It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
As we all know, finding unbiased journalism is quite difficult anymore. Most of what is spewed by the MSM is hugely biased in favor of the progressive, globalist agenda. And the MSM has entire herds of sacred cattle which they absolutely refuse to view with a critical eye.

"Newspapers" like the UK's Daily Express leave a lot to be desired; many of their articles bear hallmarks of ignorance on the part of the article's author, or just sloppy "journalism".

But there are gems hidden in the rough. The following take on the UK-Germany relationship will likely -never- be mentioned in the MSM, but gritty truth be here:

Retaining a realistic outlook is NOT optional

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

News outlets with the most invested in propping up Fauci, are supporting his defense, and finding "good" e-mails to reference in the e-mail dumps being published.

1 example: www.cnn.com...

🤪

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

News outlets with the most invested in propping up Fauci, are supporting his defense, and finding "good" e-mails to reference in the e-mail dumps being published.

🤪

Sounds like Fauci may have to follow the science of Scapegoats.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

🤪

Sounds like Fauci may have to follow the science of Scapegoats.

Cheers

Lots of denying, backtracking, and other contortions to avoid being brought up on "crimes against humanity" charges. It sounds like Fauci was involved in death threats that were made to CDC Director Robert Redfield last year.

Testifying before Congress in July 2020, Redfield confirmed medical professionals and institutions were faking Covid-19 deaths, to get government Cares Act Covid-19 dollars.

He also stated that Covid-19 most likely was formulated in the Wuhan Lab.

The MSM totally 100% absolutely ignored Redfield's testimony from that day....like it never happened.

But he started getting death threats from certain Scientists. He will not say who they were. But we can assume from the Fauci e-mail redaction codes that Fauci was one of the scientists making the threats.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure I'd jump to the conclusion that fauxxi was involved with death threats.

(Not sure if that was intention)

But it certainly looks like he may have been communicating with those that were.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
For the Tunnel explosions and collapsed DUMBs crowd:

The 300 feet wide and 60ft deep sinkhole appeared in a field in Santa Maria Zacatepec, state of Puebla, on Saturday.

Speaking to El Sol de Mexico, Magdalena Sánchez, one of the owners said that she heard a loud bang like thunder before seeing the sinkhole.

Cheers

The hits in underground tunnels seemingly is turning out to be something there to it. hmmmm

Very interesting. I pray we are seeing someone might actually be saving the people from a living hell.

edit on 4-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From Naturalnews,com A final warning there appear to be hundreds of chinese drones, invisible to radar, video critical infrastructure and airbases:

Today's Situation Update presents two bombshell stories, both pointing to the increasingly irrefutable fact that we are living in a state of war right now, and America is being relentlessly attacked by communist China ... Today we have the bizarre story about a highly customized stealth drone spotted over the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, AZ. This drone is invisible to air traffic control radar and couldn't even be seen with night vision goggles, reportedly. It was somehow spotted by a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) helicopter, which was joined by a Tucson Police helicopter to try to chase down the drone. It evaded them both with high speed maneuvers, climbing to 14,000 feet, then vanishing. Before fleeing the area, the quadcopter drone -- described as 5 feet in length and 3 feet wide -- was monitoring critical US energy infrastructure as well as Air Force Base operations, including fighter jet runways. ...

I reached out to several of my contacts who are current or former military, and I was told that they believe this drone is a communist China stealth surveillance drone. It appears to be capable of long-range flight with high speed maneuvers, and it carries a thermal camera to see through fog and clouds while conducting secret observation missions on US strategic assets (such as pipelines, oil refineries, military bases, etc.). Importantly, these drones can be outfitted with several hundred pounds of high explosives and transformed into "kamikazee drones" that are essentially armed cruise missiles. Since they avoid any radar signature, they can slam right into any intended target, and the U.S. military has zero defense against these kamikazee drones. They can also be launched from Mexico, then flown into U.S. airspace and activated there. My contacts believe there are hundreds of such drones operating right now in U.S. air space

Video update at the link.

Disconcerting - For Sure

Some Chinese-Made Drones Cleared By Pentagon For U.S. Government Use - JUNE 2, 2021

There are growing fears about potential backdoor exploits being integrated into the electronic components of various Chinese-made products, including reports about computer chips that may have been tampered with. This, in turn, has led many U.S. lawmakers and military leaders to raise questions about whether drones manufactured in China might be used to transfer sensitive data from inside the United States to that country's intelligence agencies or the People's Liberation Army (PLA). DJI, based in China's Shenzhen province, produces some 80% of the world’s commercial drones, and many of these end up in the fleets of U.S. government agencies and departments. Nearly every list of best-selling or best-performing drones ranks DJI models among the top, if not the top across the board......

FLASHBACK FEBRUARY 24, 2020

Internal Air Force Emails Show Confusion And Concern Over Colorado's Mystery Drones

....Despite the large effort and the mobilization of Colorado's infrared camera-equipped aircraft, nothing conclusive was identified and, to date, no one has come forward to claim responsibility for the drone activities. That doesn’t mean that the case is closed, however.

Douglas D. Johnson, a volunteer researcher operating in affiliation with the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU), recently obtained emails through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) which catalog the internal communications of the public affairs office at F.E. Warren and the 90th Security Forces Group regarding the spate of drone sightings. The 90th Security Forces Group provides security both for F.E. Warren and the 150 Minuteman III Intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) operated by the 90th Missile Wing.

The heavily redacted emails can be read in their entirety here.........

FBI investigating mysterious drones over Colorado

Manned Fighter Flew Closest Ever to an Autonomous Aircraft, and No One Noticed - May 2021

We’re getting dangerously close to the moment when aircraft with pilots on board will be fighting alongside drones. And we don’t mean those "dumb" drones that still need a pilot, even if miles away, to go about their business. No, we’re talking about AI drones, the kind that can make decisions on their own.....

edit on 642021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Please don't give the bird face network any more ideas.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Deep thought on mirrors pq pb bd think carnival fun house.
Russia summit thoughts Kamala goes, Joe back in his basement, others in my head but not formulated enough to share yet maybe after work maybe after summit.
a reply to: onehuman

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Based on Redfield's body language and shaky speech during his Congressional testimony,

I can hear Fauci telling a fellow crooked doctor/scientist, "Redfield is a spineless creampuff. Just lob a couple of threats his way, and he'll tone down his statements."

We know from the 2020 election how THREATS are Democrat's #1 Tool for getting what they want.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Based on Redfield's body language and shaky speech during his Congressional testimony,

I can hear Fauci telling a fellow crooked doctor/scientist, "Redfield is a spineless creampuff. Just lob a couple of threats his way, and he'll tone down his statements."

We know from the 2020 election how THREATS are Democrat's #1 Tool for getting what they want.

Agree entirely.

But beware of traps that may later bring ridicule to benefit dems.

Advise being very careful.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL.

Maybe that's why nutjob Fauci advocated wearing 2 masks. They can be worn high and low on the face at the same time, when need be.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I actually believe red is trained spy based on that performance.

See brennan caught off guard during past hearing, and his masterful dunce performance.

Training.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm not good with statements that can mean several things. You should be less cryptic. Don't be like Redfield, lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Justoneman

My wife and both kids had the jab, I did not and do not plan on it. My son had his first jab a few weeks ago and I just got a bad cold this past weekend. Did get a PCR test which was negative for COVID.

Now my son is sick with a cold. I was very concerned about the shedding issues that I have seen reported and my illness began about 10 days after his first shot. My wife is in the Biotech field and arguing with her about the vaccine is a pointless exercise. I haven’t been sick since the end of 2019 and haven’t been around any sick people that I know of.

Being in Environmental health my fellow work mates are all over the place on this. It is hilarious. I try not to offend but if you know me, I say the truth as I see it politely. It is all I can do.
blessings

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I'm not good with statements that can mean several things. You should be less cryptic. Don't be like Redfield, lol.

"You should be less cryptic"

Isn't always possible.

ETA:

We don't know everything.

And know it isn't over yet.

So why didn't dems put up much of a fight to hide fauxxi emails?

Spidy senses a trap.

edit on 4-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Maybe they want to throw Fauci under the bus, to protect the powers controlling Joe Biden/America?

BTW, speaking of the "controllers"...from Mike Pompeo yesterday.

"To hear Fauci this morning talk about how the Chinese have an interest in us discovering what happened is just crazy talk. The Chinese have a deep interest in covering it up. They have done so pretty darn effectively," he said.

Fauci, 80, voiced "the exact same theories that the Chinese Communist Party has presented for over a year now," said Pompeo, adding that such corollaries appear ill-timed:

"He implies good faith for the Chinese Communist Party: We are on the 32nd anniversary of the Tiananmen Square [incident] For Dr. Fauci to go out and think the CCP cared that there were people in Wuhan who were dying… is just naïve beyond all possible imagination."

Like Trump, Pompeo knew/knows of Fauci's ties to Communist China. It's now being investigated, which is why they can't say anything specific. But Pompeo keeps walking right up to the edge.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Agree 100% on pompeo.

I think he 'knows' everything.

I just don't know what 'everything' is yet.

ETA:

pompeo sure has sounded a lot like a prosecutor not wanting to tip his hand for past year IMO.

Frustrating .

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: crankyoldman
This part...

"In retrospect, the vaccine is saving the world. Then, I placed the greatest bet in history. We ordered billions of dollars’ worth of vaccines before we knew it even worked. Had that not been done, our wonderful vaccines would not have been administered until October of this year. No one would’ve had the shot that has now saved the world and millions of lives!"

Is going to come back and bite DJT in the bum......

Maybe, but... there is also this -

He isn't a Doctor (as the radical leftists always gleefully point out).

What if the actual truth comes out?

It could be that he is simply letting them dig their own graves, and when that truth does come out, and he starts another operation warp speed to find a cure for the ills caused by the jabs, and also releases all of the suppressed medical miracles - cures for cancer and others - while at the same time dismantling the NIH, the FDA, and all associated evils that make up the medical mafia (the medical pharmaceutical industrial complex).

He trusted them, just like almost everyone else, but then, he ends up revealing - and consequently destroying - them, and ultimately leads the way to undoing as much of the damage as possible.

Either that, or, like a few have said, he was controlled opposition to smoke us all out.

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join