It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, as I understand it, Obama's library is all electronic? Trying to avoid any paper record? I assume that means NSA already have an electronic copy of it all - in which case fire wouldn't help.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The Obama Presidential Library has not been built yet. Supposedly construction starts in Sept somewhere in Chicago.

Following digitization, NARA will store and preserve the original records and the Obama administration artifacts in an existing NARA facility that meets NARA’s standards for archival storage. A dedicated staff at that location will be responsible for caring for the records and artifacts. (Currently, the Obama administration materials are housed in a temporary facility in Hoffman Estates, IL, which is not open to the public.)
Obama Library

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I dont know how many of you will actually BE interested in reading this whole thing, but I do want to put it out there to at least make you aware of it. It does have quite a bit of meat on its bones of interest.
First some snippets from the article - "Dangerously Changing Inconvenient Rules"

Have you ever noticed that whenever the Deep State/Democrats change inconvenient rules, which is often accompanied by a move to better and enhanced technologies, it creates a portal permitting rampant fraud? Have you ever noticed that such rules changes are normally executed by executive order, which equates to unilateral decision making, which equates to tyranny?

Is it possible that Obama changed the rules pertaining to biosecurity beginning immediately upon entering office in 2009?
Did Obama use a 2014 “security stand down” issued unilaterally by Lisa Monaco (Department of Homeland Security) to alter rules and protocols for the purpose of loosening U.S. biosecurity measures writ large and in advance of underpinning the off-shoring of gain of function research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China beginning on a 2014 (halted research) – 2015 (off-shored and funded) timeline?

On 18 Mar 16 and with executive order Public Law 114-136, Obama changed longstanding presidential rules (law) by augmenting them to include pandemic preparedness; later inserting a political false flag construct (the COVID-19 pandemic) into the Trump administration during those same statutorily compulsory presidential transition meetings on 13 Jan 17.

One last snippet and keep in mind this is far from being the whole article, but more of a introduction to it.

It appears that right from the very beginning of his first term in early 2009, Obama leveraged a biosecurity executive order inherited from an outgoing Bush (11 days before Obama’s inauguration) to make substantial rules changes in biosecurity writ large. Those changes eventually permitted the off-shoring of gain of function research relative to the SARS-CoV-2 virus to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China. It appears Obama then leveraged an apparent manufactured biosecurity crisis created by a DHS memo issued by Lisa Monaco in 2014 that cited three unrelated incidents as justification for issuing a national “security stand down” at U.S. biocontainment facilities, which created the entities and processes to make the rules changes. The Monaco memo coincides with internal U.S. whistleblowers who, on the same 2014 timeline, shined the light on U.S. gain of function research causing Obama’s administration to halt it and then, in 2015, off-shore it to China and fund it with Fauci’s NIH, et al.

Not only do these connections go back to Obama they go beyond him and back to Bill and Hillary. I know big surprise right?

It give you a solid backdrop with reports from the DOD as one example as well as The Patriot Act being helpful to make said changes.
It shows how they slowly picked away at weakening the biosecurity over time with the usual suspects and new names.
LeDuc being one of the players. A snippet from that for you hinting that these actions are all still in play at the present.

LeDuc advisement to upper echelon scientists in the area of biosecurity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2008 and as an overlap to Obama’s first term beginning in 2009; and emphasizing our position that Obama has been and continues to run point on all things and whereas Biden is his (and China’s/CCP’s) proxy in an otherwise shadow government

Like I said there is a LOT of connections in this article bringing the past right up to the present and opening new doors of information. The above is merely a thimbleful.

Link to FULL ARTICLE

This article was posted on 5-27-21 so still hot off the press

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As EndtheMadnessNow pointed out:

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Obama Presidential Library has not been built yet. Supposedly construction starts in Sept somewhere in Chicago.

Following digitization, NARA will store and preserve the original records and the Obama administration artifacts in an existing NARA facility that meets NARA’s standards for archival storage. A dedicated staff at that location will be responsible for caring for the records and artifacts. (Currently, the Obama administration materials are housed in a temporary facility in Hoffman Estates, IL, which is not open to the public.)
Obama Library

So I bet Hoffman Estates, IL might have a mysterious fire soon.

The destruction of the fire doesn't really matter, as we all have learned. The appearance of the fire is what is important, since the public can be lead to believe the the records have been destroyed despite the facts that the records would still exist.
edit on 28-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The "Placing" is worrying...

I doubt you have anything to worry about.

Looking at a list on wiki about elections this year I see Iran and Israel will hold them in June, along with 5 other countries. SR is probably hoping for some action in the first 2 to ride tailcoats.

SR ain't no Q. Didn't learn from Q's early mistakes, don't give dates. What happens if booms don't happen in June?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh oh oh oh oh how exciting, a wee bit frustrating being unable to get on n into ATS all this time, a lovely Canadian French gentleman of great patience got this tech dinosaur back here. First your all amazing, 2nd 37 is the imo biggest thread to be as 37 is also 17 for me ( vigesimal 20 count ) and 3 X 7 is 21 = Huunab KU the new 21ST Arkeytype, as in the 20 Mayan or Dreamspell Arkeytypes through to 2012-13 then added thy greatest HerO Arkeytype Huunab KU, was chuckling seeing KU being used for q lol, of course the 441 base matrix is 21 X 21.Oh so nice to be back, Special one dear Cranky i could feel you searching for me, cheers.

OK deep breath

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Dear oh dear, have tears, thankyou dear here now family, being here for the finale, what a hoot.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hopefully, these new revelations of DJT-hate are FINALLY making Donald Trump angry enough to punish his 2017-2021 tormentors, once he's back in power.

🤞

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Cause there wasn't enough hate towards him when he was in the seat of power?

What are you even holding out for?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: worldiswatching
Snarky much? Have another coffee

I was asking you for more information about why the gentleman was arrested over the Liverpool tunnels as I had not heard about it.
As to vaccination of Pregnant or women of childbearing age, I was right up until the 17th May when the Government changed their tune. Link from UK Gov website provided. I was not wrong about it prior to 17th but clearly had not realised they had updated their recommendations.

Maybe you should admit you were wrong about no pregnant women in uk getting vaccinated then we can talk?

We'll talk when you apologise for your rudeness.

As to the Williamson tunnels that were discovered in Liverpool. They were 'found' way back in 2015 which is when I first heard about them as in public knowledge. But my father who hailed from there mentioned these tunnels way back before his death in 1994. So my question still remains, why was the 'man' arrested? Are we talking about Williamson or somebody else. Why be so snarky with me, it was a perfectly polite question.

As to Aromatherapy. No it isn't always the answer to all things....anymore than a so called 'vaccination' is!

UK Gov update

edit on am54America/ChicagoFriday2021-05-28T04:26:54-05:0004America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thanks I put that in my Earth Science bookmark folder.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman

linky agin

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Forget the Library of Alexandria... we'll be known as the Librarians of Scamexandria!

Or this has a good ring

The Knights of the Internet: the Scamgate Hunters.
edit on 28-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Funny, that is exactly what happened when I told her she was one, did I say funny I meant Ridley Scottish.
Back to work I know a few who have been vaxed i will experiment today

a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 28-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Some interesting stuff to say the least. Smithsonian Institute is has got a lot of history,
That might be where some of the all we have is.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
CF we have to be careful to see the ignorant fake news believing people as Zombies mentally. But their true disease upon Autopsy will be Liberal/Communist useful idiots. They wanted a Nanny state and act like the people were white supremist no matter our color or ethnic background if we don't regurgitate the lies. We have to be ready for both self defense from these idiots and educators of their ignorance.

Prepare your heart to save them from themselves with the truth. If that doesn't work and they insist on harming you, that is on them. At that point, I believe that all heavenly justified means is allowed to break out on them some Karmic equalizations. Defend the innocent and God save the guilty from crossing any lines that could mean certain death for somebody. Prayers is a much better way for all of us to meet God.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Scorpio here everyone/thing knows
You do not "mess" with Crazy."
Armor on

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Guy, as I understand it, Obama's library is all electronic? Trying to avoid any paper record? I assume that means NSA already have an electronic copy of it all - in which case fire wouldn't help.

Couple things - all FLASHBACKS - Obama and Records - Scorched Earth as far as info
2017 - Obama puts his presidential records off-limits for 12 years

President Barack Obama has opted to keep his presidential records under wraps for 12 years after he leaves office on Jan. 20.

Obama sent a letter to the National Archives in July authorizing close aide Anita Decker Breckenridge to act as his representative in the release of his White House records in future decades......

Obama admin spent $36M on lawsuits to keep info secret - 2017

The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information Act, according to an Associated Press analysis of new U.S. data that also showed poor performance in other categories measuring transparency in government.

For a second consecutive year, the Obama administration set a record for times federal employees told citizens, journalists and others that despite searching they couldn’t find a single page of files that were requested........................

Crisis at the National Archives - 2018

.................To support this effort, in 2014 President Obama signed the Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments. For the first time electronic government records were placed under the 1950 Federal Records Act. The new law also included updates clarifying "the responsibilities of federal government officials when using non-government email systems" and empowering "the National Archives to safeguard original and classified records from unauthorized removal.” Additionally, it gives the Archivist of the United States the final authority in determining just what is a government record.

And yet the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”................

David S. Ferriero Sworn in as 10th Archivist of the United States - 2009

At his swearing-in ceremony, Mr. Ferriero said, “I’m very excited about being here. I am looking forward to jumping in with both feet to work with the staff at the National Archives on the important issues that we face in a world increasingly dependent upon information and technology."

Can't lose what's already lost ....There is no Rush for the library ...

TGIF

edit on 5282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Seems there is a lot of "TALK" going on

When does a Bird Sing ?

Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex-trafficking coterie to testify against Ghislaine Maxwell - May 27, 2021

...That is a clear indication that one of Epstein’s inner circle is ready to sing like a canary.

Now, prosecutors say they’re ready to turn over the “identity of any unindicted co-conspirator” to Maxwell’s beleaguered legal eagles.....

Among the alleged co-conspirators:

— Sarah Kellen, 40, who is accused of keeping a Rolodex of women she would call up for massages at Epstein’s mansion in Palm Beach. She is set to testify against Maxwell.

— Lesley Groff, 53, was Epstein’s executive assistant for 20 years. She said in 2005 she had a “tight bond” with the fiendish financier.

— Nadia Marcinko, 35, was Epstein’s sometime girlfriend. She allegedly engaged in sexual encounters with underage girls. — Adriana Ross, a former Polish model, allegedly helped to organize Epstein’s massages.

According to the Mail, the women are suspected of recruiting and grooming sexual playmates and friends for Epstein. During depositions, they have taken the fifth.

Prosecutors also intend to introduce thousands of emails as evidence.

edit on 5282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The more I read into these the more I’m beginning to think that Trump will be “assasinated” which would send shockwaves around the world. Then at some point he comes back in some capacity with some of the others that have been rumored to have died. Could that be the Great Awakening?

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join