It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

You're so right about the mindset of Democrats and their media lapdogs. Nancy Pelosi echoed other Democrats when she said last year that their party never lets a "good crises" go to waste. Both Democrat and Republican leaders are (for the most part) totally disgusting, but for different reasons.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

"Does DJT really support the vaccine so unconditionally? "

Here's a perspective:

Trump's response to the Wuhan flu was so misrepresented by the dems and the media, he was made to look like a fool with the bleach drinking and light rods, then he mentioned remedesvir and hydroxychloroquine; all of which actually have merit but certainly not the way the media portrayed it. The media is controlled, as we know and they needed the googoobs of money being paid to them for ad space from Big Pharma.

Trump shutdown air travel and was called names (the dems and media are good at that). Then Trump got the Wuhan flu, SURVIVED !!!! (omgosh, impossible!!!) and shared his experience and meds w/ his peeps and was completely downplayed. Also, Melania got it and told folks via the WhiteHouse website that she was resting and eating well, no medication! Trump did not want people to be afraid but the media and the dems beat the horse vociferously.

I feel Trump was presenting an example; it was the best he could do. He criticize China and was accused of fomenting Asian hate. After that, he had to pick his wars and you know, they have been coming at him from all directions since he announced his run for the presidency.

These people are incredibly manipulative and are committed to doing no good. On the other hand, I truly believe that DJT has prayed in hopes that people won't take the vaccine...

That's how I see it, anyway.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens%27s_razor

Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor expressed by writer Christopher Hitchens. It says that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim; if this burden is not met, then the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it.

Hitchens has phrased the razor in writing as "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

Yes, you need to take that to heart.

Note the part where it says "the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim." Not, "the burden of proof lies with the one making "the extraordinary" claims" like you were saying before. But any claim, whether that claim is affirmative or negative. Saying, "aliens absolutely do not exist" is equally as erroneous as "aliens absolutely do exist."

This is why it is important for the sake of honest discussion to qualify your opinions as opinions and not certain facts. Especially when you are trying to claim with authority something does not exist. Such a statement is impossible to prove.

I tried explaining this concept at least half a dozen times. I don't understand what the holdup is with it. It's been like 72 hours now.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hey, my 10,000th post!

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Here's a fun one.

Dan Scavino posted this to Twitter. It's from Babylon Bee.

Dr. Fauci Get in Heated Debate With 17 Previous Versions of Himself

babylonbee.com...

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

The older I get the more I am unable to deal with idiots.

We are not born smart, we have to learn to discern facts from opinions.

It has been demonstrated many times ... but perhaps this will explain my POV.

I am just sick and tired of idiots.

P

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I don't think Trump supports the vaccine at all. In fact, he said he will not be taking it because he "doesn't think it's wise to put the bad stuff into your body deliberately." Same approach he took with the masks, actually. He said people should make that decision for themselves and that he himself wouldn't be wearing one. He said something like, "can you imagine it? Me as a leader walking around wearing a mask all the time" and then sorta dismissed the notion as foolishness.

I believe he developed the vaccine quickly because that was what was expected of a man in his position. Notice that he himself delegated the responsibility to the Vice President. That was a wise decision, imo. I mean, after all, Mike Pence has more leadership (Government) experience than Trump does and is acclaimed for his handling of medical policy in particular back in the state of Indiana. Pence was a very highly qualified person to lead the task force and the vaccine development. For his part, Trump did a good job in removing the necessary red tape to have a vaccine developed as quickly as it was, but also was unequivocal about his own reluctance towards vaccines in general.

At th end of the day, if he hadn't developed the vaccine he would have been considered derelict in his duties as POTUS. Also, it isn't for the Government to tell people what to do regarding medical experimentation (which is what the vaccine is). We executed Nazis for that stuff.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Just let it go then.

Let me know when you have some proof...of anything.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You're the one that keeps bringing it up, man. And I never made any claims. That was you. It's like you're missing the point deliberately or something. In fact, I think you are being deliberately obtuse. I say that because I don't think you're dumb or anything like that. So I guess I will let it go. I don't have any intentions of discussing anything with someone who is dishonest. Have a good one.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman
MelQ has a few good connects here.

Maybe I missed something along the way, but I am puzzled.

On the one hand, DJT has taken credit for the Operation Warp Speed rapid development and distribution of the vaccine.

Does DJT really support the vaccine so unconditionally?

That has bugged me from the start, but one year ago he probably did trust in vaccines & the health officials. Perhaps there is more to "Operation Warp Speed" than meets the eye.

During an interview with the Wall Street Journal published last Friday, the “captain” of Operation Warp Speed, career Big Pharma executive Moncef Slaoui, confirmed that the millions of Americans who are set to receive the project’s Covid-19 vaccine will be monitored via “incredibly precise . . . tracking systems” that will “ensure that patients each get two doses of the same vaccine and to monitor them for adverse health effects.” Slaoui also noted that tech giants Google and Oracle have been contracted as part of this “tracking system” but did not specify their exact roles beyond helping to “collect and track vaccine data.”

The use of pharmacovigilance on those who receive the vaccine is also mentioned in the official Warp Speed “infographic,” [PDF] which states that monitoring will be done in cooperation with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC) and will involve “24 month post-trial monitoring for adverse effects.”

In a separate part of that same document, OWS describes one of its “four key tenets” as “traceability,” which has three goals: to “confirm which of the approved vaccines were administered regardless of location (private/public)”; to send a “reminder to return for second dose”; and to “administer the correct second dose.”

The total-surveillance agenda that began with TIA and that has been resurrected through Warp Speed predated Covid-19 by decades. Its architects and proponents have worked to justify these extreme and invasive surveillance programs by marketing this agenda as the “solution” to whatever Americans are most afraid of at any given time. It has very little to do with “public health” and everything to do with total control.
Google & Oracle to Monitor Americans Who Get Warp Speed’s Covid-19 Vaccine for up to Two Years (Oct 15, 2020)

It's possible prior to initiating OWS, both the WHO and CDC had earlier dropped the ball and were in a high state of panic due to a potential doomsday virus. The source of this may have been the "Red Dawn" emails [PDF], which was a chain of emails (yes, named after the 1984 movie) named Red Dawn Breaking, Red Dawn Rising, Red Dawn Breaking Bad and, as the situation grew more dire, Red Dawn Raging. It was hosted by the chief medical officer at the Department of Homeland Security, Dr. Duane C. Caneva, starting in January 2020 with a small core of medical experts and friends that gradually grew to dozens.

Started off with...

...and by March/April timeframe perhaps caused the Trump Administration to initiate OWS. Possibly Trump went along with the recommendations to implement OWS or OWS was the Trump Administration plan to override the CDC/WHO bureaucracy. Either way there were people on the inside escalating the crisis to what it became till election day. OWS was a private-public partnership that also included BARDA & DOD.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

yes!

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I am just sick and tired of idiots.
P

It's an epidemic.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Your malformed opinions do an injustice to the rest of the form.

Name ONE thing you think is a proven fact....you can't, according to your tortured logic.

I've never seen someone so insecure about being contradicted.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
If we eradicate most diseases, and extend our life-span, mankind will need to start preparing the Moon or Mars for self-sustaining habitation. I'm sure some software could calculate when, but we'd overpopulate the Earth at some point.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Entropy and the second law of thermodynamics wins in the end. No escape.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

@AlexInAir
Breaking: Russia refused to allow today’s Air France flight from Paris to Moscow to fly into Russian airspace because the flight would have avoided Belarus airspace (— a new escalation in an aviation political war between Europe and Belarus.

I guess Lukashenko is on team Putin.

We Can’t Afford a Return to the Cold War of Aviation

"The world’s airspace resembles a Tetris puzzle, where carriers have to find the routes that best balance fuel costs and security risks."

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Another dinner out with the wife. Restaurant employees no longer masked up. The eminence front is winding down.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
4 drops Durham Start

Just some random thinking since DJT has brought him up again.

Q says in four drops "durham start." The start seems to have been prior to the announced start, so anywhere from 2017+ and could be in dispute since we're working of public announcements.

But why didn't Q just say "Durham starts 2017?" Allegedly it is open source, so there is no insider stuff there, yet is isn't really spelled out.

We are far beyond the need for proofs.
You have more than you know.
Durham start.
Q OP start.
5:5?
Q

Q operation start was NOT 2017. We know this, we know that Rogers met with DJT in 2016, which means the Q start date was at least prior to then.

en.wikipedia.org...📁
Anons found the subtle hint dropped in the beginning.
Think Durham start.
Think 'Q' start.
You have more than you know.

Again, Q is tying Durham start date to Q start date, which we know is prior to the first drops in 2017.

Exact time of Durham statement?
Think Q/Durham start date.
Coincidence?
Having fun yet?
Q

Once again. Durham comes with Q, not after Q.

Fake.
Sometimes silence is necessary in order to protect select 'public' releases.
B2 (BB) 'public' statements past week?
Durham 'public' statements past week?
Durham start.
Q start.
Did you learn (4) FISAs last week re: POTUS?
Non_public prior?
Cruz_FISA public soon?
Q

We know that the 2016 election does not put DJT in the White House unless Q team is involved, the rigged election was rigged = "They never thought she would loose."

A quick scan of Durham's public history is vague in the years prior to DJT. We get he served in Virginia from 2008-2012 and then Connecticut from 2018. So roughly 5 years where things get vague.

So back to the start date. What if Durham began under renOgade? How mind blowing would it be that his work will be presented under the man who was out to get DJT? We are meant to love the ending, I can't help but feel that Durham is a surprise that has more to it the a Comey indictment.

Right now the Anon/Maga folks will not be bothered by who gets the bad guys. The unwashed in the middle are still to controlled by TDS so a renOgade appointee would blow their minds wide open. I'm getting the feeling that the collapse might come from so far outside the expected result,,,,,, we will love the ending indeed.

I don't have The Rona so I can spitball without fear.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung
There are the laws of thermodynamics then there is the quantum law of thermodynamics

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
DJT Speaks about the audits. "I'm not involved."

5:20 "I only need two states."

"It was a rigged election. And when you look at what they did, it's so illegal. So, I think things are happening at a very fast pace, much faster than people understand."

CLIP

Worth noting, this sit down DJT speaks more from his brain, no note cards/teleprompter, then Joe has in the last year and half in TOTAL.

Worth noting II. DJT has come out of hiding, as he said "they needed to see Joe for what he is" which fully fits the standard PR formula. 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. The day he does a rally, we're in the strike zone.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join