It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Good morning and day to all! Sometimes it pays to be the [T]o[UR]tise [N]ot the h[UP]re. Had a Quick idea. Well, we do some pretty good vetting around here as far as making sure something is of substance, adds up to overall map, to connect the dots. Would it stand unreasonable to submit these threads to different jurisdictions for the various crimes against humanity. Well if that were to come to be possible and if it would hold some weight. We would need to summarize and go back over each edition to the catalogue. Rel, I know you helped me with downloading on drop box. I think I have thread 1 through 32. Need to check. But if anyone would be interested in possibly help comb back through these threads? At the end of the day, we are all Q.

If you sort of paint the web of the freedom fighters. It's set up like March madness :[Brackets] and [Jackets]. Between The freedom rally in Texas recently with Sydney Powell. Then the rally coming up in North Carolina. I feel Lin Wood/ Jarrin Jackson are another angle to attack this election information war. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz speaking in Arizon about the audits. There are so many angles to attack the D.5. Gang of 8 Tentacles. Gamer Theory with confusion information tactics. We need to unite on all fronts to truly get to the bottom of everything. Including the covid fraud nonsense, election fraud interference, child sex trafficking , out of control banking establishment, etc. There are more than one way to cat.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sorry for the sources requesting membership. Unable to make that right.

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
For some reason Telegram won't let me open the media unless I have an account

The Jesus freak if you will, was honestly asking mask wearers why did they follow orders on this cold virus they didn't know how many died.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The problem for them is they can't win . People want the dollar and there are tons of people who have been waiting for their gold to catch up to the real value. The prepared are going to flourish. Many have been prepping for just such a day. Stock market is still the best bet. Average from inception counting the losses are 12% per year. Diversity is your friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) just released another 3,000 pages of Anthony Fauci's email

Press Release

Download

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: crankyoldman
This part...

In retrospect, the vaccine is saving the world. Then, I placed the greatest bet in history. We ordered billions of dollars’ worth of vaccines before we knew it even worked. Had that not been done, our wonderful vaccines would not have been administered until October of this year. No one would’ve had the shot that has now saved the world and millions of lives!

Is going to come back and bite DJT in the bum......

Rainbows
Jane

yep, quite possibly. He isn't a scientist telling us this. The advisors were not worthy were they? He "Followed Dr Fauci and the science " best I can tell. That is all he could do at that point. So, maybe he will deserve a pass for trying to follow the official "science".

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Here is unelected technocrat Jeremy Farrar of the Wellcome Trust instructing Vallance, Fauci in the US, Drosten in Germany what can be said in public in February 2020. Note the Wellcome Trust is very focused on selling vaccines.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Interesting tweet from Dan Scavino

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Goes along with this screen grab I ran across a bit ago

Have to say for me personally, - Seeing is Believing - & not talking about the screen grab lol

Definition of seeing is believing

—used to say that when something unlikely is witnessed, the truth of its occurrence or existence can no longer be doubted
TGIF

edit on 642021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
June 4th - 2021 -- TikTok is changing its privacy policy in the US so it can harvest users' faces, voiceprints and other biometric data

TikTok quietly changed its US privacy policy this week to notify users it may start collecting 'faceprint and voiceprint' and other biometric data.

The app did not specify what the data would be used for but said it would ask for permission first, 'where required by law.'

The update comes just three months after TikTok paid more than $90 million to settle a class-action lawsuit claiming it secretly recorded millions of members' facial features and other biomarkers.....

'But what happens when your biometrics are hacked? You can't change your voice; you can't replace your eyes and you can't reset your fingerprints. Those things are constant, permanent and contain genetic data that is unique to you.'..

FLASHBACK July 2020
Is TikTok Spying On You For China?

The relentless pressure on TikTok ramped up further this week, with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo again claiming user data is sent to China. “It’s not possible to have your personal information flow across a Chinese server,” he warned during a British media interview, without that data “ending up in the hands of the Chinese Communist Party,” which he characterized as an “evil empire.” TikTok is firmly in the sights of the Trump administration, and they’re not letting up.

But now, as TikTok continues to deny U.S. accusations of data mishandling, of it bowing to pressure from Beijing, a new report from the cyber experts at ProtonMail has called those denials into question. “Beware,” it warns, “the social media giant not only collects troves of personal data on you, but also cooperates with the CCP, extending China’s surveillance and censorship reach beyond its borders.”......

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

JUST IN - China accuses the U.S. and Japan of running a secret biological warfare development program.

clip

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

JUST IN - China accuses the U.S. and Japan of running a secret biological warfare development program.

clip

US-linked Chinese military scientist filed patent for COVID vaccine just after contagion emerged: report

A Chinese Communist Party military scientist who got funding from the National Institutes of Health filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine in February last year — raising fears the shot was being studied even before the pandemic became public, according to a new report.

Zhou Yusen, a decorated military scientist for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) who worked alongside the Wuhan Institute of Virology as well as US scientists, filed a patent on Feb. 24 2020, according to documents obtained by The Australian.

The patent — lodged by the “Institute of Military Medicine, Academy of Military Sciences of the PLA” — was filed just five weeks after China admitted there was human-to-human transmission of the virus, and months before Zhou died under mysterious circumstances, the report noted......

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Jill Biden, Anthony Fauci to Appear on ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan’ Amid Coronavirus Email Scandal

During the episode of Live with Kelly and Ryan, Jill Biden and Fauci will sit down with hosts Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest to talk about “the progress that the country has made against the pandemic,” and “the widening scope of vaccination efforts in the U.S.,” according to a press release from the show.

Ripa and Seacrest are also both listed as participants in the Department of Health and Human Services’ “We Can Do This: Live” series, which pairs “medical experts with prominent influencers and organizations with large social followings” to promote information that will help the public “feel confident about receiving the vaccine.”

Last month, Jill Biden praised Fauci as an “American hero” while the two visited the Children’s National Hospital in Washington, D.C. to promote coronavirus vaccines for children.

“Did you meet our American hero here?” the first lady asked the crowd as she held Fauci’s arm.

No, just no

edit on 4-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

clip

US-linked Chinese military scientist filed patent for COVID vaccine just after contagion emerged: report

A Chinese Communist Party military scientist who got funding from the National Institutes of Health filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine in February last year — raising fears the shot was being studied even before the pandemic became public, according to a new report.

Zhou Yusen, a decorated military scientist for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) who worked alongside the Wuhan Institute of Virology as well as US scientists, filed a patent on Feb. 24 2020, according to documents obtained by The Australian.

The patent — lodged by the “Institute of Military Medicine, Academy of Military Sciences of the PLA” — was filed just five weeks after China admitted there was human-to-human transmission of the virus, and months before Zhou died under mysterious circumstances, the report noted......

At least in the US, you cannot patent something naturally occurring. Just say'n.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There is a new hit piece out it was garbage took link down because I did not want to promote any hits and you have to be a member blah blah
Sigh where do we go from here.

edit on 4-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: Removing trash while I have time

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Vaccines aren’t naturally occurring, just say’n.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Why are you mad cranky?

The failure is so complete and spectacular.

A sight to behold

edit on 6 4 2021 by dashen because: QqQ

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Newsmax girl...

@EmeraldRobinson
The person most responsible for unleashing the Fauci fraud on America is @OliviaTroye who was VP Pence's "COVID advisor."

In a recent article, Troye explains how her job was to misinform the Trump Admin at every turn. In Sept. 2020 @OliviaTroye was fired by Trump Admin after someone finally figured out she was another NeverTrumper on Pence's team. Almost the next day, Troye started an anti-GOP org. Then she publicly voted for Biden. While claiming to be a Republican.

How the Trump Administration Twisted Coronavirus Intelligence by Olivia of Troye.

So the lab leak theory remained popular in the vice president’s office. When I raised the fact that the theory still had not been corroborated by the intelligence community, Pence’s chief of staff, Marc Short, told me that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo “disagreed.” I warned Short of the risks of politicizing intelligence, and ultimately CIA Director Gina Haspel intervened to defend the integrity of the intelligence community and insulate it from political pressure.

If any of that is true I'd like to hear Gina's side of the story.

Olivia Troye is a former career intelligence professional who served as Vice President Mike Pence’s Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Advisor, as well as his lead staffer on the White House Coronavirus Task Force. She is now director of the Republican Accountability Project.

Also worked counterintelligence for DOE, Staunch anti-Trumper, resigned from the White House in August 2020, endorsed Biden and joined the National Insurance Crime Bureau as vice president of strategy, policy, and plans. She looks like a freakin alien rat.

Received her MA from...

PBS interview with Olivia Troye on her time in the White House with DJT and Pence. Transcript is linked directly to the video...click anywhere in the desired text to hear her words. Whoa, a woman scorned. No kind words for Trump at all and all praise to savior Biden. If all those fiery accusations and negativity toward Trump is true then DJT could run as a Democrat.
Trump and the Republican Establishment

Keep in mind she worked counter-intel. Note how many times she ends a statement/sentence with the word "right?" over and over. Around 70 times in the 56 min interview.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Keep in mind she worked counter-intel. Note how many times she ends a statement/sentence with the word "right?" over and over. Around 70 times in the 56 min interview.

The above bothers me (Enough to correct the notion) talking about the Whitmer Plot - Just to set it straight - as the Lady definitely is running counterintelligence against We The People .. and also particularly for anyone devoid of facts that still believes it was a Trump Supporters going after Whitmer ....Again

And the Whitmer kidnappers disappear suddenly from the news cycle

....BLM AND ANTIFA TIES.....
While Governor Whitmer said the plotters heard Trump’s words as a “rallying cry,” WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE, it turns out they were either indifferent towards any party or hated Trump.

The left continues to call them white supremacists, but they are only correct about the ‘white’ part. They were supportive of minorities and wanted them to join with them according to their social media posts.

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join