It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
MelQ has a few good connects here.

Maybe I missed something along the way, but I am puzzled.

On the one hand, DJT has taken credit for the Operation Warp Speed rapid development and distribution of the vaccine. He seems to consider it a huge success, saying Covid numbers are falling and suggesting it is “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

On the other hand, many here, as well as on numerous other websites, consider the vaccine to be, at best, a risky and unnecessary unknown, and, at worst, a very damaging substance or even a tool of depopulation.

The two positions are not compatible. Someone is way off-base.

Does DJT really support the vaccine so unconditionally?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I didn't know that Hillary was Jewish.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
On the one hand, DJT has taken credit for the Operation Warp Speed rapid development and distribution of the vaccine. He seems to consider it a huge success, saying Covid numbers are falling and suggesting it is “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

On the other hand, many here, as well as on numerous other websites, consider the vaccine to be, at best, a risky and unnecessary unknown, and, at worst, a very damaging substance or even a tool of depopulation.

Does DJT really support the vaccine so unconditionally?.

This is the one ... anomaly I cannot explain, and one that makes me ... very uncomfortable, although that description doesn't really cover it...

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Longer clip (6 min)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Talk about in your face ...

Obviously obvious, except for the brainwashed ... For the record
- I've got nothing against "Asians" .. The CCP on the other hand is like DC on steroids

edit on 5262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
What's the reason for so much alien and UFO talk in this thread? Is it anticipation ahead of the big U.S. Government UFO report that's being published next month?

Election fraud surfacing, possible Durham, The Rona+Fauxci+CCP+Jabs, Fake Biden Fading Fast, ME War Nonsense, they are gonna need a bigger distraction because nothing is working like it did. That's obvious.

Too many fires, it is all starting to burn their own places. It is rather funny at this point.

The same media who swore president Trump colluded with Russia for over 2 years, have egg on their face from that extended tantrum.

Then, they called president Trump and Mike pompeo looney, for insinuating that covid-19 came from a laboratory in Wuhan china. They are now eating crow for being so wrong about that.

Next up for the idiot media and democrats, proof that fraud, cheating, and election malpractice, is the reason why Joe Biden is in the white house.

Except they never actually eat crow. They never apologize. They never admit they were wrong.

I don’t think the word “wrong” even exists in their dictionary, because what they say is not based on facts that can be true or false, it is only based on trying to justify their chosen narrative. Like Joe, they choose “truth” over facts. And whatever they want to say is their “truth.”

So when they change their words, it is not because they have been corrected by facts, it is because they have decided to change their narrative.

Every word they say on-air is carefully chosen. And there will be an ulterior motive.

I suspect the media's “blame China” about-face is intended as another distraction, whether it is true or not.

The Presidential election audits are so, so threatening that virtually anything that distracts from that is a preferable focus. UFOs, war, anything.

Consider the implications if China is held responsible for the Covid crisis. It could get pretty distracting.

edit on 5/26/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

MelQ has a few good connects here.

Maybe I missed something along the way, but I am puzzled.

Does DJT really support the vaccine so unconditionally?

Reasonable questions indeed. I get the confusion and linear thinking will run into trouble with this one because sooooo much is well beyond the day to day.

He does not support the jabs, but he isn't in charge of the world. Had the population simply noticed this was all a lie, then no jabs. I never bought into this for one second, not one, but most did - even those who finally get it. So, a choice was made by the collective "we are all in fear of our lives, someone, anyone, please save us, save us, save us."

So, pharma says "we have jabs!"

DJT was in the most untenable position, as the collective has spoken, fear of TP shortage rules the day. Notice he was the ONLY public figure to never wear a mask all the time? Never social distance? Never tell people to live in fear? I did. Lead by example not words.

If he says "no jabs, live with it" he'll be dragged into the street by BLM goons. If he says "jabs, but I wouldn't take them," he'll get dragged into the street... It is the no win. Think "you're right, but politically..."

The problem with linear thinking is NO ONE forced anyone into jabs but themselves. Ignorance, social media driven folly and living by fear did. He applauds the effort yes, but we know he means China is the virus in part and the jabs he refers to are in that arena.

Now he has to champion the J&J jabs simply because he has to keep the boot on old Joe's neck, folks are addicted to political presentations, not their intuitive read on things. For me I see no conflict - politics is sick. Also, he's not all knowing, omnipotent or mistake free. He worked 20 hours a day, that isn't enough time to follow this thread, he has advisors etc., he may have been in fact told the jabs would be fake, but CCP will be CCP.

It is very hard for folks to get it, but use me as an example. I never bought into this, not for a second, so the fear based living is not universal. But folks demanded they be saved from the imaginary virus and their fear be alleviated from an "authority" not themselves - the medical people arrived because doctors know best and one takes what they give.

This is why herding rabid cats is easier then herding the collective, a hint of fear and more then 51% demand an authority save them and the law of freewill being what it is - we get jabs. Folks didn't demand fake jabs, but REAL POWERFUL jabs that will save them at any cost - the med goons just complied.

Want to see how bad that cry is? Many will die from the jab, already have, but many say "it's better then dying from The Rona, so I'll take my chances."

It also reveals the truth about the med folks. We all wanted this to be pretty, arrest Comey and we're liberated! No, in 4 years we saw all of it, as Q said folks would see, as DJT said on inauguration day --- folks would see it.

I'm not jabbed, not going to be, I accept my sovereignty as absolute and would rather die of my own volition then at the hands of an authority who is alleviating a collective fear based on social media lies and nothing more. I've compromised A LOT due to stupidity in my life, this is one area that is a no go - it should be for everyone.

Folks made it all this happen after a few NY Times stories and nothing else. I don't know anyone who just dropped dead like we were promised, nor anyone who didn't die from The Rona who wasn't told that was the cause. The hospitals were never flooded, the health of the population arguably improved overall yet most are CONVINCED a plague of massive proportions blew the population to bits - all they have are media stories to prove it.

The collective asked for all of this. It is on them.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Senate Preparing $10 Billion Bailout Fund for Jeff Bezos Space Firm

Now that Jeff Bezos’s space flight company Blue Origin has lost a multibillion contract to Elon Musk’s SpaceX, Congress is prepping the ground for Bezos to win a contract anyway, ordering NASA to make not one but two awards.

The order would come through the Endless Frontier Act, a bill to beef up resources for science and technology research that’s being debated on the Senate floor this week. An amendment was added to that legislation by Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Wash., to hand over $10 billion to NASA — money that most likely would go to Blue Origin, a company that’s headquartered in Cantwell’s home state.

Meanwhile...🤡

twitter.com...

Bond is now owned by a Bond villain.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Airl.

Link:

pdf4pro.com...

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All...

A couple things I’d like to share today, lol, but hopefully the more in depth “ conversations “ I’ve had with many of you somehow get through ?

Before getting into this whole “ Alien “ thing, which is making much more sense to me lately, reviewing Hidden Hand, the interviews with the nurse and “Ariel” at Roswell, the Founder video’s ( can’t seem to find part 5, lol, help ? ) I wanted to talk about childhood.

It must be really terrifying to be “woke” and the Parent ( and Family that Love them ) to young children in these crazy times. It’s pretty clear to those paying attention that the kids are the “target”...we know WHY too, MK—ultra technique’s to fracture their Beautiful little minds, little by little.
But here’s the THING that they can NEVER take away, if we don’t let them, FAMILY.

We all live lifetimes within lifetimes, lol, that’s a whole other subject ! If you are Lucky enough to be the Mommy, Daddy, Caretaker to a child, do your best to give them the Foundation to become smart, loving, kind humans....set them up to move onto 4th Density Positive !

edit on 5/26/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Humans Could Live Up to 150 Years, New Research Suggests
scientificamerican.com/article/humans-could-live-up-to-150-years-new-research-suggests/?fbclid=IwAR3DA_B5p6dLThawhN38CmQOGh7eEgw0tFp-yja4mUIZ8U_Q PeNdYbXupms

DNA has a half life over 500 years so I suspect we can extend our lifespan well over 150 years

We can eradicate all disease. We have the natural power and advanced healing tech to do so. You can mock or ridicule my ideas all you want. I don't care. These aren't things I'm speculating about, these are things I know. Just like I know the pandemic is a bioweapon and I know 'aliens' exist. I have mirrors

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...
[...]

Surly he knows that the Chinese government OWNES those scientists and their research.
edit on Wed May 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Funny thing, this morning a page or two back someone had made mention about a person whos name escapes me at the moment, that we havent seen or heard from them for awhile. I was going to comment that we havent seen or heard from little Adam Schiffy either. Then I went and took a look at his twitter page and it appeared he has been active on it as early as this morning and some days prior. So I left it alone. Of course I do realize others could be posting for him but I didnt feel like listening to all that being pointed out.

Anyhow guess what just popped up? Another from RRN. Since many of yo are on the fence about this one, I will just leave the first snippet and the link if you wish to read the rest of the article.

As the Deep State lodged its final and fruitless bid to eliminate Donald Trump by convening a bogus Grand Jury to hear fabricated evidence of non-existent tax fraud, the United States military arrested yet another Deep State asset who had eluded justice for far too long. On Monday morning, U.S. Special Forces arrested Chair of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff at his Potomac, Maryland home.

LINK to FULL ARTICLE

Side note, I am kind of bummed there was no mention of his sexual escapades at the Standard Hotel, but at least he is off the streets now and facing possible treason if this holds water.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Bottom left corner is that Pstaki? If so, how long has she been terrorized by him? Listening to her try to defend is like listening to Hillary talking. Looking at the noses, ears, and smiles of sniffy he must have had a lot of plastic surgery or something. Audio was terrible on my pre-ms-dos pc so I could not hear what he said. His wife would kill him? In a car accident? Was that foreshadowing? Sorry, just got home from my first day back at work, I am sure that my place of employment will be one of the last to be woke. Top guy just retired, towards the end of his tenure he was working out of a meeting room instead of his office.

he may have been in fact told the jabs would be fake, but CCP will be CCP.

We are all told the jabs are fake listen to the q and a from the cdc does it stop it? Does it stop transmission of it?
Does it do anything other than placate you into thinking oh it will not be so bad when I get it
I find it interesting how they admit w/this flu cv shot you could (will) get it)
Be informed get the shot, such doublespeak it's a nightmare.
They do nothing but inject new mrna tech into our bodies, 102 cancer causing thingy, heck if the HIV thing is legit, probably that too.
I try to inform
edit on 26-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Wow reading her WIKIP page it's pretty damning. My theory on all the Trump deep state appt's, he was exposing them and then firing them (some he let resign) he doesn't really care about his optics he just wants to show how depraved and wicked Washington is. The guy is a billionaire and worked for free for four years "setting the stage" then the other party gets their candidate elected under "questionable circumstances" reverts back to the horrible policies of old showing how demented and psychotic they are while in the background the audits are chugging along (dismissed by most msm). The media spews opposite day 10 fold (pretty much always told the opposite but less bold) during his presidency. Everything gets brought to the front transparent, illuminated, showcased, heck even sensationalized. Some pretty wild conspiracies going on all over some stating that the smooth transition of power occurred during the siege at which point he relinquished the presidency to SR and JR is VP. I am trying to digest it all. Do not get me started on the vampire hunters theory.
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How many trips did Hunter take again? How much does he owe for those trips?

#itallfallsonJoe

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
U.S. judge dismisses indictment against ex-Trump adviser Bannon, cites presidential pardon

Steve Bannon, the onetime top strategist for former President Donald Trump and recipient of a presidential pardon, on Tuesday won dismissal of an indictment accusing him of defrauding donors to a fund to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Facebook ends ban on posts claiming COVID-19 is man-made

Facebook said Wednesday it would no longer ban posts suggesting COVID-19 is man-made amid mounting calls from President Biden and other officials for further investigation into the pandemic’s origins.

The announcement marked a reversal for the social media giant. In February, Facebook said it would remove posts claiming the virus was man-made or manufactured "following consultations with leading health organizations, including the World Health Organization" who had "debunked" the claim.

"In light of ongoing investigations into the origin of COVID-19 and in consultation with public health experts, we will no longer remove the claim that COVID-19 is man-made from our apps," a Facebook spokesperson said in a statement. "We’re continuing to work with health experts to keep pace with the evolving nature of the pandemic and regularly update our policies as new facts and trends emerge."

Let's be clear, this sea change in the possibility of publicly blaming China DOES NOT HELP JOE! The NYPravda has run four pieces countering the narratives set in stone, Fauxci has signaled surrender, Darpbook changes course and was exposed on the jab "hesitancy" by Veritas. DJT signaled all of these in the past week: Election fraud coming, China Virus Coming, RINO outing coming, Durham Coming...

This is Joe's connection to the darling eneMedia running cover for him at moment.

If the eneMedia flips, Joe and the dems are cooked for good. Can Joe count on them to cover for him, dems and the CCP?

"Stay Tuned"

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That is one of my new favorite websites if only from this 2nd to last paragraph

On Monday morning, however, the military hit paydirt, finding the true Adam Schiff alone in his Maryland domicile. When confronted by Special Forces, Schiff pissed himself, fell to his knees, and cried like a baby, our source said.

Gates Ranch Melinda called DT
The SEALs, our source added, seized the cameras before exfiltrating the compound.

The SEALs, our source added, seized the cameras before exfiltrating the compound.

In closing, our source said he believes—but cannot confirm—the military has infiltrated other properties owned by Gates

a reply to: onehuman
Going to pop some corn now.

Eyes on AZ audit

Brigid Kennedy
Tue, May 25, 2021, 4:20 PM·2 min read

Katie Hobbs

Mark Brnovich

After publicly expressing "grave concerns" over Arizona's audit of the 2020 election results, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) was "stripped" of her ability to "defend election lawsuits" by the state's Republican-led House Appropriations Committee, reported Arizona's ABC 15 on Tuesday. The duty was transferred "exclusively" to Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) through the end of the 2023 fiscal year.

edit on 26-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Woolly Bully Joe

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Just watched Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life. In the story, a scientist/investor/sociopath, Jonathan Reiss, creates a deadly virus, enhanced Ebola that kills in a few minutes. He explains to investors that the virulence is weakened with time but it is highly contagious. He passes out pills, the antidote, to those remaining in the presentation. Reiss further explains that he has far less of the antidote and that it will be distributed to the "best and the brightest."

In the current situation, the various big pharma players can be altering batches of vaccine, creating anything from a completely innocuous to not so benign vaccine. They are planning something "that triggers an immune response inside our bodies" as stated on the CDC website.

Just putting it out there

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join