It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wonder where he came up with the ten trillion amount? Did some of those missing trillions since 9/10/2001 and counting go toward Gain of Function R&D?

A good analogy to this 'Gain of Function' research and its stated 'rationale' is setting off H-bombs (lather, rinse, repeat as necessary) in Yellowstone Caldera to 'uncork' it because you're afraid that, sooner or later, that sucker is just going to erupt spontaneously and then what will we do?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is the one...

???

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Could somebody comment on this please? ATS won't let me upload a screenshot.
Details: Company House, UK.
Ref: 11820854, City of London Corporation Ltd.
Date: 8th June 2021.
Form: GAZ2
Description: Final Gazette dissolved via compulsory strike-off

Does this mean the City of London Corporation Ltd is basically being dissolved and what exactly does that mean if so?
Doesn't Washington DC also have a register as a 'corporation'? If so, have they also filed similar in US?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Former CDC director says he got death threats from scientists after expressing support for Covid ‘lab leak’ theory

Robert Redfield, the former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, says he received death threats after he told journalists he believed the coronavirus “escaped” from a lab in Wuhan, China.

I was threatened and ostracized because I proposed another hypothesis,” Mr Redfield told Vanity Fair. “I expected it from politicians. I didn’t expect it from science

news.yahoo.com/former-cdc-director-says-got-145644380.html
edit on 3-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

What is a first Gazette notice for compulsory strike off?

A Gazette notice will declare that the company will be struck off Companies House and cease to legally exist. The strike off notice will give you three months until the company is removed from the register as a result of failure to file company accounts or non-payment of tax.

The Ref number goes to CITY OF LONDON CORPORATION LTD

Applies to that company that will be officially dissolved on June 8. NOT the actual City of London finance district.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Dawson's Field has a good thread going.

Why does everyone always follow the laser pointer?

Watched everyone chasing bad interpretations of the Fauci emails yesterday, while almost everyone missed the most important thing.

Did you notice the criminal investigation revealed in the emails?It isn't aimed at Fauci...

Note this part, which the TDS drooling drone class just cannot grasp with regard to DJT's statements.

Then on April 17th, President Trump is asked a question about the Wuhan Lab gain-of-function research at a press conference. Trump discusses the funding of Dazsak's bat coronavirus research at WIV as a possible cause of the pandemic.

The next day Dazsak is emailing Fauci, an email that's now redacted because it's under criminal investigation. Which certainly breaks the dam on coverage of this, allowing Vanity Fair to publish an article about Daszak's efforts to nix the lab leak theory!

All that said, somewhere around this time Fauci became Fauxci = replaced.

There is much more in the thread.

The idiot class just saw "mean tweets" because the eneMedia encasement is so hard they cannot step out of the mind control, we know here that nearly everything DJT/tweeted said was either a trigger, reveal or "go fishing" hint. And future has in fact proven past and DJT was right about a gazillion things so far, as were Anons.

But if Good Morning America is important to you, so are masks, jabs and enslavement and all this is well beyond the ability to understand it. Oddly, the ghouls have been using this system since day one, DJT just used it for OUR advantage revealing both how the operated and their comms.

ADDING this tidbit... Linky

edit on 3-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I been waiting for someone to drop a golden nugget. No way I'm wading through 3200+ pages.😲

I knew there was a foul smell coming from Peter Daszak. That guy has been in every hotzone of the world for past 20+ years and plastered all over NYTimes. Hotzone being a source of a reported or potential outbreak in animals or humans. Will the real batman please stand up. Look for smoke, I think alot of fires are forthcoming and some will not escape Pandora's box. This is all unraveling so fast I can't keep up with it.

Archived copy of the Epoch Times article linked in the twit thread with chronological email's of interest timeline...

Fauci Team Scrambled in January 2020 to Respond to Lab Leak Allegations, Emails Show

ETA: I archived the twit thread: DawsonSField

edit on 3-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci: 'Far-Fetched' to Think China 'Deliberately Engineered' COVID

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), plunged forward with controversial gain-of-function coronavirus research. Instead of conducting research in the United States, Dr. Fauci tapped his friend Peter Daszak of the Eco Health Alliance

Dr. Anthony Fauci insisted Thursday that he still feels that the coronavirus pandemic began with a virus, but even if it began with a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, he doesn't think the release was intentional. 

newsmax.com/us/fauci-covid-emails-china/2021/06/03/id/1023758/

Fauci’s Boss Admits Funding Wuhan Lab: ‘We Had No Control Over What They Were Doing.’

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institute for Health (NIH), appears to have directly contradicted his underling Dr. Anthony Fauci in a bombshell moment from an interview with Hugh Hewitt yesterday. 

The revelations further implicate those who approved U.S. grants to the lab, and the EcoHealth Alliance run by the British-born Peter Dazcak – who The National Pulse first reported on back in February.

thenationalpulse.com/news/faucis-boss-admits-funding-wuhan-lab-we-had-no-control-over-what-they-were-doing/

The covid bio-terrorism trail leads back to CCP collaborators, Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak

When controversial, gain-of-function virus research was banned in the United States in October of 2014, top scientists in the government and in the private sector had to immediately halt twenty-one projects related to virus manipulation and vaccine development for influenza viruses and coronaviruses like SARS and MERS

At the time, scientists were genetically modifying respiratory viruses to develop lucrative new vaccines for the pharmaceutical industry and the global health market

Working with Daszak, Fauci ordered WIV lab director Shi Zhengli to collect several samples of bat feces in the caverns. Zhengli collected the bat samples and reported back to Fauci

Chinese virologists analyzed and sequenced the genetic information of the coronaviruses obtained from bats and were told to build genetically engineered viruses, or chimeras, that could readily infect human cells

To continue receiving money, the head of the Wuhan lab, Dr. Shi Zhengli, reported back to Fauci on the progress they were making on coronaviruses. To come up with highly infectious coronaviruses, the Chinese researchers used the CRISPR gene editing tool to alter mice lung cells. The scientists equipped the mice with the ACE2 receptor from human lung cells – the same receptor that SARS-CoV-2 exploits in human immune systems

The Chinese researchers came clean about their work in June 2020, when they published a new model for studying SARS-CoV-2, one that uses enhanced gain-of-function properties that Fauci supported

The research that Fauci funded in the Netherlands made genetic changes to coronaviruses so they could be more readily transferred through the air. After demonstrating airborne transmission of the virus on ferret populations, the researchers sought to replicate the contagion in human cells

Fauci concealed ongoing gain-of-function coronavirus research through New York’s Eco Health Alliance. Dr. Fauci funded a project there to learn about the risk of new coronaviruses, and how they could emerge from wild animals to rapidly infect humans.

afinalwarning.com/507912.html
edit on 3-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Thank you all who commented on my comment
appreciated and I hope just sharing what I'm finding helps some.

Igloo, I do hope you are improving yes?

Rainbows
Jane

Yes, a few days ago the pressure in my back lifted and my appetite has returned. Lost enough weight that people noticed, so quite relieved actually.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Hey Quazy cranky, No I dont read the q insanity. I posted again to see if pioneer realized yet the site WAS shut down, as she did not believe it was. Simple. No numerology, super secret decoding, board games, or other nonsense

Did you ever provide a link? If not, why not?

Would you like to know what I think about it? I couldn't care less. I was just wondering why you came in crowing about something without providing a source for your claims. You seem to have a habit of that, and honestly it makes you come across as a liar.

Do you have a source for your most recent claim that Donald Trump was humiliated or did you make that up as well? Actually, never mind, don't bother. I have no desire to continue this, or any conversation with you. If you freely admit you do not read the source material for this thread, you clearly aren't worth the effort.

Have a good one.

edit on 3-6-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The FBI's Strange Anthrax Investigation Sheds Light on COVID Lab-Leak Theory and Fauci's Emails by Glenn Greenwald.

One of the most significant events of the last two decades has been largely memory-holed: the October, 2001 anthrax attacks in the U.S. Beginning just one week after 9/11 and extending for another three weeks, a highly weaponized and sophisticated strain of anthrax had been sent around the country through the U.S. Postal Service addressed to some of the country's most prominent political and media figures. As Americans were still reeling from the devastation of 9/11, the anthrax killed five Americans and sickened another seventeen.

Three days later, McCain appeared on Meet the Press with Sen. Joe Lieberman (D-CT) and said of the anthrax perpetrators: “perhaps this is an international organization and not one within the United States of America,” while Lieberman said the anthrax was so finely weaponized that “there's either a significant amount of money behind this, or this is state-sponsored, or this is stuff that was stolen from the former Soviet program” (Lieberman added: “Dr. Fauci can tell you more detail on that”).

But what we do know for certain from this anthrax investigation is quite serious. And because it is quite relevant to the current debates over the origins of COVID-19, it is well-worth reviewing.

What we know — but have largely forgotten — from the anthrax case is now vital to recall. What made the anthrax attacks of 2001 particularly frightening was how sophisticated and deadly the strain was. It was not naturally occurring anthrax. Scientists quickly identified it as the notorious Ames strain, which researchers at the U.S. Army lab in Fort Detrick had essentially invented.

Did Covid-19 originate out of Fort Detrick lab? Alot of possible scenarios between an American mil/intel run lab and Wuhan CCP lab. Those bureaucrats in the bio-defense program have been planning/preparing for a bio-attack of some kind for 20+ years. From the day Trump walked into Office they been weaponizing everything under the sun and been and continue lying their asses off to the public since JFK. The weight of secrets & lies must be mega enormous to manage.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Dr. Fauci: 'Far-Fetched' to Think China 'Deliberately Engineered' COVID

The deep state is actively crapping their pants over this right now, I promise it. Many have been saying it for a long time now, but it bears repeating. Once this Covid thing is tied to biological warfare used as a pretense to rig the election, this becomes a job for the US Army. We don't even need all of the state level audits to set this in motion. Arizona is plenty enough if they also tie China to the electioneering. It would make each and every person that participated an enemy combatant. This would be all the politicians on both sides of the aisle, the DoJ, the Media, Big Tech, all of them. The entire .fed would be considered an enemy of the US in the military's eyes and it would all come crashing down.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This one is just a little slice of snarky brilliance.

Which brings us to this little slice of brilliance.

Backtracking Biden DROPS plan to hike corporate tax to 28% and now proposes minimum rate of 15% in major concession in bid to secure $1.7tn infrastructure spending

Joe Biden and Republican Senator Shelley Moore Capito met one-on-one in the Oval Office on Wednesday to discuss the GOP counter to his infrastructure plan
A report indicates Biden said he would be willing to ditch raising corporate tax rates from 21% to 28% and instead use a 15% minimum increase to fund his plan
After the meeting Capito briefed her five GOP negotiating partners – Senators John Barrasso, Roy Blunt, Mike Crapo, Pat Toomey and Roger Wicker
Politico alternatively reported that Biden doubled-down on raising corporate tax rates during the meeting
The two sides remain nearly $1 trillion off on a price tag
Biden and Capito plan to speak again on Friday

So let's see. The Biden Faithful wanted The Richey Rich's of the world to pay for them to do something because Marx and now they ain't gett'n that.

They wanted student loans to go away and they ain't gett'n that either.

They wanted 15 dollars an hour and they ain't gett'n that either.

They got high gas prices, high energy prices, high food prices (latte's too) immigration funding/loss of jobs, money sent over seas, trans this and that, war, Hunter+++, higher crime (including murder, rape etc.) forced masks/jabs, higher PERSONAL taxes, higher med prices and other fun goodies. ALL things Joe actually promised they'd get - he told them directly to their face, albeit through a slave mask to crowds of a few dozen Stockholm victims.

Their biggest get was 30% reduction in their spending value and their fixed entitlement programs without even having to leave the house!

So said students just found out the owed 30% more on their debt and fixed income folks just learned the value of their monthly check just plummeted due to helicopter Joe sending money to Pakistan for mice human scalp grafting.

It would be sad if it was so funny, or it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

But, yeah Orange Mad Bad.

Fun fact. I got tossed from two college classes: Both economics courses. I simply could not swallow the BS at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Inside the US government's top-secret bioweapons lab

Dugway Proving Ground tests and stores some of the deadliest chemical and biological agents on Earth. 

The facility, which opened in 1942, covers about 800,000 acres — larger than the state of Rhode Island. 

Past experiments include weaponized mosquitoes and fleas, as well as tests with deadly diseases such as anthrax.

In 1968, about 6,000 sheep died near this government facility. They were poisoned by a chemical weapon named VX

The area is intensely guarded. Everything that comes in and out is carefully monitored, guards are on constant patrol and actively armed, and the perimeter is lined with tall, barbed-wire fencing. There are even signs that authorize "deadly force" when necessary

in 2016, the CDC and the Department of Defense launched a major investigation when a review team found that Dugway had been operating dangerously for several years without the government's knowledge. USA Today reported "egregious failures" by the facility's leadership and staff. The reports singled out the head colonel in command at Dugway, Brig. Gen. William King.

That same report revealed that workers had been regularly and deliberately manipulating data in important records. Records meant to verify that pathogens being transported elsewhere were killed and safe for researchers to handle without protective gear. Still, the facility's shady past, secretive operations, and intense surveillance have captured the attention, and skepticism, of some closer observers, including several conspiracy-theorist groups.

There are suggestions that the facility is the "new Area 51." And the local community has raised their own questions about the facility's operations. Dugway was even featured in an episode of The History Channel's "UFO Hunters," in which local residents and UFO watchers were interviewed and footage from the area was examined. It's hard not to wonder, when you live in close proximity to such a restricted landscape.

businessinsider.com/us-government-tests-deadly-chemical-warfare-agents-utah-2019-10

From 2001:

US anthrax attacks linked to army biological weapons plant

The anthrax spores enclosed in envelopes mailed to two leading Senate Democrats in October are biologically identical to bacteria secretly manufactured at a US germ warfare facility during the last decade, according to press reports and an analysis by a leading microbiologist.

The army biological and chemical warfare unit at the Dugway Proving Ground, about 80 miles southwest of Salt Lake City, Utah, may well be the source of the weapons-grade anthrax sent to Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy. Scientists at Dugway grew and processed spores deriving from the Ames strain—the strain that appeared in all the letters sent to media outlets and Congress

While the Dugway facility produced the dried anthrax spores, they were sometimes sent to another germ warfare unit at Fort Detrick, near Frederick, Maryland, only 30 miles from Washington, DC. Fort Detrick has equipment for killing bacteria with radiation, and received shipments of the anthrax to be sterilized so it would be safer to work on. The most recent shipment from Dugway to Fort Detrick was last June 27, the Sun reported. The spores were returned to Dugway on September 4, one week before the terrorist attacks in New York City and Washington, and four weeks before the first anthrax cases were detected in south Florida.

wsws.org/en/articles/2001/12/anth-d28.html

Exclusive: Utah’s Dugway hosts massive war games involving spy planes, a secret missile and more

For U.S. Army brass, watching this large training scenario play out at Utah’s Dugway Proving Ground last week represented a big success. They’d never had a squad leader take control of a drone in the field. And all they’d given Whalen was a 15- to 30-minute training course.

It was one of more than 50 technological firsts for the Army Futures Command during the war games dubbed EDGE21. Besides the Army, the two-week event involved the Air Force, Marines, spy planes, drones, top secret weapons and new technologies meant to give the U.S. military an overwhelming advantage against the most sophisticated of adversaries.

It was also a first for Dugway and may well launch a new role for the military installation known best for testing how equipment stands up to chemical or biological weapons.

sltrib.com/news/2021/05/16/utahs-dugway-hosts/

Coincidently, Dugway is just a couple hours away from this massive NSA data center:

The Utah Data Center Covers More Than 1 Million Square Feet, And It Holds A Massive Amount Of Info

The Utah Data Center is a huge government facility in Bluffdale, Utah that stores personal emails, Internet searches, cell phone calls and other public data. Part of the National Security Agency, the massive data repository is reported to have the largest data storage capacity in the world.

The center's code name is "Bumblehive," and it includes more than 20 buildings that cover more than 1 million square feet.

onlyinyourstate.com/utah/nsa-data-center-ut/

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

After seeing the emails, our Country is fortunate I didn’t do what Dr. Fauci wanted me to do. For instance, I closed our Borders to China very early despite his not wanting them closed. The Democrats and the Fake News Media even called me a “xenophobe.” In the end, we saw this was a life-saving decision, and likewise with closing our borders to Europe, specifically to certain heavily infected countries.

I was later given credit, even by “Tony,” for saving hundreds of thousands of lives. Dr. Fauci also didn’t put an emphasis on speed of vaccine production because he thought it would take 3, 4, or maybe even 5 years to create. I got it done in less than 9 months with Operation Warp Speed. In retrospect, the vaccine is saving the world. Then, I placed the greatest bet in history. We ordered billions of dollars’ worth of vaccines before we knew it even worked. Had that not been done, our wonderful vaccines would not have been administered until October of this year. No one would’ve had the shot that has now saved the world and millions of lives!

Also, Dr. Fauci was totally against masks when even I thought they would at least be helpful. He then changed his mind completely and became a radical masker!

There are a lot of questions that must be answered by Dr. Fauci. The funding of Wuhan by the U.S. was foolishly started by the Obama Administration in 2014 but ended under the Trump Administration. When I heard about it, I said “no way.” What did Dr. Fauci know about “gain of function” research, and when did he know it?

3 4 5

"Tony" suggests there is something damning in the release with "Tony" and the jab.

Note the Mask dig. DJT never wore a mask. Didn't take the jab. Never Social Distanced. Always shook hands. Championed Sun, HCQ etc. HE'S A GERMAPHOBE!!! He led by example. Joe wore a mask on a zoom call.

The last paragraph is key. They know exactly who, what, where, when and how. renOgade's crew has some soiling going on it would seem - well, if they were human.

How bad is it? Circle back Jen on Fauxci, "He's been an undeniable asset in our country's pandemic response...it's obviously not advantageous for me to re-litigate the substance of emails from 17 months ago."

Who said anything about litigating Jen? Idiot.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yeah, there's no litigating needing done there. Just acknowledge the fact that he is clearly a pathological liar and a murderer. I can't believe she said he's been an asset to the pandemic response. That's flabbergasting.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Disclose.tv 
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Account of the Informed Consent Action Network

@ICANdecide

reportedly locked out by Twitter after they announced to publish more emails from Dr. Fauci obtained via FOIA request, citing #COVID19 misinformation policy

mobile.twitter.com...

What are they so afraid of?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Disclose.tv 
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Account of the Informed Consent Action Network

@ICANdecide

reportedly locked out by Twitter after they announced to publish more emails from Dr. Fauci obtained via FOIA request, citing #COVID19 misinformation policy

mobile.twitter.com...

What are they so afraid of?

In 3, 2 1 "The Fauxci emails are a product of russian disinformation."

Funny how folks really really hate to see how the sausage is made. This Fauxci in flames thing means nothing to me, but folks are finding out Fauxci and friends actually hate the two legged lab rats they lied to ---- a lot.

Since it seems there is a military aspect of this, and a criminal investigation, could be the military vetted these and not the FOIA goons. Could be that second dump is really bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

He missed the bleachbit memo.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Your post reminded me of this:

published in an article on the NYPost May 26 with a crappy title:

Fauci facing calls for resignation

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The FBI's Strange Anthrax Investigation Sheds Light on COVID Lab-Leak Theory and Fauci's Emails by Glenn Greenwald.

Did Covid-19 originate out of Fort Detrick lab? Alot of possible scenarios between an American mil/intel run lab and Wuhan CCP lab. Those bureaucrats in the bio-defense program have been planning/preparing for a bio-attack of some kind for 20+ years. From the day Trump walked into Office they been weaponizing everything under the sun and been and continue lying their asses off to the public since JFK. The weight of secrets & lies must be mega enormous to manage.

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join