It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
It's NBC .... of course there is a spin on it . ... but the statistics show the MSM bombardment maybe boomeranging on them

Study: Nearly one-in-five Americans believe QAnon conspiracy theories

Washington, we have a problem — politically, informationally and societally — when 15 percent of Americans agree with the QAnon statement that the U.S. government, media and financial worlds “are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation.”

Or when 20 percent agree with this statement: “There is a storm coming soon that will sweep away the elites in power and restore the rightful leaders.”

Or when another 15 percent agree that “Because things have gotten so far off track, true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country.”
It’s hard to call something fringe when approximately one-in-five Americans believe these statements, especially one that true patriots “may have to resort to violence” to save the country

Spring 2020: 10 of 10 Americans believe The Rona came from a wetmarket (10/10 don't know what a wet market is)

Fall of 2020: 10/10 Americans believe The Rona did not come from Wuhan China or a lab and saying so is racist.

Spring of 2021: 5/10 Americans are not sure where The Rona came from.

Summer of 2021: 10/10 Americans now believe The Rona came from a bioweapon Wuhan lab.

(I'd do russia collusion, Ukraine, but that'd take four years).

Common Denominator: teeeveee.

Conclusion: 10/10 Americans don't think for themselves and will follow their leader - the enMedia.

Also, 10/10 Americans think the media is lying to them, but still watch the media every. single. day., while complaining about the lying.
edit on 27-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

@tomselliott
Biden Covid adviser @ZekeEmanuel dismisses the importance of investigating China's role in unleashing the virus: "The real issue is not how did this happen, the real issue is how do we protect ourselves from the next pandemic"

Effin kidding me! Zeke, architect of O-care, oncologist, bioethicist and brother of Rahm Emanuel (never let a good crisis go to waste) is the Vice Provost for Global Initiatives at the University of Pennsylvania and chair of the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy. Cancer research is gain of function research for genetics.

Zeke: Why I Hope to Die at 75 - "An argument that society and families—and you—will be better off if nature takes its course swiftly and promptly."

It's not the first domino that fell, it's the last.

I like your domino analogy. The question I ask is who toppled the first domino...

These people need to pay a pound of flesh.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Since DynCorp was brought up again, I found some related data. I haven't taken the time to pour over it and verify, yet but I'll post it here, anyway. If anyone's interested they can read it at their own leisure. If any of this info is to be believed, in a nutshell, at the present moment, the entire globe is one, giant concentration camp and we are all in it. The biggest mistake people make is thinking that the atrocities of the past could never happen in the present day because.. people would just never let that happen, again.

History repeats itself. Not 'history can repeat itself.' History will repeat itself. In this realm it has no other choice but to do so

This paper is dated 2010:

DynCorp, The NSA, & Nano Technology Conspire to Robotize Humanity

This paper will show strong evidence that DynCorp International is the driving force behind the manufacturing of weaponized viruses such as the “Novel H1N1”, and will also expose the true agenda behind their desire to vaccinate the world.   The evidence shows that DynCorp is responsible for the creation of these viruses at Ft. Detrick Maryland,  the placing of nano-RFID chips into the virus’ vaccine needles, and finally, the expansion of multiple new and immensely powerful TRACKING COMPUTERS for the NSA to implement the “final solution” and quite literally, to control and subjugate the entire world.  It literally follows this “B.A.N.G.” formula --- Bits (super-computers) control Atoms (nano-chips) which control Neurons (human mind control) which control Genes (Nazi Eugenics (4)). Make no mistake, the TECHNOLOGY TO COMPLETELY PROGRAM AND EVEN BUILD HUMANS IN THE LAB EXISTS AND IS BEING UTILIZED TODAY. 

educate-yourself.org/cn/ottdyncorpunholytrinity21feb10.shtml
edit on 27-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank God and lets pray it stays that way for you and yours.

Blessings.

originally posted by: MayRenee
We're in the USA, apparently she got pregnant right after she got her vaccinations[, also, my niece was vaxxed while pregnant. Baby has come and both are fine. She was vaxxed early due to her work.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MayRenee
Must be a UK thing then, but we are not vaccinating pregnant women, or women of childbearing age (if they chose not to have one). But pregnant women are an absolute no, no.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for ruining my day.
JK Pretty scary stuff nano-robots secret filming me. Someone who is warned can take defensive measures. I live with a cyborg, good to know
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Lava influx coming

Volcanoes are destructive or cleansing?

edit on 27-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This too has a meaning that will have to be understood later. I too don't get it. I do feel he was proud of getting it out so fast because the important thing was the people wanting action on it and we did get action on it.
That it is dangerous at the least and probably much worse does come with it being voluntary, for now.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman
MelQ has a few good connects here.

Maybe I missed something along the way, but I am puzzled.

On the one hand, DJT has taken credit for the Operation Warp Speed rapid development and distribution of the vaccine. He seems to consider it a huge success, saying Covid numbers are falling and suggesting it is “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

On the other hand, many here, as well as on numerous other websites, consider the vaccine to be, at best, a risky and unnecessary unknown, and, at worst, a very damaging substance or even a tool of depopulation.

The two positions are not compatible. Someone is way off-base.

Does DJT really support the vaccine so unconditionally?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We have a New Whistle blower that has come forward and spoken to the Veritas Project...
Only 10 minutes and worth the listen:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why Did the Media Turn On Bill Gates?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
e·pis·te·mol·o·gy
/əˌpistəˈmäləjē/

noun PHILOSOPHY
the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemology

Nearly all debates in epistemology are in some way related to knowledge. Most generally, "knowledge" is a familiarity, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, which might include facts (propositional knowledge), skills (procedural knowledge), or objects (acquaintance knowledge). Philosophers tend to draw an important distinction between three different senses of "knowing" something: "knowing that" (knowing the truth of propositions), "knowing how" (understanding how to perform certain actions), and "knowing by acquaintance" (directly perceiving an object, being familiar with it, or otherwise coming into contact with it).[17]

edit on 27-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Senate Preparing $10 Billion Bailout Fund for Jeff Bezos Space Firm

Now that Jeff Bezos’s space flight company Blue Origin has lost a multibillion contract to Elon Musk’s SpaceX, Congress is prepping the ground for Bezos to win a contract anyway, ordering NASA to make not one but two awards.

The order would come through the Endless Frontier Act, a bill to beef up resources for science and technology research that’s being debated on the Senate floor this week. An amendment was added to that legislation by Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Wash., to hand over $10 billion to NASA — money that most likely would go to Blue Origin, a company that’s headquartered in Cantwell’s home state.

Meanwhile...🤡

twitter.com...

Bond is now owned by a Bond villain.

this could be a thread of its own.
$10 billion?
WOWZER!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yes, but the "elites" are doing a very poor and sloppy job for having guidance from ET.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: HUNTER BIDEN Admits on Audio He Smoked Crack With DC Mayor Marion Barry – Intel Agencies Covered This Up

Hunter Biden: “You know what? I actually smoked crack with Marion Barry, I swear to F–king god.”

Unidentified man: “Jesus.”

Hunter Biden: “Over in Georgetown he used to go to a place right next the guards, and I was a sophomore I guess, do you know when that happened? He could come and drink, I mean late-late… and I would go to the bathroom… but anyway.”

Unidentified man: “Huh?”

DC Mayor Marion Crackhead Barry.

It just keeps getting better and better every minute of everyday.

edit on 27-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Like the Buddha said, if you want the feeling of elation, wear chains.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Trans-phobic
Bill to become Billi

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Trump was caught between a rock and a hard place if he didn’t push to get the vaccine out they would have allowed the virus to shut down the world for several years. By that time things would be so desperate for businesses and families, people and the masses relying on the government would do just about anything to get back to normal. By getting the vaccine out it forced the DS hand faster than they wanted and as a result you see the flood of items Biden and Co are pushing to keep the narrative going.

Trump helped push the vaccine companies to make a good product, he wasn’t in the lab making it. I took his stance as the vaccine is there if you want it but it shouldn’t be forced. If what we are seeing turns out to be true and the vaccine is really a terrible thing who does the blame fall on, Trump or those companies?

He really was in a no win situation and by backing the vaccine I think he shows trust in those manufacturers. Again, if they willingly created a vaccine that was meant to intentionally harm people I think that is on them not Trump. It is possible there are other motives behind it such as Med Beds or other healthcare items, it could be. I think we will find out before winter

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

Donald J. Trump
1:12pm May 27, 2021

Breaking News! Massive numbers of dead people “voted” in the 2020 Presidential Election, far greater than anyone has known or seen before. Some of these “dead people” even applied for an application to vote. This is just one of the many fraudulent aspects of the 2020 Presidential Election. People are just now beginning to understand!

10:48am May 27, 2021

With Memorial Day Weekend coming up, tomorrow people start driving in the biggest automobile days of the year. I’m sorry to say the gasoline prices that you will be confronted with are far higher than they were just a short number of months ago where we had gasoline under $2 a gallon. Remember as you’re watching the meter tick, and your dollars pile up, how great of a job Donald Trump did as President. Soon Russia and the Middle East will be making a fortune on oil, and you will be saying how good it was to have me as your President. Wasn’t it great to be energy independent, but we are energy independent no more. Shame, shame, shame. Other than that, have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

good correction on wall of text problem, now do timestamps.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

LOL! Someone went alittle overboard with the moobs.

I've hiked all over Mt St. Helens. Pic I took several years ago.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interestingly here in the UK yesterday, one Dominic Cummings gave a monumental 7 hour 'evidence' at a select committee hearing. I didn't watch it all due to work, but caught the beginning and the end.
The part that got me at the beginning was him talking about Gain of Function and Fauci's involvement!
His evidence against our Health Secretary Matt Hancock was damning.
Repercussions today in House of Commons.
Rainbows
Jane

I've not long emailed Boris asking for a 1 to 1 on "live tv" with him, Matt Hancock and Dominic Cummings (is that 1 to 3?)

For the record...pregnant women in UK are actually currently getting vaccinated. I know this because I know somebody very well that books the vaccines. I agree with none of it.

Quite clearly It's a soft coup by cummings and gove and maybe hanjob oh hancock himself.

Nothing is what it seems but you know that anyway.

So many have come and gone since October 2017....., Creep come back, Corvette...come on man!! Where's Trillium? Im the goat where you hiding ? Grambler put the you tube mic down and step back in? Interupt? Where you gone? So on and on.

Cherokee, so wise beyond you years, I mean that in the nicest possible way. Mountain too. Southern gift where you gone?

I should get om topic with KU...I'm 150% certain that Q will drop again, remember that canadian mason?

Love to all.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Volcano's sends the finished product to the surface after the Earth processes the debris sucked down into the layers.
The magma is likely following the new magnetic pole and shifts in time with the magnetic pole slip.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Thanks for ruining my day.
JK Pretty scary stuff nano-robots secret filming me. Someone who is warned can take defensive measures. I live with a cyborg, good to know
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Lava influx coming

Volcanoes are destructive or cleansing?

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join