It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

"What are they so afraid of?"

Of too many dems learning what we knew a long time ago.

Existential issue for dem leaders.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Something significant seems to have occurred on the US debt clock again:

Dollar to Silver ratio dropped about 25% to $3,869/ounce,
Dollar to Gold ratio dropped about 25%+ from $37,000 to $27,439/ounce,

Trying to upload screen shots but ATS keeps giving PR_End_of_File_Error on upload screen - grrr!

Last time I reported a drop here, the silver ratio only dropped $125/ounce due to a $500 billion increase to the money supply.

This time there is no such money supply increase but the drop is 6 times as large???

I guess if precious metals drop, temprarily, then it makes it more difficult for the cabal to balabce their balance sheet of debt vs. gold/silver owned - in which case this could be about bankrupting them?

edit on 3-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Either that or the cabal dropped the price so that they can get some people to "Fear-Sell" and allow the cabal to buy up that excess, then rise prices back up.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
New Scavino video tweet is a 7 second GIF of E.T. pointing with his index finger lit up!

t.co...

Is this referring to UV Light index? Or perhaps Stock Market Indices?

Tweet timestamp is Jun 03 2021 21:29:42 EST

USUAL decodes point to posts:
7, 22, 80, 2080, 2129, 2247, 2942, 4732
#7 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

#22 Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

#80 We need to get organized.
Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Snow White.
Wizards & Warlocks.

#2080 No American senator fought for islamic rights and arming of jihadists like NoName

DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE 'AWARENESS' THAT ALL SIGNERS WILL BE [CURRENTLY] UNDER INVESTIGATION.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE WITHOUT ARGUMENT THE US GOVERNMENT, UNDER HUSSEIN, KNOWINGLY, PRESENTED FALSE EVIDENCE TO FISC IN AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN 'LEGAL' US INTELLIGENCE 'UMBRELLA' SURV OF POTUS [IDEN TARGET] FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING THE 2016 ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY [NOT RUSSIA BUT HUSSEIN/HRC - PROJECTION] + SAFEGUARD AGAINST POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER [FIREWALLS].
USE OF BACKCHANNEL SURV / SPY INSERTION [BODY 1, 2, AND 5] BY UK/AUS [PRIMARY] ACTIVATED UNDER DIR BRENNAN DIR CLAPPER W/ PDB REGULAR UPDATES + [LIVE STREAMING] WH HUSSEIN NON-OVAL [SITUATION ROOM] COORDINATION.
FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 15c889 No.3118306 📁
Sep 21 2018 00:36:32 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 03789c No.3118079 📁
Sep 21 2018 00:16:42 (EST)
0delta17.png

centered the title

>>3118079

Timestamp encodes Jun 3rd.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9e30da No.5488056 📁
Mar 3 2019 17:59:38 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
Full-scale attack.
March Madness.
Prepare.
Q

#4732 CONFIRMATION POST

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 836ca2 No.10684063 📁
Sep 17 2020 14:36:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: f56d11 No.10683977 📁
Sep 17 2020 14:32:12 (EST)
>>10683737
I'm not turning a blind-eye, I'm just waiting for justice to arrive! Let it be soon please!

EZjbMdwUcAA5qsF.jpg

>>10683977

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...
Ten days before Trump inauguration, Fauci states the incoming administration will face a "surprise outbreak".

Longer version showing him parroting deep state cabal language.

"I had the opportunity of dealing with President George W. Bush and his and his staff in dealing with how we're going to address bioterrorism."
- Dr. Anthony S. Fauci

Some of these same actors were cooking up bioterrorism threats back in late 90s with Bill Clinton.

White House Roundtable on Biological Warfare Preparation (10 April 1998)

In the photo at link above you'll see Dr. Jerome Maurice Hauer (Jerry Hauer).

9/11 Jerome Hauer On WPIX After WTC 7 Demolition 600 pm:

For context about this deep state agent see the description text @ www.youtube.com...

Dr. Joshua Lederberg was an extremely important man that served under 6 presidents. The godfather of NIH, he was a molecular biologist, a pioneer in biological warfare and bioterrorism known for his work in microbial genetics, artificial intelligence, and the United States space program. He was 33 years old when he won the 1958 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering that bacteria can mate and exchange genes (bacterial conjugation).

The Life and Legacies of Joshua Lederberg

Their clinical inquiry into pneumonia led to a great discovery on the most basic level: DNA is the genetic material.

Joshua Lederberg, of course, needs no such monuments to ensure that his life and work are long remembered, because, in a very real sense, his accomplishments are embedded in the DNA of many whose lives have been shaped because of his work. That work and those concepts will be passed on to every generation yet to come, long after the Great Sphinx has crumbled into dust.

Lederberg was also the president of Rockefeller Institute.

Dr. Joshua Lederberg (age 14) - At the 42nd Annual Convention of the Zionist Organization of America, NYC June 25, 1939.

Super Large @NIH National Library of Medicine

That photo reminds me of the framed photo in the movie, The Shining.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

GuyFriday, (have to keep reminding myself not to shorten your handle to GF!)

Either way it seems like something's happening on that front. Posters like Whiplash347 are forwarding that the RV happened?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
U R Awesome.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...
Ten days before Trump inauguration, Fauci states the incoming administration will face a "surprise outbreak".

[...]

In the photo at link above you'll see Dr. Jerome Maurice Hauer (Jerry Hauer).

9/11 Jerome Hauer On WPIX After WTC 7 Demolition 600 pm:

For context about this deep state agent see the description text @ www.youtube.com...

[...]

I personally know Jerry Hauer former head of NYC OEM ,I’ve dined with him, smoked cigars with him many times and I can tell you,your 110% wrong about him. He does have some great stories but your way off base with your post. Cheers
edit on Fri Jun 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
From Naturalnews,com A final warning there appear to be hundreds of chinese drones, invisible to radar, video critical infrastructure and airbases:

Today's Situation Update presents two bombshell stories, both pointing to the increasingly irrefutable fact that we are living in a state of war right now, and America is being relentlessly attacked by communist China ... Today we have the bizarre story about a highly customized stealth drone spotted over the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, AZ. This drone is invisible to air traffic control radar and couldn't even be seen with night vision goggles, reportedly. It was somehow spotted by a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) helicopter, which was joined by a Tucson Police helicopter to try to chase down the drone. It evaded them both with high speed maneuvers, climbing to 14,000 feet, then vanishing. Before fleeing the area, the quadcopter drone -- described as 5 feet in length and 3 feet wide -- was monitoring critical US energy infrastructure as well as Air Force Base operations, including fighter jet runways. ...

I reached out to several of my contacts who are current or former military, and I was told that they believe this drone is a communist China stealth surveillance drone. It appears to be capable of long-range flight with high speed maneuvers, and it carries a thermal camera to see through fog and clouds while conducting secret observation missions on US strategic assets (such as pipelines, oil refineries, military bases, etc.). Importantly, these drones can be outfitted with several hundred pounds of high explosives and transformed into "kamikazee drones" that are essentially armed cruise missiles. Since they avoid any radar signature, they can slam right into any intended target, and the U.S. military has zero defense against these kamikazee drones. They can also be launched from Mexico, then flown into U.S. airspace and activated there. My contacts believe there are hundreds of such drones operating right now in U.S. air space

Video update at the link.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Did you all see the mainstream media is reporting from people who saw the classified version of the UFO report? I’ll sum it up; they don’t know anything, they aren’t ours, there’s no indication it is aliens, and at least the New York Times went straight back to “weather balloons.” This is getting straight up ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

If the media and politicians are pulling out of the UFO/UAP narrative, then I wonder what mess they are planning on dumping on us instead?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fire1971

I personally know Jerry Hauer former head of NYC OEM ,I’ve dined with him, smoked cigars with him many times and I can tell you,your 110% wrong about him. He does have some great stories but your way off base with your post. Cheers

Yes well.

You joined in 2016 and in 5 years you have made 1 single post. This one!

Sorry, not buying it.

Do you have any information to support your assertion?

Because from my POV you made the original story a lot stronger by your denial.

P

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Every passing week makes your scenario more plausible.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The Lockheed/Northrop boys are probably laughing their asses off. Given Chris Mellon's background, deep intel connections, wealthy family, I'm really curious on where he's trying to take this UFO Op.

edit on 3-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Because from my POV you made the original story a lot stronger by your denial.

Ding ding ding. Interesting how this thread seems to activate long forgotten accounts. Many people would have lost their password for an account established in 2016 if they hadn't been an active forum participant all along.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fire1971

I'd personally LOVE to hear some of those stories.

I didn't know he smoked cigars.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for that.
I'm still a bit confused though as I thought they were one and the same.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
This part...

In retrospect, the vaccine is saving the world. Then, I placed the greatest bet in history. We ordered billions of dollars’ worth of vaccines before we knew it even worked. Had that not been done, our wonderful vaccines would not have been administered until October of this year. No one would’ve had the shot that has now saved the world and millions of lives!

Is going to come back and bite DJT in the bum......

Rainbows
Jane

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join