It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
June 3, 1965 – The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Edward Higgins White II, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk. Attached to the craft by a 25-foot tether and controlling his movements with a hand-held oxygen jet-propulsion gun, White remained outside the capsule for just over 20 minutes. Less than 2 yrs later on January 27, 1967, alongside astronauts Virgil "Gus" Grissom and Roger B. Chaffee all died in a fire during pre-launch testing for Apollo 1 at Cape Canaveral, Florida.

56 years later we find ourselves able to wander about while still being able to communicate with each other untethered by phone cords.

Only to find ourselves tethered to our phones in more insidious ways?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
For some reason Telegram won't let me open the media unless I have an account

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
For some reason Telegram won't let me open the media unless I have an account

I get that a lot on Telegram. Just like Gab won't show replies to comments unless one has an account. No thankee, not that significant.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
So have you found out that it's true yet? trump was humiliated and told him to shut down his website. It was said that petfinder and delish had ten times the traffic that trump had had on his blog ..I still think his lawyers told him to quit, if he cannot post truth, he is only adding to his lies that have gotten him in trouble. reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I like you, your Qute. We'll help you out a bit.

"told to shut down his site?" By whom? "His lawyers?" You've just made that up, entirely, rooted in nothing but looking at twit headlines. Headlines also said he was a russian agent and in 4 years the proved nothing at all.

But, this is the definitive Q thread, and we seek to understand not by looking at twit headlines and posting through eneMedia created emotion, but by finding new ways to understand the symbolism. I gather you post in this thread but haven't read a single part of the source material, nor care to. Do you do this in the physics threads too?

Here: Q

The site had an expiration date from the start. You would know that if you read the source material.

The site being take down was to draw attention, and it did, you got all uppity claiming something something lawyers and humiliation (ludicrous) as did the eneMedia who flooded the web with disinformation within seconds. Search results for "trump website down" = About 445,000,000 results

To put that in perspective. A NON EVENT involving DJT just landed 445,000,000 results and you dashed as fast as you could to say he's been humiliated. Streisand effect in its full blown glory, another topic covered here so you understand this was in fact bait and it was swallowed whole. Marketing, PR, Mind Control - call it what you like.

Jason Milller

You will also note in your digging that it has been about 30 days between Darpabook stating DJT is "suspended" - not removed but "suspended" and the last time they stated this. Suspended is different from "terminated" or "extinQuished" and currently DJT is "suspended" from Darpaprograms. Black's

What is SUSPENSION?
A temporary stop of a right, of a law, and the like. Thus, we speak of a suspension of the writ of habeas corpus, of a statute, of the power of alienating an estate, of a person in office, etc. Suspension of a right in an estate is a temporary or partial withholding of it from use or exercise. It differs from extinguishment, because a suspended right is susceptible of being revived, which is not the case where the right was extinguished.

An enQuiring mind would think "wait a damn minute, why hasn't darpabook-gram TERMINATED his account!"

Words matter. Symbols matter. Both are everywhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Arab Islamist helps clinch Israel's new anti-Netanyahu government

Common cause against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu helped bring Mansour Abbas into the political fold late on Wednesday, his tiny Islamist faction securing a paper-thin majority for Jewish parties hoping to unseat Israel's longest serving premier.

The United Arab List would be the first party drawn from the country's 21% Arab minority - Palestinian by heritage, Israeli by citizenship - to join an Israeli government, whose parliamentary approval is still pending.

Abbas, 47, has cast aside differences with prime minister-hopeful Naftali Bennett, a former leader of a major Jewish settlement organisation and an advocate of annexing most of the the occupied West Bank - land Palestinians seek for a state.....

Abbas is from the mixed Druze, Muslim and Christian village of Maghar, near the Sea of Galilee. His party is the political wing of the southern branch of Israel's Islamic Movement, which was established in 1971 and traces its origins to the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Molten sodium reactors have safety concerns.
If water gets in the mix, they explode.
They tend to leak, also.
Wikipedia: Fast Reactors

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We're going to "show them".

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

3.5 years earlier...

Russia-China Real Gold Standard Means End of US Dollar Dominance

The BRICS counties are considering starting an internal gold trading platform, according to Russian officials. When this happens, the global economy will be significantly reshaped, and the West will lose its dominance, predicts a precious metals expert.

“As Bejing and Moscow understand that America used the dollar to control the world, by implementing a new kind of ‘Gold standard 2.0’ they want to distance themselves from this control. Furthermore, the vast majority of the people in Asia sees gold as superior, or ‘real’ money, something the West has forgotten, because of all the paper wealth (credit) they have accumulated,” said Grass.

The expert notes the BRICS countries account for 40 percent of the world’s population and around 23 percent of the world’s domestic product.

Yay! Lets trust the world economy to these nice gentlemen, they all appear trustworthy.🙄

Wonder what JoeBama has planned?

The 'Woke' Fed By Ron Paul, MD (June 1, 2021)

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell is no doubt pleased with Biden’s order. Powell has been pushing for the Fed to join other central banks in fighting climate change. Among the ways the Fed could try to mitigate the risks related to climate change is by using its regulatory authority to “encourage” banks to lend to “green” businesses and deny capital to “polluters.”

The Fed may court favor with the Biden administration and its congressional allies by going woke. However, it will face a backlash from those who oppose expanding government power to address nonexistent threats of climate change and to promote the lie that free markets are causing systemic racism. This backlash will be fueled by rising anger over widespread price increases. This will increase the already strong public support for the Audit the Fed legislation. A complete Federal Reserve audit will provide to Congress and the American people the truth about the Fed’s conduct of monetary policy, including how politics affects the Fed’s actions.

New Eastern Outlook site is back online...

Russia’s Dollar Exit Takes Major New Step (2015)

For some time both China and the Russian Federation have understood, as do other nations, that the role of the US dollar as the world’s major reserve currency is their economic Achilles Heel. So long as Washington and Wall Street control the dollar, and so long as the bulk of world trade requires dollars for settlement, central banks like those of Russia and China are forced to stockpile dollars in the form of “safe” US Treasury debt, as currency reserves to protect their economies from the kind of currency war Russia experienced in late 2014 when the aptly-named US Treasury Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence and Wall Street dumped rubles amid a US-Saudi deal to collapse world oil prices. Now Russia and China are quietly heading for the dollar exit door.

Currency Wars of 2009–2011 [PDF] book by the global think-tank Carnegie Endowment economists.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thank you all who commented on my comment
appreciated and I hope just sharing what I'm finding helps some.

Igloo, I do hope you are improving yes?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Interesting about the solar eclipse. That happens the week before the G7 summit to be held in Cornwall. Om the Sunday after the summit, the Queen will be 'hosting' Biden and Jill at Windsor Castle...... that will be fun!!
Cornwall link with other info

Rainbows
Jane

(post by MayRenee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Actually, they're not even thinking at this level.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

One of my clients is in St Ives, it's a no go zone, 2 photo IDs to get anywhere near, said I'd wait a week before the next visit.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
[snipped] posted again to see if pioneer realized yet the site WAS shut down, as she did not believe it was. Simple. No numerology, super secret decoding, board games, or other nonsense

Thank you, you just admitted you know nothing about the thread, the premise, the foundations, the language and the symbols and are here to be mean, spiteful and happily boast your ignorance on the topics.

Also, for some reason you have trouble understanding the basics of life using that premise of yours.

I'll Q-uote you verbatim: "...the site WAS shut down"

The answer is No, it was not shut down. It is not being updated, as you can see with your own eyes, the site still exits, all posts can be read right now. So your "absolute" statement is factually wrong. It also is comically silly, as you do realize he can in fact post right now if he wants to??? Right? You do realize he or his staff can walk over to the site and post a note to you personally? Right? It can be done....

From The Desk Of Donald J Trump

Or do you have some super evidence Good Morning America provided that DJT can never post again on the internet ever and ever and ever because something something humiliated?

Wishing something to be true is not the same as it being true, and, when others here can simply click a hyper link to prove you wrong kind of reveals a lot.

edit on Thu Jun 3 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Just an update from my Clinic.....
Please listen to this 8 minute interview below.
All I can say is, I can back up what this Dr is saying from what I am seeing in my Clinic. I can also back it up by saying that other therapists I speak to are seeing the same/similar things.
First, I want to clarify, my clients who HAVE NOT had the jab, and in some cases like myself, have also had C19, are presenting with no more than either fit and well or with ongoing health issues PRIOR to C19 which we are managing with treatment. These clients make up 25% of my client base.
Now on to those 75% of clients who have had the jab. I can state the following, and list them in the same order/in conjunction with what this Dr says.
#1. 3 clients who have been having chest pains ie, they have been checked out at hospital and been told they have 'indigestion' and not having a heart attack 'undiagnosed' medical myocarditis? Important to understand myocarditis can give the symptoms of a heart attack/indigestion, but it is not the same thing. (look it up) The hospitals were checking them for a heart attack NOT myocarditis.
#2. Almost all 75% are showing (through reflexology) something is going on in their brain/brain stem.
#3. All are showing Lymphatic System problems. (your immune system)
#4. Almost all are presenting with a 'depleted' Spleen.
#5. A smaller amount are presenting with something going on in their Livers.
#6. Adrenal glands are shot in almost all cases. This correlates with them feeling fatigued since their jab.
#7. Ovaries and Uterus. Almost all (including post menopausal) are presenting with something going on in both areas, and 2 female clients have experienced abnormally heavy and/or prolonged mensuration.
#8 Almost all are presenting with Sciatic or Vagus nerve problems, but not sciatic pain. Sciatic Nerve disfunction are presenting as: heavy legs, restless legs, pins and needles in legs, sore feet. As to Vagus nerve: digestive issues, Ileocecal valve and associated problems, breathing issues, heart/chest pain (see above), lack of appetite, odd bouts of constipation or diarrhoea, pressure headaches and numbness in hands (particularly the little finger, which in Complementary medicine is part of the heart meridian) and numbness, but not Bell's Palsy in the face.
With reference to breast feeding mothers who have had the jab, I sadly read a report just 2 days ago, of a mother whose 1 month baby girl started haemorrhaging from her vagina. This Dr is reporting "suckling infants are experiencing bleeding disorders in the gastro-intestinal tract".
As a little aside, as the deltoid muscle is mentioned in the Dr's interview (I do have video evidence of a phone call to back this up) blood donors in the UK who have now been vaccinated are being told, (whereas normally with other 'old fashioned' vaccines you could donate blood 7 days after your jab), with this 'vaccine' you have to wait 28 days AFTER ANY symptoms, including a SORE ARM before they can donate blood. A SORE ARM IS NOW REGARDED AS AN ADVERSE REACTION BY THE UK BLOOD TRANSFUSION SERVICE. Japan is refusing any blood donations from vaccinated people.

It's a minefield being a therapist treating vaccinated people.

Protein in jab a BIG mistake

Rainbows
Jane

This post is horrifying, heartbreaking and sadly not unexpected by many of us.

For those who warned of this at any and every level possible, we take no pleasure in this, nor the future impacts. We will keep trying to find ways to assist in transcending the damage, but I sense this one might be too much, as it was done by choice.

Choices rooted in fear are very, very difficult to manage from the personal and the collective. Ignorance and deception are one thing, but fear is another altogether, as that choice point drives one AWAY from the offending energy into a reality one perceives as safer. Folks rarely want to leave it, as the fear made the choice seem heroic and the new world no matter how bad seems better then the one avoided.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981
Yes, it suddenly dawned on me why my son suggested last weekend...he works in Bude which tells you where.

2 photo ID's though! Blimmey!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yes, I agree totally. I also work on an energetic level and at the moment all I can say is when clients talk about their symptoms it's as though the [erson is detached and an air of somebody describing somebody else. Sort of... "hey wait a minute, when did all this happen? How did all this happen? Is this me?" Hope that makes sense, bit difficult to describe.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

edit on 3-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Fauxci says this stunner. Is he that effing stupid he can't even read and EFFING USA TODAY ARTICLE, such a lying shill that folks cannot grasp the stupidity? Link In fairness, that the fake one, so he's just a clone-bot actor taking the bullets and is an idiot.

Fauci on his redacted email about a possible China lab leak: “The idea, I think, is quite far fetched that the Chinese deliberately engineered something so that they could kill themselves, as well as other people. I think that’s a bit far out, John."

US deployment of bio-labs around the world creates security dilemmas in vulnerable regions: observers

USA Today reported that since 2003, hundreds of incidents involving accidental contact with deadly pathogens have occurred in US bio-labs in the US and abroad. People who come in direct contact with the pathogens can become infected, and then spread a virus to communities and start an epidemic.

According to the report of the Korea Herald in April 2019, the Pentagon in May 2015 confirmed that a US' laboratory in Utah had "inadvertently" sent live anthrax samples to one of its military bases in South Korea.

edit on 3-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Metalcrack
a reply to: CrazyFox
As a devil's advocate (not implying you are wrong), Z-Pack displays some anti-viral capabilities. Early on, when they (Docs/Trump) promoted the combo of HCQ and z-pack, I was in disbelief, as I am very allergic to Z-Pack.

Z-pack is an antibiotic - specifically, a 5-day course of the antibiotic azithromycin.

Correct. There are studies on how it has anti-viral properties (which is why I mentioned it) . Reduces virus entry into cells among having a wide-range effect. This paper is a good read azythromycin paper

My mother takes one every other day, as prescribed by her wholistically inclined D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy), as an anti-inflammatory for a very long term lung issue. It's an off-label effect, and has been working for about two years, where nothing else had ever been long term effective.

She did have Covid, with very mild effects for a couple weeks. And she did get the jab twice, with mild tiredness and sore arm, a few months ago. She's 85 and had hysterectomy decades ago.
edit on America/Chicago603America/ChicagoThu, 03 Jun 2021 15:12:46 -05000320213 by Enderdog because: To add info

edit on America/Chicago603America/ChicagoThu, 03 Jun 2021 15:13:31 -05000320213 by Enderdog because: To add info

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join