Russia. They are most definitely black hat. Much more than most know that msm of course does not report on. You need to think about high technology transfer and industrial espionage against the US. They are in bed with China and with a US ally country that acts as our friend but is not. This has been going on for years, before Trump. I'll post more on that later.

The potato administration and MSM constantly vilify Russia, while running cover for China. That tells me something

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I need some more sets of eyes on this pic of Ivanka getting "the shot" if you don't mind:

Bigger:

What is going on with her right leg? I zoomed in on the picture, and there is no distortion or fisheye effect in that section of the picture. Why does it look twice as big as the other? You can still see the jeans texture across the knee.

edit on 4/15/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I think she is showing off that her wedding ring is gone.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Looks like she has some kind of brace on under her jeans...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Her right arm looks a lot thinner too.

Editing to add, arm on right side of the picture which is her left arm. Always get that wrong.

Very strange but the missing ring is a good observation. Don't think we can know who anyone is at the moment with complete certainty with all the masks.
edit on 15-4-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well the QR code is saying that the grid is : 01003592671000231721073110ER8731

I corrected myself in the next post of mine down, or on the next page.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The pic has been altered, obviously.

Look at the eyes as well.

How can we determine who is getting the shot. Is it Ivanka?

So much to not see.

P

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join