It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, hold me.

I think this is it

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

OANN - Where is Durham? (9 min clip)

Lee Smith, (@LeeSmithDC) calls it the Permanent Coup and not hopeful any such report will be released while under Biden DOJ.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes, I know, another one.

Watch it twice, once for the comedy and once to start to understand the logic of MSM.

Many people currently alive think just like the sketch.

P

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Your personal analysis is always far more insightful than the articles you link to at the top of your posts. Thank-you!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Interestingly here in the UK yesterday, one Dominic Cummings gave a monumental 7 hour 'evidence' at a select committee hearing. I didn't watch it all due to work, but caught the beginning and the end.
The part that got me at the beginning was him talking about Gain of Function and Fauci's involvement!
His evidence against our Health Secretary Matt Hancock was damning.
Repercussions today in House of Commons.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Saw commentary yesterday that his testimony is part of a bid by him and Gove to install Gove as the PM.

Sounds like the elites are still wildly maneuvering in the UK. No doubt many of them still feel Brexit was a crime.

Gove scares me. He looks like the guy who, as a kid, was beat up all the time by the other boys, and who will use the power of state to sooth his bruised ego. TBH, though, I know next to nothing about British politicians.

Cheers

@buckeyegpaw -- PM for you.
edit on 27-5-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
For a noobie, you certainly are thinking like I do on this matter. Many of us feel the whole thing is a big orchestration to get us to WW3 and untold human sacrifice for their "right to control" us. Create a problem so they can fix it to suit the narrative and NEVER allow the truth if it interferes with that narrative is the battle plan it seems.

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Caled
First, I think you are right. And probably also to kill most of us. But here is the real head scratcher. Why? I’m not driven to control people like a lot of people I know, but really…what is the whole point of being an overlord of stupid people? I can’t imagine there is much fun in it any more than being in charge of a bunch of toasters. There is an endgame to all of this. We’re all missing something. Some piece of information.

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Elite want nothing more than to dumb us down, we know this!

Now, the rub. The system in place here is hierarchical in nature. The top dictates all. When the top is removed, or compromised, the lower echelons fall to pieces, as they are incapable of acting alone or creating a new leader. This is the double edged sword. They are weak yes, but dangerous. Hence why The Plan is more methodical then flash. Cornered rabid rats with nothing to live for and nothing to die for are a problem.

That paragraph reminds me of General Colin Powell's presentation on how to win the Iraq War. On a TV special report, Powell put up a snake-looking graphic of Iraq, with Saddam Hussein's face as the head. He said, "we will cut off the head of the snake, and the war will easily be won."

In my mind, that's how you can turn a lot of things around. As with election-cheating, large-scale actions are not needed, in order to be victorious. There are a relative few "leaders" causing most of the trouble. (I must stop there. ATS rules.)

Can I give 10,000 stars?

I remember Powell repeating those words at every opportunity when I was a young something or other, and speculating that it was a very clever psyop.

Even had a wide variety of theories about what the objective could possible be.

EVERYONE thought I had completely lost my mind.

I'm not saying they were wrong.

And none of those original theories were even close IMO.

After years of occasional reflection I came upon what I think is a pretty solid theory.

Or maybe I'm just nutz.

I think those few carefully crafted and often repeated words were both completely honest and extremely deceptive at the same time.

Bad guys took it literally as expected and reacted in some ways that were very helpful to the good guys.

This was very important because good guys had a lot more weaknesses than most could know.

Excellent leadership, brilliant plan, and our brave young men and women saved the day for us.

And a lot of good luck.

Enemy's stupidity was also immensely helpful.

Powell's 'creative' few words were not to be taken so literally as to mean that we cared even a little bit about hunting down Hussein and his top brass hiding in Baghdad or somewhere.

He just wanted to make sure they were bunkering down somewhere safe. As far from the battlefield as possible kind of place.

Not just those few words though, I see quite a few other actions in the days leading up to that fateful first night of the air war that seem to have intentionally (by the good guys) caused the bad guys to react in some small way that turned out to be a significant advantage for the good guys.

I don't believe in coincidences, and I don't think Powell could believe what he heard when first told of how the bad guys reacted to his feint.

He couldn't have possibly imagined that the plan could ever have worked that well.

The bad guys moved nearly all of their most important people AND equipment FAR away from the battlefield.

And then Powell turned out the lights.

In every single part of Iraq he desired.

The bad guys apparently didn't see that one coming.

Zero communication ability remained for enemy leadership far away from all their solders who had been given very stern orders to not do ANYTHING until they received specific instructions from their chain of command.

Suddenly, and permanently, the bad guy's 'body' was permanently severed from it's HEAD-Quarters.

And we easily won the war.

We are much better now at almost everything.

Or maybe I'm just a homeless woman who found an iPhone while looking for cans and started typing random things.

Does it matter?

That demonstrates the point. Iraq and Libya became hell on earth without their leader to keep things in check. Powell and company knew this and wanted it - that was the entire point of the effort. You can tell when the leadership is in trouble, the drones lose their way and their minds. Leaderless drones do not develop smarts, skills, unity overnight despite what teeeveee insists. In can take decades up to eons.

Do you think everything from the early trump attacks on was an intentional and organized effort between a significant number of dem polititations and various international bad guys to create a leadership vacuum that would cause great harm to America?

I do.

Some here are gathering a great deal of evidence.

While others fight hard to keep the madness going

It isn't over yet.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The reason is the idiot Communist divider Fascists were banning the old fashioned light bulbs and ignoring the damage to the environment caused by producing the new "official" light bulbs.

Some people are deciding what the rest of us are ALLOWED to like and use for our lighting. Trump being the anti big Government POTUS was helping out my wife who loves the Thomas Edison version of the light bulb we all used until the last 20 years if we wanted a light bulb in our home. I see mercury and other issues with the modern version that are stupid to use if you are truly concerned for the environment.

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
Do you remember Trump did this? what was the real reason behind it??

Trump Administration Reverses Standards For Energy-Efficient Lightbulbs

Link

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
You know what I like how you did it too!

Logic is in your deck of cards from God.

There is something the hell going on. To say it is definitive is where we are in this phase of the game. I do imagine for the Navy Pilots and Roswell NM incident witnesses that things appear much closer, all those things that you and I have not seen, has made them prone to believe and I do sit up and take note of that.

Project Blue Book the book is a good place for us to go and the show might have been very off base but it did cover some of the UFO events of history that made world news. The book had details you can't get anywhere else and the media has largely trashed it but for "Ancient Aliens". That show is worth the time even if you are a skeptic. Lots of facts they do connect to it is an alien are just cool facts of history worth pondering and going maybe. Their proofs are damned interesting if every one of them is a myth.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree, and I fixed-up my position on the issue.

It is strange, and somewhat inexplicable. I'm skewed towards realism, and many here are Esoterics by nature. I want to analyze data, not second hand accounts and re-interpret ancient artifacts with a conclusion already in mind. That's why I asked for cold facts and hard evidence. I think everyone here who read the posts has moved towards the middle ground, which is a good thing.

Is it possible to know, one way or another? From the con side, we know there's no physical evidence, on the pro side the evidence is very tenuous and not substantial. The burden of proof is on the ones making the extraordinary claims.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cranky makes a fair point and both of you are smart enough to see the big picture. I know some shills on here who would never say you were right or give in any. Even if they should based on revised information. Wise men do revise their position on things from time to time. Not saying we are wise but it is a sign of such being exhibited. Science is not settled until it is called a Law. Same for Aliens. Not settled yet. A lot to contemplate on both ends of the spectrum. "Maybe true" is a good place to be.
Our future is so bright, we have to wear shades!

edit on 27-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

At this point Im not even sure John Durham is a real person. I think hes maybe a shared hallucination, a myth.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Right about raccoons.

I have a free range chicken hobby. I had a family of racoons get three chickens last week and only one of those three were saved. The coons have to be shot when they start getting peoples livestock. The lure of an easy meal in my chicken coup is too much once they get one. Roosters are just food to them. They won't stop a raccoon or a possum for that matter from feasting on hen.

edit on 27-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ironically the witch states "it's a fair cop" indicating their ridiculous logic did in fact identify her as a witch.

originally posted by: pheonix358
Yes, I know, another one.

Watch it twice, once for the comedy and once to start to understand the logic of MSM.

Many people currently alive think just like the sketch.

P

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

At this point Im not even sure John Durham is a real person. I think hes maybe a shared hallucination, a myth.

Biden's Temp AG asked Durham to resign as Connecticut prosecutor in February. He's still overseeing the investigation into why Obama-Biden spied on Trump, however.

Source: apnews.com...

(Notice how the MSM can't bring themselves to write accurate headlines on what Durham is investigating.)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This Amazon Prime Movie trailer kinda weirded me out. Just felt off with everything going on today.

Pause the video at 19 seconds and there is a company called "Skydance" and it shows a bunch of solar flares.

The first letter of the YouTube video code is "Q" as well.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What we Have hEre is a failure to commuNicate. Do InDiviAls sTill Seek the GrEaTer good. OVER the couRse of this thread we begin to UNderstand that BY AllowIng evil to exist creates Bad ObsTacleS that try to guide us in one way or the other. is it time for us? However Unclear the Msm is At least MAybe NuggetS of Truth are fOund in FaIrly useless articles when you X-ray them? sorry for the word salad and thanx for the advice no respitory issues during my cvd bout just a mild fever for a month.
a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Symbolism seems irresistable for some reason. I guess bragging rights for those in the inner circle.
I was just reading through LG1776 and there was a TikTok@joanschumachermartin showing Project Runway Episode 3 Season 17 2019.
Kovid Kapoor designed an outfit, black and red plaid. The outfit included a matching face mask. Kovid and mask...coincidence? Also they made a really pointed reference to the mask and to take it off. This was April 4th, 2019 so well before Covid. I guess it was the announcement that the stage was set for the show to begin. These people are really disturbed.
Now Prime has the show "The Tomorrow War" as noted by Praz. Hopefully that isn't a signal that they will never give up and we will be in an endless battle with them, those that wish to do harm.
So much planning over a long period of time and as a result so much just slips under the radar because we have no context when it is telegraphed. When we see things that don't quite make sense we brush it off as trendy or on the cutting edge and then we forget because there is simply no context. Who would wear a plaid, 3 dimensional suit with a mask?
I am not sure how to link TikTok.
But I do have to Question what is really going on. All these elite intent on killing off the population but then what? No more entertainment for them, no more plotting and why accumulate wealth and power if it ends up meaningless. I mean what is the point?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Just to continue my thoughts since we have been looking at the alien angle. What if there are alien bases under the ocean? We have been living in relatively peaceful co-existence. However with all we humans have been doing to the safety of the waters, such as pollution, building artificial islands and even more significant nuclear waste from Japan, what if these beings are feeling threatened? Also Epstein and gang seemed to have a real keen interest in oceans, owning private islands and operating submarines.
Could it be possible that the elite are under their control? These aliens would not feel the same about the sanctity of human life and what better optic than having humans harming humans and them remaining blamless.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think the character "Guy" in The Riot Club is based on Michael Gove, he ends up as President of the club. Other characters seem to be based on David Cameron, Boris Johnson and George Osborne!

Here's a story Michael would NOT like you to see, from the Daily Record - the video in it has become "unavailable":

In a video, first revealed on the Guido Fawkes political blog , a 20-year-old Gove is shown in his days at the Oxford Union in a full kilt, before revealing what's under it - nothing.

Gove removes his boxers for the stunt, before tossing them into the crowd. He then makes a bawdy joke about a colleague wanting to get into his boxers.

Michael Gove could add to rich history of Tory sex scandals as embarrassing 'five-in-a-bed romp' details emerge

Gove, who was born in Edinburgh before being adopted and being brought up in Aberdeen, says that there is still no proof that he has honoured tradition and gone fully commando.

The film is an interesting portrayal of the blackmail angle - David Cameron, Boris Johnson, George Osborne and next(?) Michael Gove, all make the Top Echelon of the UK government and, purportedly from the film portrayal, all were conspiring witnesses to a savage assault at University - they all had the goods on each other so supported each other's rise.

edit on 27-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Another dinner out with the wife. Restaurant employees no longer masked up. The eminence front is winding down.

At my work they just dropped the requirement to wear masks for employees who are vaccinated. I'd say roughly half the people here are still wearing masks, the rest have ditched them. Nobody is checked on whether you've been vaccinated; it's apparently on the honor system. Or maybe nobody really cares anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join