It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Keep in mind she worked counter-intel. Note how many times she ends a statement/sentence with the word 'right'"

Training.

I remember several other dems well known for displaying same tactic.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From Naturalnews,com A final warning there appear to be hundreds of chinese drones, invisible to radar, video critical infrastructure and airbases:

Killer AI drone swarms..."to take out an entire city...Nuclear is obsolete!" "When you can find your enemy using metadata even by a hashtag."

"This short film is more than just speculation." - Stuart J. Russell, Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley.

Lockheed DEWs

U.S. Army Announced New Drone Swarm Would Be A Weapon Of Mass Destruction
www.youtube.com...

May 30, 2020, Donald Trump quote:

Donald Trump Speech Transcript at Kennedy Space Center After SpaceX NASA Launch

Some recent English translation bytes from that mysterious FL site

"Deterrence is simple in principle and a natural strategy to adopt. But when deterrence relies on new advanced weapons of which your adversaries ignores everything it is not so straightforward when it comes to implementation. We face both a conceptual and a practical challenge here. Should we come open and show the world our new weapons for deterrence to be effective, or should we keep silent and talking about extraterrestrials to covert our weapons? On the other hand, how effective is a strategy based on deterrence if our enemies don't know about our military capabilities?"

"Let's be clear on this: the aggressor must be confident that we, as a deterring state, have both the capability and will to carry out threats. That's why we support coming forward and show the world our paradigm-shifting vehicles. Once they know the many UAP they've witnessed, and the mesmerizing orbs they've seen over critical infrastructures, are just ours, they will surely get the message. That's the real disclosure. Yet, there are others who prefer to keep our weapons in the shadows and sell to the public the idea of UAP, UFOs, and the like, obviating the fact that in so doing they destroy deterrence altogether."

"there is a proactive role for consciousness in the establishment of physical reality, and we clearly accept the existence of physical anomalies in human/machine interactions as well as the reality of non-sensory acquisition of information. This obviously poses a problem for manned vehicles where on-board equipment is based on quantum computers and optoelectronics. In other words, if the operator's intention has an influence of the working condition of the hardware, then we need to either engineer a human being lacking any intentional ability, or we need to dispose of using manned vehicles."

Source: UAP and classified aerospace platforms

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: carewemust

pompeo sure has sounded a lot like a prosecutor not wanting to tip his hand for past year IMO.

Frustrating .

Can't blame a lawyer for lawyering.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"She looks like a freakin alien rat."

I'm not one to pick on someone's looks, but JEEBUS!

I'm not a reptilian/alien DNA subscriber but if there was a person who might could sway me, it'd be her.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Wow, can you imagine no twitter. Good thing we live in a free Country. Oh wait, nvm...

twitter.com...

edit on 4-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Today is the 17th anniversary of Killdozer Day

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
One thing that keeps itching my brain over the Faucci e-mails is the lost book deal. I even saw somebody somewhere question when did he have the time to write it during the "pandemic". Funny thing to me is, the same exact thing can be said about Cuomo. Has anyone looked at the publisher? I mean, did they use the same publisher? If so can we surmise it was a "reward"? Both were men that had the country hoodwinked and are having quite the fall from grace currently. Also both men had received book deals for their actions [or in reality lack of] during the pandemic. I find the parallels intriguing.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

The book deal is not a book deal.

They did not write the book. It was written for them.
The whole thing is a money laundering scam and reward for carrying out their orders.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The Longest Day...(17 hours)
aka 'D-Day'.

Important! In 2021, the longest day is June 20. This sun will Shine for more than 17 hours. Then follows the shortest night. Duration less than 7 hours.

2021-year.com...
edit on 4-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Now that was the real Demolition man! "God built me for this job"

Just a coincidence...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Not disagreeing at all with your statement, actually I don't think it go's far enough. Book deals have been a reoccurring theme from the Trump term. Big money for nothing's. Hell how many D politicians have gotten big money for book deals in the past? Have we ever seen any of those books amount to anything other than being cash cows for the "writers"?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) just released another 3,000 pages of Anthony Fauci's email

Press Release

Download

Media is propping up Fauci like they are propping up Gov. Cuomo.

Complicit media keeps backing crooked buddy after crooked buddy.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Anthony Patch, founder and editor of Entangled Magazine gave an interview where he talks about man-made viruses and he specifically mentions SARS Coronavirus. He theorizes that these viruses are made as a way to pressure people into demanding a vaccine. The purpose of the vaccine is to alter DNA. What stuck me about this interview is that he gave it in 2014. YouTube pulled it but it's been saved on other sites...

Genetic Manipulation Through Vaccines

January 2014 interview with Anthony Patch, founder of Entangled Magazine an insightful and revelatory digital publication focused on current advances and pronouncements in: Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Cryptocurrencies/Blockchain, Quantum Mechanics, DNA/RNA Modification.

lin k to video
edit on 4-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
I can't remember where I saw the statistic but I recall a graphic showing how many books these politicians/celebrities have actually sold on tehri book deals and in may cases they lost money. These book deals have been crooked for quite awhile.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A little old-time decoding (Who doesn't love the Classics?)...

"C before D" - Que
Keeping in line with Que Naval terminology:

C-Q-D

CQD in Morse code

CQD (transmitted in Morse code is one of the first distress signals adopted for radio use. On 7 January 1904 the Marconi International Marine Communication Company issued "Circular 57", which specified that, for the company's installations, beginning 1 February 1904 "the call to be given by ships in distress or in any way requiring assistance shall be 'C Q D' ".

en.wikipedia.org...

C-Q stood, originally, for 'SECU' (security)
Now, CQ stands for 'General Call'
D for 'Distress'

'C before D' might just refer to Cicada (Brood X) before 'D-Day' (June 6)...or, more likely, 'The Longest Day' of 2021 (Summer Solstice-June 20), which is 17 hrs. long...representing 'Dark to Light'.
edit on 4-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Gonna be a fun summer I tell u what

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sounds like a circular scam to keep each other in business, to rake in big $$$ for R&D. It's like the software viruses of the 90s and early 2000s with all the anti-virus (shell) companies. John McAfee and Norton were kings.
Now they're using biological viruses to alter human DNA given they have the human genome AND Global Virome databases the sky is no longer the limit. On the mil/intel DARPA/Tavistock/Kurzweil-AI Quantum powered realm this perhaps feeds into the eugenics rabbit hole and more so the transhumanism/hybrid projects. The sheeple population are just the early pioneer guinea pigs of artificial evolution. In 10-20 years we'll probably find ourselves in a Blade Runner scenario due to mad scientists with unlimited black funding.

Giselian viruses and the evolutionary bridge - which led me to a question of...Could vaccines or a bite from a Gain of Function mosquito deliver a managed affect/alter the glial cells of the brain?

Japanese encephalitis is a viral brain infection that's spread through mosquito bites. It's most common in rural areas in southeast Asia, the Pacific islands and the Far East, but is very rare in travellers.

Emails obtained through a freedom of Information request by U.S.–based Prickly Research reveal that the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has given approximately $100 million for gene drive research, $35 million more than previously reported 2, making them likely the largest single funder of gene drive research on the planet 3. The emails also reveal that DARPA either funds or co-ordinates with almost all major players working on gene drive development as well as the key holders of patents on CRISPR gene editing technology.

Secret Military Study draws in Monsanto: The emails reveal that the secretive JASON group of military advisors produced a classified study on gene drive this year (2017). The report was commissioned following an earlier classified 2016 JASON report on “genome editing” that has not previously been publicly reported on although it “received considerable attention among various agencies of the U.S. government.”

Mega load of sources at The Gene Drive Files

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
When the Goebbels world propaganda outlets like Reuters says the risk is low, have your go bag ready just in case and run for the hills.

Explainer: So far, low risk of human spread of H10N3 bird flu

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join