It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester2

Plan making sense now?

It seems to be coming into better view now. They're making it obvious that the "conspiracy theorists" were right all along. About a lot of things.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Forget the Library of Alexandria... we'll be known as the Librarians of Scamexandria!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I know but it is going to be interesting when the zombies come? Ten days of darkness. What will we do without our phones, power, sun, tetragamat..., they will all be outside looking up at the sun in wonderment like what the . is that. The Walking Dead had 10 Seasons. Coincidence?
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester2
Having fun yet?

Enjoy the Show

Plan making sense now?

Fun plan.

edit on 27-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Pretty sure it was evidence, they showed it to us in a manner where if you criticize it then you are trans phobe or fat shaming (imo you can identify as a cat i don't care and be a city block too lol.)
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just checked the link and SR had posted a response to someone's complaint:

Well get ready for heart break
If you think November 3 was trauma
Or January 20 ...
That's nothing...I have been telling you all.... Your going to experience a trauma harder than you know...
It's coming//) the saddest part of the story.. ALL HOPE LOST
near DEATH EVENT

yikes
sr

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Latest Storm Rider tweet implies new leaders are being beta tested - should be an interesting one to look for evidence of! Tweet timestamp: May 27 2021 21:12:56

U.S. Mil . & All_ied forces have started Psyops testing procedures.
Placing New leaders through the world. These important Beta tests are studied by the White ha.ts to see how the citizens will respond in these countries/
😊June 💣 BOOMS BEGIN
🎥 🍿

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
i really liked this pic you put up. i put it on face book. immediately the brown shirts came on and squashed it.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Fate of Empires
Sir John Glubb said: the fall of an empire will happen when entertainers are worshipped.
Average lifespan: 250 yrs
USA is currently at 245 yrs
Pluto Return cycle is ~247 yrs. We're on the precipice.
The United States of America has a very profound Planetary Return incoming in 2022- the return of Pluto the Lord of the Underworld and God of Death and Rebirth.

1. The experiences of the human race have been recorded, in more or less detail, for some four thousand years. If we attempt to study such a period of time in as many countries as possible, we seem to discover the same patterns constantly repeated under widely differing conditions of climate, culture and religion.

2. The only thing we learn from history,’ it has been said, ‘is that men never learn from history’

3. If we desire to ascertain the laws which govern the rise and fall of empires, the obvious course is to investigate the imperial experiments recorded in history

4. Dates of rise and fall 👇

Summary: Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb

53. The heroes of declining nations are always the same—the athlete, the singer or the actor. The word ‘celebrity’ today is used to designate a comedian or a football player, not a statesman, a general, or a literary genius.

THE FATE OF EMPIRES and SEARCH FOR SURVIVAL Sir John Glubb [PDF]

The priest kings have long ranging goals that cast forward beyond our scope. The current long game planetary energies are being harnessed to their advantage. Rudolf Steiner, esotericist & founder of Anthroposophy, a modern spiritual path or science spoke of Ahriman (antichrist) pre-planning his arrival. Depending on your beliefs, knowledge, opinion, perhaps this is what's going on.

The Influences of Lucifer and Ahriman - Human Responsibility for the Earth or Rudolf Steiner Audio: www.youtube.com...

"What we are accustomed to call “stars” in the external, physical sense are no more than the outer sign and symbol of spiritual worlds which look down upon us and take their share and part in all the deeds of the evolution of mankind."
- Rudolf Steiner

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"It will be Biblical" rumor is they are going to "eliminate a certain someone" but it's part of the plan and he will return. That thread led to here,
on a side note traveling back to around 2003-6 era I just picked and moved again was having a stressful day (sales) and somehow I thought to google antartica GB and Nz's lead me to this site.
a reply to: BlissSeeker

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Zombies were circa 2011. See the CDC Zombie Pandemic novel published by Northrop Grumman.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The Walking Dead" season 11 starts in August.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Forget the Library of Alexandria... we'll be known as the Librarians of Scamexandria!

Wonder if it has anything to do with who the new owner is....

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The Fate of Empires
Sir John Glubb said: the fall of an empire will happen when entertainers are worshipped.
Average lifespan: 250 yrs
USA is currently at 245 yrs
Pluto Return cycle is ~247 yrs. We're on the precipice.
The United States of America has a very profound Planetary Return incoming in 2022- the return of Pluto the Lord of the Underworld and God of Death and Rebirth.

1. The experiences of the human race have been recorded, in more or less detail, for some four thousand years. If we attempt to study such a period of time in as many countries as possible, we seem to discover the same patterns constantly repeated under widely differing conditions of climate, culture and religion.

2. The only thing we learn from history,’ it has been said, ‘is that men never learn from history’

3. If we desire to ascertain the laws which govern the rise and fall of empires, the obvious course is to investigate the imperial experiments recorded in history

4. Dates of rise and fall 👇

Summary: Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb

53. The heroes of declining nations are always the same—the athlete, the singer or the actor. The word ‘celebrity’ today is used to designate a comedian or a football player, not a statesman, a general, or a literary genius.

Folks always take away "no one ever learns from history" from this. One NEVER says "gee, looks a lot like a pattern to me." The pattern = planned = one playbook used over thousands of years. History only needs to be rewritten every one hundred years or so for this to work - we are seeing it now in real time.

There was a guy who said that the reason economic folks get it all wrong is they use too short of a cycle, when 100 years is the cycle it all makes sense. We're in the middle of shift to China. Everyone gets to pretend they are in charge for a few hundred years, while the same group has always been in charge. Problem... has been told No Dice, and, well, boys will be boys.

A pattern, given enough time and the right POV that is.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is who the new owner is known yet Vasa?

I've thought from time to time whether something similar to the Library of Congress should be set up with all of the public learnings and digs of the last 4 years... seems to me that it may prove more important than Presidential libraries - to keep the threat of repeat in the public psyche.
edit on 27-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
2011 Eh 10 years ago surely a rehash is in order, they are throwing it all at us right now almost as if they want us to wake up maybe it set's them free as well.
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
this is interesting

What caused the explosion at Tianjin? The port is not on an earthquake fault nor on a plate border, and even though a minor earthquake was recorded on seismographs this was from the force of the explosion. The explosion was not caused by an earthquake. Chemical explosions are not caused by electro-magnetic pulse unless the electrical equipment controlling the transport and storage of these chemicals were affected by a pulse and consequent damaged electronics. Since the explosion occurred in a container on the docks, electronics does not seem to be a cause. In addition, the explosion happened in the middle of the night, when Planet X and its hosing magnetic blast was on the opposite side of the globe over the Atlantic.

We have long warned that chemical cesspools will result during the hour of the Pole Shift, if not beforehand. Mankind manufactures and stores and transports poisons and explosive materials so that he can support a modern lifestyle beyond what simple farming and fishing communities would provide. Electronics, cars, brightly lit cities, and the convenience of travel – all carry a price. Safety regulations only go so far, as the profit motive is a constant lure to skip steps, and this is what occurred in Tianjin. It should be noted that senior executives of the companies involved were arrested, as given the regulations on storage of these chemicals, the explosion should not have happened. Such industrial accidents have happened all over the world for these same reasons – the profit motive and greed.

edit on 27-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting take by Turley, another case of people making stuff up to suit their agenda, then time marches on and the correction a mere footnote.

Newl y Released OLC Memo Shows Staff Lawyers Found No Basis For Obstruction Charges In Mueller Report

The long-awaited, though partial, release of a memorandum from the Justice Department this week left many “frustrated,” as predicted by the Washington Post, in Washington. The reason is what it did not contain. Critics had sought the memo as the “smoking gun” to show how former Attorney General Bill Barr scuttled any obstruction charges against Donald Trump. Instead, the memo showed the opposite. The staff of the OLC actually found that the allegations did not meet the standard of obstruction even without any defenses or privileges related to Trump’s office.

The memo also undermines the claims raised in the first impeachment of Donald Trump. I testified in that hearing and disagreed with my three co-witnesses (Professors Michael Gerhardt, Pamela Karlan, and Noah Feldman) who insisted that Trump had committed obstruction of justice. They were not alone. Democrats and the media paraded a letter from over 450 prosecutors who declared unequivocally that “Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.”

Soon none of this will matter at all. Thankfully.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I download SRs tweet as well as their replies. What's interesting re the latest one that you posted, is that it started as a reply and was then tweeted slightly differently as a tweet:

Reply at May 27 2021 21:46:22

@matttttt187 Well get ready for heart break
If you think November 3 was trauma
Or January 20 ...
That's nothing...I have been telling you all.... Your going to experience a trauma harder than you know...
It's coming//) the saddest part of the story.. ALL HOPE LOST
near DEATH EVENT

... then Tweet with 2 pictures at May 27 2021 21:55:42

Well get ready for heart break
If you think November 3/January 20 was trauma
That's nothing! I have been telling you all. Your going to experience a trauma harder than you know
It's coming) the saddest part of the story. ALL HOPE LOST
near DEATH EVENT>
_after MIL. Go's Public t.co...

To put Storm Rider's input into focus - there's a total of 1212 tweets and replies starting Jan 8th, 2021:

Jan .8th to April 7th = 90 days = 429 tweets... 5 tweets/day
April 8th to May 27th = 50 days = 783 tweets... 16 tweets/day

Almost as though their input is scheduled in terms of 90 day chunks of the plan?
edit on 27-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That has me thinking:
"What if the Obama Presidential Library (or whatever its called) was burnt due to a fire?"

Records could be hidden or destroyed and the fire could be blamed.
Trump supporters could be blamed and be used to force a round up of anyone not wanting to "do as they are told'.
Any one that is guilty of crimes that took place during the Obama Administration, could be excused due to a "lack of evidence" because of the fire.
The Obama's can continue to play the victim card if needed

It's a messed up idea, but
the Virus didn't work as they planed
the UFO/UAP thing isn't working as planned
the race war didn't happen like they wanted
What do they have left?

They've played so many cards that at this point we're being shown the "Rules Card" by these clowns.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You forgot the "Trump" card.
USA Inc is over Bankrupt Kaput
It's leader is someone who pretends to drive a self driving truck
It has Printed almost half of its "Bank Notes" in the last 2 years
They can push a button and make money appear out of no where
Thank God it's in the clean up stages
Viva Los Republicano Estados Unidos Of Americo
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I would say that "THEY" have already used up their trump card, and now are just trying to bluff they way out. Even if "THEY" were to give every American a million dollars, people still wouldn't trust what they say. The only real bet "THEY" might be able to play is to have Harris take over and throw Biden and friends in jail, then turn around and ensure that the 2020 election in the states and the nation were overturned. I don't see that happening at all though.

"THEY" have used all their cards at this point all they have left is an empty box, a piece of wrapper, and that "RULE" card. either they play the rules or try and push an empty box. I bet they'll play the plastic since they're stupid.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Trump card beats all their cards

I bet they'll play the plastic since they're stupid.

As masks

a reply to: Guyfriday

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join